Is the Head of the IMF a Sex Criminal?

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 02:29 pm
Quote:
Diallo revealed her identity this week in graphic interviews with Newsweek and ABC News.
In a segment aired yesterday, she brushed off the biggest inconsistency in her narrative as "a misunderstanding."
She allegedly told a grand jury she cowered in fear after the attack, but prosecutors later revealed she cleaned a neighboring room and DSK's suite.
"I opened there for a second to pick up my stuff. That room was already clean," she told ABC. She claims she told that to the DA's office, and "it was a misunderstanding.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/dsk_maid_meeting_with_prosecutors_xXgYuBQPcFTTamkErVUveM#ixzz1TL7L4pSz
BillRM

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 08:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
Is it a misunderstanding that she put on a show about being emotional upset about reliving a past gang rape that never happen?
BillRM

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 08:33 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Aren't you glad we don't elect our judiciary?

Given that your system put two ten years olds in the adult court system for rape without doing the needed questioning to the eight years of "victim" first and when she admitted that she lied about the event at the court hearing they still found the two children guilty of attempted rape for what look like a case of three children playing doctor I would not be on too high of a horse concerning your judiciary system.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 09:15 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Is it a misunderstanding that she put on a show about being emotional upset about reliving a past gang rape that never happen?
Were you not also impressed with how she teared up in the ABC interview even after she has given her story many dozens of times over the last 10 weeks?? I think she missed her calling as a stage actress.
spendius

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 02:57 am
@hawkeye10,
She would have had a peeled onion in her handbag hawk.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 03:02 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

She would have had a peeled onion in her handbag hawk.
The translation is in dispute but the DA claims that in her phone call to her drug dealer brother/fiance/friend/business partner (depending upon what version is to be believed) she made it clear that she knows what she is doing.....given her success over the years at improving her address and standard of living I should have to say so! Crying on cue is such a small thing compared what we know she can do, remember the hysterics of all the spitting when she was taken back to the room by staff? and we also know that she was so calm right after the events that she was cleaning until the supervisor showed up? She has a switch, and she knows how to use it by god.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 03:09 am
@BillRM,
It's very odd Bill that you know all about that case and it's the first I've heard of it.

But the judiciary is not the "system". Our system contains plenty of people like the NY prosecutors. The judiciary is there to control them. Those judges you showed us looked like patsies. We have a few too.

And your media hasn't exactly won any prizes.

And I'm not on any high horse. You have repeatedly referred to the case making your system a laughing stock.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:15 am
@BillRM,
I think that a trial should take place in court not in the media.
BillRM

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:18 am
@spendius,
Quote:
You have repeatedly referred to the case making your system a laughing stock.

Yes indeed however my point being even if the UK legal system had some mark advantages over the US system it still more then capable of producing some outrages outcomes similar to the US. Also your appeal judges seems to have less power then the US appeal courts is setting aside clearly insane decisions at the lower levels.

As far as you not hearing about the two tens years olds charge with rape that was cover in some of your major papers at the time and I ran into it when doing research for the debate on the rape thread.

izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:21 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

[As far as you not hearing about the two tens years olds charge with rape that was cover in some of your major papers at the time and I ran into it when doing research for the debate on the rape thread.

You really obsess over this particular case. Is it that you don't think that rape should be a crime at all, because that's what it seems like?
BillRM

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:23 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:

Yes and no as from time to time public knowledge had been of great aid in pressuring the system to correct errors/insane outcomes that might had not been corrected otherwise so it is a mixed bag.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:24 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That train let the station with-in hours as the police leaked information. It damn sure was gone by the time Vance got in front of the camera with his professional opinion that the alleged victim was the "victim", that she was very credible, and that we were looking at a "very serious" crime here. It is pretty hard to adjudicate only in the courtroom and fairly in the courtroom when the state decides that it needs to try the accused in the media in the attempt to better its odds of winning in the courtroom......and because they like to be peacocks given the way we in america politicize the "justice" system.
BillRM

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:35 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You really obsess over this particular case. Is it that you don't think that rape should be a crime at all, because that's what it seems like?

What rape?????

Even the UK court found there was no rape and when the case fell apart for some strange reason instead of just clearing them found them guilty of attempted rape instead.

Read the articles and then tell me how any of the facts supported an attempted rape conviction by the two ten years olds.

So yes I do not think that three very young children playing doctor should end up in charges of rape or that two tens years of should had been drag into an adult court system in the first place.

One of your upper courts judges stated a clear problem with having them try in an adult court as a matter of fact.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:37 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

That train let the station with-in hours as the police leaked information. It damn sure was gone by the time Vance got in front of the camera with his professional opinion that the alleged victim was the "victim", that she was very credible, and that we were looking at a "very serious" crime here. It is pretty hard to adjudicate only in the courtroom and fairly in the courtroom when the state decides that it needs to try the accused in the media in the attempt to better its odds of winning in the courtroom......and because they like to be peacocks given the way we in america politicize the "justice" system.

So Hawkeye are you agreeing, or disagreeing with me? Should you adopt our laws of sub judice or not?
spendius

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:41 am
@BillRM,
What do you want research for on a rape thread? All men are rapists the experts say. Vance included I presume. Husbands being serial offenders.

Violence, hypnotism and drug poisoning are covered by other laws. By separating out the sexual as a special case you are making the feminist argument. What about permanent 8 hour shifts in dangerous environments with destitution as the alternative?

"Get thee to a nunnery" Hamlet told Ophelia.
BillRM

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:42 am
@spendius,
Quote:
All men are rapists the experts say.

Even ten years old boys it would seem.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:43 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

"Get thee to a nunnery" Hamlet told Ophelia.

She decided to go swimming instead.
spendius

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:49 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Even ten years old boys it would seem.

There were obviously other factors in play. Probably something to do with general titillation and female agendas. Or something the lads learned off TV. Probably all three and lawyer's fees as well.

Gotta keep the courts busy dontcha know?
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:53 am
@spendius,
Quote:
Gotta keep the courts busy dontcha know?
Gotta keep the political pressure groups happy for a minute...squeaky wheel gets the grease and all that. Justice gets run over by all of the buses filled with either busybodies or crooks.
0 Replies

electronicmail

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 04:54 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

So Hawkeye are you agreeing, or disagreeing with me? Should you adopt our laws of sub judice or not?

But do your laws bar the alleged victims from giving interviews?