parados

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 01:30 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

It is when Democrats are involved. How many times do I have to say Acorn. It is still alive and well just under different names.

So we can just suspend reality and substitute it with your world view? I don't think so.
wmwcjr

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 01:37 pm
@JTT,
It's all a matter of whose ox gets gored (or gorged).

What's undeniable is the fact that in certain (many? most?) localities in the U.S. (within the past 63 years of my life) black Americans were successfully intimidated and prevented from voting in clear violation of what this country was supposed to stand for.

By the way, regarding those who say the Voting Rights Act is no longed needed today: Unfortunately, old habits die hard. That's a human trait. For example, look at Hungary today, a country that experienced the Holocaust during WW2. You would think the Hungarians had learned something from their own traumatic experience, but I guess not. There has been a revival of anti-Semitism. Certain right-wing politicians in that country publicly mock the Holocaust. Wallenberg would weep!
0 Replies

RexRed

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 02:27 pm
https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10169435_10152105217859151_474678756_n.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 05:17 pm
@parados,
Quote:
So we can just suspend reality and substitute it with your world view?

And why should we pay attention to yours? You are defending a clearly corrupt and dishonest administration. America is decline because of Obama. And the world leaders could tell you that.

Not to mention the people who have dropped out of the work force or the businesses closed because of EPA and Obama regulations.
parados

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 05:39 pm
@coldjoint,
My math can be checked by anyone. If you find an error in it, please tell us what it is.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 06:42 pm
@parados,
Quote:
My math can be checked by anyone.

That reply did not concern math. It concerned your asinine world view based on lies from a lawless administration.
Advocate

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 08:44 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
So we can just suspend reality and substitute it with your world view?

And why should we pay attention to yours? You are defending a clearly corrupt and dishonest administration. America is decline because of Obama. And the world leaders could tell you that.

Not to mention the people who have dropped out of the work force or the businesses closed because of EPA and Obama regulations.

I don't see where O's administration is dishonest. Please give us details on its dishonesty, and the names of those convicted or impeached due to this.
coldjoint

Sat 5 Apr, 2014 08:54 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
I don't see where O's administration is dishonest. Please give us details on its dishonesty, and the names of those convicted or impeached due to this.

Benghazi, the IRS, the targeting of certain reporters, and dishonest deportation numbers.

The failure to tell the truth before the ACA was passed. The failure to enforce federal immigration laws. The list goes on and on. The fact that no one has convicted or impeached or even punished shows even more dishonesty.
0 Replies

parados

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 08:19 am
@coldjoint,

Quote:

That reply did not concern math. It concerned your asinine world view based on lies from a lawless administration.

My world view is supported by math that anyone can check. Well, almost anyone. It seems you can't check it for errors. You can only post pink comments that say nothing and have no evidence.
coldjoint

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 12:11 pm
@parados,

Quote:
My world view is supported by math that anyone can check.

So your world view only concerns contesting obvious fraud? You are rather limited aren't you?
coldjoint

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 12:25 pm
This guy is pretty classy. He just ruined any chance he had. And that is a good thing. Although it is time for Cantor to go. A nice Tea Party candidate would be nice.

Quote:
On Saturday, Mike Dickinson, the Virginia Democrat seeking the House seat currently held by Rep. Eric Cantor, R-Va., continued his online campaign of hate by denigrating all supporters of the NRA as “pure trash.”

“What’s obscene to you? @HustlerMag or a group like the @NRA that supports trophy hunting and elephant killing,” he tweeted Friday.

“What on Earth does this have to do with your political campaign?” one person asked.

“[T]hat the NRA is a god awful fear mongering group and those who support the NRA are pure trash,” Dickinson said in response.

http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/04/06/virginia-dem-support-nra-pure-trash/
coldjoint

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 12:30 pm
Some recovery.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/scratchinghead.gif
16 major retail chains closing stores across America

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/04/06/16-major-retail-chains-closing-stores-across-america/
Quote:
Recent news stories show that American retail is in dire straits. Here are 16 big retail companies that have closed or will close stores soon:

Office supply company Staples has announced plans to close 225 stores by 2015, which is about 15% of its chain. Staples already closed 40 stores last year.
Office Depot, Staples’ main competitor which bought Office Max last year, isn’t in good shape either. Industry analysts expect Office Depot to announce its own round of store closings soon.
Radio Shack has announced plans to close 20% of its stores or as many as 1,100 stores this year. The company, which operates around 4,000 stores, reported that its sales fell by 19% last year.
Albertsons supermarket closed 26 stores in January and February this year. Analysts expect many more Albertsons to be closed down because Albertsons’ owner hedge fund Cerberus Capital Management just bought Safeway Inc. Some Safeway stores could soon shut down as well.
Clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch is planning to close 220 stores by the end of 2015. The company is also planning to shut down the Gilly Hicks chain, which has 20 stores.
Barnes & Nobles is planning to shut down one third of its stores or about 218 stores in the next year. The chain has already closed its iconic flagship store in New York City.
J.C. Penney is closing about 33 stores and laying off about 2,000 employees.
Toys R Us has plans to close 100 stores.
The Sweetbay Supermarket chain will close all 17 of the stores it operates in the Tampa Bay area. Many of the stores might open as Winn-Dixie Stores. Sweetbay closed 33 stores in Florida last year.
The entire Loehmann’s chain of discount clothing stores in the New York City area shut down. Loehmann’s once operated 39 stores and was considered an institution by generations of New Yorkers.
Sears Holdings, which owns both Sears and Kmart, is expected to close another 500 stores this year. Sears has already shut down its flagship store in Chicago.
Quiznos has filed for bankruptcy and could close many of its 2,100 stores.
Sbarro, which operates pizza and Italian restaurants in malls, is planning to close 155 locations (or 20% of its restaurants) in North America (U.S. and Canada). The chain operates around 800 outlets.
Ruby Tuesday announced plans to close 30 restaurants in January after its sales fell by 7.8%. The chain currently operates around 775 steakhouses across the US.
An unknown number of Red Lobster stores will be sold. The chain is in such bad shape that the parent company, Darden Restaurants Inc., had to issue a press release stating that the chain would not close. Instead Darden is planning to spin Red Lobster off into another company and sell some of its stores.
Ralph’s, a subsidiary of Kroger, has announced plans to close 15 supermarkets in Southern California within 60 days.
Safeway closed 72 Dominick’s grocery stores in the Chicago area last year.

All those store closures mean more Americans will be unemployed, which translates into less tax revenue and more dependency on government welfare.
JTT

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 12:31 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:

“[T]hat the NRA is a god awful fear mongering group and those who support the NRA are pure trash,” Dickinson said in response.

Yeah, y'all don't respond very well to blunt truths. You break into memes or other song and dance routines or a real crowd favorite, the delusional bubble.
0 Replies

JTT

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 12:33 pm
@coldjoint,
That just illustrates that there were too many troughs for the number of swine.
0 Replies

RexRed

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 12:35 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:

My world view is supported by math that anyone can check. Well, almost anyone. It seems you can't check it for errors. You can only post pink comments that say nothing and have no evidence.

I agree with what you are saying Parados, but even math can have two right answers. Smile
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 12:40 pm
Quote:
"FaithVoters4Hillary" Verified Twitter Account Has Thousands of Fake Followers

Lying 2 years before the election. Propaganda pure and simple. Why are liberals and Democrats running scared? It is the only excuse for this padding Killarys actual support.

Quote:
The website Twitter Audit determined that more than half of the account's followers were obtained by "inorganic, fraudulent, or dishonest means," and the similar website StatusPeople calculated that only 18 percent of the account's followers were "good."

http://media.townhall.com/_townhall/uploads/2014/4/4/19.png
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2014/04/06/faithvoters4hillary-verified-twitter-account-has-thousands-of-fake-followers-n1819104?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
0 Replies

parados

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 01:55 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

So your world view only concerns contesting obvious fraud? You are rather limited aren't you?

Should I have the cops at your door because we might suspect you are a child molester? Of should we wait until there is obvious evidence?

You are the one that seems limited in your thinking. You only apply the lack of evidence when it suits your purpose. Otherwise you would go turn yourself in for molesting children since clearly that is a concern.
coldjoint

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 05:10 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Should I have the cops at your door because we might suspect you are a child molester?

In light of how this government intimidates and goes after citizens I wouldn't be surprised. And what you call a lack of evidence is the lack of cooperation and transparency, this administration promised,to obtain any information. Tampering with FOIA, and executive privilege , and the Dept. of Injustice have seen to that.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 06:10 pm
Quote:
NEWT GINGRICH: Mozilla CEO being ousted over gay marriage is a blatant example of the new fascism

It sure is. And gays align heavily with the Democratic party that is determined to put this country in lock step. Under the thought police who think only of control, and if it is attained through witch hunts and intimidation they do not care.
http://therightscoop.com/newt-gingrich-mozilla-ceo-being-ousted-over-gay-marriage-is-a-blatant-example-of-the-new-fascism/

Quote:
Newt Gingrich weighed in on the Mozilla CEO being pressured out because of his stance on gay marriage, calling it “the most open, blatant example of the new fascism.” I loved how Newt countered Karl’s question, asking Newt what if the issue was interracial marriage instead of gay marriage…where he’d draw the line. Newt basically said the real question is do you want to impose your views on someone else, even at the expense of their job. And that’s exactly right.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sun 6 Apr, 2014 06:21 pm
Quote:
Video: Greta Van Susteren’s public, high-stakes challenge to Obama: Your ball Mr. ‘O’

Wow, his big chance to teach Fox a lesson. I would think the champion of deadbeats and manipulating sycophants would be able to handle a petite Van Susteren. Right, he is a Harvard graduate.

Quote:
“He wants time . . . I got it,” van Susteren said, offering to give the president 10 minutes of uninterrupted airtime to tout the glory of his enrollment numbers, in exchange for 10 minutes of hard-hitting, no frills, quick questions and answers.

“And no filibustering where you talk, talk, talk until the time is up,” she cautioned.

What do you think her chances are?

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/04/06/video-greta-van-susterens-public-high-stakes-challenge-to-obama-your-ball-mr-o-110893?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
0 Replies