I have a wife and girlfriend... How did this happen? HELP!

fenderpeavey

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 09:26 am
@hawkeye10,
Yep, Hawkeye is better than a shrink and apparently so is this board. Why didn't I think of a forum before? My exit strategy begins today. And yes I am playing a twisted game with the girlfriend to not hurt her too bad.
fenderpeavey

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 09:33 am
@fenderpeavey,
Girlfriend just texted me and said she is naked and waiting for me to come and ravage her body. Oh well, I guess I'll break up with her tomorrow.
Ragman

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 09:36 am
@fenderpeavey,
So then you're here only to brag about your 'problem'? Why waste the time? You don't seem to have a problem about which you're asking for help. You're here to brag about your exploits.

Somehow if you're wife (or even your g/f) saw this post, I bet you'd have an interesting drama on your hands.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 09:49 am
@fenderpeavey,
Convert the girl-friend to a concubine. It worked for King Solomon.....
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2011 05:35 pm
@fenderpeavey,
fenderpeavey wrote:

Girlfriend just texted me and said she is naked and waiting for me to come and ravage her body. Oh well, I guess I'll break up with her tomorrow.

I find it offensive that you waste our time and energy when you're laughing up your sleeve the whole time. You obviously don't want to break up with either of them so take your stupid problems (which are all of your own making) elsewhere. I hope no one else comes in to offer you advice - you're a big fat three dollar bill.
fenderpeavey

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 09:08 am
@Mame,
Wrong. I am breaking it off today. She will freak out and all I did yesterday was argue with her. So, here it goes and I wasn't bragging, I'm just weak I guess
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 03:33 pm
@fenderpeavey,
Quote:
I would rather be at a party watching my wife getting gangbanged than be with a GF that tries to control with her insanity

WT? So, you don't like people holding any cards, you want to hold them all, as long as you are happy and everything is your way, then it's all good.

I don't think the suggestion of other's lives here with being a swinger, meant that they would be happy to see their wife gangbanged...

I don't think you deserve your wife quite frankly, she must have put up with a lot of crap already....

Women aren't friggen sex objects, you just use people for self gratification hope you can live with that.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 03:35 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Women aren't friggen sex objects,
Now you are just being silly...of course women are sex objects, as are men. The question is only to what degree as compared to every other way we relate to them. Women are commonly primarily sex objects, which is why they spend so much time and money on becoming good sex objects.
Mame

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 03:41 pm
@hawkeye10,
Right, and that's why women are surpassing men in universities and the workplace, because they want to be seen as sex objects. Right. uh huh. Tell me another one.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2011 03:49 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Right, and that's why women are surpassing men in universities and the workplace, because they want to be seen as sex objects. Right. uh huh. Tell me another one.
Women today can have it all if they find the right guy, they can beat men in education and for the best jobs, but still be able to find a guy who will throw them up against the wall and ravish their bodies. The main problem is find a guy who knows how to take a woman in hand, not the getting of the education or the job. Guys like me who figure out what women want, IE dont listen to the claims of what they want, have the upper hand over the rest of the men. I have mentioned this before, of course.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2011 03:30 am
@hawkeye10,
I'm a good sex object:) However, I am respected and he also loveeeees my sense of humor, cheekiness, laughter and smarts.....

There is more to us honey....

Like I always say, a man would love a tart in bed, but a lady to walk with....Get her with smarts, personality, only a few men know how to handle that woman and from what I've read here so far, the main posters here, women, are all that and more...

My man is my sex object firstly every time he is in the shower, can't help but walk in, but I leave him alone....So no, I don't agree.... Intimacy on any level you want, horney, sensual, sexual, have different roles... he's only how you describe it when I am horney.........but there is more to it than just that...

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2011 04:29 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I agree that the best women are sluts, smart, and know how to carry themselves........I also agree that there are far too few men who can handle this caliber of woman. I find that very sad..having enjoyed that for almost 26 years so far.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2011 01:14 pm
@hawkeye10,
That's funny, I actually replied twice, deleted one, "the softer worded one" dang...

There's a few things I could say about that statement, but I'll just say, allowing a "person" to be themselves 100% in a relationship, brings out the best in "people"...

On another note, don't you find the OP's name to be, a bit, well, "catch me if you can"?
Ragman

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2011 01:20 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
HUH? Fender is a well-known brand of electric guitar and Peavey is an amplifier. How does that all add up to where you're going?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2011 01:39 pm
@Ragman,
lols lols okay, my apologies, how about here in Australia fender bender is the term for swinging the other side, peavey, is getting peeved at something, an amplifier I'll be darned:)
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 03:10 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

I agree that the best women are sluts, smart, and know how to carry themselves........I also agree that there are far too few men who can handle this caliber of woman. I find that very sad..having enjoyed that for almost 26 years so far.

What is a woman who 'knows how to carry herself' out of curiosity.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 03:25 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
The Pentacle Queen wrote:

hawkeye10 wrote:

What is a woman who 'knows how to carry herself' out of curiosity.
It means that she can fit into all social situations that she is likely to fall into, be it PTA, board room, Little League parent, church congregant and so on. In the olden days we men used to say that such a women is fun and interesting in the bedroom, and yet is also refined enough that we can take her out and show her off to everyone. Such a woman has lots of layers, and knows which one to display at all times.
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 04:10 pm
Oh my, chicken little is giving advice and someone actually took it!
Girls, that guy is just as useless as hawkeye, nothing lost here, he'll get what's coming to him.

PQ, don't listen to that freak! He has absolutely no clue about women, period!

0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 08:26 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

It means that she can fit into all social situations that she is likely to fall into, be it PTA, board room, Little League parent, church congregant and so on. In the olden days we men used to say that such a women is fun and interesting in the bedroom, and yet is also refined enough that we can take her out and show her off to everyone. Such a woman has lots of layers, and knows which one to display at all times.

That sounds like something out of a 1930s Etiquette Book or Advice Column.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 12:21 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
That sounds like something out of a 1930s Etiquette Book or Advice Column.
Wrong book....it is from The timeless qualities of the quality wife.
0 Replies