Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 03:41 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
.I still do not fully understand why you would only back it for social reasons...

I know it may seem weird but just as you and I have our view points so does spendius even though I find many of his to be insane. Wink
Arella Mae

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 03:52 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Do you want to see something I find somewhat weird even though he is very Good it just seems odd to me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLzy-REPosA[/youtube]

To me, the best singers are the ones that "feel" the song. What is odd about this is the age of the child. He sings like he has had his heart broken a million times. I loved it.........beautiful.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 03:54 pm
@reasoning logic,
Logic...Did you see what my tag about you was yet??
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 03:58 pm
Quote:
Time for the first Nip of Cuervo

Spades I know it is new years eve but the night is still young so try and hang in there till about 10 pm before you start eating and drinking things that could have worms in them. Drunk
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 04:05 pm
@reasoning logic,
I do not do the ones with worms mate...Cuervo (TM) does not have that in there...

Hey mate....I am not gonna get drunk....Just want a taste right now...

Cheers mate!!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 04:09 pm
@reasoning logic,
To be completly honest mate...I drank so much when I was younger...I do not even like to get drunk anymore...Cause my head just spins...I do not even enjoy the feeling anymore....
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 04:11 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Hey mate....I am not gonna get drunk....Just want a taste right now...

It's cool mate a taste right now and another taste in 20 to 30 minutes and so on, it's all good "you are an adult but regardless be careful OK? Wink
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 04:12 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
To be completly honest mate...I drank so much when I was younger...I do not even like to get drunk anymore...Cause my head just spins...I do not even enjoy the feeling anymore....

I agree it is very hard to find an experienced drunk who likes feeling that way now days Drunk
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 04:21 pm
@reasoning logic,
Mr. Green

I like the joke about me mate....But it is not because I am an experienced drunk now days...

It is because I realized I did not want to be a drunk...

But lets change the subject mate, it is not really funny...and some do have serious problems with that....And it is crass to laugh at their expense...even though we don't mean it that way...Or talk about it the way we are...it is inappropriate mate...or distastful...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 04:26 pm
@reasoning logic,
What are your plans?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 04:33 pm
@reasoning logic,
Bought a lotto ticket just because...and won 30 bux mate...
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 04:35 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
To me, the best singers are the ones that "feel" the song.

I can agree to a point and I love when people feel the songs that they sing but I have to be honest even though I feel the song I suck at it for the most part as do others.

OK I could not find the song I wanted to use to back up my claim but I think I stumbled on a boy who was even better than the last, "well when it comes to sounding like a lady.

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 04:48 pm
@reasoning logic,
A performance that would have even the late and great Whitney Houston crying giving a standing ovation........................absolutely speechless here.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 06:02 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
A performance that would have even the late and great Whitney Houston crying giving a standing ovation........................absolutely speechless here.

From what I have heard, The catholic church use to have many young boys who could sing just as well as this one. Maybe spendius would like to explain how this could be possible, if not I bet Spades could research it and tell you precisely why this was.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 06:49 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Bought a lotto ticket just because...and won 30 bux mate...

That is awesome. I bought my first lottery ticket ever this year. Can you guess how many numbers I got correct?

None
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 06:50 pm
@reasoning logic,
6 numbers?

Mate, you should have gave me a minute...

I would have guessed atleast one...If you played the higher amount of numbers...It has a higher chance then none....

Zero was too obvious...
spendius

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 06:54 pm
@reasoning logic,
It was the Church which put a stop to castrato voices.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 06:59 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I only bought one lottery ticket in my life which was a power ball 2 weeks ago.

I should correct myself because I have bought scratch offs and I could have broke even but I doubt it I buy maybe 1 ticket per month on average.

I will say that when I was extremely poor that I won enough money to buy a brand new TV and a used entertainment center that was very nice.
That was an excellent Christmas gift for me and the wife.
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 07:01 pm
@spendius,
Quote:

That's cool. Who started it?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 07:02 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Re: reasoning logic (Post 5213757)

It was also the Church which started them.