my mom was abusive to me

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 06:05 pm
look I want to report my mother to social services for child abuse for saying untrue things about me. first she never hits me. look me and my brother got into a food fight we threw ketchup around in McDonalds(he started it).my mom was going to buy us a game. my bro wanted something different. look i got mad and threw ketchup and it got on some people’s clothes and this ladies purse my mom had to pay 150 bucks for the clothes i ruined. .The manager came to the table yelled at us. when my mom came out of the bathroom. she saw what we did she wigged out on us and diss us in there called us a babies real loud told me and him we need go back to wearing diapers again and sit in a high chair. can I bring her up on charges for saying that to me ? even just to scare her. Its just no fair . she took away my x box and i pod i cant go out on the weekends now because of her. look I know im 16 years my bro is 13 years old but i have more legal rights then my mother on this im sure of it. Even the charges dont stick it would make her treat me better in the future by not calling me a baby right edit....
she told me i was a big baby to and i needed pampers as well. he started it not me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 20 • Views: 4,942 • Replies: 44

Rockhead

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 06:08 pm
@bambam5353,
I think you should sue McDonalds as well.

they gave you the ketchup...
Mame

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 06:10 pm
@bambam5353,
You haven't got a leg to stand on. She's right - that is baby behaviour. But I doubt ketchup would ruin clothes that badly. And if she's wearing silk, what is she doing in McD's?

You need to grow up. Food fights are very immature. Especially in a public place. Your mother is completely right.

And you'll never be able to bring charges against her for saying that. Grow up! You're 16 - in a couple of years you'll be an adult.
bambam5353

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 06:11 pm
@Mame,
MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . she had to pay 150 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup
Questioner

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 06:29 pm
@bambam5353,
You're a brat. The only offense your mother is guilty of is letting you turn out the way you have.

You will find no sympathy here.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 06:30 pm
@bambam5353,
I'd have let you walk home.

big grown up boy that you are...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 06:44 pm
@Rockhead,
Surely this is parody.

Shirley?
Mame

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 06:45 pm
@ossobuco,
Roger?
ossobuco

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 06:53 pm
@Mame,
Jane?
MMarciano

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 07:17 pm
If this was actually written by a 16 year old as he states, our world is a much more scarier place then I thought it was.
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 08:19 pm
@ossobuco,
Me? I don't speak ebonics, osso!
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 09:01 pm
Goldman?
ossobuco

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2011 09:07 pm
@Ceili,
Gus?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 08:56 am
@MMarciano,
Quote:
If this was actually written by a 16 year old as he states, our world is a much more scarier place then I thought it was.

My thoughts exactly. But if this was really written by a 16 yr. old, then I hope he/she returns and gives me their address so I can send mom a medal.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 10:07 am
@bambam5353,
Well in my opinion you do belong in pampers - toughen up you wimp. The people in McDonald's were probably happy vs. the usual parents that allow their kids to run rampant and make excuses for them.

You'll lucky that's all she did.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 10:53 am
I would have drowned bambam's sorry ass years ago if I were her mom.
Setanta

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 10:59 am
I'd have gotten you out of there, where there were no witnesses, and then i'd have pulled your pampers down and tanned your backside. Apart from that, i'd never take you to McDonalds again, and i'd be buying you no games.

But that's just me . . . i'm a really mean guy, and i beat up other people's kids.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 11:00 am
@chai2,
Where's Om Sig Dave and his revolver when you want him?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 11:46 am
@bambam5353,
Y'know, what really scares me is that you're 16, which means you're legally old enough to drive. And you're still acting like a baby. Stop fighting over stupid games, acting out in public, throwing food, damaging strangers' property, and above all, STOP WHINING!

(Geez, I hate whiners!)

At 16, you're old enough to work. Suck it up, apologize, get a job, and pay your mother back the $150 you owe her. It's the least you could do to make things right.

And don't come back here sniffling and whining about being "abused." You sound like a spoiled brat.
0 Replies

saab

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 12:05 pm
Your mother is much nicer than I would have been,
I would have taken the one of you and beaten the other one with.
0 Replies