During sex she fell asleep, I continued, is that wrong?

BillRM

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 12:38 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
You should hang your head just on general consideration

You are sounding like my wife.................
DrewDad

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 12:52 pm
@BillRM,
Your wife sounds like an intelligent lady.
BillRM

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 01:27 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
Your wife sounds like an intelligent lady.

She is in every sense of the word with a Phd compare to my lowly four years engineering degree and even those she will not give me an IQ test number my guess is she is at least 20 points brighter then I am.

Marrying women brighter then the men are run in my family with my father leading the way and setting the example for me.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 01:52 pm
I knew I left here for a good reason. Too many out for blood where ever they can get it. Did some snooping around a bit here the past few days and even though this guy opened the door wide for an attack, I saw threads where new people were just introducing themselves, yet some found reason to stick it to them.
Almost every thread I ran across has someone insulting someone for no good reason what so ever.
For those of you who refrain from abuse, cheers to you and the rest of you can go strait to hell.
Time to once again find the other side of the door and head for far more peaceful places and I'll be sure not to let it hit me in the ass on the way out.
BillRM

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 02:37 pm
@Montana,
Quote:
Time to once again find the other side of the door and head for far more peaceful places and I'll be sure not to let it hit me in the ass on the way out.

Well I had yet to find a "peaceful' place on the internet.
Montana

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 03:03 pm
@BillRM,
Facebook has become my peaceful place and I enjoy my time there with my fabulous group of friends. There are still many here who don't do FB who I miss very much, which is why I drop in every now and again.
I will still drop in around the holidays to say hey to all the great people who are still here and for times when I need information, but I will not make the mistake of wandering through other threads because I always regret it.
There are just way too many people here who enjoy abusing others and that's just not my cup of tea. It's depressing, to say the least and I don't have the stomach or desire to watch it anymore.
It blows my mind that the thumbs up/down thing and people being able to tag others threads is still there because those things are comfort food for abusers Sad
Anyway, I will continue to treasure the memories of the old days when this was the place to be. I had great times in here and met some wonderful friends, so I will be forever grateful for that Smile Cheers Smile

0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 03:09 pm
@Montana,
Well I certainly never wished anybody should go "straight to hell" Montana. Robust argument is a very long way from such vengeful and aggressive abuse as that is.
Montana

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 05:00 pm
@spendius,
We all feel differently about different things, but those who have to stoop to insult and abuse to make their point are worthless to me and hurtful to many. Some people may be made of stone and I sometimes wish I was one of them so I wouldn't be effected no negatively by by all this abuse in the world.
There are so very many ways for a person to get their point across without literally degrading them. People can disagree without accusing, insulting and slandering, which is the only way I like to communicate.
I love a great debate from time to time, but not if it means there's going to be all kinds of verbal abuse flying around.
A saw a thread last night where a new member was introducing himself and people still managed to find something to insult even though it was just an introduction. I don't expect he'll be back and he'll be happier for it.
I don't believe in heaven or hell, so what I said was just a figure of speech, but if I did believe, I would have said the same thing. Heaven wouldn't be heaven if it were infested with abusers right.
Some people are just plain evil and do nothing but hurt others, so yes, strait to hell they can go... that is if I believed in hell. I can pretend there is sometimes though Wink
My apologies Spendius, but I have zero tolerance for abuse in any way shape or form. I've taken so very much of it in my life from physical to verbal and no more!
I'm in deep thought these days wondering why people aren't getting more civilized, but instead are doing the reverse and it feels like we're going backwards. All this war and hate is just horrible... just horrible... Sad

Peace out...
Montana

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 05:21 pm
One more thing, there are some amazing people here who I miss very much along with countless of awesome new members I've yet to meet and I regret that I am such an emotional creature that just can't ignore abuse without getting involved. This is why I had to "kind of" leave.
I've met some fabulous people here who I will treasure forever Smile
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 05:23 pm
@Montana,
Civilisation has been created by robust discussion. You don't think everybody being nice to each other will produce progress do you. Being nice to each other just produces a sort of mewling and cloying sentimental slop of unchallenging comfort such as one sees when monkeys are flecking each other.

Where would you be if the settlers hadn't abused the aboriginals? The abuse on here would hardly make the detector needle twitch if it was calibrated to measure the abuse of the Indians.

Love-ins are all very well for weekend relaxation.
jcboy

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 05:42 pm
@catnip,
This sounds pathetic. I wouldn’t be surprised if it were true.

Perhaps next time you should move the headboard a little closer to the wall then the noise would keep her awake.
0 Replies

funnyjenny

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 09:05 pm
@catnip,
Ohh its so gross, didn't you feel like you f . k ing a dead girl ? Smile Where is the fun in doing like this ?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 09:27 pm
@Montana,
Montana wrote:

I knew I left here for a good reason. Too many out for blood where ever they can get it.

absolutely.

i post here so infrequently it isnt even funny.. for that same reason.

its sad really.. how 'seriously' people take forums. but hey.. Smile
ossobuco

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 09:57 pm
@shewolfnm,
Both of you have strong a2k voices.

Both of you let the shits chase you away?

Seriously, reconsider or I'll hurl ice cream at you.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 10:01 pm
This poster accidently happened into a long running debate about the appropriatness of the feminist written modern sex laws, under which the activity enjoyed by the OP is to be considered a crime. It never has been up till now, and it is great fun, but talking about it was stupid.

For those not in the know, having sex with a sleeping woman is its own fetish, and a common fantasy with men. Any woman who has not been woken up unannounced by their man ******* them should ask for a trial run, they might enjoy it a great deal, my wife sure does.

Montana: If you want a safe calm place there are a great many around the web, but A2K has never been one such at least during the time I have been here....A2K is a place where one comes to learn and to test themselves, it is not suited for the timid.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 10:01 pm
@ossobuco,
Also, Montana. I don't know what post you were referring to re a newbie.

The site gets a lot of newbie like viral marketing.

spendius

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 04:03 am
@shewolfnm,
I think A2K is hilarious. I've always found pomposity funny but American pomposity is out the other side.

I've turned the bar topers in the pub into juddering jellies by repeating some of the statements I have read on here. And my American accent is not so good.

Whenever women get the upper hand pomposity follows automatically.

I can't imagine an English bloke asking if what catnip claims to have done is wrong. We have " pull my nightie down when you've finished" jokes here.
spendius

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 04:05 am
@spendius,
The more thumbs down I get for that the more amused I'll be.
shewolfnm

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 06:01 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

I think A2K is hilarious. I've always found pomposity funny but American pomposity is out the other side.

I've turned the bar topers in the pub into juddering jellies by repeating some of the statements I have read on here. And my American accent is not so good.

Whenever women get the upper hand pomposity follows automatically.

I can't imagine an English bloke asking if what catnip claims to have done is wrong. We have " pull my nightie down when you've finished" jokes here.

I agree with you.. I really do..

And its funny on the outside, but I have to live in it. This country is dictated by tv and money grubbing politicians. everyone here is looking for a way to be better than everyone else yet they are all doing the exact same thing. Its idiocy at its finest. The term american lemmings does nothing but drive home the point.
spendius

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2011 08:21 am
@shewolfnm,
Well--it is natural, she, (Hey!!--I hope you are not She Who Must Be Obeyed), you must admit, for females to try to be better than the other females. The history books are full of it.

Some say it is the prime force that created civilisation. I'm not sure I would go quite that far but I see the point. Men are slobs underneath. Lazy, idle good for nothing slobs. Good for nothing I mean unless they are put under tutelage. A gentleman must know how to take tea and biscuits properly at the social occasions they are required to attend as trophies. So many men are delightfully skilful in these sorts of things today that the pubs are empty all week long. Just a few recidivists clustered around the bar mulling over the general state of affairs. Which I don't think, strictly speaking, is the right and proper thing to do because it might not take too long to realise that TV has been taken over by the female interest, the Long World March of the Monstrous Regiment of Women, so that it dictates that it is normal, and to be expected, indeed approved, to try to be better than the common run. And with men watching a lot of TV themselves, even though it is their deadliest enemy, they have come to see that the invidious distinction is natural to them too. Which, of course, it isn't because the yin and the yang are opposites and hence if it is natural for females to try to be better than each other it is obviously not natural for men.

And the men have now started talking like women but what they have to say doesn't interest women, how could it, like what women have to say does.

So all in all, you have there made a grand compliment to men of the old type and I am happy to thank you on our behalf.

SKY News has three female war correspondents set down in Libya, for CV purposes, having been wheedled out of the producer in the Stanwykian manner, amidst a very large number of excited men reporting in by video link to a female presenter who is also discussing what they are hearing and seeing with two female studio guests. The latter three are all dolled up and there's a hint of thigh flashing and the other three have been tumbled in a barrel to make the job look macho. They are called Anna, Lisa, and Emma. And Lisa has a cleavage which she is not averse to displaying--well-- it is hot in Libya, Anna has a rather large bottom which I don't think it was her intention to have shown and Emma is a flattie and so wears flak jackets.

Isn't it odd that of all the incorrect habits of men it is the use of obscenity which is the least disparaged now? That's because it doesn't cost any money like smoking, drinking and gambling does so it doesn't hinder money being spent on looking better, not being better, than one's rivals and women can easily use obscenity themselves anyway and thus mitigate its social effects.