44

Florida's Stand your Ground law

gungasnake

-1  
Reply Sat 11 Mar, 2017 10:58 pm
@cicerone imposter,
If half of what you read is true, a snail's body is about 800% bacteria by weight. Make sure you cook the living daylights out of that stuff if you actually intend to eat it.....

camlok

0  
Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 08:03 pm
@gungasnake,
I would eat a crow

I've seen you have to eat crow quite a bit here.

-4  
Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 08:18 pm
farmerman wrote:
I watched the clip bout changes to the "stand your ground law".
Whats obvious is that the entire legislature is suffering from brain fog.
2nd Amendment should not be an excuse for committing murder.
A Florida state appeals court has ruled that the new stand your ground law is retroactive to earlier cases that are still pending in court, although the final decision about retroactivity is expected to be ultimately made by the Florida Supreme Court.

If the new standards are ultimately confirmed to apply to this case, Curtis Reeves will be given a new chance to make a stand your ground argument, this time with all of the burden of proof placed on the prosecutors.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/-Stand-your-ground-decision-raises-prospect-of-new-hearing-in-Pasco-theater-shooting_168049984
TheParser

0  
Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2018 03:31 am
@oralloy,
I think that the Florida legislature has made a good decision.