Janet Jackson breast exposed during halftime show

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 12:24 am
cjhsa wrote:
The real boobs were Janet and Justin.

Just Janet. Justin is an innocent bystandard.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 12:36 am
Justin is innocent, but he is a moron. No doubt about that.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 12:42 am
yeah, the male is always innocent...MY BUTT!!! takes two to tango people...let's all get a life and forget Janets breast..LOL
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 12:47 am
willow_tl wrote:
wilso I am going to hell if only to get away from these fanatical christians...:-)

Amen!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 12:48 am
Yes, the breast is best left to rest...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 12:49 am
Willow, you're right. There are so many other breasts out there to think about. Like Montana's, for example. Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 12:52 am
Yup, I agree.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 12:54 am
Hee hee. I had a feeling you'd be a good sport about that one, Montana. You're allright in my book.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 12:56 am
What do you think would have happened if it had been the other way around? Had Janet yanked off Justin's pants and exposed his penis, would it be such a big deal?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 01:14 am
kickycan wrote:
Hee hee. I had a feeling you'd be a good sport about that one, Montana. You're allright in my book.

I'd be lost without my sense of humour. I think everyone should have one.

As far as Janet exposing his penis, well just look at all the publicity they got for a lousy boob, so can you just imagine what would have happened if it was a penis Shocked I shudder at the thought!!!
0 Replies

roverroad

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 01:19 am
kickycan wrote:
What do you think would have happened if it had been the other way around? Had Janet yanked off Justin's pants and exposed his penis, would it be such a big deal?

Actually, I do think it would have been just as big of a deal. Because even though it's taboo, female nudity is more accepted than male nudity on American Television. You're more likely to see a breast on TV and in the movies than a penis.

I think you would have had a lot of men going into the kitchen to get another beer and wishing they hadn't seen that...

But it still would have ticked off the FCC.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 01:22 am
But would anyone have actually seen it? Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 01:27 am
I believe many would have seen it and it would have been a much bigger deal than Janet's famous boob.
0 Replies

roverroad

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 01:28 am
kickycan wrote:
But would anyone have actually seen it? Smile

Good point! Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 01:36 am
Seriously though, I am sure that would have been a huge deal. Americans are much more afraid of penises (or should it be "peni"?) than boobs. I can't even imagine the riot that would have ensued.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 01:40 am
That's for sure. They probably would have immediately taken the guy into custody for indecent exposure.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 01:18 pm
He wouldn't have to do that. Janet doesn't have what he has. (Not the penis) Justin has no need for a stunt to up his career. She does.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 01:23 pm
Get a grip BlueMonkey; until Justin has been around as long as Janet has there is no comparison..LOL
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 01:27 pm
Around what? Around the block? Around every single producer in the business?

Justin is more profitable than Janet. Even more so now. Seeing how she has pissed him off and MTV.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 01:32 pm
hahahah if you think he did not know what was going to happen "you're living in a dream world neo..." lets see how long Justin is around before comparing him to a talent like ms. Jackson.(if you're nasty) lol
0 Replies