raprap

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 07:57 am
@parados,
Don't try to use mathematics with ColdDoper. Mathematicians, to dunderheads like ColdDope, are scientists and science is the refuge of the most frauds, liars and hypocrites since the Masonic Lodge.

Rap
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 08:34 am
@parados,
Quote:
My math isn't a joke. It's similar to the birthday problem.

It is a joke. The Democrats are committing voter fraud. Your math doesn't change that fact. And it is pathetic that you go to these extremes to just plain lie.
Frank Apisa

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 08:40 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
My math isn't a joke. It's similar to the birthday problem.

It is a joke. The Democrats are committing voter fraud. Your math doesn't change that fact. And it is pathetic that you go to these extremes to just plain lie.

The Republicans are committing voter fraud, CJ. Most of it worse than anything the Dems are doing...and considering the huge advantage the conservatives have because of the composition of the Senate...and the Electoral College...

...you ought really to give this a rest.

If you truly are concerned about how the voter issue works in this country...you would be damning the Republicans (and conservatives) much, much, much more than the Democrats.

If you must stay on this mission...you ought really to redirect your focus and outrage.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 08:49 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
.and considering the huge advantage the conservatives have

Just like on this forum? Shouted down by liberals idiots. And manufactured lies about them?
No conservatives do not have the Bully pulpit, nor the media, nor the huge amounts of foreign money coming in to support them. The only advantage they have is the Constitution.
And even though Obama is shitting on it and not honoring his presidential oath and has countless governments thugs pushing his agenda the truth still shines through. That you are too dumb to realize what this country should be about is not my fault.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 08:54 am
http://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/dunkin040514.jpg
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 09:01 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
.and considering the huge advantage the conservatives have

Just like on this forum? Shouted down by liberals idiots. And manufactured lies about them?
No conservatives do not have the Bully pulpit, nor the media, nor the huge amounts of foreign money coming in to support them. The only advantage they have is the Constitution.
And even though Obama is shitting on it and not honoring his presidential oath and has countless governments thugs pushing his agenda the truth still shines through.

This forum tends to be liberal...and you are free to stay or leave on that account. You are getting your say...and the liberals are acting toward you as conservatives often act toward liberals in conservative forums.

Conservatives DO have a HUGE advantage in the Senate...and in the Electoral College. That you choose not to acknowledge that is not my fault.

President Obama is not shitting on the Constitution...nor is breaking his presidential oath. That kind of excess is an absurdity, CJ.

Quote:
That you are too dumb to realize what this country should be about is not my fault.

I am not dumb...not by a long shot. In fact, there are very, very few unintelligent people posting here in A2K. Most dumb or unintelligent people do not even bother with this kind of thing. I have no idea why the words "dumb" "stupid" and others like that are thrown around anywhere near as much as they are...but anyone doing it ought to be ashamed of themselves for doing so.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 09:03 am
Quote:
How Democrats Keep The Cycle Of Poverty And Enslavement Going

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/democrats-keep-cycle-poverty-enslavement-going/#0HVbWfOLOsDxVfVD.99
Quote:

The best explanation of what the Yiddish word “chutzpah” means goes like this: A guy who has just been convicted of killing his parents begs the judge for mercy on the grounds that he is an orphan.

“Chutzpah” is acting with extreme, barefaced shamelessness.

When it comes to their handling of financial matters, Democrats can be classified as acting either in extreme ignorance or with extreme chutzpah. We know Democrats align themselves with job-killing unions and champion job-killing regulations; but whether they are ignorant of how economies actually work, just practicing their usual level of chutzpah, or a combination of both is always a question.

What is not in question is that Democrat-controlled Blue States often have weak economies that lag behind any recovery of the national economy. The low-information Democrat voters who live in these states are often trapped in these miserable economies, which are carefully manipulated to keep them enslaved to the government.

The Democrats are very skilled at perpetuating the cycle of misery they need to keep voter discipline on their plantations. They provide social programs that insure their voters are addicted to “free stuff” which, as takers, is free to them but paid for by the state’s makers.

Since Democrat unions kill jobs, the majority of their slaves are usually unemployed, which is fine with the Democrats since it makes their slaves still more dependent on Democrats. At times, however, even these cynical tricks don’t work because some of their slaves actually want to work. Enter the next trick in the Democrats’ cynical cycle: When forced to face this problem, Democrats decree their voters be paid more for the same (or in the case of unionized jobs) less productivity.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 09:06 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
but anyone doing it ought to be ashamed of themselves for doing so.

tell Parados, Rap Rap,Panzade ,Bob, and some others. I have only returned the bullshit they hand out.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 09:07 am
http://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/dunkin040514.jpg
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 09:35 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
but anyone doing it ought to be ashamed of themselves for doing so.

tell Parados, Rap Rap,Panzade ,Bob, and some others. I have only returned the bullshit they hand out.

That observation and comment was for everyone, CJ...not just for you.

The habit of calling others stupid, ignorant or dumb...is way, way overdone by many here on both sides of most issues.

Fat-headed...stubborn as a mule...and such probably apply. Ignorant, stupid, dumb simply do not in most cases. Most of the people on this forum seem, to me at least, to be above average in intelligence.
parados

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 10:11 am
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

So where is your evidence of this fraud?

Simply because some people share name, birth date, and last 4 digits on their SS number isn't evidence of fraud. In fact, using that as your evidence shows you are being deceitful.
wmwcjr

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 10:26 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
That observation and comment was for everyone, CJ...not just for you.

The habit of calling others stupid, ignorant or dumb...is way, way overdone by many here on both sides of most issues.

Fat-headed...stubborn as a mule...and such probably apply. Ignorant, stupid, dumb simply do not in most cases. Most of the people on this forum seem, to me at least, to be above average in intelligence.

Thank you, Frank! Very Happy I would have given you multiple "thumbs up" if that were possible.

But as far as civility is concerned, politics is a lost cause. For seemingly most people on both sides of the political spectrum, their ideology is their religion, their church. No questioning is permitted. Self-examination? No way! Ever hear of any ideologue admitting his side has ever been wrong about anything, especially from a moral point of view? Like I said, ideology is a religion for people on both sides of the political spectrum.
0 Replies

parados

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 10:40 am
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Interesting claim since your 13th post on this site was the one where you started your name calling.

Your second post contained this "Looks like you have done zero research" which was meant to demean someone.
http://able2know.org/topic/224919-2#post-5473879

Your fourth post was this..
"What a bunch of bullshit..."
http://able2know.org/topic/200322-1#post-5473896

I hardly think others started it cj as the record of your posts clearly shows you were antagonistic and nasty from the start.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 12:33 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Interesting claim since your 13th post on this site was the one where you started your name calling.

And I had already been called a racist and a bigot by the third reply. Your double standard and double talk are wasted on me. I have never bought the **** you peddle for a minute. Shill.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 12:35 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Your fourth post was this..
"What a bunch of bullshit..."

That was because it was, and still is, bullshit.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 12:37 pm
@parados,

Quote:
Simply because some people share name, birth date, and last 4 digits on their SS number isn't evidence of fraud.

It is when Democrats are involved. How many times do I have to say Acorn. It is still alive and well just under different names.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 12:40 pm
@parados,
Quote:
"Looks like you have done zero research" which was meant to demean someone.

Why? If that is what it looks like to me. It is only demeaning because you say it is. And one more time, what you say doesn't mean **** to me.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 12:50 pm
http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Obama_Care_Borders_US_Israel_Ukraine_Twitter_1.jpg
0 Replies

JTT

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 12:55 pm
@coldjoint,

You'll want to plug your ears and go "lalalalalalalalala", cj.

Quote:

ACORN was far from perfect, but it did not deserve the witch-hunt treatment it received. In 2009, Peter Dreier of Occidental College and Christopher Martin of Northern Iowa studied the media’s shameful coverage of ACORN during the 2008 election and found:

• 82.8% of the stories failed to mention that actual voter fraud is very rare
• 80.3% of the stories failed to mention that ACORN was reporting registration irregularities to authorities, as required by law
• 85.1% of the stories about ACORN failed to note that ACORN was acting to stop incidents of registration problems by its (mostly temporary) employees when it became aware of these problems
• 95.8% of the stories failed to provide deeper context, especially efforts by Republican Party officials to use allegations of “voter fraud” to dampen voting by low‐income and minority Americans, including the firing of U.S. Attorneys who refused to cooperate with the politicization of voter-fraud accusations—firings that ultimately led to the resignation of U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales

Republicans, it turns out, have committed the very voter registration fraud they once accused ACORN of perpetrating. Nor did new voting restrictions in states like Florida and Virginia, which could collectively make it harder for 5 million Americans to cast a ballot in 2012, prevent the fraud they were supposedly meant to combat.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/170753/conservative-media-ignores-gop-voter-registration-fraud
wmwcjr

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 01:18 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I had already been called a racist and a bigot by the third reply.

Please post a link to your third reply so we can read it and the context as well. (I'm just trying to be helpful here.)

I just now attempted to access your third reply (actually, your first three to twelve replies); but I couldn't get past October 31. Pushing "Next" stopped working for some reason -- which may have to do with the programming of my laptop, I assume.
0 Replies