SURVIVOR ALL-STARS

sozobe

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2004 11:30 am
That would explain why everyone agreed to get Richard out, too...
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2004 12:42 pm
I watched several of the "Survivor Insider" videos at cbs.com. According to Jerri's commentary during her vote, she witnessed Richard Hatch scrambling within the last hour before tribal council to save himself. She felt that made him a threat because of how he went about it. I also saw another video showing Kathy and Lex chatting and agreeing to an alliance. Perhaps that is why she voted as she did?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2004 03:02 pm
Heeven and everybody else here is right. Everyone voted against Hatch.

Shows what happens if you look away for a second.

Embarrassed

== Just rewatched the clip at the end with Sue /// if you thought her orginal "you're a snake" speech from show 1 was tough you ain't seen nothing yet!

I WAS HUMILIATED!!!

Shocked
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2004 12:44 am
Law suit.

Expect the worse?

If there was law suit don't you think they would have, is Sue had lawyers, made sure that wasn't going to air? If that was the case? I don't think she quits. Why would she do that when Richard is gone any way.

And it is odd, if she does scream because of that, that when they walked back from the immunity challenge that she wasn't that mad. She was a little irritated but seemed to be joking about it. plus she got her wish--richard is gone.

And Colby isn't going until Rob goes.--Can't get rid of the strong until the Merge anyway.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 11:34 pm
Well, well, well! I can't get over Sue leaving as she did. I think she was letting Survivor life get to her because she freaked out way too much for what happened. To say Hatch sexually assaulted her is an insult to everyone who has truly experienced it.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 12:18 am
That was a bit of Survivor insanity. She either worked herself up into a major state, or she was putting on a good show for the lawsuit Rupert alluded to.

I didn't hear the last thing that Jeff Probst said in the promo for next week. Did he say that someone else was quitting?
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 01:00 am
Gee, I dunno Roberta. If you go to the CBS Survivor web site you can see the preview for the following week. You'll probably have to wait though because the one they have up there right now is for this week's show.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 08:26 am
Yeah, the Sue thing was odd. Feel bad for the chick feeling the way she did about it--probably all got to her.
Looks like another twist for next week--my thought--another mix up of the teams--girls vs boys or some crazy stuff--or you know..all together now--something nutty thats for sure.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 10:37 am
Aww isn't nice that Jerri reverts back to her big B self next week. The women start not liking her.

And Shi-Ann with her "go with the waves" aditutde is going to get her no where, Colby is right.

Funny thing that they are no switching their focus onto everyone but the last millionair. Ethan has a chance.

Boston Rob isn't as in control as he would like to.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 10:36 pm
I missed tonight's episode. Went to the CBS site, but they haven't updated it yet. Would someone please tell me what happened?

Please.....
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 11:11 pm
Saboga won immunity and reward. It is because the immunity and reward were part of one challenge. They got to chose one person from the other tribe to come with them on reward and be imuned from the vote. They chose Kathy.

Kathy started liking Saboga because she thinks they are all fun and games more interesting than her tribe.

At Mogo Mogo sceaming begans. Well Colby got Ethan to agree to vote for Jerri. Who Shi-Ann was so not liking. Her and Kathy were putting her down the entire time. So Colby talked to Lex, Lex said okay Jerri is gone. Nope. Lex goes to Jerri and tells her what is going on and they decide that Colby has to go because the merge is coming and they don't want to compete against him in single immunity.

At tribal counsel Jeff makes it very clear that what they are deciding to do based on a merge is retarded.--He didn't really say that but it was the jest. Colby and Ethan both vote for Jerri--but Jerri, Lex and a very stupid Shi-Ann votes off Colby. Reason Shi-Ann did was because of what Colby said last week about her not playing the game and just siting on the side lines. It is true--she is sitting on the side lines and not thinking things through.

So they are going to lose again next week because Saboga still has idiot Rob. who seems to be only a physical threat not a mental one. Unless there is a mental challenge next week. They will not merge for two more episodes. Because they merge when there are ten. There is eleven right now. Stupid move.

Kathy, who I like, is being a moron because she is thinking of switching sides to be with dumb butt Saboga, which the reason that is stupid is because she knows how Rob plays and he thinks he is a puppet master.

Next week Survivor is on Wensday--don't know why they switched it.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 11:16 pm
It's team Chapera. Saboga was dissolved.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Thu 11 Mar, 2004 11:58 pm
caprice wrote:
It's team Chapera. Saboga was dissolved.

That is right--I don't know why I said that. Yes I do Saboga sounds better.

Chapera--I hate 'em.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 12 Mar, 2004 12:58 am
Blue Monkey. Thanks for filling me in. So Colby is gone. Interesting. And Kathy is thinking about shifting her loyalties.

It's on Wed. next week because the of March Madness--college basketball on CBS.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 09:58 am
A lot of twists and turns. But almost boring with all star people.

Rob - what can I say...................
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 02:08 pm
Rob needs to go. Arrogant little pisser!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 02:35 pm
Husker, I agree totally. Boring with the all-stars. Not sure why.

Caprice, I agree totally. What a jerk.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 04:31 pm
It isn't boring. I like it. I do not like Rob or Jerri. I liked Ethan. Kathy is rockin.

Rob has to be good at everything.
0 Replies

browneyedgirl

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2004 01:39 pm
New here, Survivor fan!
Hi, everyone. I'm Lynne and I just joined yesterday. Pleased to see a Survivor thread!

Who do y'all think will go tonight? I am wondering if the "scramble" will split up Amber and Boston Rob and send one of them home?

My dream team for the Final Four would be Lex, Tom, Kathy, and Rupert. Then I would want Kathy and Rupert for the Final Two but wouldn't be upset if any of those players won.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2004 02:08 pm
Welcome Lynne!!

Please join in!
0 Replies