Italian Cruise Ship Disaster

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 11:41 pm
How anyone ties this disaster to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is far beyond me.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 11:49 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

How anyone ties this disaster to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is far beyond me.

WOW!....really that is incredible. I would love to hear THAT argument. Time to read back into this thread I see.
oralloy

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 12:26 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

WOW!....really that is incredible. I would love to hear THAT argument. Time to read back into this thread I see.

Let me save you guys some time. Izzythepush started attacking me from out of the blue because I once denounced his anti-Semitism on a different thread.

Israel and the Palestinians were brought up because of izzythepush's repeated references to posts made in that old thread.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 12:33 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Let me save you guys some time. Izzythepush started attacking me from out of the blue because I once denounced his anti-Semitism on a different thread.

Israel and the Palestinians were brought up because of izzythepush's repeated references to posts made in that old thread.

I told you Hawkeye.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 03:21 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
It's more to do with Oralboys simplistic world view and why nothing he says should be taken seriously. He is a virulent Islamaphobe, and he hates Italy because of his perverted obsession with Amanda Knox, and his absolute contempt for the victims of violent crimes.
oralloy

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 03:50 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
It's more to do with Oralboys simplistic world view and why nothing he says should be taken seriously. He is a virulent Islamaphobe,

Like I said, he's crying because I denounced his anti-Semitism in an old thread.

I have no idea why he feels the need to do his crying in this thread though.

izzythepush wrote:
and he hates Italy because of his perverted obsession with Amanda Knox,

Look, izzythepush, you're so evil that you are not even remotely able to grasp what it is like to be a good person. However, I can assure you that there is nothing perverted about being opposed to sending innocent people to prison.

izzythepush wrote:
and his absolute contempt for the victims of violent crimes.

Spare me your whining. The Kerchers are bad people, and they deserve all the contempt they get and even more.

And if you really want to whine about the fact that I think the Kerchers suck (and rightly so), why don't you go do it in the Amanda Knox thread.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 11:09 am
@oralloy,
Not only are you a racist, but a stupid one at that!
JTT

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 11:14 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
why don't you go do it in the Amanda Knox thread.

And wade thru all the Oralboy schmeg. Noooooooo thank you.
oralloy

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 12:07 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Not only are you a racist, but a stupid one at that!

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own racism and stupidity.
JTT

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 12:10 pm
@oralloy,
Wrong again, H2oman.
oralloy

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 12:17 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Oralloy wrote:
why don't you go do it in the Amanda Knox thread.

And wade thru all the Oralboy schmeg. Noooooooo thank you.

The suggestion was to izzythepush, because he had expressed a specific interest in whining about the Kerchers.

I wasn't suggesting that you go there unless you also had an interest related to the case. (But should you in fact be interested in the case, by all means, come on over and comment.)

But leave your namecalling at the door please.

Do you realize that your namecalling undercuts your arguments?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 12:19 pm
@oralloy,
You're one person who cannot talk about name calling; you're guilty as well, so quit being an ass and a hypocrite!
oralloy

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 12:19 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Wrong again, H2oman.

I think you're getting a little confused about who you are replying to.

And no, I am not wrong. Cicerone imposter is in fact extremely stupid.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 12:20 pm
@oralloy,
It is of questionable wisdom
to take JTT seriously, Oralloy.
I did that for a long time; too long.

He has no respect for elementary logic.

Assuming that he is not lost in delusions,
he is probably a hypocritical troll
( but, use your best judgment ).

David
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 12:21 pm
@oralloy,
I would like to see you prove your claim that I'm stupid?

Here you go with your name calling again. Guess who the stupid one is on this thread?
JTT

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 12:21 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I think you're getting a little confused about who you are replying to.

I wasn't at all, Oralboy, not in the least. It was intended and perfectly apt.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 12:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
I would like to see you prove your claim that I'm stupid?

Here you go with your name calling again.

Guess who the stupid one is on this thread?
OK, if u say so.

Eeeny, meeeny, miiny, Mo . . .
I guess its YOU, C.I.! Right???

David
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 12:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
You're one person who cannot talk about name calling; you're guilty as well, so quit being an ass and a hypocrite!

I can talk about namecalling just fine. JTT is a lot more pleasant when he makes his points without namecalling.

I believe him to be factually wrong on many points, but I believe he honestly holds those beliefs, and is fighting for what seems right to him. I just wish I could convince him to tone down the namecalling.

And stop your whining. You have not received one insult from me that was not preceded by multiple insults from you. If you didn't want to receive it, you shouldn't have started it. (And on top of that, my insults are actually the truth. You really are pretty stupid.)
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 12:32 pm
@oralloy,
"Honestly holding beliefs" doesn't make anybody right.
Case in point; your beliefs are bigoted and hypocritical.
JTT

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 12:33 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
"wisdom" is something that is not within your ken, Om.

When are you going to honor your frequent promises to address that grammar issue? What excuse [from your random excuse generator] will you come up with next to cover your perfidious nature?