I am SICK and TIRED of PEOPLE'S CRITICISM regarding my comics and other things

izzythepush

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 04:23 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Izzy is on here blatantly mocking God. I am fed up with it.

You mock God when you presume to speak for him.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 04:24 am
@JGoldman10,
Is that why you keep pming me?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 04:31 am
You're wasting your time Butterfly . . . this boy lives for the attention he gets here. Note how he says that responding defeats the purpose of having someone on ignore. Either he doesn't actually ever put anyone on ignore (he's lying), or, he constantly peeks anyway. Either way, he feeds off the attention he gets here, and the opportunity he has to rant and rave and shout.
Dutchy

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 04:37 am
@Setanta,
Spot on Setanta, this imbecile infidel, convicts himself everytime he opens his gob, his biblical drivel just makes no sense.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 05:51 am
@Dutchy,
What is even more farcical, is that he needed to ask whether Leviticus was in the old or new testament.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 09:52 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE

If you want to be left alone, don't start or respond to threads. You invite people here to interact with you. You already know what sort of responses you will get.
Quote:

I DO NOT COME HERE WITH THE INTENTION OF FIGHTING PEOPLE

You sure do a good imitation of it.
Is your behavior your idea of, "love thy neighbor as thyself" (Mark 12:31) or "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them" (Matthew 7:12) or "And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise" (Luke 6:31}?
If so, then you want to be insulted, disrespected, and belittled, because that's how you treat others.
Quote:
I DO NOT COME HERE WITH THE INTENTION OF TRYING TO IMPRESS PEOPLE OR ACT AS IF I AM TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING TO PEOPLE

You are constantly trying to impress everyone with how allegedly Godly you are, and how better than everyone else that makes you, and you seem to equate Godliness with being extremely offensive and insulting and hate-filled, which is why your version of God is unrecognizable to most Christians here and why you are being called an infidel. Even other born-again Christians here offer you no support. You lack true humility, you do not practice good deeds.
"Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." (John 4:8 ]
Quote:

I AM A MAN OF GOD

http://www.freechristianpress.com/show_image_615.php?filename=/2009/11/Jesus-wept.jpg&cat=44&pid=531&cache=false

Ragman

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 10:19 am
@firefly,
Horse = glue at this point.

So, clearly JGoldman10 is not changing his neurotic behabvior. What about those (including myself) that came here to criticize, poke at and/or mock him?

When is enough enough?

The definition of neurotic behavior is doing the same behavior over and over and expecting a different result.

For those that are interested in helping him, he's clearly (to me) beyond the help of anyone here - even the technical advice results in more repeated questions without his using the info to his benefit.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 10:40 am
Right now, it looks like he's the one who is resisting the continuing pokes.

This will be a good test to see if he has indeed chosen to be the adult here and not respond to any of this.

And, JG10, starting a new topic to talk about it doesn't count as resisting the temptation to respond to it.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 10:06 pm
@Butrflynet,
I am not. Were you CRITICIZING me?
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 10:08 pm
Ceili is an IDIOT - this jackass is TOO OBTUSE to know when she is BEING TOLD OFF.

And she has the TEMERITY to talk about someone. But what do you expect from SOMEONE WHO ISN'T SAVED?

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 10:10 pm
And of course that CRACKPOT Izzy is SENDING ME MORE HATE MAIL AND STILL BEING BLASPHEMOUS. What else is new?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 10:17 pm
I PREFER to be called JGoldman10, Mr. Goldman, or Mr. JGoldman10, or Goldman10. IT is MORE POLITE AND FORMAL.

I DID NOT GIVE ANYONE HERE PERMISSION TO CALL ME "JASON."

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 10:19 pm
DO NOT TRY TO THINK FOR ME - I AM WELL CAPABLE OF THINKING FOR MYSELF - THANK YOU. IF I WANT YOUR HELP I WILL ASK FOR IT.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 10:42 pm
@Butrflynet,
Hope you're not too disappointed....
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 10:43 pm
@Butrflynet,
You're wasting your time on this infidel Butrflynet , Jason is beyond help, he proves it time and time again. He's been shouting his biblical crap for years and doesn't know when to shut up, mark my words! When he is lost for words he starts insulting other posters, just look at his last few posts.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 11:33 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I am not. Were you CRITICIZING me?

You are correct. You are not resisting the pokes and temptation to respond to the pokes as you insisted you would do just a short 24 hours ago.

Remember what you wrote here?

JGoldman10 wrote:

I am just expressing myself and getting stuff off my chest. I am going to stop feeding into him- that is what he wants.

Butrflynet wrote:

He's doing the same.

Shall I remind you of this when you slip up and respond to it again?

JGoldman10 wrote:

No- I am going to ignore him. Responding to him is defeating the purpose of having him on ignore.

With this evening's posts you are telling us that your word is worthless.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2011 05:20 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I DID NOT GIVE ANYONE HERE PERMISSION TO CALL ME "JASON."

Well I never gave anyone permission to call me an uncircumcised Philistine, but that didn't stop you, Jason.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2011 11:14 am
@Butrflynet,
I AM keeping my word - I was TALKING and COMMENTING ABOUT CERTAIN PEOPLE here - I am NOT reading their posts or responding to them.

They want to act like IDIOTS that is their problem.
Butrflynet

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2011 07:39 pm
@JGoldman10,
You are not keeping your word. If you were, those posts after you said you would ignore and not respond to them would not be there.

Your commenting about certain people here in a derogatory fashion is still feeding the beast, and you know it.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2011 08:01 pm
@Butrflynet,
I AM KEEPING MY WORD BY NOT RESPONDING TO WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING NOR AM I READING WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. I AM PRETENDINGTHESE WONDERFUL PEOPLE AREN'T EVEN ON HERE. I AM COMMENTING ABOUT PEOPLE BECAUSE I WANT TO - I GIVE A FIG IF THEY ARE RESPONDING. I HAVE A RIGHT TO EXPRESS MYSELF. I AM BEING TRUTHFUL ABOUT THEM.

STOP TRYING TO JUDGE ME - IF I WANT YOUR HELP I WILL ASK FOR IT.

I DID NOT ASK WHAT YOU THOUGHT.