Obama's Ties To The Christian Brotherhood

JTT

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 03:11 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
So why isn’t Obama working to limit the Brotherhood’s scope and influence?

Maybe because that is state terrorism, Renaldo, the very thing you decry.

As accustomed as you are to the US being involved in terrorism, it has to come to an end sometime. The hypocrisy is killing way too many innocents.

But US terrorism/US sponsored terrorism doesn't seem to bother you much. How come?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 03:15 pm
@JTT,
How many muslims were killed by other muslims in Iraq and Iran in the last 30 years?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 03:16 pm
@parados,
Are you calling the head of the FBI a liar?
http://www.investigativeproject.org/2581/fbi-chief-muslim-brotherhood-supports-terrorism
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 03:16 pm
@H2O MAN,
Ever hear the term "useful idiot"?
JTT

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 03:20 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Considering that many of them have had excellent training from the US/CIA, probably quite a lot, Renaldo.

The real important question is,

How many innocent PEOPLE were killed because of US involvement in other countries' affairs?

How many innocent PEOPLE were killed simply because of the US's rapacious greed?

Instead of competing fairly, isn't this a core principle for guys like you, the US has abused it power to steal the wealth of countries the world over.
JTT

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 03:23 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Are you calling the head of the FBI a liar?

As he works for the US government, he most certainly could be. Your presidents have all been war criminals so what's the big deal with a little lying now and then?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 03:26 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You just lost any credibility you had remaining. Such dishonesty is sad. I can't watch any more.

As usual, you are unable to support your arguments. Nothing new here from you. It is your standard fare.

You make statements. They are shown to be invalid. You then make them again. Then you run away because your statements are accepted without question.
parados

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 03:32 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
No, I wouldn't do that.. I would say, you didn't bother to read the slanted piece however. Read the ACTUAL testimony, not the biased interpretation.

Quote:
"They have pursued social ends, a betterment of the political order in Egypt, et cetera.....In other countries, there are also chapters or franchises of the Muslim Brotherhood, but there is no overarching agenda, particularly in pursuit of violence, at least internationally."

By the way.. you still haven't presented any evidence tying them to an actual act of terrorism.
JTT

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 03:51 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Ever hear the term "useful idiot", [H20man]?

I'm pretty sure that h20man doesn't want to go anywhere near that question, Renaldo.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 05:25 pm
@JTT,
Nope. Here's the real important question.

Why do you blame the USA for everything wrong in the world?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 05:26 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
I'm pretty sure that h20man doesn't want to go anywhere near that question
Do you ever wonder about the accuracy of your anti-USA sentiment references or just accept it as correct because it agrees with your mental illness ?
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 05:26 pm
@parados,
Yes, I have. The FBI.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 05:29 pm
@parados,
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/05/egypts-muslim-brotherhood-sticks-with-bin-laden/238218/
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2011 07:09 pm
@JTT,
I wasn't talking about H2O man. I was talking about you and your pals.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 06:53 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Yes, I have. The FBI.

No, you don't have the FBI. You have some RW blog that made statements that don't really reflect what Mueller said.

This leads us to your lack of logic and lack of consistency Renaldo

If some elements in a group do something does that mean the entire group is guilty?

Which of the following statements are true?
If some members of the Muslim Brotherhood support terrorism then all members are terrorists.
If some Christians support terrorism then all Christians are terrorists.

Logically, the statements are identical. Are they both true or false

This is what Mueller said..
Quote:
“Elements of the Muslim Brotherhood here and overseas have supported terrorism,” Muller said in response to a question

Now.. which argument do you want to make Renaldo; that Christians are terrorists or that you clearly have a bias that precludes being logical?

parados

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 06:55 am
@Renaldo Dubois,

Do you think people in a country are entitled to fight back against an occupying force?

why do you think that?
parados

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 07:23 am
@Renaldo Dubois,

Perhaps you should read the comments after this "hit" piece. One responder actually provided the transcript of the statement. It reads a lot different from the characterization given in the original piece.

I am curious why the Eric Trager, the author, claimed that the Muslim Brotherhood never condemned 9/11. I had posted a link to the letter signed by members of the Muslim Brotherhood doing just that.
Here it is again -
http://web.archive.org/web/20010920150230/http://msanews.mynet.net/MSANEWS/200109/20010917.15.html

Couldn't you at least read the articles and fact check them before you post them Renaldo? I doubt it however. You continue to post op-ed pieces as if they were valid evidence.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 09:23 am
@parados,
Now you're gonna have to prove the statements in that right wing article are a lie. You can't. Game over.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 09:24 am
@parados,
Why do you defend fascists?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 10 Jun, 2011 09:27 am
@parados,
Condemning something means nothing if you don't do something to stop it. Do you really fall for that crap?