H2O MAN

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 10:55 am
Is Herman Cain the right man at the right time?

I think he is the right man to turn this constitutional republic
around and put it on the path to prosperity we can be proud of.

May 11, 2011
Citizen Cain

Race: Herman Cain is a proud black American.

Drug use: None that I know of.

Experience: Unlike the sitting president, Herman Cain has real world experience.

I've always liked these things about Herman Cain:

Public speaking skills: He never speaks down to you as if he was like a god stepping down to your level. Cain is a real person and he speaks like one.

Bipartisan appeal: Cain can work with anyone.

Savvy: You bet.

Charisma: Cain's got it.

Idealism: Herman Cain is an American that believes in America.

Humor: Herman's sense of humor has wide spread appeal

http://www.hermancain.com/index.asp

There is something special going on here...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 11,568 • Replies: 197

raprap

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 11:05 am
@H2O MAN,
I watch the South Carolina Faux Debates, bring inherently a Libertarian Herman Cain was a weak second or third to Ron Paul--Cain struck me as a morality legislator and our prisons are already full of victimless criminals.

Quote:
“According to the poll, taken before the announcement of Osama bin Laden’s death, President Barack Obama has an edge over all the top GOP candidates in hypothetical match-ups.”

“Who does best against Obama? Paul. The congressman from Texas, … who is well liked by many in the tea party movement, trails the president by only seven points (52 to 45 percent) in a hypothetical general election showdown.”
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 12:17 pm
@raprap,
Ron Paul isn't a real concern and Chris Christie has turned down an
opportunity to run for president leaving Herman Cain the top contender.

Herman Cain leads field for Republican Primary

Zogby reports:

Herman Cain trails only Chris Christie as the top choice among Republican primary voters in the race for the 2012 Presidential nomination. Mitt Romney ranks fourth, but voters see him as the most likely nominee by a wide margin over the rest of a 13-person field.

One-half of GOP voters say they would never vote for Donald Trump, and more than 30% say they would never vote for Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee or Ron Paul.

These results are from an IBOPE Zogby interactive poll of 1,377 Republican primary voters conducted from May 6-9.

Cain, a businessman and talk show host, seems to have impressed some Republican voters with his performance at last week’s South Carolina Republican presidential debate. He receives 14% when GOP voters are asked whom they would vote for if the primary were held today. That places him second to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has said he will not run, but has been the frontrunner in three previous IBOPE Zogby interactive polls (November 2010 and January and March 2011.)
djjd62

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 12:36 pm
this could be the best election ever, hopefully one of them drops a "nigga pleaz" during the debates
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 12:38 pm
@H2O MAN,
Granted, I doubt if many of the religious right would vote for Ron Paul as he refuses to endorse DOMA, the right to life amendment, and wants to end the senseless drug war.

However, many libertarians won't support Cain or most of the other dwarfs for exactly the opposite reasons.

Rap
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 12:42 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/THEHermanCain
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 12:45 pm

Herman Cain Talks to Neal Boortz About His Growing Popularity, Race

13:33 AUDIO
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 12:56 pm
@raprap,
I happen to like most of what Ron Paul is about, but a good many of his followers are a little hard
to discuss issues with and I think they prevent people that are interested in Paul from taking
a serious look at him... his staunch supporters appear to be driving people away from him.

Herman Cain does not have this problem, people are drawn to him.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 02:45 pm

Herman Cain’s proposals would boost economy and create jobs

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 02:47 pm

Will Herman Cain Be the Big Story of the 2012 Election?

0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 07:28 pm
What has running a chain pizza company with a fantasy name borrowed from a best selling novel and movie franchise have to do with the real world? It's not like he founded something. Rather, he is a little bit of a tom, running a subsidiary of global multi-national -- the sort of corporation that eats mom and pop businesses that real people run -- for the man.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 12 May, 2011 04:44 am

May 12, 2011 4:00 A.M.
Introducing Herman Cain
The former Godfather’s Pizza head takes the GOP primary by storm.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 05:26 am
Herman Cain on Republicans' Handling of the Budget

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 05:35 am
Quote:
Race: Herman Cain is a proud black American.

Drug use: None that I know of.

This is funny.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 05:42 am
@maxdancona,

I'm glad that you find the truth funny.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 05:53 am
@H2O MAN,
You don't get your own joke H20Man. He is your Black candidate, and the very first question you answer is whether he uses drugs or not.

So yes, sometimes the truth is funny.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 05:57 am
@maxdancona,
Maxipad, your bigotry and racism makes me sad.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 12:19 pm

Cain is the former chief executive of Godfather's Pizza and former chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
He lost the Georgia Republican primary for a U.S. Senate seat in 2004. He was recently the host of Atlanta-based radio show.
djjd62

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 02:57 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Cain is the former chief executive of Godfather's Pizza and former chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
He lost the Georgia Republican primary for a U.S. Senate seat in 2004. He was recently the host of Atlanta-based radio show.

illuminati Razz
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 May, 2011 08:05 pm
@H2O MAN,
It's true. I would never vote for a Black man.