Is the Head of the IMF a Sex Criminal?

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 01:08 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
One discrepancy, the source, told The Post that in an earlier account Diallo said that she and Strauss-Kahn did not speak, but in the interviews she recalled, he said, "You're not going to lose your job."
We have been hearing both versions from the beginning...
izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 04:22 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
One discrepancy, the source, told The Post that in an earlier account Diallo said that she and Strauss-Kahn did not speak, but in the interviews she recalled, he said, "You're not going to lose your job."
We have been hearing both versions from the beginning...

He may have conveyed the message through the medium of interpretive dance.
0 Replies

electronicmail

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 04:42 am
@hawkeye10,
You got a pic of the French girl?
This one is a joke, right?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/26/article-2018772-0D29D42000000578-141_634x347.jpg
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 04:52 am
@electronicmail,
Quote:
You got a pic of the French girl?
This one is a joke, right
French? I think you must be confused, the French girl in this soap opera is a 32 year old blond skeleton. This thick dark skinned one who towers over DSK and has the biceps the most men would kill for is the upwardly mobile lie a minute African maid who clams that DSK made her give him a blowjob.
electronicmail

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 05:01 am
@hawkeye10,
Like gimme a break. I don't figure the jury deciding any white man would jump her bones unless he was marooned on a desert island and she happened to float onshore on a raft.
spendius

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 05:39 am
@electronicmail,
Especially on his way to the City of White Thighs.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 08:48 am
@electronicmail,
The maid would have to paid me and I would need the lights turn off.

DSK allowed this woman to give him a blow job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder he tip her so little that she blow up on returning to his room.

Now I am agreeing with firefly there is something badly wrong with DSK to have had any sexual contact with her of any nature.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 08:56 am
@BillRM,
You're missing the point. Rape is all to do with power, not sex. Her attractiveness, or lack of it is a red herring.
BillRM

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 09:10 am
@izzythepush,
Sure one of the most powerful men on the planet needed or at least desire to rape an unattractive maid to prove that he had power to himself.

Heads of nation states bow down to the man!!!!!

Come on now.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 09:14 am
@BillRM,
I'm not saying he did anything, but powerful men enjoy exercising power. After all, someone raped this lady. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UTPvGFtqHuk/R_JzoKpbqtI/AAAAAAAABCI/iWSt_4TLYqY/s400/andrea_dworkin_narrowweb__200x266.jpg
spendius

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 09:20 am
@izzythepush,
Provide the details izzy.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 09:25 am
@spendius,
Do I have to? It's not something I relish going into.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 09:29 am
@izzythepush,
OK here goes.

Quote:
In 1999, Dworkin was found completely delirious on the streets of New York. She claimed that she had been fed a date-rape drug and then raped in a hotel room in Paris some days earlier, and published two articles on the subject. Following the incident, she suffered severe depression for the remainder of her life. Many feminist critics, drawing on inconsistencies between her accounts of the incident, suggested that the rape had not taken place. Dworkin's partner, Stoltenberg, had his doubts about her claim, evinced by Dworkin writing that he "look[ed] for any other explanation than rape."

Probably not proof, but I've known blokes who would shag anything.

BillRM

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 10:57 am
@izzythepush,
You do know that the used of data rapes drug to rape is damn rare event by all studies done on the subject?
0 Replies

electronicmail

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 11:03 am
@izzythepush,
How can you get raped in Paris and first notice it many days later in New York?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 11:24 am
@electronicmail,
It's probably best not to think about that.
spendius

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 01:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Yes--but what has this got to do with the doorway in the Sofitel? I don't see how discrediting Ms Dworkin discredits our cleaning woman.

Unless it is being maintained that women can't tell the truth congenitally. As some say. They are the sort who guffaw when they hear or read "she took the oath". They think those who don't guffaw at that are serious misogynists.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 01:43 pm
@spendius,
I wasn't trying to discredit Dworkin, I did a bit of research, and it just sort of went that way. At the end of the day someone has to decide to press charges. That decision should be based on evidence, but it looks increasingly likely it will be a political decision.

Aren't you glad we don't elect our judiciary?
spendius

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 01:50 pm
@izzythepush,
Yes. Very much so. An educated Christian old-boy network will do for me.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 01:55 pm
@spendius,
Well at least you share a handshake.
0 Replies