During sex she fell asleep, I continued, is that wrong?

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 05:12 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
oops sorry George wasn't referencing you, I'm new here, and pressed the wrong reply section:)
Montana

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 05:35 pm
I'm with Shewolf. She said it better than I did. His biggest mistake to me was telling someone about it. Personal sexual stuff between two people is private and none of any ones business.
Yes, he had consent and no he did not rape her. To those who say he did, she woke up with a smile on her face... HELLO Wink

George

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 05:58 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
No problem. Welcome to the circus of chaos.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 06:09 pm
@George,
Wink Drunk as long as I don't need a drink later
George

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 06:16 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Why wait?
Join me in a libation now.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 06:19 pm
@George,
lol's not at 10am:)
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 06:58 pm
@Montana,
Quote:
To those who say he did, she woke up with a smile on her face... HELLO

And that sum up the problem as it depend on the woman feelings after the event not the actions of the man in question.

He took one hell of a chance that he should no repeat.
MMarciano

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 07:09 pm
@chai2,
OMG thanks for the laugh Smile
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 07:22 pm
Honestly, I'm still trying to figure out how having sex with someone who is completely unresponsive is in any way interesting.....
msolga

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 07:33 pm
@boomerang,
I can't see that it would be a hugely satisfying experience, either, boomerang.

Maybe this guy should get one of those inflatable plastic blow-up dolls? Razz
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 09:48 pm
@BillRM,
Yes, you're right that he did take a hell of a chance since she could have made some serious noise about it. It truly is something I would never suggest anyone do. Either way, it looks bad.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2011 09:49 pm
@boomerang,
He's a guy Wink
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 06:31 am
His big mistake was talking about it with his 'barstool lawyers' buddies.

He ought to keep his mouth shut. Just the sound of this story does not sound good and there's a possibility that this girl could re-think her response from one of a smile to a legal one.

Some things you just gotta keep to yourself and deal with your own shame.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 07:51 am
I'll add my 2 cents to this one even though I have my doubts that this really happened.

First, I'll just say that if you think the sex was really good with a sleeping woman, then you and her are not doing something right. When you figure it out, you are really going to get blown away.

Secondly, about your concern over raping her. When you began the sex, she was awake and the sex was concensual. You crossed the line however, when you left the room (sex was over) came back into the room and started up again. At that point, if she was asleep as you claim, she could not consent to the sex. That in my book is rape.

And then you have the actual nerve to talk about it with your buddies? If I were her I would charge you in a heartbeat and hope you rotted in jail for as long as the law allows.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 08:20 am
What is so striking is that nobody considers it shameful now for unmarried people to be in this situation in the first place. Hence some new ways have to be found to talk about sex indignantly. It is important to talk about sex and doing it enthusiastically is considered unseemly and in bad taste. It needs to present problems. 50 years ago the gossip would have related to the event itself and her going to sleep would be unmentioned.

Were the young lady's parents aware of what she was up to?

Perhaps she only pretended to go to sleep as an ironic gesture towards catnip's capacities. If he can handle his pals laughing at that he should sell them the defence.
George

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 08:43 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:
. . . Hence some new ways have to be found to talk about sex indignantly. . . .

Good line.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 09:20 am
@spendius,
Quote:
What is so striking is that nobody considers it shameful now for unmarried people to be in this situation in the first place.

Shameful?

Even with my wife given our 25 plus years history and only five years marriage to date I guess I will have to hang my head in shame over the bulk of our sex life together.

PS in all those years she had yet to fall asleep on me however........Drunk

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 10:26 am
Something tells me that his chosen name of catnip is a clue as to the veracity of this story he's teasing us with...

Here kitty kitty, here kitty...
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 10:28 am
@Montana,
Montana wrote:
Yes, he had consent and no he did not rape her.

Not according to the law.

Montana wrote:
To those who say he did, she woke up with a smile on her face...

Was that the same smile on her face as when she learned that she had been fucked while she was asleep?

Montana wrote:
HELLO Wink

Hello yourself.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2011 11:15 am
@BillRM,
You should hang your head just on general consideration.