Obama's Ties To The Christian Brotherhood

Ionus

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 03:49 am
@JTT,
If you constantly blame others for the actions of the terrorists, you are an accomplice . Those poor terrorists weren't responsible for 911 were they ? It was the Great Satan and the CIA who did it .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 03:52 am
@JTT,
Quote:
you seem to really get off on making excuses for mass murderer and war crimes.
That statement is the most stunningly stupid self serving bull **** I have ever read . Can you really not see how that applies more to you than anyone else here ?

Read any juicy war crimes lately ? Want to blame anyone but the criminals who do the deed ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 03:56 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
I love mass murder and can't wait until the next day to do some more. I eat babies and hoist them up on my spear.
This type of nonsense is common among folks like you, Renaldo. It's just another cheap diversion aimed at avoiding the real important issues.
Oh, you mean like the tens of thousands of women who have had their breasts cut off whilst their breast feeding babies watched ? That sort of cheap diversion ? Like blaming all war crimes everywhere since the dawn of time on the Great Satan rather then the war criminals themselves ? What a great apologist you are...
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 03:58 am
@JTT,
Quote:
There are many honest Americans
Not according to you, you burqa wearing obsessed bitch... every man woman and child in the USA is a war criminal.. you have said so and in your mind you cant be wrong .
0 Replies