Are you "getting some" for Valentine's day?

Child of the Light

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 05:33 pm
Montana wrote:
Yes, but you do realize that most people think you're a she ;-)

Yeah, I've had to correct many a lusting nerd... :wink:
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 05:33 pm
i got some
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 05:37 pm
onyx, good for you! Was it all that you hoped it would be?
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 05:39 pm
mmmmmmmmmmm
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 05:41 pm
Nice.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 05:42 pm
Child of the Light wrote:
Montana wrote:
Yes, but you do realize that most people think you're a she ;-)

Yeah, I've had to correct many a lusting nerd... :wink:

LOL, I'm sure.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 06:08 pm
Montana wrote:
I went out and bought myself some flowers today, so can we just say I got some?
I've got some extra just for you darlin...
Some:((((((((((((((((((((Montana)))))))))))))))))))))
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 06:24 pm
Awwww!!! That's so sweet Bill. I'll have to add you to Jes's crush thread (smooch).
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 06:58 pm
In a shocking development on this thread, Onyxelle went into graphic detail when she answered someone's query about the quality of her lovemaking session.

Onyxelle's answer was...

Quote:
mmmmmmmmmmm

A simple letter, sure, but the repetition of that seemingly harmless letter opened the door of suggestion. It was almost like we were all in Onyxelle's bedroom (or kitchen, perhaps) watching in horror as the insatiable Onyxelle and her husband (or milkman perhaps?) grappled lustily and filled the air with their heavy moaning. An inquisitive child looked into the room and her eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. "Mommy! What are you doing?" she exclaimed in her little pipsqueak voice.

At that point... the session ended, thankfully, for us all.

And especially for the dear, sweet, innocent child who shall now forever carry the scars of that moment.

I hope you're happy, Onyxelle.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 07:09 pm
LOL!
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 08:32 pm
Gettin' some...what?

(That oughta give you my answer. Very Happy)
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 08:36 pm
Oh my...and I thought ehBeth could make me run from a room with my eyes covered!
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 09:41 pm
I've had a terrible day. My car was broken into last night. I came home late, had a bunch of stuff to carry in and forgot to grab my backpack. My mastercard, drivers license, birth certificate and my sin card were stolen. The sin card had my signature, from when I was eight - my original card.
I spent all morning on the phone, in a cold hockey arena, trying to explain to four different MC emplyees, on call after call, that the the bank I've belonged to for 20 years, really does exist.
My checking account has been drained, because the Mastercard is a debit card/credit card.
So I'm busted flat........and pissed to boot.

child, this time I'm bitter.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 09:43 pm
****, after a day like that, I'd consider suicide... Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 09:46 pm
But I'm weak....I'm sure you can make it through the troubled waters... Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 09:46 pm
Aw, Ceili, how rotten for you!
You're right, that was a totally shitty day.
Here's hoping today is an improvement! Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 09:52 pm
Ceili
Damn, that really sucks. I'm so sorry to hear about your lousy luck.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 09:52 pm
That's terrible Ceili, I know where you're coming from. I once had my car stolen with personal items inside...items I will never see again.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 10:42 pm
Ceili: Oh! *hugs* I know a little of how you feel! I had sorta lost my wallet. Well actually I knew where I left it, but less than five minutes after leaving it there I went back and it was gone. It was eventually turned in but everything of value that could be thieved (except for my credit card) was gone. (Oddly enough, they stole my Safeway card too. WTF is up with that? Anyone can get those!) It was a learning lesson. I only carry with me what I regularly use. I like the convenience of having everything with me, but I don't want to have to go through the turmoil (and cost) of replacing things, changing my bank account and losing the irreplaceable. I feel for you Ceili! I hope you didn't have much in your chequing account.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2004 10:55 pm
Caili - how rotten! It will all work out right? There's bank insurance and such for lost cards, right? {fret fret, worry worry}
0 Replies