cav's A2K absence and return

Noddy24

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 09:48 am
Multiple swellings are very ego-taxing. Bad enough to have a show-off liver without puffy feet and ankles. Elevate your extremities, investigate support stockings--after checking with your doctor-- and hold your dominion.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 10:56 am
JerryR is busy as all get out, far as I'm aware.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 11:10 am
jespah wrote:
JerryR is busy as all get out, far as I'm aware.

he told me that also and maybe a vacation somewhere in the midst - oh it's so vague - I'd have to find tthe email
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 11:15 am
I hope you're reclining, watching Clean Sweep and What Not to Wear - and being very good.

Say hey to Mrs. Cav for me too, please and thank you.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 11:40 am
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

(those are good wishes on their way to you Cav)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 11:49 am
Cute little good wishes!

Definitely been missing your presence, Cav, all these relationship and marriage folks going without advice! Wink Sorry you've had such a tough time, glad you're back.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 12:46 pm
Sheesh, Cav....hope you're feeling better each day!

Diet....yeecccchhhh!!!!!!!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 12:55 pm
oh, Cav, we have missed you a lot and are so glad you're back. What a horrible experience you had and are still having. I am so glad it is fixable, though I know it will be hard at first to stick to the fixing. Still, once it becomes second nature and the condition quietens, you may end up relatively healthy.

Hang in, we're here wid ya.
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 04:38 pm
yes we did miss you. at least you know that it will get better and is nothing malignant.

Being a chef you'll soon whip up some interesting dishes within your allowances I'm sure.

Are the dogs sympathetic?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 04:44 pm
A hearty welcome back to you, Cav.
Be well.

Joe
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 07:50 pm
Cav, I am back from an abyss myself, though still flapping about in the waves - and so is Dys (back with link there later..)

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17762
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 07:54 pm
Boy oh boy, what a month for some of our faves! But glad you are ALL back and on the road to recovery!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 08:28 pm
Yah, y'all watch yer asses.

jo/osso
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 08:30 pm
Cav sorry to hear of your liver problem but glad your on the road to recovery. As fealola observed it's been a bad moth around here. Maybe A2K should offer group health insurance or open a rest home for members.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2004 08:42 am
Hey 'FANCY'; was beginning to worry (just psychic i guess - or psycho)

I suspect your problem, in spite of all the clever medical advice, is simply a glitch in spelling:

watch your liver; in fact become a more careful 'liver'; tell Ms. Fancy to take care of her 'lover'; and soon, i'm sure you'll be 'live'r!!

best wishes - we must talk; how 'bout a little private gathering.
(anything i can do to help?)
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2004 08:47 am
Looks like there should probably be a 'medical advice' thread;
obviously with none from me!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2004 11:01 am
Hi Bo, I like the idea of a private gathering. Let's keep that in mind. Thanks. You may be no doctor, but your wordplay is fine indeed. Smile
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2004 03:01 pm
Keep on keepin on, Cav.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 02:45 am
Cav
So sad about the news but glad it is something you can adjust to get rid of it. So many people were asking about your absence. So relieved to have you back with us.

I've been waiting for your return to post the latest fad in cooking: coating steak in ground coffee beans. Now that you are back I will get working on it. I'm busy trying to get everything done requiring my sight before my cataract surgery on 2/12. This recipe has been on my list of things to put before you on the food threads.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=543296&sid=ca19c7d5a75dff9230f3ef620318e003#543296

BBB
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 04:38 pm
I also had been meaning to ask you (which is when I noticed that you hadn't been posting for some time), being a chef, do you pay attention to the dietary balance in your cooking, and the meals you put together?

I know that now because of your condition, you need to be conscientious about what you put together, but have you always, dietarily speaking?
0 Replies