Are you "getting some" for Valentine's day?

ossobuco

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:48 am
I am thinking if you reported the card stolen you'll be fine, probably even if it was after it was used to debit. Not sure though... sigh.
Good luck, that's horrible.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:55 am
kickycan wrote:
I want the hot chick back!

Rolling Eyes You really are a horndog aren't you? *L*

Here!

http://www.jenny-mccarthy.com/jenny-2.jpg
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:56 am
Or the big colour version of the tiny b & w pic Child had.

http://www.a-z.doo.pl/jenny/mcc01.jpg
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 12:57 am
Thank you Caprice! And yes, I am a horndog.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 01:04 am
kickycan wrote:
Thank you Caprice! And yes, I am a horndog.

*LOL* I commend you for your honesty! I read a post once (and I don't even know if it was here) that said there were two types of men: horndogs who admit they are horndogs and horndogs who don't admit they are horndogs.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 01:05 am
Oh, and kickycan, I found nekkid ones of her too. But I didn't want to further corrupt your mind. Razz
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 01:08 am
Thanks for not corrupting my mind any further. It's pretty far gone already. And I've probably seen those nekked ones anway. But thanks for the thought. Smile
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 01:12 am
Well...seein' as how you aren't gettin' any tonight...wouldn't wanna make ya feel even MORE deprived! *gleeful grin*
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 01:20 am
Don't worry about me. Tomorrow night's my night!
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 01:22 am
Uh....that's all I want to know. And even that's too much! *L*
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 01:31 am
what does Child want to be?

http://www.myselfpublishing.com/a2k/COL_small.jpg
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 01:55 am
We're not sure....*L*
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 02:01 am
I went to meet a lady who contacted me on a singles site yesterday. She told me she lived in Batemans Bay. So I rode my bike the 195km to that location in the summer heat (with all the usual gear on-jacket, boots, gloves etc). When I called her from there she told me she actually lives in Narooma. Which required me to get back on the bike and ride a further 70km. When I finally arrived at her destination she said she didn't have long as she had relatives visiting. So I rode 265km for a 20 minute chat, so I not only spent the day alone and depressed but also unable to sleep, stuck in a dreary motel room more than 200km from home. Not one of my better days.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 02:09 am
And of course I had to ride the same distance home again-set out at 3:00 am when it was obvious that I wasn't going to get any sleep. Arrived home at 6:45am this morning.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 02:40 am
Well that bites. Why wasn't she honest about how far away she lived? Yikes. And relatives visiting...on Valentine's Day? Hmmmm.... Didn't she bother to tell you about that either? Makes me wonder...if you travel that far for someone you've only met online...what do you do for someone you are in love with? Wink
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 02:42 am
From the tiime she contacted me she was "all over me" with emails, text messages and phone calls. I thought it was at least worth the trip to see what could develop. Obviously I won't accept any more contacts from so far afield anymore.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 03:11 am
Well....might I suggest getting to know them better first? Rather than dismissing all long distance relationships? There are soooo many flakes out there. (As you now know if you didn't know before.) Someone at first contact seems so promising and then they show their true colours. At least the happy part of your experience is that you found out right away she was a flake instead of investing more of yourself into what surely would have been a dud relationship. Smile
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 03:20 am
Caprice, an observation about your avatar: There was a thread, earlier, that concerned a death or a sickness, something tragic that was going on in some person's life and you, appropriately enough, offered your condolences and support. The mood was very somber on this particular thread, very subdued, you could feel the tension in the air.

At one point, you made several posts in a row, someone else jumped in, you replied, and the result was a bunch of cartoon polar bears waving flags on the left side of the screen. I couldn't help but chuckling just a little. Your avatar had that disruptive effect, kind of like having Ronald McDonald serving Kool-Aid at a funeral.

Just an observation.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 03:40 am
Aw! Sad
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 03:46 am
Hey, you meant well. I'm certainly not criticizing you, merely pointing something out.

(wipe away those tears)
0 Replies