Dont i have the right to pissed at her

ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 04:10 pm
@DrewDad,
I worry that he'll be out there driving.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 04:15 pm
@DrewDad,
he was bambam yesterday
http://able2know.org/topic/177873-1
he's bam today
he''ll be back as baked ham tomorrow
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 05:06 pm
You and your friends have a way different tolerance for stupidity and chaos than your mom has.

So while YOU don't think anything about the whole thing, many other people are upset with you.

So what can you do? Apologize and get a better attitude.

Until you are 18, you are under your parent's control, car and all.

Did you ever hear the saying, "Honey will get you more flies than vinegar."?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 08:31 am
@bam52468,
bam52468 wrote:
SHE SAID MY MOM WAS RIGHT IN NOT LETTING ME DRIVE. she told me if i dont get my way on the road i throw a temper tantrum like a 2 year old and hurt someone.

Your mom was right. You are immature. That's why you are being called a baby. You need to GROW UP and stop acting like a prick.
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 09:01 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
You are either a 40 years old man trolling or one hell a worthless teenager.

I'm going with the first option.
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 09:02 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Why don't you just **** off and tidy up your room. Nobody gives a **** about this, doesn't that tell you something? Everybody thinks you're a spoilt twat.

LOL

0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 09:06 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

Are you emotionally or mentally challenged?

yup. its goldman
bam52468

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 12:38 pm
@shewolfnm,
MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we got on people.. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby cause im not . she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul and abunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. like i said she took away my x box and games. she wont let me take drivers ed in school saying im to immature to drive.
on the car ride home she is screaming and me and my brother. telling us we made her look bad as a parent that we behaved like a bunch of toddlers. when i try to tell her that is was my brother fault not mine. she told me i was to blame as well. it was only ketchup and he made me do it. she ask me and my brother do we prefer huggies or pampers when she goes to wallmart. she just kept yelling at me..
izzythepush

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 12:44 pm
@bam52468,
Oh shut up.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 12:44 pm
Somebody jam a pacifier in its mouth.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 12:46 pm
@bam52468,
All this time, and I could have totally called child protective services on my parents for being "uncool." They totally would have placed me with cool parents.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 01:40 pm
@bam52468,
It was not your Mom's choice to pay for the ketchup damage. She has a legal obligation to pay.

It doesn't matter if you do it at McD or a fancy restaurant. You are old enough to know that.

It doesn't matter that your brother started it. You joined in and you should have known better.

You majorly embarrassed your mom. You don't seem to care much about that. She minorly embarrassed you. No one there took her words literally. Your mom deserved a good freak out. You not at all.

Have you applied for a job at McDonald's yet?
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 03:12 pm
@bam52468,
GROW THE **** UP KID.
0 Replies

bam52468

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 06:48 pm
@shewolfnm,
my mom is turning everyone aginst me now its not fair. my aunt was sopose to be cool. maybe she is just messing with me what she said about what she would do if my cousin did wut i did. no mothers really does that. i ask my aunt to talk to my mom about letting me takes drivers ed from school to get my drivers permit. SHE SAID MY MOM WAS RIGHT IN NOT LETTING ME DRIVE. she told me if i dont get my way on the road i throw a temper tantrum like a 2 year old and hurt someone. i told her im not a little boy i want to drive. she said im right im not a little boy im a baby. calling me me a little boy is a insult to them. she told me grow up or she will personally buy my diapers and a pacifier. she is so fucked up like my mom. it was only 150 bucks my mom pissed her money away on stupid stuff all the time. and it was only ketchup it wasnt like anyone got hurt. is it a girl thing? i told my friend james what went down with the ketchup fight. he even said my mom is being a bitch over it. its not fair. im grounded cant go out on weekends cause of my mom. my aunt now thinks im a baby in diapers still. my mom is just messed up. no noe would have called the cops in mcdonlads i think she overreacted.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 06:55 pm
Brat.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:18 pm
@bam52468,
This exact post, word for word, has been spammed across several websites. Clearly a troll here.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:19 pm
@engineer,
Go0od. I can vote the troll's threads down now.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:30 pm
@engineer,
What would be more morally worst a 40 years old troll pretending to be a 15 years old brat or a real 15 years old brat at that type?

Either way it is kind of sicking................................
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:37 pm
@engineer,
So we have an internet savvy idiot, which is oxymoronic.

Rockhead

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:47 pm
@ossobuco,
well, he can't drive, and sex is obviously out of the question, what the hell else can he do but troll the net...