Janet Jackson breast exposed during halftime show

nimh

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2004 09:03 pm
Well, at least America's young people seem to have above-average sanity on these matters ...

Quote:
In non-election news, young voters appear uninterested in the raging debates over decency standards on broadcast television and radio. Since the furor erupted over the revelation of Janet Jackson's breast at the Super Bowl halftime shows many have called on broadcasters to crack down on the proliferation of sexual imagery in their entertainment content. But when asked about the types of broadcasting material they found offensive, only 17 percent of 18-29 year olds said that nudity bothered them a great deal and only 15 percent said they were very disturbed by sexual situations. Indeed, the types of behavior that offended the largest proportion of young voters have been barely talked about at all in recent months. Thirty percent of young voters said they were bothered a great deal by the presence of racial stereotypes in broadcasting and 24 percent said they were particularly troubled by violence.

Source - MS/NBC: Ralph Rocks the Vote
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2004 09:05 pm
Did anyone see SNL last night? Apparently she played condi rice and flashed a breast to derail the line of question at a 9-11 hearing.....
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2004 09:21 pm
Yep, I saw it. I just hope that Dr. Rice has a sense of humor.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2004 09:53 pm
hmmm, do you think there's any hope that she does?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 08:04 am
Well, she's letting Bush & Co pimp her so, she may as well let Janet use her, too.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 10:48 am
Just checking in as I still want to keep abreast of things.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 12:34 pm
The breast that launched a thousand lawyers.

Howard Stern is now in the ****, and I think it might be all because of that damned "wardrobe malfunction". Overreaction?
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 01:34 pm
I think they were just looking for something, if not this - then something else...........
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 01:51 pm
It did have a Christmas tree ornament over the nipple -- it it had occurred on the holidays...
0 Replies