Is Wiener's wiener a career killer?

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 05:54 am
@farmerman,
Om Sig said
Quote:
Failure to be literal exposes u to potential criticism n complaints.
farmerman wrote:
Your belief in that is funny (especially for an ex lawyer who is payed to be a liar in court

But, I guessThats what separates us from those with severe autism
What u said is factually incorrect, farmer.

In a spirit of charity, I will assume that u just do not understand
what u r talking about
, rather than that u have chosen to deceive us.

Your error lies in the unfounded (tacit) assumption
that lawyers get paid to give testimony in court, regarding the facts in litigation.

If a lawyer begins to testify, any decent adverse counsel
will be QUICK to object on that ground.
It is reflexive. Failure to raise that objection is malpractice.

The rendition of testimony is for the WITNESSES,
not for legal counsel. Indeed, if counsel did testify,
then he 'd be exposed to cross-examination by adverse counsel,
such that he might have to give evidence against his own client.
( THAT might compromise the lawyer-client privilege of secrecy; very awkward.)
That is not what lawyers r for; thay r not supposed to have first-hand knowledge of the facts.
If thay DO, then thay shoud not have accepted the case, if thay r going to testify.
That 'd be a conflict of interest; a serious conflict of interest.

David
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 06:47 am
Word on the street is that Weiner's Wife has a larger penis that of Rep. Weiner...
djjd62

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 06:52 am
thanks to Sirius/XM radio show Opie & Anthony leaking Brietbart's insurance policy pic, we now know that Mr. Wiener is an upright citizen Wink
dlowan

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 06:58 am
@djjd62,
Explication?
Fido

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 07:05 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Word on the street is that Weiner's Wife has a larger penis that of Rep. Weiner...
So what??? Many women do for such occasions as need requires..
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 07:14 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Yeah, but I think this one recently impregnated her
djjd62

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 07:16 am
@dlowan,
the man who broke the initial story (andrew brietbart) had a picture of the congressman's member at full attention, he claimed he wasn't going to release it unless he felt he was being persecuted or threatened, anthony from the opie and anthony show had seen the pic a few nights earlier when he was out with briebart and some other journalists, he asked him to come on the radio show and talk about the story, he showed the pic to folks in the studio and someone took a pic of the photo on his ipad and leaked it to the net

i think it was all brietbart's idea to get the pic out and he could claim innocence in the whole thing, "sure it was foolish to show the pic to folks, he could claim, but i didn't think anyone would leak it", at least that's my take on it
Fido

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 07:19 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Fido wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Yeah, but I think this one recently impregnated her
Who ever was responsible, they will at least have a houskeeper available in Mr. Weiner, and speaking from experience, it is possible for a man to learn to clean the house and toilet and learn to make the bed... Sort of a challenge... Maybe an intelligence test; but not nearly the intelligence test of having to call a card board box, Home Sweet Home...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 07:21 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

the man who broke the initial story (andrew brietbart) had a picture of the congressman's member at full attention, he claimed he wasn't going to release it unless he felt he was being persecuted or threatened, anthony from the opie and anthony show had seen the pic a few nights earlier when he was out with briebart and some other journalists, he asked him to come on the radio show and talk about the story, he showed the pic to folks in the studio and someone took a pic of the photo on his ipad and leaked it to the net

i think it was all brietbart's idea to get the pic out and he could claim innocence in the whole thing, "sure it was foolish to show the pic to folks, he could claim, but i didn't think anyone would leak it", at least that's my take on it
So how does that sail look with some wind in it??? Is it tenderloin or tube steak???
BillRM

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 07:25 am
Still can not get my mind around the reasons that anyone would give a **** other then the man wife over this matter.
dlowan

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 07:27 am
@djjd62,
Aah...thank you
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 07:30 am
@BillRM,
i view at as comedy, the failures of a man (or woman) are perversely funny to me
BillRM

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 07:55 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
i view at as comedy, the failures of a man (or woman) are perversely funny to me

I can see mild if sad amusement but calls for him to leave office that he was elected to and from the polls in his district the poeple still wish him to serve I do no understand at all.

If the people in his district are unhappy let them removed him in the 2012 electons.

He broke no laws so given that I can not see why anyone would try to overturn the will of the people who elected him.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 08:04 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

If the people in his district are unhappy let them removed him in the 2012 electons.

No, these people need to let go of their Wiener now
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 08:05 am
@Fido,
Mr. mom Wiener?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 08:20 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

kicky, I just heard on the tv about Weiner, and what he has been working for the American people such as saving social security, Medicare, Obamacare, cancer research, and a whole slew of programs for all Americans.

We need more advocates like him; it's too bad he'll lose his credibility for his sexual indiscretions.

Yes! Exactly! Maybe I should have used the word "credibility" instead of "gravitas" in that statement that I made that seems to have gotten George all excited.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 08:49 am
@kickycan,
Sombody or another has a poll out that has less than 30% of new york state citizens wanting him to quit. This guy should get in front of a camera and proclaim " I work for the Great citizens of New York, I will stay on as long as they want me to serve them, the rest of you all can go to Hell"
Fido

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 11:18 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Still can not get my mind around the reasons that anyone would give a **** other then the man wife over this matter.
The simple explanation is this... All forms of any sort are held together by trust... Government is a form, and so is marriage, and both require honor and an expression, through oaths of honor... If the weiner does not know that honor must mean something in his marriage, why should any one expect honor out of him in government??? No one besides his wife from his district has given him as much as his wife, and yet she cannot trust him... Why should anyone trust him???
Fido

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 11:20 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Sombody or another has a poll out that has less than 30% of new york state citizens wanting him to quit. This guy should get in front of a camera and proclaim " I work for the Great citizens of New York, I will stay on as long as they want me to serve them, the rest of you all can go to Hell"
He has already told them to go to hell, with signs rather than speech...
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 11:22 am
@Fido,
Fine, but somebody or another (I think I saw this on the Chris Matthews show) said " if we are now to start throwing people out of Congress for lying then the chamber is going to be empty". He has a point.