tenderfoot

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2013 11:21 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

I'm doing great RL

Smile

Happy Easter to you all

x

You do realize Easter is our precious heathen day you christian stole from us. : - ).
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2013 11:28 pm
@tenderfoot,
Quote:
Sorry I'm a problem to you ... my remarks are short and to the point ( mine) and to accept anything you say even as a joke would blindly~be, hard one to make.
I understand what you are doing, I have a couple of relations who have " found God " love em dearly, couldn't find a more frighten delusional pair if you tried... they come round every week for a visit and spend a couple of hrs here, they crap on about the same things as you do and I say the same things in reply as I do to you. Before they became religious they loved a wine or beer, ate normal were fun to know.. they still are, only now are frighten and delusional, same as you.

I did not say you were a problem to me...Just was interested in why you make the comments that you do, without explaining why...but now I think I understand why you do...

I respectfully disagree that I am like your friends...I do not think that someone who is afraid would call themselves a Christian...Preach different teachings, claim to have a gift...and know I could be wrong about it all...but if you think I am afraid and delusional then that is your opinion...and I am just happy you finally gave one yourself...because I was beginning to think you would not stand behind your views with your own convictions...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2013 11:32 pm
@tenderfoot,
Quote:
No need to find ant particular part of what the poor bastard has to say ~ pretty near every thing he speaketh is a germination of some religiouse thought patern.

That is correct, because God is everything to me...but I do have doubts about a bunch of different things...Does everything that you do center around skepticism? Or do you believe anything? If you have beliefs, does this make you a poor bastard atheist? If you do not believe anything, then what is the point to having rejections themselves?

Do you believe you are a skeptic, or do you reject you are a skeptic? Can you "prove" that you are? Does your "proof" involve a "belief"?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 28 Mar, 2013 11:34 pm
@tenderfoot,
Quote:
You do realize Easter is our precious heathen day you christian stole from us. : - ).

Why? Would you acknowledge any "Pagan God"? Idea

Is atheism a worship of Pagan Gods to you?

You do realize that F.S. would not consider herself a Christian? Wink....Very Happy
neologist

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2013 10:48 am
@MattDavis,
MattDavis wrote:

You might like this song Neo. Very Happy
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ-PguGIoWA[/youtube]
Great! Took a while to get to it. Be thankful for the life we've been given. Look forward to the life promised.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2013 10:53 am
@neologist,
Welcome to the thread Neo! I did see your reply...I am a bit busy right now...but I will make sure I get to it...Wink
0 Replies

tenderfoot

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2013 06:25 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:

Why? Would you acknowledge any "Pagan God"? Idea

Is atheism a worship of Pagan Gods to you?

You do realize that F.S. would not consider herself a Christian? Wink....Very Happy

You inquire why I acknowledge our ~~I'm harking back on your's and mine pagan Gods Goddesses ~~ your's and mine as they were worshipped long before your mob switched over to the latest one. Unless of course, your ancestors didn't come from where mine did.

I'm not a atheist.. if it makes me a atheist by believing in your's and mine previous God's and Goddesses, then it makes you one for worshipping the latest one.

And what you consider F. S. Considers is about important to me as rat's **** is to a chicken.

As I said before and I say again, your full of bull **** and what you preach on the Internet is important to me.. cause I can say what I think and think what I say is most likely as important to you as God **** is to Jesus ****.

However.. I admire your tenacity it's a bit like your clinging to the edge of a cliff with a thousand ft drop, by your little finger : -))
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2013 06:39 pm
@tenderfoot,
Wow! I don't really think I have anything to say...because I do not even feel like taking the time to engage you...I see so many errors in that post...I do not even know where to begin, and have no ambition too...

If you are not an atheist, what would you self-describe yourself as?

@FS

I apologize that Tender said that about you based upon myself defending you...because I know you can take care of yourself...and I feel so unclean by what he/she has said that I feel the need to apologize to you directly...Have a good weekend!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2013 06:50 pm
@tenderfoot,
Quote:
As I said before and I say again, your full of bull **** and what you preach on the Internet is important to me.. cause I can say what I think and think what I say

I am glad that you feel this way...I never said I think, need, or want everyone to agree with me...and don't see a reason why anyone should...but so long as one who does not agree with me for whatever reason they do freely chooses to come here to specifically voice their displeasure about me, and what I claim...then it is a dead give-a-way they find me and my postings relevant enough because it is rattling them in at least some small way...regardless of whatever kind of b.s. claim they actually try to portray in whatever clever and cunning ways they try to do so...and think up...and not realize that others do realize that they find their postings relevant in ways that one is not being fully honest about...
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2013 06:53 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Wow! I don't really think I have anything to say...because I do not even feel like taking the time to engage you...I see so many errors in that post...I do not even know where to begin, and have no ambition too...

If you are not an atheist, what would you self-describe yourself as?

We all get reality wrong so if we can forgive each other how far could we possibly go?

Not trying to be mean but you came across similar as setanta does about incoherency.

Yes what he said below did not seem to be nice but why not question him on why he thought as he did?

Quote:
And what you consider F. S. Considers is about important to me as rat's **** is to a chicken.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2013 06:56 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I am glad that you feel this way...I never said I think, need, or want everyone to agree with me...and don't see a reason why anyone should...but so long as one who does not agree with me for whatever reason comes here to voice their displeasure...then it means they find me and my postings relevant enough because it is rattling them in at least some small way...regardless of whatever kind of b.s. claim they actually try to proclaim in whatever clever and cunning ways they try to do so...and think up...and not realize that others do...

Very well said in my opinion, I wonder if you can keep your cool like this more often. Very Happy
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2013 07:02 pm
@reasoning logic,
It is a fair question RL...but I do not feel comfortable discussing that while FS is not here to explain how she sees herself regarding Easter, Or what I or Tender have said...and I think it is disingenuous for me to keep trying to speak for her or defend her, explain her views when she can take care of herself, and has a very good head upon her shoulders...also it gives Tender some sort of twisted gratification for me to do it, as in it defeats FS or me or something....and I won't play that game...

When FS explains how she feels to Tender if she wants to...Then they can discuss anything they would chose to...

It isn't my business really to get involved...

So I apologized because I think that Tender tried to flip a compliment into a derogatory remark...but was sneaky about it...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2013 07:05 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Very well said in my opinion, I wonder if you can keep your cool like this more often.

I apologize to you mate, because I know what you are talking about...I did not mean to do that...but I too get things wrong as well...and I get to points where I guess I can not rationalize any other solution at the time being, but know it is not what Jesus would do, or want others to do...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2013 07:09 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
It is a fair question RL...but I do not feel comfortable discussing that while FS is not here to explain how she sees herself regarding Easter

How can you be so sure that she is not here? Is it possible that she is taken a wiser approach by reading the foolish things that we say rather than being an active participant in this foolishness that we share at times?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2013 07:17 pm
@reasoning logic,
Yes, you are correct mate...That very well could be true...I meant not here as in personally not responding right now...

Obviously, I think if she is reading this, then I still think she is "here"...

I do not know exactly what she is doing...and that is why I backed off that bigotry trap...

My point was...Is I would like to wait and hear what others have to say themselves...because I value their perspectives...

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 29 Mar, 2013 08:15 pm
@reasoning logic,
Speaking of an interest in perspectives...I am interested in your response to this if you are interested...

http://able2know.org/topic/211403-1#post-5290260
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 30 Mar, 2013 04:16 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

It is a fair question RL...but I do not feel comfortable discussing that while FS is not here to explain how she sees herself regarding Easter,

Been and gone, this year Ostara fell on 20th March.

http://arthuride.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/eostre5.jpg
tenderfoot

Reply Sat 30 Mar, 2013 09:21 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote... @FS

I apologize that Tender said that about you based upon myself defending you...because I know you can take care of yourself...and I feel so unclean by what he/she has said that I feel the need to apologize to you directly...Have a good weekend! Unquote.

See what I mean... The above statement was typical of you " oooh I'm a loving soft, mean no harm, beautiful, thoughtful.. Sublimely god fearing worshiper of a cruel heartless woman hater, gutless, hiding behind the sofa God.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 30 Mar, 2013 09:38 pm
@tenderfoot,
Say what you need to say directly to who you need to say it too...and stand by what you say with convictions if you actually mean it...Confront me...I am right here...and I am not leaving...

I will show you what I mean...I think that you are a coward for what you are trying to do...and I would much more enjoy you explaining more in detail exactly why you dislike me or why you think I am hateful, or afraid...etc...not use me in some sort of bizarre, subjective way...

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 31 Mar, 2013 05:26 am
@izzythepush,
Good morning mate....

How did you sleep?
0 Replies