I am SICK and TIRED of PEOPLE'S CRITICISM regarding my comics and other things

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2011 08:27 pm
@JGoldman10,
You want to treat people the same way you complain they treat you. And they want to treat you the same way you treat them.

It is an endless cycle which won't be stopped until you choose to stop it.

Your complaints about mistreatment are taken as seriously as your efforts to stop to the cycle.

Do you want the mistreatment to stop or not?

0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2011 10:24 pm
In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

-- Matthew 7:12 (New American Standard)
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 12:34 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

-- Matthew 7:12 (New American Standard)

Yes - I need to stop being so critical and start praying more, for myself and for others.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 03:24 am
@JGoldman10,
This is one of Jesus' sayings from the gospel according to Thomas. It really reminds me of you. Isn't it time you did this, and stopped listening to the naughty bishop?
Quote:
"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 03:36 am
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/5976/sign6z.jpg
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 11:48 am
I should be able to come here and express myself freely and say what I want WITHOUT being antagonized or persecuted.

I should not have to come here and like I am being cautious NOT to step on any egg shells.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 11:56 am
@JGoldman10,
Are you also saying that it is alright for people to express themselves freely and say what they want about you without being antagonized or persecuted by you?

Should people have to be cautious and not step on any egg shells around you?
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 01:50 pm
@Butrflynet,
You are MISSING my point - If someone TROLLS or FLAMES my threads and acts ANTAGONISTICALLY towards me or is CONDESCENDING AND ACTS AS IF THEY ARE TRYING TO INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE - how do you THINK I am going to respond?

I DO NOT POST WITH THE INTENTION OF TRYING TO START FIGHTS WITH PEOPLE.

When someone tries to IMPOSE something on me that GOES AGAINST MY BELIEFS AS A CHRISTIAN, how do you THINK I am going to respond?

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA OR THINGS LIKE UNDERGROUND COMICS OR CARTOONS - DO NOT IMPOSE THAT GARBAGE ON ME. IT IS OFFENSIVE.

If people DON'T LIKE WHAT I AM SAYING, THEN THEY SHOULD IGNORE IT AND NOT RESPOND.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN OTHER PEOPLE'S VIEWS OR OPINIONS UNLESS I ASK FOR THEM.

You CAN'T SAY I AM NOT MANNERLY - I THANK PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE ABLE TO HELP ME OUT HERE OR ATTEMPT TO ME OUT. I EITHER TELL THEM PUBLICLY OR IN PM.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 02:25 pm
@Butrflynet,
At times I may not be the most tactful person here, but that doesn't warrant being rude towards me.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 03:03 pm
@JGoldman10,
This same prescription goes for you. You are no different than anyone else participating on your threads.

Why do you exclude yourself from the prescription you want to impose on others?
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 03:09 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

JGoldman10 wrote:
I AM COMMENTING ABOUT PEOPLE BECAUSE I WANT TO - I GIVE A FIG IF THEY ARE RESPONDING. I HAVE A RIGHT TO EXPRESS MYSELF. I AM BEING TRUTHFUL ABOUT THEM.

What if people are not interested in your views or opinions? Do they have the same right to express themselves and be truthful about their views whether or not you have asked for them?
Questioner

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 03:28 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

In case it wasn't clear to everyone that you're an utter asshole, thanks for making the point concrete.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 03:30 pm
@Butrflynet,
You AREN'T MY PARENT - I am going to ask you nicely to BUG OFF. I AM NOT GOING TO PLAY 20 QUESTIONS WITH YOU.

PLEASE BUG OFF.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 03:31 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

JGoldman10 wrote:

JGoldman10 wrote:
I AM COMMENTING ABOUT PEOPLE BECAUSE I WANT TO - I GIVE A FIG IF THEY ARE RESPONDING. I HAVE A RIGHT TO EXPRESS MYSELF. I AM BEING TRUTHFUL ABOUT THEM.

What if people are not interested in your views or opinions?

That is why I REFRAIN from posting to certain threads and from talking to certain people here.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 05:01 pm
Every post I make here does not WARRANT a response.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 05:02 pm
@Butrflynet,
Why don't you stop being an ASS? I PROFESS CHRIST AS LORD AND I KNOW ABOUT GOD.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 05:19 pm
WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE HERE SO RACIST?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH CHINESE/TAIWANESE WOMEN?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 05:25 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet, you are wasting your time with this infidel, look the way this troll is treating you, he is a disgrace to the human race and an absolute imbecile!
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 05:26 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Why don't you stop being an ASS?

You’re the biggest ASS I’ve ever run into on a forum and you would like I’d like big asses but in your case I think I’ll pass.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 07:11 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

That is why I REFRAIN from posting to certain threads and from talking to certain people here.

Since you admit you have the maturity and self-control to refrain from posting in certain threads and talking with certain people, we are left with the conclusion that your behavior here is deliberate and you do it with intent. The evidence is the fact that you return to these threads to refresh them with yet another antagonistic post every 6 to 12 hours to guarantee the cycle will continue, even if no one has yet responded to them for several days.