SURVIVOR ALL-STARS

caprice

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 02:54 am
On that team Amber should go. But it's obvious that her and Rob M. are the big romance that the show alludes to...so she'll be there a little while yet.

I think Jenna leaves the show because of her Mom...at least that's the scuttlebutt on a lot of Survivor sites. But if she does, I don't think her torch would be winked out.

Guess we'll find out for sure who goes later tonight! Smile
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 01:07 am
No more from those sites. I like the surprise of finding out I know I could go on those websites, they are usually right, but they ruin the fun in watching.

Now on to Jenna. My heart goes out to someone who loses their mother. It is a freaky thing that she knew something was wrong, a good thing also, but I can still not like her and that is the case. Jenna should not have came back. She should not have won the first time around (only because of her mother). And to see her whine about it for half the show, tonight, I thought how lame. You decided to come on this island that was your decision. Maybe to the effect of keeping someone else off. It is sick. It is a good point that she wanted to do what she wanted, so even if her mother said yes you should go, that is what she wanted to hear. If she was a better person she would have staid - with her mother - even though she wanted to go.

Rupert is a great guy. I see it this time and last, but he needs to not get frustrated because he starts not thinking clearly. Digging a hole for the home? Two of the tribe members wouldn't even say their mind, they just allowed the arguing to go on. They should have reasoned with him. The thought of it raining and then filling up the hole in the ground amazes me that he didn't realize that could happen, let alone the waves.

Props to Boston Rob. Great home. Alica's great idea of the rocks, it gave it a cool look. Boston Rob is being played and he thinks he is the player and the playee. Interesting.

Good thing the challenge does not go unused, they use it next week.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 01:37 am
Jenna wasn't bemoaning her mother's fate in the earlier episodes (that we know of). Rainy and cold. And she goes home. I'm glad for her that she got to see her mother before she died, but she shouldn't have signed on in the first place.

Rupert is a bit meshuga. A log cabin with a basement on a tropical island?

Richard Hatch caught a shark! I was impressed.

All in all, a disappointing episode.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 08:28 am
Call that a shark? It was a tadpole!!!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 09:01 am
I was so disappointed in Rupert - a log cabin ??!//!!/??

I was a little disappointed in myself, I kept mumbling into my martini that Jenna was a whiney brat........ then I read the message at the end of the program...... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Rupert's tribe needs to get out of that hole before the next rainstorm........
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 09:10 am
Yeah, that cabin wasnt a good idea, and the tribe itself wasnt working well together so, it didnt help in any way. Poor Rupert, at this point dont see him lasting long at all.

Good ol Dick gets food by using himself as bait. Lucky the shark bit his arm. Shocked LOL bout dang time he did something. Hes still an ass.

That was strange that Jenna left, glad she did though for herself. She shouldnt have gone on the show but, eh what can ya do?

Hopefully next weeks episode will be better....looks interesting.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 09:48 am
I have this great idea....... NO former winners on future all star shows. Jenna, god bless her, won because she managed to lay around nicely while the of the bunch intrigued.....let it be a run for the money again.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 10:41 am
I didn't like the episode, left me wanting but, ended on a low note - guess that's reality at it's finest.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 08:04 am
I'm finding the All-Stars to be less than stellar. Maybe it's the fact that with three tribes, two are safe. Not enough sneaking around, plotting and planning.

I'm not sorry to see Rob C. go. And speaking of Robs, Boston Rob makes my skin crawl. Eeewwww.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 08:38 am
Personally I enjoyed seeing Rob C's face as he realized he had been duped by Boston Rob. Funnee! I have to say though I am not enjoying this season as much. I quite like getting to know the characters of people. It seems I know this lot too well. It all seems so 'known'.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 09:01 am
Yeah, the whiney Rob C was time for him to go--he just wasnt working out.
Its not as exciting but, it is interesting so, its okay.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 09:02 am
Well, so much for my prognosticating.

Good point about getting to know them, Heeven.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 09:08 am
Well, although we know them, we know them in the same situation with some of the same people however I think having different personalities interacting makes the dynamics a bit skewed...although some people dont ever change.
Rolling Eyes
Its more exciting getting surprised by the actions of those people we dont already know but, its quite entertaining to know these and almost certainly know how they will react.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 10:04 pm
I love this survivor.

Ethan had me laughing.

Lex had me laughing with his searching.

Richard is such a freak. But I just don't want him to go. Though I know I don't want him to leave. I want him and Boston Rob to be in the merger.

I Like Jeri. I like them all. Seeing any of them leaving would be sad.

But the big twist next week might be that they are merging early.

And I think that they will all be in the Jury at the end. It is only fair to have everyone vote for the All Star Winner.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 11:19 pm
That would be interesting...all of them in the jury.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2004 12:12 am
So Richard Hatch is gone. I'm a bit sorry to see him go. He made things interesting.

I'm starting to shift my allegiance from Rupert to Cathy. She's smart and a good game-player. He's very likable, but not such a good player.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2004 12:50 am
I am thinking Katy is going to win. She should have won when she played.

Ethan is the last millionair and that is great. He is the only millionair I would reward again.

Boston Rob is such a prick. Ego being pumped by his more than need assult on people. Slaming Ethan into the side of the pool.

He just so into being the best that is why he wanted Rob C. off because everyone told him that he was the better Rob. What a loser.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2004 01:34 am
I agree with you Roberta! I thought Richard Hatch was pretty entertaining. I really thought he was an @$$ at first, and I still do! But he's an entertaining @$$. *L*

I get the feeling that Rupert is not as strong because he really had no turnaround time from the Pearl Islands. I think if he'd had more recuperation time, he would be a stronger player.

Oh I was sooooo hoping that they were going to oust Colby. Wouldn't that send everyone into a tail spin? That would have made for better conflict and better t.v. that's for sure! Smile But, alas, they all voted for Richard. Jerri got it right with her assessment of the situation. Maybe she will be able to sway the others the next time they're at tribal council.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2004 06:47 am
I think Cathy is toast as soon as Colby discovers who voted against him.

Shocked
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2004 07:32 am
But the only one who voted for Colby in the tribal counsel was Richard. All of the others voted Hatch out.

Also, I see from previews of next weeks show that Sue explodes at Probst. I was listening to the Howard Stern show this morning and he revealed that Sue quits the show next week because she was humiliated at last nights show when Richard Hatch rubbed his genitals on her while they were playing the game. Apparently when Richard was playing the balance-beam game he took off his shorts during the game and when he and Sue were trying to pass each other, he deliberately blocked her and suggestively rubbed his groin against her. I hadn't noticed it on the show because of course when he goes naked they block that area out. But I did remember Jeff Probst making a comment during the scuffle something about there was no need for that. Anyway, it will all blow up next week when Sue rages against the show for allowing it to happen and I think there might be lawsuit in the works.
0 Replies