Are you "getting some" for Valentine's day?

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 05:12 am
Bad news ehbeth.....apparently Frank has a tea party or a tee time or somethine like that and I can't find Gus, it looks like someone tore down his house, but I can't really tell because it always looks like that and my wife says that I'm busy this Saturday.... so enjoy the concert.......

Joe
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 05:59 am
Nope. In fact, it will be my 6 year anniversary since I've had some Shocked Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Drunk
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 07:48 am
omigawd.
i get the place ready, and get stood up. Again!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

mmmmmm, i think we need a prayer circle for Montana!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 09:07 am
Montana wrote:
Nope. In fact, it will be my 6 year anniversary since I've had some Shocked Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Drunk

SIX YEARS!!! Good God, woman! You best get on your tight dress and go whorin' it up tonight!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 09:20 am
Montana, too bad we don't live closer. We could have both ended our dry spell together. Although mine is only a couple weeks old. But in man years that's a lot longer!
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 01:16 pm
Kinda like six inches being a foot... men measurements are funny that way.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 01:40 pm
Ceili wrote:
Kinda like six inches being a foot... men measurements are funny that way.

Even a pipe organ looks small in the middle of the sistine chapel Twisted Evil

Sorry kickycan, this morning I got some from squinney for Valentines Day, and tonight she's going to get some from me......sigh.......ain't love grand......

Today is also my female cubs' 15th. birthday. She won't be getting any though, if she knows what's good for her......
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 01:42 pm
I'm going out on a first date Shocked with a beautiful Brazilian woman tonight. Looks promising. :wink: I'm going to follow Chris Rock's advice and "try not to say anything too stupid". Laughing

Does Canada have that dismal of an inventory of decent men? Or are you girls just too classy for ordinary blokes like me? (Those of you who've seen my Costa Rica Pros &Cons thread know I'm shopping for another countryÂ…Canada's looking better all the time :wink: )
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 03:34 pm
A first date on Valentine's day. Sounds like a lot of pressure . . . but then again, I had a first date on New Year's Eve this year and that worked out surprisingly well. Good luck with the Brazilian babe!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 03:46 pm
Thanks Kicky... what time do you suppose the candy will go on sale? :wink:
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 03:52 pm
This latest bit of news from Bill should fill you with hope, kickycan. If a man who staggers through life with a wedge of cheese on his head is capable of attaining feminine company for an evening, well, I guess there's a woman out there for everyone.

If you still can't find one, give me a holler. I'll loan you Matilda for the night. She still owes me a favor for when I chased that pesky possum out of her kitchen cupboard.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 04:02 pm
Gus, thanks for the offer, but I already have a date lined up for tomorrow night. So I guess you and Matilda will be having a hot time at the ol' swamp tonight!

There isn't a woman out there for everyone, there are many women out there for everyone! Smile
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 04:02 pm
There you are Gus... I wrote one up special for you. And I wouldn't want you to miss it! Embarrassed http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=560508#560508
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 04:24 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
I'm going out on a first date Shocked with a beautiful Brazilian woman tonight. Looks promising. :wink:

I've heard Brazilian chicks are VERY hairy, and very sexually advanced....So bring a razor and an open mind on the date and things should go great!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 04:33 pm
Child, I think you should change your avatar. I've noticed as I journey around the site that a lot of people think you're a woman, causing them to make lewd remarks and such. Lots of whistling and that sort of thing.

Of course, you might like the deception and find a certain amount of humor in it. If that's the case, by all means, keep your current avatar.

I guess I shouldn't preach. Most people here believe I'm a crusty old farmer who lives by the swamp, when in actuality I am a rather attractive young woman, nun by profession, who has a fair amount of spare time between prayers and pew-cleaning and choose to use aforementioned time to guide people on their choice of avatars on various sites around the internet.

I enjoyed this little talk, Child.

I think we are both better people because of it.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 04:38 pm
I went out and bought myself some flowers today, so can we just say I got some?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 04:48 pm
the pet supplies guy gave me a long-stemmed rose this afternoon and i'm going out for a bookstore visit, hot cocoa and a concert with my best friend. i shouldn't complain.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 04:52 pm
Sounds nice Beth. Have a great time :-)
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 05:25 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Child, I think you should change your avatar. I've noticed as I journey around the site that a lot of people think you're a woman, causing them to make lewd remarks and such. Lots of whistling and that sort of thing.

Of course, you might like the deception and find a certain amount of humor in it. If that's the case, by all means, keep your current avatar.

I guess I shouldn't preach. Most people here believe I'm a crusty old farmer who lives by the swamp, when in actuality I am a rather attractive young woman, nun by profession, who has a fair amount of spare time between prayers and pew-cleaning and choose to use aforementioned time to guide people on their choice of avatars on various sites around the internet.

I enjoyed this little talk, Child.

I think we are both better people because of it.

Hehe, I would change the avatar, but the chick is hot....Jenny Mcarthy I think.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 05:29 pm
Yes, but you do realize that most people think you're a she ;-)
0 Replies