I have a wife and girlfriend... How did this happen? HELP!

Rockhead

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 01:30 pm
@fenderpeavey,
and he wishes he had.

no worries.

welcome to a2k...
0 Replies

fenderpeavey

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 01:31 pm
@hawkeye10,
Okay Hawkeye10, give me the best possible way to dump the Girlfriend. You know, what to say......etc.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 01:32 pm
@fenderpeavey,
fenderpeavey wrote:

No way he is a bigger dirtbag. I have done some stuff I can't post on this forum.
And yet here you are, not wanting any of the three of you to get hurt by the solution....which is non-dirtbag behavior.
fenderpeavey

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 01:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
True. My non-dirtbag behavior has me ready to run off and hide, but I can't and that is out of the question. So I'm stuck here to face it somehow.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 01:38 pm
@fenderpeavey,
fenderpeavey wrote:

Okay Hawkeye10, give me the best possible way to dump the Girlfriend. You know, what to say......etc.
IDK exactly, I have never been in that situation, I am a swinger not a cheater, my wife always knows what I am doing and the women I am with dont expect that there will ever be a relationship.

I imagine you do it in the normal way break ups are done, you say that it has been great, she is great, but it is you who are the problem. Tell her you are stressed and need to simplify your life, so you need to break it off with her. Tell her that you still really want to **** her so it hurts to hear from her or see her , so you want no contact...ask her to help you out by not calling. You could hold out hope for the future but I expect that is not a good idea.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 01:40 pm
The little head is telling the big head what to do. That's the voice you are listening to.

You are being unfair to BOTH of these women, but something keeps them tied to you (money? sex?)

It sure ain't faithfulness, honesty and commitment.

Good god; you all deserve each other.

0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 01:58 pm
@fenderpeavey,
You'd be better off killing yourself. Both your wife and girl friend would be too. You, and not me fucked up your life. I would chose pills, they don't make much of a mess, but do it in the bathtub so when you die they can wash out your ****.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 02:03 pm
All three of you should go get tested for sexually transmitted diseases, including AIDS. Be sure to let each other know the results.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 02:07 pm
BTW- tell the GF that you have been so messed up that you went to a shrink, that is great for selling your case.
fenderpeavey

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 02:27 pm
@kuvasz,
Sounds like a good idea!!
0 Replies

fenderpeavey

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 02:28 pm
@Butrflynet,
Been tested. Good to go.
0 Replies

fenderpeavey

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 02:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
They both know that I went to a shrink. I think I'll try swinging.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 02:31 pm
@fenderpeavey,
Quote:
They both know that I went to a shrink
So much the better...this problem really should not be that hard to solve
fenderpeavey

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 02:38 pm
@hawkeye10,
Me and the wife used to be swingers to an extent. It was mainly some drunken escapades that came about on the spur of the moment. It was fun and erotic and all that ****, but when it happened behind my back, I reacted by starting an affair with someone else and then the enevitable happened. But I am stuck. I am very sexually attracted to both of them. It's just the mental anguish is killing me. I am forced to play a game that has gotten old. I want some normalcy!!!!
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 02:43 pm
@fenderpeavey,
fenderpeavey wrote:

Me and the wife used to be swingers to an extent. It was mainly some drunken escapades that came about on the spur of the moment. It was fun and erotic and all that ****, but when it happened behind my back, I reacted by starting an affair with someone else and then the enevitable happened. But I am stuck. I am very sexually attracted to both of them. It's just the mental anguish is killing me. I am forced to play a game that has gotten old. I want some normalcy!!!!
Dont be an idiot, you cant trust the GF so she has to go. Have enough pride in yourself to not bottom feed with women like that alright? Replace her with someone better later. Maybe your biggest problem is trouble delaying gratification,....an inferior model is avail right now so you refuse to hold out for something better. Would you do the same stupid thing with a car?
fenderpeavey

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 02:53 pm
@hawkeye10,
Nice....Good insight hawkeye.............and analogy. Well, the Girlfriend physically is not an inferior model. Just mentally. The wife is also higher end model. They both make a lot of money, which is a good thing. But you are right. I hear the lifters tapping and I think the Girlfriend could throw a rod at any time. I'm working on my exit strategy right now. You are right. I am delaying gratification. I would rather be at a party watching my wife getting gangbanged than be with a GF that tries to control with her insanity........so, thanks man!!
fenderpeavey

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 03:00 pm
@fenderpeavey,
When you are the one actually 'IN' the situation, it's hard to remove yourself and some up with a logical solution. You don't think straight. I am great at giving wonderful advice, but horrible at taking it.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 03:16 pm
@fenderpeavey,
You aren't that great at giving wonderful advice. You said so yourself.

Quote:
I am in a very tight spot and have a very tough time being mean to women because I hate to hurt someone's feelings.

Quote:
I told one to call the other and they did. I thought that would work and all it did was make me lie more to both of them.

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 04:58 pm
@fenderpeavey,
So, a phychiatrist couldn't get you to make a decision, and you think someone here can help.

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 05:01 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

So, a phychiatrist couldn't get you to make a decision, and you think someone here can help.

Done! Wink