Is dating someone who's a different race okay?

Ragman

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2011 09:21 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Cool.
Halloween is coming so I get to off another? Time be looking around... Mr. Green
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Rockhead

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 12:36 pm
@Tabludama,
"A xxxxx male with a xxxxx chip on his shoulder will take his xxxxx girlfriends desire to end the relationship as a personal insult, and will often react violently when it happens."

there, I removed the racism clouding your picture...

maroon.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 01:43 pm
@Tabludama,
scary mean black people.

gotcha...

racist maroon.
GracieGirl

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 03:14 pm
@Tabludama,
Wow. What a idiot. If you really believe that crap then you need a serious reality check.

Moron. Rolling Eyes

You're on ignore.
Ticomaya

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2011 08:15 pm
@GracieGirl,
GracieGirl wrote:
Moron. Rolling Eyes

You're on ignore.

Good move, GG. Tabludama is a racist idiot. Not worth the time of day.

Tabludama wrote:
Stay tunned.

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, either.
MMarciano

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 06:18 pm
@Tabludama,
You’re a bit of a hateful bitch don’t ya think? Must be miserable being you living in such a hate filled world.
BillRM

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 09:18 pm
@MMarciano,
Quote:
Must be miserable being you living in such a hate filled world.

Do not leave out fearful world.
0 Replies

Tabludama

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2011 07:42 am
@MMarciano,
Quote:
You’re a bit of a hateful bitch don’t ya think? Must be miserable being you living in such a hate filled world.

Hate?

The Hate in this issue is with the black thugs who murder their white girl friends.

A glaring hate that you cowardly "liberals" barely admit exists, much less will confront or condemn.

Try to keep up.

Actually my world is not miserable at all. There is a great deal of satisfaction exposing groveling, racist, "liberal" cowards like you for what they are.

I offer documented facts to support my argument that there are issues and dangers to be considered by a white parent whose daughter is in an interracial relationship with a black man. Your side can only respond with nothing but personal insults. You cant debate because you know that I am right.

Planet Reality is a mo fo, Marciano. Especially if your blind dogma wont let you admit that it exists.

Here is another example from the real world.

http://www.lpdnewsonline.org/images/2008/03/21/anderson_m_2.jpg

On Friday, March 21, 2008, at approximately 0130 hours, police responded to 929 Gilmore Avenue, Apartment 155 in response to a report of a shooting. Upon arrival police found the bodies of two victims, Jessica Upton (W/F, DOB: 2/5/90), and Aundre M. Barnes (B/M, DOB: 9/29/78) inside the apartment. Both victims had sustained gunshot wounds to the head.

The investigation indicated that the suspect, Monquelle Kiera Anderson, (B/M, DOB: 1/4/90), had a short relationship with the victim, Upton.

http://www.lpdnewsonline.org/2008/03/la ... oli-5.html

http://gentrymorrison.typepad.com/obituaries/images/2008/03/26/jessica_upton_pic.jpg
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2011 08:14 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
In 1998, Salber and Taliaferro reported that the spousal homicide rate among African Americans is 8.4 times more than for whites.

That's a far cry from the 1240 percent more you gave earlier.
Do you bother to think before you post Tabludama? Or do you think no one will notice that the statistics you use are so contradictory and poorly used that they don't really support your statements?
parados

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2011 08:31 am
@Tabludama,
So.. If blacks make up 12.8% of the population and commit 52% of the crime and black males from 15-60 make up only 3.2% of the population how does your conclusion make any sense at all Tabludama? Are you saying that all crimes by blacks were only by black males? The FBI would disagree with you.

And then you turn around and present stats on race and argue that it's only YOUNG black males.

You are just another racist moron that doesn't understand how to use statistics. You claim things that are not in the statistics.

Incarceration rates don't prove anything about who commits crimes. It only proves who gets convicted AND jailed. I'm sure you wouldn't allow anyone to use the conviction without jail time rates to prove that whites commit most crimes.
So.. only about 20-40 % of those charged in felony crimes result in prosecutions. And only about 41% of felony convictions result in jail time. That doesn't account for the crimes where no one is charged.
http://crimeinamerica.net/2010/01/25/crime-statistics-no-prison-sentences-for-most-felony-convictions/

That means that for over 90% of the felonies committed, we don't know the race of the criminal from incarceration rates. And yet you want to make absolute statements about how young black males are committing the majority of crimes? You are full of **** Tabludama. And your statistics prove it 100% of the time.

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2011 08:45 am
@Tabludama,
Tabludama wrote:
But it wasnt "politically correct" according to her racist "liberal" dogma, so she turned tail and ran away. "Liberals" are such racist cowards.

Frankly, most of the racists I see these days tend to lean farther to the right ... and it pains me to say that, seeing as I'm a conservative Republican.

Tabludama wrote:
Have you noticed how the smarter the offender against political correctness, the more you "liberals" denounce him for stupidity?

You're calling me a "liberal"? Them's fighting words.

Dumbass.
Tabludama

Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2011 09:24 am
@parados,
Quote:
In 1998, Salber and Taliaferro reported that the spousal homicide rate among African Americans is 8.4 times more than for whites.

That's a far cry from the 1240 percent more you gave earlier.
Do you bother to think before you post Tabludama? Or do you think no one will notice that the statistics you use are so contradictory and poorly used that they don't really support your statements?

Well Duh! Parados.

If you had bothered to read the 1240 percent link, you would have realized that it was a different study involving interracial spousal homicides where the husband was black and the wife was white.

The 840 percent link involves ALL black spousal homicides not just the interracial spousal homicides with a black husband and a white wife.

Try to keep up. Rolling Eyes