Dont i have the right to pissed at her

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 11:42 pm
first my mom never hits me. me and my bother got into a fight at mcdonalds we threw ketchup on each other.im older im 15 he is 13. i got some ketchup on some woman clothes and my mom had to reinburst her for the damage. my mom freak out on me told me i was a immature baby and my brother to in front of people in mcdonlads. Leaving mcdonalds she told us that she should get us some pacifers and some pampers and a playpen. people were looking at me. like she was right. she took away my x box i cant go out on weekends now. on the car ride home she is yelling at us telling us when she goes to wallmart she should buy us a crib and stuff.

Can i turn her into CPS for abuse saying those things to me? isnt it slander or something saying lies about someone. saying i need pampers and making me look bad in public.For the record he started it my brother not me. its not fair she took away my games and i cant go out now. edit..

she told me i was a big baby to and i needed pampers as well. he started it not me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 16 • Views: 7,767 • Replies: 89

View best answer, chosen by bam52468
Rockhead

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 11:54 pm
@bam52468,
I thought you were 16.

you told this story yesterday, remember?

she should stake you naked in the back yard and pour honey on you.

then wait for the ants...
bam52468

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 12:15 am
@Rockhead,
16 next week the5th
Rockhead
  Selected Answer

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 12:20 am
@bam52468,
you realize that in two years if you pull a childish stunt like that, that you will be hoping that with your one phone call, your mom might come bail your sorry ass outta the jail...
bam52468

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 12:26 am
@Rockhead,
i want her to back off and respect me and forget about this..shes getting me so mad i want to call cps on her. some people telling me i have a case some dont
Rockhead

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 12:27 am
@bam52468,
you have ZERO case.

and need to get a clue.

you earn respect.

you'll have to figure out how...
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 02:53 am
@bam52468,
LOL if I was your mother I would cheerfully allow you to go into the system if you pull such craziness at your age.

You earn respect by your actions and so far from your postings you had earn zero respect.

Hell if I was your mother I would look up the number for CPS, dial the number and then hand you the damn phone.

Perhaps you then could visit her after you age out of the system at 18 and show her some respect then.

Oh to answer your question you had no right to be pissed off however your mother sure the hell does.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 04:07 am
@bam52468,
The only thing your mum did wrong was not having an abortion 16 odd years ago.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 06:12 am
@bam52468,
What, you didn't like the replies on your other thread about this same thing so decided to change the title and try again? You're going to get the same answers here that you got there. Grow up and start acting like a 15 year old and then maybe you will be treated like one by your mother. You'll find no sympathy here for you.
Linkat

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 07:08 am
@Rockhead,
yeah the ages keep changing - maybe this person is regresssing to a baby as the mom suggests.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 07:11 am
@bam52468,
Go ahead and call and see the response you get.

You should be punished. Toughen up and realize what you did wrong. Take ownership that you made a mistake and acted like a child (which you did - my 9 year old - oops 8 she is turning 9 this week) wouldn't act the way you did.

Maybe if you fess up and let her know - you are right, I was acting immature and inappropriate. I'm sorry, and next time I will think before I act. Then maybe she would listen to you and you could work something better out.

But first you need to take responsibility for your misbehaviour to show you can act mature and act like a 15, soon to be 16 year old.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 07:12 am
@CoastalRat,
You know what - I am thinking about having my 12 year old reply to this or at least I'll ask her about her thoughts. She would most likely also say that you are acting like a baby.
0 Replies

bam52468

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 08:07 am
@BillRM,
MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup
Sturgis

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 08:08 am
@bam52468,
Why are you shouting like Goldman?

Any way, your mother reacted emotionally, she was angry and embarrassed by your childish behavior. Deal with it, move on. You have no legitimate case against her and CPS would laugh at you. Had she physically assaulted you, then you might have stood a chance.

Also, learn. When a person damages belongings of another, they are held accountable...hence your mother having to pay out money.

0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 08:10 am
@bam52468,
You belong in pampers again. You should be muzzled by a pacifier. You should be forced to walk on a monkey leash whenever you're out in public with her. You should shut your yap, quit complaining, stop acting like a toddler, grow up a little, and get a clue.

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 08:28 am
@bam52468,
Oh, my you are a little wimp - complaining about being in pampers - so what suck it up. Like those people even know who you are...

Do you really think these "witnesses" would side with you? It is fair - you are almost 16 and tossing ketchup around? I do not know any 16 year olds who would act so immaturely.

I think several moms and dads here said they would do worse than say you should be in diapers and need a bottle so you are incorrect in what you say.

As far as being uncool - all parents should be uncool - it is their job to parent you and disclipine you so you that you grow up to be a contributing part of society rather than some one spoiled that feels they should have things given to them on a platter.

You still have not taken ownership for your bad behaviour.
DrewDad

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 08:34 am
@bam52468,
bam52468 wrote:

i want her to back off and respect me and forget about this..shes getting me so mad i want to call cps on her. some people telling me i have a case some dont

If you want respect, behave in a way that is deserving of respect....

A kid that embarrassed me that way would only have books for recreation for the next week or so.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 08:36 am
@bam52468,
Just out of curiosity, what do you hope for CPS to do? Take you away and put you in a foster home? That is really the option here. Is that really what you are after because I think you lose a lot more than anyone else in that scenario.

So you were embarased. You should be embarrased by your actions far worse than by any comment your mother made. That you dismiss your actions as not that bad but paint her's as evil shows how far you need to go to get to some base level of decency both towards your mom and towards the rest of us who might one day be sitting in a restaurant near you.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 08:38 am
@bam52468,
Poor baby. We are all so sorry that your mommy said that you belong in pampers. Maybe if you had not been acting like a 1 year old child she would have had no cause to say that.

Please, oh please, pick up the phone and call social services. Just do us all a favor and report back what they say so we can all have another good laugh at your expense.
0 Replies

bam52468

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 09:11 am
@Linkat,
my mom is turning everyone aginst me now its not fair. my aunt was sopose to be cool. maybe she is just messing with me what she said about what she would do if my cousin did wut i did. no mothers really does that. i ask my aunt to talk to my mom about letting me takes drivers ed from school to get my drivers permit. SHE SAID MY MOM WAS RIGHT IN NOT LETTING ME DRIVE. she told me if i dont get my way on the road i throw a temper tantrum like a 2 year old and hurt someone. i told her im not a little boy i want to drive. she said im right im not a little boy im a baby. calling me me a little boy is a insult to them. she told me grow up or she will personally buy my diapers and a pacifier. she is so fucked up like my mom. it was only 150 bucks my mom pissed her money away on stupid stuff all the time. and it was only ketchup it wasnt like anyone got hurt. is it a girl thing? i told my friend james what went down with the ketchup fight. he even said my mom is being a bitch over it. its not fair. im grounded cant go out on weekends cause of my mom. my aunt now thinks im a baby in diapers still. my mom is just messed up. no noe would have called the cops in mcdonlads i think she overreacted.