Florida's Stand your Ground law

JTT

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 12:10 pm
@Ragman,
This is a sad event, Ragman, but it pales into insignificance when compared to the US preying on, brutalizing the poor of the world.

Had the US never bothered the people of Vietnam on their venture to be free and independent, their country (and the world) would have been a far better place.

The outrage is always plentiful here at A2K for the injustices done to yoyur fellow American but the silence is deafening about the millions, yes, Ragman, millions that have been murdered by these huge rogue US governments.

Why the stunning hypocrisy, Ragman?

[And of course, you are only one of many examples of the rank levels of hypocrisy.]
snood

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 12:20 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

This is a sad event, Ragman, but it pales into insignificance when compared to the US preying on, brutalizing the poor of the world.

Had the US never bothered the people of Vietnam on their venture to be free and independent, their country (and the world) would have been a far better place.

The outrage is always plentiful here at A2K for the injustices done to yoyur fellow American but the silence is deafening about the millions, yes, Ragman, millions that have been murdered by these huge rogue US governments.

Why the stunning hypocrisy, Ragman?

[And of course, you are only one of many examples of the rank levels of hypocrisy.]

Do you hope to accomplish anything by trying to turn every thread into another screed of yours against the US Government, or is it that you just can't help yourself?
parados

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 12:41 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
We will have to wait and see if a jury believes he acted in self defense.
But even if they find him guilty, you will still argue that killing someone with a gun is admirable.
DrewDad

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 12:47 pm
@snood,
Just put him on ignore like the rest of us.
snood

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 01:05 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

Just put him on ignore like the rest of us.

Oh trust me, he is... Every once in a while I'll look at a post of an "ignored" poster, just to see if anything has changed. I don't know, hope springs eternal, I guess...
JTT

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 01:07 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Do you hope to accomplish anything by trying to turn every thread into another screed of yours against the US Government, or is it that you just can't help yourself?

More of the typical delusion, Snood, and you certainly are damn good at it.

You make a grand pretense of being open minded, of being a good and caring person but you obviously really don't give a damn about the millions of people killed by guess who, Snood?

That's millions of men, women and children, mostly brown skinned people, who have had their relatives ripped from their lives, millions who have had their homes destroyed, their lands despoiled, WMDs spread far and wide - guess by who, Snood?

These aren't screeds, they are the facts, Snood.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 01:08 pm
@snood,
dave will be dave until the day that he molts...
JTT

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 01:08 pm
@DrewDad,
Just put him on ignore like the rest of us delusional folk.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 02:48 pm
A Conversation in JTT's house:

Hey what are we having for dinner?

JTT: We're having hamburgers. Speaking of hamburger, our imperialist government has ground up third world people and cultures for centuries, and I can't believe you're so stupid that you just take it lying down!

O-kay... So, you feel like watching a movie? I stopped by and rented one that's supposed to be funny!

JTT: You like comedy? Because you and everyone else in this evil empire of a country is starring in a big comedy called "The US Government is a Dirty Liar", and the bureaucrats in Washington are laughing at you everyday!

Oh, that's okay if you don't feel like it. We can just have dinner and go to bed.

JTT: Yeah, that's typical. Just go to sleep and stay unconscious of the military industrial corruption that's eating away at the very fabric of your existence. You better wake up, ignorant pawn!

Laughing

Ragman

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 02:51 pm
@snood,
... because we as American sheeple are pawnographically challenged.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 02:52 pm
@snood,
Don't worry, one day a Jehovah's Witness will come knocking on his door, and that Jehovah's Witness will ******* regret it. Serve the bastards right.

Just felt like having a go at Jehovah's witnesses.
snood

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 03:04 pm
@izzythepush,
Lol! When you said that, I pictured the encounter. Hilarious.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 05:54 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
dave will be dave until the day that he molts...
Thank u, Rocky; I gotta be me.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 05:58 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
We will have to wait and see if a jury believes he acted in self defense.
Maybe; it might not get that far.
He might plead out, or successfully get it dismissed
b4 it goes to the jury.

parados wrote:
But even if they find him guilty,
you will still argue that killing someone with a gun is admirable.
U distort my position.
Who it IS and Y r very significant.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 06:14 pm
@snood,
You are much stupider than you appear at first blush, Snood. How do you find it in your "heart" to not give a rat's ass about those dead millions?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 07:14 pm
@Ragman,
Jokes aside, Ragman, how do you explain the panties in a tight wad about this one issue and nary a peep about millions of other kids murdered for doing absolutely nothing to the US?

It just don't equate somehow. I'm sure that you can see that.
snood

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 07:34 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Jokes aside, Ragman, how do you explain the panties in a tight wad about this one issue and nary a peep about millions of other kids murdered for doing absolutely nothing to the US?

It just don't equate somehow. I'm sure that you can see that.

So, what do you actually DO about all the corruption and unsavory activity you see our government and military taking part in, JTT? I mean besides trying to occupy center stage with ceaseless carping in threads on an internet discussion forum? Do you actually DO anything about the things you self-righteously bitch about?
Lash

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 09:26 am
@snood,
That was hilarious.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 10:02 am
@snood,
Can't we all just get along?

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 02:27 pm
Bill Cosby steps in it again...

Quote:
WASHINGTON - Actor and comedian Bill Cosby says the debate over the killing of Trayvon Martin by a neighbourhood watch volunteer should be focused on guns, not race.
In an interview on CNN's "State of the Union" aired Sunday, Cosby said calling George Zimmerman a racist doesn't solve anything. Cosby says the bigger question is what Zimmerman was doing with a gun, and who taught him how to behave with it.
The shooting of the 17-year-old Martin on Feb. 26 has ignited a nationwide debate about race and self-defence.
Cosby said during the interview, which was taped Thursday afternoon, that he once owned a gun but no longer does. He says there is a need to get guns off the streets, and that people should be taught to use every possible alternative before shooting someone.

http://news.yahoo.com/bill-cosby-debate-over-killing-trayvon-martin-centre-145751895.html

Hadn't this naysayer been disowned by blacks at this point for his repeated refusal to toe the line??