Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 10:36 am
@reasoning logic,
But I also explained how to find it through google...Did you read that or miss it?

http://able2know.org/topic/176688-429#post-5213069
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 10:43 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I am sorry Spades for not responding to that I just took your word for it as you did have the correct answer
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 10:47 am
@reasoning logic,
OK mate...And I am sorry, I did not want it to seem like I was being pushy...I just wanted to know if you had checked it...since you brought it to my attention that it was different than what you had heard, or could be incorrect...

Thanks mate...

So you mean you had a belief? Wink

What are ya doing now?
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 10:47 am
@Arella Mae,
You said that you liked Elton so I thought that you might like this young man's story and a version of a different artist. I thought that he was OK but it seemed that the ladies loved his performance.

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 10:49 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
So you mean you had a belief?

No Spades I have faith in you at times Laughing

Quote:
What are ya doing now?

Sitting on my but. I did a little cleaning this morning and I will have to get back to it soon
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 11:00 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
No Spades I have faith in you at times

So, I am the equivelant of Jesus to you? Wink Laughing Mr. Green

Just kidding mate...

What kind of music is your preference?

I like all kinds but my favorite is classic rock...Alternative, and some metal...
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 11:13 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I like all kinds but my favorite is classic rock..

Mine too, I like the Beatles even though they were before my time. I like this young mans version.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 11:19 am
@reasoning logic,
I remember watching it mate...Was very touching...

Would you be interested in going back in time if you could?

After you answer I will tell you why I would or would not...and why...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 11:23 am
@reasoning logic,
Mine too? As in just classic? Or alternative and metal also?

What kinds of alternative and metal do you like, if you do?
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 11:25 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Would you be interested in going back in time if you could?

Not if I was going to be chased around by t-Rex
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 11:31 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
What kinds of alternative and metal do you like, if you do?

I like a wide variety but I have not listen to a lot of music in a while.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 11:38 am
@reasoning logic,
I would never want to go...But if I did, I would never want to return to the present...

Because in theory if you could travel back in time...(as I think it is just a theory) and will never be able to be done...

I also agree with who ever theorized...That if you went back, and made one very minor change, it would have a significant impact upon the present...

If evolution is correct...Depending on how long it has been...And how far you go back...If you altered something...then the present would also be altered depending on how long evolution has been, and how far you went back...

And lets say that evolution has gone on for 300 million years...If you were to go back 10,000 years...If you were to alter something, then in the present it would be magnified and the present would be altered..., .3% in theory

If you were to go back further like 100,000 years then the future would be altered by 3%...

And if you went back all the way to the beginning then nothing would be the same in theory...

I would be interested to go to be with Jesus...But then if he does exist...I am sure he would probably be pissed off at me, for doing that to meet him, when it was not meant for me to do it...And he would know this...

So given the fact that I would not be able to be happy once I have...I would never want to go....

And given the fact that if you could Jesus would be pissed, and the fact that if one went back to the beginning, and changed something so that nothing was the same....And possibly no one ever was...

Is one of the reasons I see that evolution by itself is not the only way it happened, and some type of Creationism happened...

Because I would say (in my own theory) that for evolution to happen, but then one single person could alter it so that no one ever was...Still points to a need, or a reason for creationism, and not evolution...by itself...

Because if a God does exist, it would be capable of altering this...By not allowing time travel...Or being able to correct the flaws that you alter by doing it...

And it is not possible with evolution alone...Or it is not possible to even go back into time...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 11:39 am
@reasoning logic,
Well, if you do ever want too mate...Rockhead has a great thread for that mate...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 12:12 pm
I am going to create a new special thread for dates...I do hope you all check it out...Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 12:28 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
http://able2know.org/topic/205001-1
izzythepush

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 12:29 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Not if I was going to be chased around by t-Rex

I doubt Marc Bolan would be that interested.

0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 02:32 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I'm ahead of the Pope Spade. I have been telling everybody for many years that we need to slow down and he said so in his Christmas message.

What do you think of that? Mate!!
Arella Mae

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 03:19 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

You said that you liked Elton so I thought that you might like this young man's story and a version of a different artist. I thought that he was OK but it seemed that the ladies loved his performance.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itjCQQCyCqI[/youtube]

I stopped watching shows like this one and American Idol because I don't feel it is talent they care about. This young man has a wonderful voice and yeah, I agree with Sharon. Why hasn't someone signed him? Why did Susan Boyle lose? Why did Adam Lambert lose.............both to inferior TALENT? The winners had talent, but it wasn't of the same caliber. I like this a lot.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 03:34 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
I'm ahead of the Pope Spade. I have been telling everybody for many years that we need to slow down and he said so in his Christmas message.

What do you think of that? Mate!!

Honestly? That you came to see my admiration, because you find truth to what I say, even though you claim that I am not for the church, or am against the Pope...

GJ Spendius! If you predicted something the Pope has said...then you can't be too far off...but too also be honest with you...I still do not fully understand why you would only back it for social reasons...
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 03:38 pm
@Arella Mae,
Do you want to see something I find somewhat weird even though he is very Good it just seems odd to me.