A better understanding of Antisemitism

reasoning logic

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 05:59 am
@izzythepush,
Issy I can not see you as anything more than a troll that goes around making something out of nothing. You seem to constantly criticize others on what they say rather than accepting what they are saying.
I sure hope that you did not damage your daughters minds with this obsessive compulsive criticizing of yours.
izzythepush

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 06:08 am
@reasoning logic,
You can think what you will, but I stick by my point that you need to stick to the topic. You like to throw the troll term about without any real thought.

My relationship with my children is no business of yours, and to use such underhand tactics says more about you than me. It's even more telling than you treating a serious post telling you to remain focused as a personal attack.

I'm very proud of my daughter, and she knows it. She also thinks you're an arsehole.
reasoning logic

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 06:19 am
@izzythepush,
Until you learn to be a little more of a gentleman, and ask questions rather than make assumptions and criticize people on what they post, you can count me out on thinking that you have anything of value to share.

Quote:
I'm very proud of my daughter, and she knows it. She also thinks you're an arsehole.

It is amazing what one can pick up from their environment.

I wonder if you came from a cannibal tribe and thought that human flesh was tasty if your daughter might think the same as well?
izzythepush

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 06:43 am
@reasoning logic,
I don't think you have anything remotely valuable, and your ridiculous comment about cannibalism shows what an idiot you really are.

Only a racist or an idiot would post a video by David Duke. The fact that you still can't comprehend why that was offensive, and keep wandering up blind alleys by talking about Lincoln and cannibalism shows that you're one of the two. A lot of people think you're anti-Semitic. I don't really know whether or not that is the case, but you definitely are an idiot.

Only an idiot would give serious consideration to David Dukes and David Icke, and treat propaganda channels like RT and Press TV as impartial journalism.
reasoning logic

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 06:52 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Only an idiot would give serious consideration to David Dukes and David Icke, and treat propaganda channels like RT and Press TV as impartial journalism.

Your thinking seems to be inline with the fool and the wise man on that issue.

Both the wise man and the fool think to themselves that a person who they agree with has made an intelligent statement and the person they agree with is being wise.
izzythepush

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:00 am
@reasoning logic,
You're talking about yourself. Nobody who wishes to be taken seriously views either of those two as anything other than racist or delusional. You go on regurgitating your kindergarden aphorisms. You think you're being smart.

I'm done with this.

djjd62

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:00 am
i can remember a time when i was definitely pro semitic, i'd say things like pass me some of that brisket, or boy i sure could go for some latkes and Manischewitz

now i don't want to go full on anti semitic, but i do want to join the cool kids who like to make fun of folks, so i thought up these two jokes, please rate them on a scale of 1-10 for (1 being pro semitic, 10 being anti)

two jews walk into a bar, the financial institution they run (the one that controls all the worlds wealth), just bought it as a tax shelter

or this one

two jews walk into a bar, their friends (who run an international banking cabal) just bought it, and the world wide media conglomerate they control is going to do a feature story on the opening

any and all help would be appreciated
reasoning logic

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:08 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I'm done with this.

That is one of the nicest things I have heard you say, if it is the truth I may have to frame it or something. Idea
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:20 am
@djjd62,
You have me a little lost there but I do see the humor in what you are sharing but not that funny to me. Not trying to put down your jokes but I guess it would depend where you stand on these types of issues and your sense of humor.

Quote:
i do want to join the cool kids who like to make fun of folks,

Have you considered joining other cool kids that are not interested in criticizing nor making fun of folks?
djjd62

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:43 am
@reasoning logic,
when dealing with me, believe nothing i say and about 5% of anything i write, and you'll be fine
reasoning logic

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 07:51 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
when dealing with me, believe nothing i say and about 5% of anything i write, and you'll be fine

Yes me TOO. I thought that you may have been testing the waters so to speak. Smile

I say many thing just to get people to question things. You will find that I will say or ask bizarre questions at times trying to dig into the thought process of others.
0 Replies

Foofie

Sat 25 Feb, 2012 08:37 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

i can remember a time when i was definitely pro semitic, i'd say things like pass me some of that brisket, or boy i sure could go for some latkes and Manischewitz

now i don't want to go full on anti semitic, but i do want to join the cool kids who like to make fun of folks, so i thought up these two jokes, please rate them on a scale of 1-10 for (1 being pro semitic, 10 being anti)

two jews walk into a bar, the financial institution they run (the one that controls all the worlds wealth), just bought it as a tax shelter

or this one

two jews walk into a bar, their friends (who run an international banking cabal) just bought it, and the world wide media conglomerate they control is going to do a feature story on the opening

any and all help would be appreciated

I can't offer any worthwhile response. I've been too busy studying Gentiles in their natural habitat. Their social ways are interesting, including what you refer to as "making fun of folks." A trait amongst some types of Gentiles, in my opinion. Not necessarily the "cool kids" either, in my opinion. Again in my own opinion, I think it might reflect an overcompensation for self-esteem issues and or possibly the perceived threat that some groups might bring to the conscious mind. In some cases it might also reflect the gnawing realization that today's society might be too complex for them, and their proverbial boat might be leaving without them, and they might not even be appreciated, even in their own gene pool? Just my opinion of course, from a lifetime of studying Gentiles in their natural habitat.
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:43 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
the gnawing realization that today's society might be too complex for them, and their proverbial boat might be leaving without them, and they might not even be appreciated, even in their own gene pool? Just my opinion of course, from a lifetime of studying Gentiles in their natural habitat.

Where do you find these gentiles to study? Most everyone I study only think of the here and now, they also think they are smarter than the next person. This is only my opinion, coming from my point of view.
Foofie

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:38 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
the gnawing realization that today's society might be too complex for them, and their proverbial boat might be leaving without them, and they might not even be appreciated, even in their own gene pool? Just my opinion of course, from a lifetime of studying Gentiles in their natural habitat.

Where do you find these gentiles to study? Most everyone I study only think of the here and now, they also think they are smarter than the next person. This is only my opinion, coming from my point of view.

Just my own random observations, gleaned from a lifetime of trying to understand people. I do believe that much of our conscious attitudes come from unconscious feelings.
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:49 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
I do believe that much of our conscious attitudes come from unconscious feelings.

I could be wrong but I think science may have proven that to be true.

From what I understand MRI can show what we are going to decide before our conscious mind makes the decision.
Foofie

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:56 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
I do believe that much of our conscious attitudes come from unconscious feelings.

I could be wrong but I think science may have proven that to be true.

From what I understand MRI can show what we are going to decide before our conscious mind makes the decision.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Libet
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 12:28 pm
@Foofie,
Seems that someone is not a fan of yours as they voted you down and there was no reason that I could see, I voted it back up. Thank you for sharing, You would think that I should have been aware of that but there are many things that I am not, even though human behavior is an interest to me.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 12:47 pm

I remain perplexed in regard to the reason for anti-Jewish sentiment.
As a group, I have never seen anything rong with the Jews.
I wonder Y thay were singled out.

Jesus never said that anyone shud be anti-Jewish
because of any problems that thay presented to him.

David
reasoning logic

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 12:55 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:

I think that much of it may have started with the beginning of the Christian Church to weed people away from the original teachings of the Therapeutae. These were some very ethical Jews, where I think Christianity comes from.
I sure would like to here from others on this Jewish sect.
I really do not know the truth on this so don't take my word on it.
0 Replies

djjd62

Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:25 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

agreed

the problem with the interwebs is, it's often hard to detect when someone is mocking an idea (as i was in my "joke"post), and it's full of humourless people (like foofie (at least in my dealings with him/her))