So what happened?
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 11:13 am
Shii-Ann is out. Sorry soz..rework those stats gal
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 11:16 am
Rob and Tom are setting it up nice - bur Shii-Ann had her thoughts about Amber really being in control.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 11:19 am
folks still standing:
Rob
Amber
Tom
Rupert
Jenna
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 11:46 am
Hmph!

:-)
0 Replies

browneyedgirl

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 12:37 pm
husker wrote:
folks still standing:
Rob
Amber
Tom
Rupert
Jenna

And it looks like the boot order will be:

Tom
Rupert
Jenna

Amber and Rob in Final Two

*yawn*

Please, somebody shake it up!!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 01:04 pm
Looking at the previews Rupert might mix it to much unless the others just want him for fish.

Right now I think Tom is a fool.
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 01:22 pm
I'd hate to see Rob win, but he seems to pulling the strings on enough other players to pull off a win. They need to vote Rob off ASAP if any of the rest of them think they have a chance.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 01:33 pm
I think it will be:

Jenna
Rupert
Tom

And then Rob and Amber

Who would win after that depends on how much Rob pissed people off by or they may think he deserves it because he so actively played the game.

Of course the above is dependent on who wins the immunity challenges. If Rupert wins in the second go around then I suspect that Tom would go first. Then again if Rupert wins several of them, he could go into the final two.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 5 May, 2004 08:10 pm
Okay, so tomorrow night another one bites the dust...but, I only caught a partial commercial last night talking about an episode on Sunday??? Anyone know what thats all about? Isnt it too early to do that? Were they talking maybe next Sunday?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 5 May, 2004 10:07 pm
Sunday is the 2 hour finale.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 6 May, 2004 03:21 am
I thought I saw something being set up last Friday in Central Park, could it be them?

my guess:
Rupert and Tom wake up from their dream of being good dogs and oust Rob with help from Jenna (anyone of them winning imunity)
Then they cook Amber goose (or goose Amber and set her loose) The jury goes mad with joy.
Jenna wins immunity and axes Tom.

Rupert wins with only two votes against him. (Guess who)

But it will never happen, just like high school, the cool kids, who were having sex and did no work, cruised to their positions of power aided by the likes of Tom.

Joe
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 6 May, 2004 06:24 am
thanks husker

Joe..nice dream
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 6 May, 2004 08:17 am
Joe Nation wrote:
I thought I saw something being set up last Friday in Central Park, could it be them?

my guess:
Rupert and Tom wake up from their dream of being good dogs and oust Rob with help from Jenna (anyone of them winning imunity)
Then they cook Amber goose (or goose Amber and set her loose) The jury goes mad with joy.
Jenna wins immunity and axes Tom.

Rupert wins with only two votes against him. (Guess who)

But it will never happen, just like high school, the cool kids, who were having sex and did no work, cruised to their positions of power aided by the likes of Tom.

Joe

maybe you can sneak over there and take some pictures??
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Thu 6 May, 2004 11:59 am
I am very concerned that Rob is going to win. I don't want him to, but I think he has everything going for him right now. I think he has both Amber and Tom in his pocket and will vote out Rupert and Jenna next.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 08:14 am
So what do you think? Big Tom gets the axe! There is major editing going on for sure.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 09:13 am
Definitely. Man I thought my thought process was right on the money. Order of voting - Jenna/Rupert/Tom, oh well. So what is this so-called big twist? Unless there is some of huge twist, it is a toss up on who will be voted off next as Rupert/Jenna and Rob/Amber are in alliances. It will come down to pure luck (aside from whoever wins immunity) if they use a tie breaker they have used most recently.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 10:45 am
I can see Amber stabbing Rob in the back.

Now that it is two against two - someone has to weaken and go to the other side.

Neither Rupert or Jenna should weaken because they both know if they go with Rob and Amber on this next vote, they are next to go and they have no chance ending up in the final two.

Amber will strike now, leaving three - Amber, Jenna, and Rupert. Of course that is assuming that Rob doesn't win the next immunity.
0 Replies

browneyedgirl

Reply Fri 7 May, 2004 12:11 pm
Maybe it will be a tie with the two "couples." If so, it will be interesting to see how they break the tie. We haven't seen one since Marquesas.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 8 May, 2004 05:43 am
If Amber strikes now..... she'll win. the whole jury will hug her neck for stabbing Rob as he stabbed them......
0 Replies