15
   

Italian Cruise Ship Disaster

 
 
izzythepush
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 12:11 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I thought I clarified that I was fine with the US chaining them all to a ton of C4 and splattering every single one of them in the space of a millisecond. I was merely suggesting the number that the US should kill.

In any case, my morals are fine. Italy is a very evil country. They deserve every bit of the heartfelt hatred that I express towards them.


You are a racist and a bigot. You are full of hate, the only thing that is 'very evil,' is the cess pit that you call a mind.
JTT
 
  2  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 12:16 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Well, I 'll be very interested in hearing about that.
Perhaps u will post a thread on that historical point ?


Aren't you part of that childish cadre who incessantly whine about people going off topic on threads, Sig?
JTT
 
  2  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 12:18 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Virtually all the claims of illegal behavior by the US or Israel, are bogus.


Delusion beyond belief.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  1  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 12:20 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
oralloy wrote:
I thought I clarified that I was fine with the US chaining them all to a ton of C4 and splattering every single one of them in the space of a millisecond. I was merely suggesting the number that the US should kill.

In any case, my morals are fine. Italy is a very evil country. They deserve every bit of the heartfelt hatred that I express towards them.


You are a racist and a bigot.


Liar.



izzythepush wrote:
You are full of hate,


Towards Italy maybe. But with a ton of justification.

It's going to be pure Karma when Guede is back on the streets of Italy and chopping up more female college students. Maybe he'll get another Kercher.

(And before you whine too much, you've done more to get him on the streets than I ever have. Your efforts to frame innocent people earned him two massive sentence reductions.)



izzythepush wrote:
the only thing that is 'very evil,' is the cess pit that you call a mind.


Liar.
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 12:38 pm
@oralloy,
Being called a "liar" or "anti-Semite" by you is horseshite; it has no value to anyone except yourself.
OmSigDAVID
 
  3  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 12:42 pm
@JTT,

DAVID wrote:
Well, I 'll be very interested in hearing about that.
Perhaps u will post a thread on that historical point ?
JTT wrote:
Aren't you part of that childish cadre who incessantly whine about
people going off topic on threads, Sig?
Yes, I am NOT.
I don 't bring that up much; rather seldom.





David
JTT
 
  2  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 12:47 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
My old sig? Don't think I said anything about grad students. Might have been "students" though. Or "children". Can't remember.

And no. Not "per day" as in a daily killing. I thought I clarified that I was fine with the US chaining them all to a ton of C4 and splattering every single one of them in the space of a millisecond. I was merely suggesting the number that the US should kill.

In any case, my morals are fine. Italy is a very evil country. They deserve every bit of the heartfelt hatred that I express towards them.


Okay, I see now. You're using the morality of America as a nation as a guide to suggest that you have a moral base.

Quote:
Dialup is the only flipping thing available where I live.


We'll likely read someday that you were shot and killed holed up in some way out in the sticks cabin.

Come into town once in a blue moon, read something other than old US propaganda, and you'll find that your level of ignorance will diminish and you might even be able to establish a certain moral base.

Quote:
Why can't you ever prove me wrong?


It's exceedingly difficult to change a propaganda laden mind like yours, Oralboy. Facts mean nothing to you. Propaganda is warm and fuzzy; facts require that you think. [OmSig also finds thinking repulsive]

High school was a long time ago for you and you "play" World of Warfare. That pretty much says it all.




izzythepush
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 12:51 pm
@oralloy,
I wonder what the karmic implications are for someone who debases grieving parents? You really are beneath contempt, you lowlife piece of crap. In future stick to playing your little boy's games, reality is way too complicated for your primitive mind.
JTT
 
  2  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 12:52 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Yes, I am NOT.


Now, you are drunk, stoned out of your mind, or more senile than usual.
oralloy
 
  1  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 01:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
scroll, scroll, scroll.....
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  2  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 01:17 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Come into town once in a blue moon, read something other than old US propaganda, and you'll find that your level of ignorance will diminish and you might even be able to establish a certain moral base.


Towns have too many people in them. Ugh.

My level of ignorance is very low already. That is why you can never show me wrong on a single issue.



JTT wrote:
It's exceedingly difficult to change a propaganda laden mind like yours, Oralboy. Facts mean nothing to you. Propaganda is warm and fuzzy; facts require that you think. [OmSig also finds thinking repulsive]


Both OmSigDAVID and I think just fine.

And on the contrary, I am really fond of facts. Facts allow me to demolish the nonsense that other people post.



JTT wrote:
High school was a long time ago for you and you "play" World of Warfare. That pretty much says it all.


It's an amazing game. It truly is.

It's Warcraft, not Warfare, BTW.

I have a collectors' edition of Diablo III on order too. I can hardly wait. It is going to be absolutely incredible. Mr. Green
oralloy
 
  2  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 01:18 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
I wonder what the karmic implications are for someone who debases grieving parents?


Criticizing someone for something bad that they have done, is NOT debasing them.

It is entirely legitimate for the Kerchers to be condemned for the horrible thing they've done.
oralloy
 
  2  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 01:21 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Yes, I am NOT.


Now, you are drunk, stoned out of your mind, or more senile than usual.


Or he is merely confirming that he is not one to complain about off topic posts.....

For the record, I'd kind of like to keep posts on topic to some extent. But I suppose izzythepush's big tantrum over me has already killed the thread.
hawkeye10
 
  2  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 01:23 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
But I suppose izzythepush's big tantrum over me has already killed the thread.


Pushy routinely throws temper tantrums, but we get by...dont be so pessimistic.
izzythepush
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 01:26 pm
@oralloy,
You really can't help being a disgusting **** can you?
izzythepush
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 01:28 pm
@hawkeye10,
I might have known you'd take his side, birds of a feather and all that.
0 Replies
 
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 01:29 pm
@izzythepush,
You really cant help being a uncivilized clod can you? How about just once you stick to arguing the subject matter without taking a header into high powered personal insults, just once to show us that you can actually do it if you set your mind to it?
JTT
 
  2  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 01:29 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
My level of ignorance is very low already. That is why you can never show me wrong on a single issue.

Both OmSigDAVID and I think just fine.

And on the contrary, I am really fond of facts. Facts allow me to demolish the nonsense that other people post.


You are so ignorant you can't grasp how low it really is. To suggest that OmSig thinks is yet another illustration of that. His comments on language are abysmally ignorant.

He, like you, loves to see innocents slaughtered by American troops or American funded proxies.

You're just cuddling up to a fellow traveler, some who embraces US propaganda with the same fervency.

You cling to the US government produced meme that dropping the A-bombs on two full of innocents was a necessity. The only necessity was covering their war criminal asses.

Quote:
It's Warcraft, not Warfare, BTW.

I have a collectors' edition of Diablo III on order too. I can hardly wait. It is going to be absolutely incredible.


Gee that's awesome, dude!!

How old are you? twelve?

That is really really sick.
izzythepush
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 01:30 pm
@hawkeye10,
Well at least if you're arguing with me you're not grooming an underage girl.
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 01:31 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Well at least if you're arguing with me you're not grooming an underage girl.


FAIL!
 

Related Topics

T'Pring is Dead - Discussion by Brandon9000
Another Calif. shooting spree: 4 dead - Discussion by Lustig Andrei
Friends don't let friends fat-talk - Discussion by hawkeye10
Before you criticize the media - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Fatal Baloon Accident - Discussion by 33export
The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie - Discussion by bobsal u1553115
Robin Williams is dead - Discussion by Butrflynet
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 09/26/2022 at 08:41:01