Dont i have the right to pissed at her

DrewDad

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 09:28 am
@bam52468,
I'm beginning to think this is some kind of trolling attempt....

bam52468 wrote:
it was only 150 bucks

lulz. Go get you a job, honey, and find out how much $150 means to you. That's more than a full day's work for most people.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 09:33 am
@bam52468,
You are very immature and that is proven by your blaming others for your own failures. Maybe we can blame your mom a little for not making you grow up, but I doubt CPS will be interested in that oversight. My advice, stop acting like a Prima Dona idiot and act your age (which I would have guessed to be 9 if you didn't state you were 15-16) . Really, if you were my son I would not let you drive until you were 30 based on your impulsive, rude behavior.
Green Witch

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 09:37 am
This is the image I get based on your posts:

http://www.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/baby-huey1.jpg
bam52468

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 09:47 am
@Green Witch,
green witch SHE TOLD LIES ABOUT ME MY MOM told me i was a big baby to and i needed pampers as well. he started it not me.CAUSE OF HER PEOPLE THINK IM A BABY AND IMMATURE AND I NEED PAMPERS AND STUFF CAUSE OF HER BIG MOUTH. i have rights?
Green Witch

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 09:50 am
@bam52468,
Don't you think she said these things because of how you behaved? Don't you think you brought it upon yourself?
Eva

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 09:51 am
@Green Witch,
Please don't insult Baby Huey! He's a good baby!
BillRM

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 09:51 am
@bam52468,
You are either a 40 years old man trolling or one hell a worthless teenager.
bam52468

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 09:53 am
@Green Witch,
no i didnt bring it on myself..i told you he started it my brother..all you people think it was cool wut my mom said to me it wasnt..im not a baby
0 Replies

bam52468

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 09:54 am
@Eva,
eva im not a baby stop saying that iam my mom does that crap...
Eva

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 09:58 am
@bam52468,
STOP WHINING!!!

Your mom didn't tell lies about you. You DO act like a baby. You do NOT have any right to be pissed at her for telling the truth. She has every right to be pissed at you!

And FYI, you have absolutely no rights in a situation like this. Your mother was fully justified in punishing you for your infantile behavior, and CPS will tell you so. Go ahead and tell them what you've told us.

DRIVE?!?!?!? Shocked You've gotta be kidding. You are nowhere close to being mature enough to handle that.

Have you paid your mother the $150 you owe her yet? No? Then get off the computer and get to work.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 09:59 am
This is one solipsistic poster.
0 Replies

bam52468

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 10:02 am
@Eva,
her telling me i need pampers and im a baby and other stuff. isnt that the same thing like calling a black person the N word..isnt that hurtful too eva. everyone here thinks this is a joke.. you have no idea wut she put me thru in mcdonlads..no one got hurt it wasnt like i lit a fire cracker or anything like that..
Green Witch

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 10:12 am
@bam52468,
Quote:
snt that the same thing like calling a black person the N word..

No and statements like this just prove why we are taking your mother's side in this fight. You are clueless about what it is to be a young man, but you are very good at being a child.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 10:26 am
@bam52468,
No! When you call a black person a "nigger," you're insulting them based on the color of their skin, which is inherently unfair because it has nothing to do with a person's intelligence, capabilities, or behavior. On the other hand, you're being insulted expressly BECAUSE of your bad behavior. DO YOU GET THAT?

If it's hurtful, you brought it on yourself. Your mother would have had no reason to say those things if you hadn't given her one. Apparently you think other people have no right to react to your bad behavior. That is a BIG mistake. The world doesn't work that way.

So...you think you DO have the right to misbehave because your brother made you mad, but your mother DOESN'T have the right to call you on it because you made her mad? Better rethink that one.

Here's another lesson you need to learn from this: If you don't want your mother to embarrass you in public, don't embarrass HER in public. Any parent would be deeply embarrassed to have an almost-16 year old behaving the way you did. You should be ashamed of yourself! Instead, you're blaming your brother and your mother. That is very childish.

If you want to be respected and treated like a 16 year old, you're gonna hafta step up your game. Either that, or get used to being treated like a baby.
bam52468

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 10:41 am
@Eva,
i dont want to be treated like a baby. my friends r doing things there parents are letting them take drivers ed. the only thing im getting is pamper comments by my mom.
NSFW (view)
bam52468

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 10:53 am
@izzythepush,
i dont get it most people here agrees with my mom. the pampers and everything else izzy..wut about my feelings and rights
izzythepush

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 10:57 am
@bam52468,
Why don't you think a little bit more about your responsibilities, and little bit less about your rights? What about the rights of people to sit undisturbed in a burger bar, (fucked if I'm going to call McDonalds a restaurant) without being sprayed with ketchup? If you want to be treated like an adult, act like an adult. Take your punishment like a man, suck it up.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 10:58 am
@bam52468,
I don't think you understand what it means to have "rights". What rights? The right to be respected? You haven't shown you deserve that by the story you tell here. The people speaking to you here are all adults and to us your behavior is obviously childish. If you were more mature you would understand why we are confronting you to take a look at yourself to solve your problems.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 10:59 am
@bam52468,
bam52468 wrote:

CAUSE OF HER PEOPLE THINK IM A BABY AND IMMATURE AND I NEED PAMPERS

Perhaps she should use something a bit more eco-friendly. Do you know how long it takes those things to break down?