Embarassing problem and I don't know where to turn

billiejean

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 11:57 am
Sympathy troll? Okay, whatever.

I am seeing a psychologist tomorrow. I talked to my son and he is agreeing to see the same councelor at different times. He picked up his things and he is staying with a friend.

I know I played my hand in this thing also and I only got descriptive to maybe attract some better advice. I have two friends that know this now and I don't want anyone else to know. That is why I am posting on this forum. I don't want your sympathy because I don't know anyone on here. I do thank you for the advice because some of you have actually helped.

I have never thought of myself as a 'pervert' or a 'troll' but I know that I deserve to be called or labled this now.

Rockhead

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 11:59 am
@billiejean,
labels are for folks that have trouble keeping their thinking straight...

good luck.
0 Replies

billiejean

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 12:00 pm
No, I did not add the incest tab to this.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 03:22 pm
@billiejean,
Quote:
I only got descriptive to maybe attract some better advice.

I don't know why I am replying to this, better advice?

So, people took the time to write but it wasn't good enough, so you got graphic and continued to confirm how you enjoyed it, in short and then disected the words that were written to ensure that every comment made, was answered. Let's not forget you were suicidal. Incest....

I personally don't wish to give any better advice... That story? Well, any Mother would have "told" their friends the day she found him perving, undo-ing her top and cumming on her bed... Same thing.. A problem... A serious problem... You sound like the 24 year old boy..
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 04:09 pm
@billiejean,
Quote:
My son, who is 24, was drunk when his friends let him out of their car. It was probably 2:00 in the morning and I had just finished my 2nd date with a man after my divorce was final 6 months ago. I had a lot of wine with my date and I didn't get home until 1:00 myself. I was pretty drunk. My son was pretty drunk. Anyway, I had just layed down to go to sleep and my son stumbled in my room and crawled into bed with me and attacked me sexually. I don't want to give the whole situation, but he had no problem holding me down and having sex with me because he is so big and strong. I tried to resist him with all my might at first. Then in my drunken state, I gave in and started liking it. This went on almost the rest of the night until dawn. I feel so weird and guilty. I need some help!! I don't know what to do!! I am having an anxiety attack as I write this. He woke up this morning and acted like nothing happened!! He just left and went out with his friends. I'm wondering if he told anybody. I don't know what to do!!! Please help!!
We aren't the ones to help you. This is a mess you got into (that's if it is actually real and I am suspicious).

At any rate, this was your original wake up call:
Quote:
I forgot to mention that I did wake up one night to him standing beside my bed and my pajama top was unbuttoned and my breasts exposed. After I ran him off I noticed that the bed had droplets of, well you know, all over it.

Again, if this is true, then you knew damn well this was coming or at least you should have. When that happened you should have taken an action immediately. If he was already of age (over 18) you should have had him leave then and there. If you felt that was too harsh, then you should have had a lock placed on your bedroom door.

So what is next? Let's see...you may want to get yourself tested for s.t.d.s as your son may have been having sex with others and if he is one to force himself on people he may not be using any protection. Say! You'd better get yourself to a good doctor since you are only 42 and still able to get pregnant.

Whether your story is true or not is of little concern to me. Either way I have no respect for you. Too harsh a call on you? Too bad.
contrex

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 01:10 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
if it is actually real and I am suspicious

Me too.

Quote:
Whether your story is true or not is of little concern to me. Either way I have no respect for you. Too harsh a call on you? Too bad.

There is something too "prepared" about the whole story, and I know damn well that if I got held down and raped by my own child, but somehow later that same night I apparently chose to go down on them, I'd find a word a lot stronger than 'embarassing' to describe how I felt about the situation.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 07:52 am
It may be fake, but it does happen.

Young woman raising a boy child alone? Emotional incest CAN happen.

This just went to the second level.

But the groundwork may well have been there for years.

Very sad. Two messed up people.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 08:03 am
I think it's all bullshit, too. The OP liked telling the story, all the graphic, intimate details, too much. I didn't really get a sense of despair or whatever.

I call bullshit.
0 Replies

billiejean

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 09:05 am
My psychologist, who is 60 years old told me that this isn't that uncommon and he has dealt with incest a few times. My eyes are now wide opened and me not addressing the first act was the reason it escalated into what happened. Somehow he related it to my dad being an alcoholic and us sweeping his acts under the carpet. It made sense. I believe the relationship can be repaired. I should have stopped it an called the police. I'm guilty in this also. I am going to follow the advice and stay in treatment for a while. My son saw the same psychologist and I don't know how that turned out yet.
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 09:50 am
@billiejean,
Good for you that you went to see a therapist right away. You'll get through this with his/her help and I hope the best for your son as well. He really should confront his violent nature while intoxicated, that's not normal behavior.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 09:57 am
@billiejean,
Quote:
My psychologist, who is 60 years old told me that this isn't that uncommon and he has dealt with incest a few times. My eyes are now wide opened and me not addressing the first act was the reason it escalated into what happened. Somehow he related it to my dad being an alcoholic and us sweeping his acts under the carpet. It made sense. I believe the relationship can be repaired. I should have stopped it an called the police. I'm guilty in this also. I am going to follow the advice and stay in treatment for a while. My son saw the same psychologist and I don't know how that turned out yet.

So now you shift blame to your father? If anything, if your father did things which were untoward then you already knew better from past experience. At age 42 you can't blame Dad, and at age 24 your son can't blame you or his father. You are adults, act like it!

If there is any way to have different therapists, then do so. It is not, I feel, the best thing to be sharing the same therapist unless you are doing it as a pair, both meeting at the same time, with the therapist helping you to hash it out. Get a different primary therapist from your son, and as to how his therapy proceeds, it's none of your business.

You are to keep the focus on yourself, you are to focus on moving forward, getting tested for disease and pregnancy.
If you have acquired an s.t.d. or are now pregnant, then you need to talk with the son so he can get medical help and you can both determine whether or not to keep the baby. (Not trying to bring you down, but these things are possibilities)

Once more, if any of this is real, you need to move forward. Incest happens, rape happens, both together happen, what you do with that is your choice. Don't blame others, you became part of it. The only blame will be on you if you don't do something, including reporting the incident to the police...although it's too late for DNA from the scene. If he did this once, he could do it again to you or another woman, maybe he already has a history of this sort.

Odd that you managed all that much self examination in just one therapy session, and not sure why you feel it needed to tell us the therapists age. Once again, your veracity is made questionable.

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 01:57 pm
@billiejean,
Quote:
I told him that I need to get him to see a psychiatrist. He agreed.

Quote:
My psychologist, who is 60 years old told me that this isn't that uncommon and he has dealt with incest a few times. My eyes are now wide opened

0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 02:30 pm
This tale is horseshit.

Joe(I can smell it coming out of my monitor)Nation
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 04:22 pm
What would be the motive?
contrex

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 04:51 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:
What would be the motive?

Gratification, obviously. What colour is the sky on your planet?

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 07:46 am
Some people have too much time on their hands.
Joe Nation

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 10:20 am
@PUNKEY,
True.

Joe(so true)Nation
0 Replies

billiejean

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 12:46 pm
I realize there are doubters, but that is fine. My son went to the phychologist today. Now I have 5 days to wait until my next appointment. I'm not talking to him still. I'm not going to. The more I think about it, the more I want to never see him again. I am going through a stage of anger right now.

The psychologist helped me a little, but I am angry and I can't seem to shake it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 01:16 pm
Then don't "shake it" - confront it.

Angry? About what?
That your son has a history of sexually provocative behavior and you did not confront that all this time?
That it resulted in intoxicated rape?
That you became a willing participant in the act?
That the relationship is now shattered?
That you are depressed?

More professional help is needed now. I wonder why the counselor didn't refer you to a Women's Center. You need several different kinds of support/counseling right now, including peer counseling and self help groups
0 Replies

billiejean

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 04:22 pm
I have been through a whole host of emotions today. Up and down.
0 Replies