Embarassing problem and I don't know where to turn

contrex

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 04:48 pm
Am I missing something? Assuming this isn't fake, then in a case of incest, if it was rape, then one party is a specially serious criminal, and if it wasn't, then both parties are criminals?

0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 12:24 pm
@billiejean,
You just sound fake. But if this is true...YOU BOTH NEED SERIOUS HELP>>
0 Replies

tyciol

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2012 02:21 am
@billiejean,
billiejean wrote:
He is 24 and I am 42. Yes, I feel as if he raped me, but, then I participated. I feel so bad. I am crying uncontrollably.
Well, he did rape you. Whether or not you chose to participate later on is immaterial. Even if you take the view that as soon as a victim returns the sex and engages in it too it isn't rape (I personally think there should be a grace period of say, perhaps a week, before one considers someone to have settled down enough to make the decision rationally) it still was to begin with, and any later consent doesn't erase that.

While people have brought up concerns that if he did this to you, he may have done it to others, while it's a possibility there aren't any guarantees. You may be a circumstantial victim or he may have wanted to do it a while and used the mutual drunkenness as incentive, thinking you could both pretend to forget.
0 Replies

bucephalus

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2012 08:28 am
@billiejean,
there is nothing wrong with it. It is just sex. If you enjoyed it do it again when you are both sober
0 Replies

bucephalus

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2012 05:18 pm
@billiejean,
If you enjoyed it do it again, when you are both sober
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2012 05:20 pm
@bucephalus,
So you think if you repeat that nonsense twice it would sound better?
0 Replies

suresh Babu Thomas

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 07:03 am
@billiejean,
its nothing to feel guilty or ashamed. sex know no realtionships no bindings .so its not your fault . try to spend quality time with him and change his beahviour
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 07:33 am
@billiejean,
Quote:
I should have stopped it an called the police

Hmm is this real or fake?

The details as some had already stated sound like a story from the alt.sex.incest newsgroup and then I should have call the police comment which would had ended his chances of being admitted to the bar as a lawyer that for sure.
Joe Nation

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 07:41 am
@BillRM,
fake.

Joe(Just a hunch)Nation
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 08:09 am
I did a google string search to see it someone had done a cut and paste from an online incest sex story and did not get a hit in that regard but found that she/ he or whatever had done the same posting on herochat website with seems to be some cartoons focus website.

A very very strange website for a 40 plus woman to be posting concerning an incest rape.
0 Replies

Bwana

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 04:28 pm
@billiejean,
STOP DRINKING!! Both of you.

Get some counseling.

Also, lock your bedroom door.

0 Replies

Bwana

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 04:31 pm
@billiejean,
BTW - A 24 year old man should NOT be living with his mother.

Do NOT involve the police unless you want to see him behind bars, which I think you will regret.
0 Replies

Binary175

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 02:55 pm
@billiejean,
That need not be a problem unless you allow it to be. In other words, it's a choice you make. If he is ignoring it and you don't want it to happen again, then go on with life and forget it.
But the other side of the coin is that you said you liked it. That might be a problem if you secretly want it to happen again. In that case, that's also a choice for you.
Let me know how this works out; I'm fascinated with the idea about that personal struggle of yours. In any event, there is not reason for you to feel weird, guilty or apprehensive. Anxiety is self-inflicted.
0 Replies

Binary175

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 09:43 pm
I seriously doubt he's going to ever tell anyone. There is no need to make a big issue of this in my view and it would seem unlikely to happen again. All this, like everything else posted in response to this issue, is just an opinion. It's only a problem if you want it to be a problem. Just forget it and move on. (Unless you and your son want to continue.) It's no one else's business.
0 Replies

cathy22

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2013 09:26 pm
@billiejean,
you need professional help on this one., Both of you.
0 Replies