The Capsule of date(s) thread....

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 12:27 pm
I just figured since it is the New Year...We can post dates of significance...And leave a small message about that date so we can look back and see what we were thinking the year, or years before on that date...And it can be any date that is special to you...(meaning a birthday or something) and not just a universal date...And then the next year, or years we can reminisce about what we had said the previous year(s)....

Here is mine....

Happy New Year Everyone! 11 hours and 44 minutes away from another year...1/1/13...

Good luck Obama! No more nonsense about Y2K, and 12/21/12 please...And prayers for the families for the New Town Tragedy...R>I>P> Little ones! You will never be forgotten!

Now anyone is free to add their capsule about today, tonight...Or any other day of significance they would like to reflect upon later down the road....

Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,527 • Replies: 7
No top replies

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 12:34 pm
I misunderstood what you were saying in the other thread I thought that this might be a place to hook up others with blind dates.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 12:36 pm
@reasoning logic,
Mr. Green

No mate...Just a thread to reflect...
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 12:40 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
What do you think of my new thread? Drunk

http://able2know.org/topic/205003-1
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 01:02 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
May 6 2011 the day Spades came to the forum and brought all of his ideas that he shares with us. Talk about a day to remember "I will never forget that day Wink

Glad you are here Spades.
djjd62

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 01:47 pm
some of my favourite dates

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 02:00 pm
@djjd62,
I liked the first one, it was cool the second one I will share with a friend who thinks he sings slow love songs.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 03:46 pm
@reasoning logic,
Thanks a lot mate!!!!! I am very glad that you are happy I am here...! And I would say the same but can't only because you were here first....So I will reply....I am very very greatful that I have a friend like you mate!!!!

And I will never forget the day I met you either...

And I will never ever forget that day that you said that thing that no one else had the courage to say...!!! Wink

Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies