The Communist Origin of the Modern Conservative Movement VI

Zardoz

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2020 08:46 pm
The Republicans are now planning a virtual convention but they are still planning to put Trump on a stage somewhere to accept the nomination. I hear Putin is more than willing to help Trump out, a stage in Russia would be very appropriate. The democrats have long been planning a virtual convention. Several states are mandating a crowd of no more than ten people but Trump was planning on a crowd of 25,000 in the very epicenter of a pandemic. Now the two-faced liar tries to act like he canceled the convention out of concern for the people when it was the authorities in Jacksonville that told Trump that there was no way to hold a convention in Jacksonville without social distancing and masks. Imagine trying to make the republican delegates ware masks after Trump rallied against masks for the last four months.

Today we have 4,186,329 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 4,106,616 cases of coronavirus. That means another 79,713 Americans were diagnosed with coronavirus today.

The death toll stands at 147,650 today, yesterday the death toll stood at 146,419. That means that another 1,231 Americans died today. The death toll is getting higher everyday This is the highest number of deaths since May the 28, nearly two months.

0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2020 09:34 am
@Zardoz,
Quote:
What I think is a little odd is that you think everything is on the internet, it is

I'm happy you agree with me, because just about everything is on the internet. Wanna book? You can find it on the internet and ever read it from your device be it a phone, tablet, PC or laptop.

This link lead to nowhere, much like your claims and the facts you don't provide. How long until HT comes along and plays knight in shining armor.

Quote:
You need to have more sources of information than just the internet.

Name something that is a better source than the internet where everything is available. The entire Library of Congress is available online and is updated regularly. Can you name something that isn't available on the interent?

Zardoz

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2020 08:35 pm
They have finally found the origin of the pandemic it seems it is not a China virus after all it was created in a lab in the United States and sent China by none other than Dr Fauci at least that is what the Republicans want the public to believe. A program was due to be broadcast by 200 Sinclair Broadcasting stations where a discredit conspiracy theorist was going to make the case that Fauci created the coronavirus in a lab. Dr. Fauci does not even look like the mad scientist type but Trump’s allies want the public it to believe it. Sinclair Broadcasting pulled the program but plans to run it next week with criticism from some sane people. Sinclair claims to be a big believer in freedom of speech where they will air every discredited conspiracy theory that they think will help Trump win the election. The White House has gone out of its way to discredit Fauci but this is a new low. Fauci is already receive creditable dead threats that require security imagine what going to happen when he is blamed for 150,000 deaths.

Today we have 4,250,380 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 4,186,329 cases of coronavirus. That means another 64,051 Americans were diagnosed with coronavirus today.

The death toll now stands at 148,593, yesterday the death toll stood at 147,650. That means another 943 Americans died today from coronavirus.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2020 08:51 pm
@Baldimo,
That sentence was cut in half by the link. It would be nightmare to try and locate something in a book online.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That link was copied directly from the article online. They have modified windows again. When I hit copy link that is what it came up with.

There is an article about what they found during all those autopsies on line if you can do a search.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
How often do you need something from the Library of Congress? They let you preview books on line but you don’t usually let you have full access to the content.
Baldimo

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2020 08:57 am
@Zardoz,
Quote:
That sentence was cut in half by the link. It would be nightmare to try and locate something in a book online.

You are wrong again, if it's in digital format, it can be searched like any other digital document. In fact you could likely find something faster with a digital search then leafing through the table of contents and index. Type the search and hit enter.

Quote:
That link was copied directly from the article online. They have modified windows again. When I hit copy link that is what it came up with.

Sorry to tell you, but the copy and paste feature in Windows hasn't changed in over 20 years, it's a user error and not a problem with your computer. You've tried to pull this one before when you couldn't provide a link to another claim you made, It's ok to admit you aren't that good with technology, you are an older person that doesn't understand how it all works. For you the height of technology was analog cable and phone line internet via AOL. Still using that AOL email account, I know my mom does, she doesn't understand technology either. Just don't try and convince me that the internet or computers are slower and less informative than a library. I can "borrow" a book from any library in the US because of the internet, you are stuck with your local library and their limited resources. I can do 10x as much research on the internet as you can flipping pages.

Quote:
There is an article about what they found during all those autopsies on line if you can do a search.

I won't do your research for you, you made this original claim at least 1 1/2 months ago and have been challenged on it ever since. You have failed at every turn and even HT couldn't produce an article with the claims you were making, so he tried the old bait and switch with another claim about the virus.

Quote:
How often do you need something from the Library of Congress? They let you preview books on line but you don’t usually let you have full access to the content.

It doesn't matter how often you use it, if you live in Denver like I do and need access, I can do so from my home and not have to fly to DC. They usually... you don't know anything about what they can and can't do. You download the books or materials you need in different formats ie: .doc, .pdf .docx, whatever format you require they have it in digital format and you can download the entire book or map or whatever it is you are after. Don't proclaim to know things you don't.

Zardoz

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2020 08:56 pm
They say history repeats itself if you fail to learn from the past. Trump failed to learn anything and is repeating the same mistake that cost 100,000 lives. Trump forced the opening of many states before they met the CDC guidelines. When they didn’t open fast enough Trump told the Boogaloo Boys to liberate Michigan, liberate Virginia and others states. The Boogaloo Boys armed with assault weapons laid siege to state capitals that refused to break the CDC rules. As A result, the states now have a far worse problem than they had to begin with. Two states have far exceeded New York coronavirus total cases. Both California and Florida are on track to double New York count in the next few weeks.

Now Trump is demanding another reopening since the first reopening worked out so well. Trump is demanding that schools reopen in the middle of the worst pandemic in a hundred years. They routinely close schools for the Flu. We now know the six-foot distance is wrong and it is now believed the disease can spread over a twenty-foot radius. There is no way that a twenty-foot safe distance can be maintained in our schools. Many Grandparents take care of their children after they get out of school until their parents get home from work. Schools have always been the best environment to spread diseases. Trump does not learn from his mistakes but others have always paid the price for his stupidity.

Today we have 4,308,420 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 4,250,380 cases of coronavirus and we are on track to have over 5 million cases in a couple of weeks. That means another 58,040 Americans were diagnosed with coronavirus today. If Trump is successful in forcing the schools to reopen, we will have 10 million cases of coronavirus by October 1.

The death toll now stands at 149,112, yesterday the death toll stood at 148,593. That means another 519 Americans died today.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2020 09:37 pm
@Baldimo,
To start with reading a book you find things in that book that you would have no way of knowing was in there. It is hard to search for something you have no idea is there, the only way is to do the work and read the book. Then you have an idea what to search for. There are no short cuts in life.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yours may not have changed but mine has changed. For instance, the popup menu to post on this site has changed. Paste use to be first option on the list now it is the fifth option. So, when I go to copy and paste if I hit the first choice it does not work. I haven’t used a library in many years but I can buy books from the biggest book sellers in the world. On E-bay you can locate some really rare books.

Once I read a book, I keep it for future reference, passages are marked for future reference. I have a large library at the house but there are so many books locating one specific book is often difficult. I have many different email addresses at one time I had a city email and police department email address. My first experience with a computer was in the sixties while I was in engineering school with a mainframe and dumb terminals.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If you doubt what is there you are free to do your own research. I do not like e-books though I have several, my daughter has given me two tablets. I like having the book in my hand so I can mark the important parts.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2020 08:41 pm
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Trump knows exactly what caused our epidemic to rage out of control it was Trump forcing the reopening of the states. Now that the pandemic is far worse than it was to begin with Trump is again pushing for the states to reopen despite the worst pandemic in a hundred years. We now have 27% of the world’s coronavirus cases and only 4% of the world’s population. That is up from 24% of the world’s coronavirus cases last week. Trump just doesn’t get it and he does not care how many people die.

Today we have 4,368,079 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 4,308,420 cases of coronavirus. That means that another 59,679 Americans were diagnosed with coronavirus today. We are on track to have over 10,000,000 cases of coronavirus by election day but I am sure Trump will add an extra few million cases by ignoring the expert’s advice.

The death toll now stands at 150,199, yesterday the death toll stood at 149,112. That means another 1,087 Americans died today. In Texas, according to CNN, the hospitals are overfull and just sending people home to die. At one Texas hospital two doctors and six nurses have died with another nurse being put on life support. But Trump say coronavirus is no worse that the flue. Trump will be on top of the White House demanding the states “open up” don’t they understand the election is coming and Trump can’t take credit for an economy that has already seen more businesses go out of business than during the Great Depression.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2020 08:59 pm
Witch Doctors, Medicine Men, and Exorcism

It seems that that Trump has found an alternate solution to injecting bleach, it seems Trump found a doctor who understands what is really causing all these people to get sick and die. It is not germs that causes coronavirus its demons, yes, it is demons that have been causing the problem all along. Trump’s doctor says masks do no good. You might not see the demons but the demons see you. The solution may be to import witch doctors from Africa or even an Exorcism may rid you of the demons. Of course, the doctor also believes there is alien blood in our medicines.

Trump retweeted the doctors post to make sure that American
people know that it does no good to wear a mask or socially distance those demon are going to get you anyway. Trump highly praised the good doctor because believes that hydroxychloroquine drives demons out. Trump agrees 100%.

I did not think it was possible to find a doctor that did not believe in the germ theory of disease but Trump found one. Of course, she may not be a real doctor she just plays one in the mental institute she escaped from.

When it was pointed out to Trump in the briefing that the doctor believed it was demons causing the coronavirus Trump abruptly ended the briefing. Trump will need to cancel the coronavirus briefings for another two months so he won’t be ridiculed.

Trumps retweet has been removed from Twitter, Facebook and other social media before it can cause another 100,000 deaths.

Today we have 4,426,281 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 4,368,079 cases of coronavirus. That means another 58,202 Americans were diagnosed with coronavirus today.

The death toll stands at 151,374, yesterday it stood at 150,199. That means another 1,175 Americans died today if we would only have known that it was demons causing the problem. Even the demons are against Trump.

A tweet of interest:

Jeremy Newberger

Reply to Donald Trump

ADDERALL and DIET COKE, taken together, make you suggest unproven medicine during a pandemic
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2020 09:23 pm
We now know who was behind the property damage during the demonstrations and it was not ANTIFA. White supremacists used the demonstrations as cover to loot and destroy buildings. One called, the umbrella man, was filmed with a sledge hammer breaking out the windows of an auto parts store. Turns out he is a Hells Angel and associate of the Aryan Cowboys no doubt a Trump supporter. He spray painted Free sh**for everyone” on the auto parts store. He said his objective was “to sew discord and racial unrest.” A regular Charles Mansion trying to start Helter Skelter. Many of the Boogaloo Boys are now showing up at the demonstrations with their weapons of war and the shooting starts.

The Russia military is busy posting false information about the coronavirus over here to cause problems. A republican congressman from Texas, that was supposed to fly to Texas with Trump, was diagnosed with coronavirus and blamed the mask for causing the coronavirus. The congressman was seldom seen wearing a mask, talking about false information. The republicans are intent on killing as many people as possible in America.

Today we have 4,502,306 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 4,426,281 cases of coronavirus. That means that another 76,025 Americans were diagnosed with coronavirus today.

The death toll stands at 152,845, yesterday the death toll stood at 151,374. That means another 1,471 Americans died today of coronavirus.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2020 10:57 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
We now know who was behind the property damage during the demonstrations and it was not ANTIFA.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 10:45 am
@Zardoz,
Wait, Jerry Nadler are said all that rioting and looting was a myth… now they admit to it and try to push it on to white supremacists? You people are out of your minds in living in LA LA land. When it was 1st reported, it was said the guy was a cop now hes a white supremacist? Everybody knows it was Antifa, always has been always will be, your distractions will not change those facts.

The left has been in full denial that this is even taken place, untill footage of what has really been going on for 2 months is published and now the lies from the left begin. Frauds and hucksters the lot of you leftists.
hightor

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 11:19 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
Everybody knows it was Antifa, always has been always will be, your distractions will not change those facts.

Nice try, boogaloo boy. Actually, no one "knows" it was "antifa", although in typical fashion, right-wingers are attempting to provide a fictitious alternative narrative in an attempt to justify Trump's possibly illegal intervention. I didn't know that Hell's Angels was financed by Soros!

Minneapolis 'Umbrella Man' who sparked AutoZone fire is Hells Angels member: police

Quote:
A man captured on surveillance video smashing windows at a Minneapolis AutoZone in the wake of George Floyd’s death is a Hells Angels member bent on stirring up social unrest, police said.

Nicknamed “Umbrella Man” for his all-black getup that included a hood, gas mask and black umbrella, police said the man’s actions led to arson -- the first of several that sent peaceful protests into chaos.

Police identified the 32-year-old suspect through a tip last week. Minneapolis police spokesman John Elder told the Associated Press Tuesday he could not confirm the name of the person involved, but said the investigation remains open and active.

“This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city,” Minneapolis police arson investigator Erika Christensen wrote in a search warrant affidavit this week, according to the Star Tribune.

The riots spread to other parts of Minneapolis and St. Paul, and caused an estimated $500 million in damage. At least two people died — one a man who was fatally shot at a Minneapolis pawnshop and another whose burned body was found in the ruins of another pawnshop.

A video taken two days after Floyd’s death, on May 27, showed “Umbrella Man” breaking out the windows of an AutoZone store with a sledgehammer. Some protesters asked him to stop.

Before that, the man spray-painted an expletive-laced phrase on the front doors, police said. The AutoZone fire was the first that firefighters responded to during the civil unrest, Assistant Minneapolis Fire Chief Bryan Tyner said Tuesday.

In the affidavit, Christensen wrote that she watched “innumerable hours” of video on social media platforms trying to identify the suspect with no luck. Then, a tipster emailed the Minneapolis Police Department identifying him as a member of the Hells Angels biker gang who “wanted to sow discord and racial unrest by breaking out the windows and writing what he did on the double red doors,” according to the affidavit.

Before that, the man spray-painted an expletive-laced phrase on the front doors, police said. The AutoZone fire was the first that firefighters responded to during the civil unrest, Assistant Minneapolis Fire Chief Bryan Tyner said Tuesday.

In the affidavit, Christensen wrote that she watched “innumerable hours” of video on social media platforms trying to identify the suspect with no luck. Then, a tipster emailed the Minneapolis Police Department identifying him as a member of the Hells Angels biker gang who “wanted to sow discord and racial unrest by breaking out the windows and writing what he did on the double red doors,” according to the affidavit.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 11:26 am
@hightor,
Quote:
I didn't know that Hell's Angels was financed by Soros!

You better check on that. Any group that damages this country is on his payroll.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 08:53 pm
Trump announced today that he wants to delay the election no doubt so he can declare himself president for life like his best friend Putin. Trump wants to claim the right to vote by mail but he wants to block others from having the same right. Other people would be required to go to the polls and risk getting coronavirus and dying. That sounds fair to Trump.

The second quarter GNP plunged 32.9% the worst in the history of the United States greater than 2007 and the Great Depression despite trillion of dollars poured into the economy by the government but Trump is crowing about all the jobs he is creating. Trump has not created one job since the coronavirus pandemic began. We now have an addition 14 million people unemployed that we employed before the pandemic started. Where exactly are all the jobs Trump created? All 14 million have to go back to work before Trump can claim he has created one job.

Today we have 4,577,170 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 4,502,306 cases of coronavirus. That means another 74,864 Americans were diagnosed with coronavirus today.

The death toll stands at 154,235 today, yesterday the death toll stood at 152,845. That means an additional 1,390 Americans died of coronavirus today.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:06 pm
@Baldimo,
I will say you never let facts get in the way there are pictures of the white supremist with the sledge hammer breaking the windows at the auto parts store in Minneapolis. That is a fact and you can't change it. The justice department made it clear not one Antifa member has been arrested for a serious crime in the last five years but several of the Boogaloo Boys have been arrested for serious crimes. The second amendment nuts are actively trying to overthrow the government because that is what guns are for. When the Attorney General talks about the violence he will name Antifa by name and say other groups are also involved but never name the Boogaloo Boys who are causing the violence.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2020 08:39 pm
The Wall Street Journal is one of the biggest conservative voices. On its editorial page they asked that Trump not run for reelection. When even the Republicans are asking Trump not to run for reelection it should tell you something. The republicans took a good drubbing in the 2018 elections and with Trump at the top ticket it will be much worse in the 2020 election. Even Trump realize that doctor Fauci is much more popular than he is. Trump mused out loud at the press briefing why that was and decided it must be his bad personality. A dump Trump campaign is gathering strength and it may happen at the Republican convention that never was.

Today we have 4,642,226 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 4,577,170 cases of coronavirus. That means that another 65,076 Americans were diagnosed with coronavirus today.

The death toll stands at 155,660, yesterday the death toll stood at 154,235. That means an additional 1,425 Americans died today from coronavirus.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 08:46 pm
Trump has gone and done it now he wants to ban Tic Tock because it is being used to make fun of him. Trump will be responsible for a whole new generation registering to vote so they can vote Trump out of office. One woman has become extremely popular lampooning Trump on Tick Toc. She has been invited on the Tonight Show and highlighted by major newspapers here and abroad. Trump’s enormous ego won’t let him take a joke. But than again Trump is a joke.

Today we have 4,696,297 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 4,642,226 cases of coronavirus. That means another 54,071 Americans were diagnosed with coronavirus today.

The death toll stands at 156,621 today, yesterday it stood at 155,660. That means another 961 Americans died today from coronavirus.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2020 08:51 pm
Trump has pushed hydroxychloroquine so hard even after five independent studies that it is not effective against coronavirus and in fact has side effects that can kill people. Why would he do that? What do you want to bet that Trump or his family own stock in the drug company that makes the drug? Imagine how much money could be made if you got in on the ground floor the stock price would double or triple if the drug was used for the pandemic. In order to find whether a drug actually works you need a doubled blind study. The trouble with drugs is that 95% of people will recover anyway. This is why when a doctor gives a particular drug and then the patient recover has the illusion that the drug worked but since 95% recover patients recover naturally the illusion is strong in the doctor’s mind. Five percent still die but the doctor will only see the 95% that recovered.

Today we have 4,749,138 cases of coronavirus, yesterday we had 4,696,297 cases of coronavirus. That means another 52,841 Americans were diagnosed with coronavirus today.

The death toll stands at 157,179 today, yesterday the death toll stood at 156,621. That means another 558 Americans died today from coronavirus.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2020 09:15 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
The trouble with drugs is that 95% of people will recover anyway.

99.7% survives Covid 19. Overblown bullshit. Fearmongering.