Obama's Ties To The Christian Brotherhood

parados

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 09:43 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Now you're gonna have to prove the statements in that right wing article are a lie. You can't. Game over.

That's all you have? You just declare you win but don't have to provide anything other than an op-ed piece? What a nice load of crap if you think you can get away with it.

I posted the actual statement by Mueller. It says nothing about the Muslim Brotherhood being a terrorist organization.

This is why I see no reason to treat you with respect. You can't do anything but parrot crap from op-eds. You can't respond to actual arguments.You can't provide independent sources to back up anything in the op-ed pieces. You can't respond to the original sources.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 09:44 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Why do you defend fascists?

Why do you feel you have to resort to logical fallacies? Is it because you can't make a logical argument backed up by facts?
parados

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 09:44 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Condemning something means nothing if you don't do something to stop it. Do you really fall for that crap?

I see.. So in other words you support the Muslim Brotherhood since you have provided no evidence that you have done anything to stop them.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 10:00 am
@parados,
The FBI disagrees with you. Why don't you attack them. I just showed you what they said and you can't refute it. That's your problem. Not mine.
parados

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 11:12 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

The FBI disagrees with you. W

Really? Care to show me a source from the FBI that declares the Muslim Brotherhood are terrorists?

I quoted the head of the FBI and he didn't say that.

Quote:

Why don't you attack them.
Why should I? You haven't provided an FBI source.
Quote:
I just showed you what they said and you can't refute it. That's your problem. Not mine.
No, you didn't show me what they said. You provided an op-ed piece written by someone with an agenda. The actual testimony of Mueller doesn't say the Muslim Brotherhood are terrorists.

Your continued claim to have provided something when you didn't shows you are completely incapable of a rational discussion. That isn't my problem unless I attempt to engage you in a rational discussion. But it will always be your problem.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 11:17 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
“Elements of the Muslim Brotherhood here and overseas have supported terrorism,” Muller said in response to a question

Unless you want to argue that "elements" are the entire group you have no argument Renaldo.

If you want to argue that "element's are the entire group then you are conceding that Christianity is a terrorist organization.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2011 09:11 am
@parados,
"Elements" of Islam attacked us on 9/11, the US Cole, military barracks, embassies, night clubs, innocent muslims, Christians, Hindus, destroyed majestic works of art in Afghanistan, and have murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people in the last few years.

You're an idiot.
JTT

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2011 11:33 am
Obama's Ties To The Christian Brotherhood

I suppose it's been discussed but what does the title have to do with this thread?
parados

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2011 12:20 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
"Elements" of Islam attacked us on 9/11,

Yes, but are you arguing that all Islam is guilty of those acts? If so then your logic would mean all Christians are terrorists since elements of Christianity have attacked night clubs, innocent Christians, Hindus, Muslims, have bombed abortion Clinics, have murdered people, etcd..

Quote:

You're an idiot.

Gosh.. Did you run out an intelligent argument? Or did you just not have one in the first place?

You still haven't presented any actual evidence of the FBI declaring the Muslim Brotherhood being a terrorist organization.
JTT

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2011 12:52 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
How is it possible for you to go on in this hypocritical fashion, Renaldo, when you know that your own government and its agencies, including the FBI, are dirty as dirty can be?
Ionus

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2011 06:54 pm
@JTT,
So what is your governement, JoinTalibanTerrorism ? Do you live in the Gaza strip ?
JTT

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2011 06:56 pm
@Ionus,
You really need new material, dumb grunt.
Ionus

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2011 07:19 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You really need new material, dumb grunt.
Very Happy Shocked Very Happy Hahahahahahahahaha !
JTT

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2011 08:12 pm
@Ionus,
Now that's great stuff considering that you are a big W writer.
Ionus

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2011 02:07 am
@JTT,
From your intellectual position looking up, full stops are "great stuff" .
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2011 08:38 am
@JTT,
The same thing the title of the thread about Christian Sharia Law does.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2011 08:38 am
@parados,
You didn't quote me completely. Such dishonesty doesn't deserve a reply.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2011 08:40 am
@JTT,
I thought you were against name calling? Hypocrite.
JTT

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2011 09:19 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
That wasn't name calling, Ren. That was a description of fact.
parados

Reply Sun 12 Jun, 2011 09:34 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You didn't quote me completely. Such dishonesty doesn't deserve a reply.

And you didn't quote me at all.
Does that make you dishonest?

This is your typical **** Renaldo. When you can't provide evidence you pull this faked affront to your decency act.

So.. when you going to provide evidence to back up your claim about the FBI?
Or are you going to play your stupid games over and over? I think the answer is you will continue to be stupid and not discuss what you posted and can't support with evidence.