Joe Nation

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 09:24 am
Yea...welcome home...

Joe(Be well)Nation
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 10:53 am
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Glad you are able to enjoy the comforts of home, and your doggies, BBB. I hope your recovery goes smoothly from this point on.

That new shoe should help to make your walking much more comfortable and safe. I hope you can get it very soon.

0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 11:00 am
VERY glad to hear you are back at home! (No place like it, as they say.)

Take it easy and follow instructions, okay? I know those doggies missed you and don't want you to have to leave again! I'm sure you have been covered in doggie kisses, and that is powerful medicine.
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 11:51 am
@Eva,
The home nurse just came to check my progress now that I'm home. She will arrange for training to start Friday to keep me restoring my strength. Very pleasant nurse to work with---and she likes D0lly and Madison doggies.

BBB
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 12:29 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Welcome back to your home, BBB. You certainly have some great support both in and out of the hospital. Quite a humbling experience, but it sounds like your going to be fine nw. Congrats on perservering through it all.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 01:54 pm
BBB, I'm happy you're home. Now heal and be well.
0 Replies

Stugotz

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 02:00 pm
So glad to have ya home, mom.

Please please , follow the rules of healing, it will be worth it.

Sloppy Kisses, and a tight I love you mom HUGGGGGGGGG
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 03:17 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
You see it has passed.
BTW, have you considered buying one of those seats for the shower--to avoid falls.
Butrflynet

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 11:18 pm
@JLNobody,
She has had one for a couple years now. That was one of the first things I ordered for her when I moved here, that and some grab bars for inside the shower and outside the shower door.
JLNobody

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 11:23 pm
@Butrflynet,
Great!!!
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 20 Jun, 2012 09:34 am
@JLNobody,
Butrflynet found this Avulsion fracture hip damage information happened to me that:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avulsion_fracture

BBB
JLNobody

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2012 04:16 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
Thanks, I'm going to save this avulsion information--for me not for T.Rex.
I hope you're doing well L.
J.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2012 10:59 pm
BBB, I assume all is going well since we've heard nothing during the last few days.
J.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2012 12:41 am
@JLNobody,
It has been a bit bumpy. Things are a bit calmer now.

JLNobody

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2012 06:28 pm
@Butrflynet,
Thanks. B.
JLNobody

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:05 pm
@JLNobody,
I assume all is coming along alright.
BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 11:17 am
@JLNobody,
Slow recovery includes the use of crutches and walkers. Broken bone still healing slowly. Able to do more walking with crutches outside if I'm careful.
I'm able to take showers so I don't stink. I finally was able to remove the pillow from the middle of my bed so it doesn't look like it's pregnant.

My weight is down to 158, losing the hard way. My right leg is larger than my left one, which makes it look strange in my slacks. My new shoes for my left leg are now 1-1/2 inches longer than before and my height has now returned to my younger height of 5 feet 7 inches.

What would I do without Butrflynet's care, food and love? Dolly and Madison loving doggies help me pass the time. They just left to drive to the dog park to play and poop (no pooping for Butrflynet except for her scooping up the doggie poops.)

I'm impatient in my recovering being so slow. Part of my nature. But the doggies and Butrflynet forgives me. I guess it's my old age, which is getting older July 13th. Why should I complain that I'm still alive?

BBB

JLNobody

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 11:08 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
You may need crutches and walkers for physical balance, but your mental balance is in good shape. Sleep well.
JL
0 Replies

space007

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 11:18 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
I hope your doctor give you the miracle, and help you enjoy more life!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 11:22 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
I guess the knee surgery went so well, we were all expecting another miracle. Still, a slowly healing bone is still a healing bone. Keep hanging in there.
0 Replies