The Communist Origin of the Modern Conservative Movement VI

coldjoint

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:39 am
@hightor,
Quote:
We have over 30,000 deaths due to covid-19

Sorry that is just not true. We have no idea of the real count because that number contains "presumed" deaths from Covid 19. Also 30,000 out of 330 million is not that much. You go ahead and figure the mortality rate with those two numbers, and get back to me.
Zardoz

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 08:47 pm
Today we have 706,309 cases of coronavirus in America, yesterday we had 675,243 cases of coronavirus. That means we have another31,066 new cases of coronavirus. It is important to note that New York state has more coronavirus cases (229,642) than any country in the world. Spain has the second most coronavirus cases (190,859) in the world. We are the worst in the world in preventing coronavirus cases and the right-wing media insists Trump is doing a great job. That is like finishing last in the Daytona 500 and insisting you won and that the object of the race was to finish last.

The death toll now stands at 36,307 Americans lost because Trump had no clue and still doesn’t. Yesterday the death toll was 34,562. There were 1,745 American lives lost to coronavirus today. Trump has never mentioned opening up the Washington DC metro area but looking at all the metro area it may be far worse than New York city when hits its peak. The Washington metro area is divided between Washington, and parts of Maryland, and Virginia.

0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 09:05 pm
@coldjoint,
Most death certificates are written by doctors who are the experts on that matter only a relative few autopsies are preformed. If you die under a doctor's care his expert opinion determines the cause of death. It is not 30,00 any longer 36,307 deaths. Now we are at 12 times as many deaths as we did on 9/11 and we went to war over those 3,000 deaths.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 09:14 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
Most death certificates are written by doctors who are the experts on that matter

They learned awfully quick about Covid 19? How, it is a brand new virus.
Zardoz

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 08:33 pm
There are now 739,988 cases of corona virus in America, yesterday we had 706,300 cases of coronavirus. That means 33,708 more Americans were diagnosed with the coronavirus today. Trump was on television using the coronavirus briefing as a political campaign rally. Trump was taking a victory lap bragging about what a good job he had done. It is really had to brag when we have almost four times more coronavirus cases than any country in the world. But in Trump world up is down and right is left and if you have 500,000 more coronavirus cases you won by a long shot and Trump is accepting the trophy.

We now have 38,928 Americans who have died because of the coronavirus, yesterday the death toll stood at 36,307. That means that 2,671 more Americans are dead today that were breathing yesterday. But Trump continues to publicly pat himself on the back.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 08:39 pm
@coldjoint,
The coronavirus is far more deadly and kills much faster. If you don't get medical treatment quickly you will die at home and your lungs will be full of fluid. After you have almost 40,000 people die in a few weeks of the same symptoms it becomes obvious. Coronavirus is now the number one killer in the united states more than cancer, more than heart disease, more than diabetes.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 08:41 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
ROFL! The Covid-19 SCAM Collapses

Quote:
YOU ARE HIDING UNDER YOUR DESK, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE OF THOSE CONDITIONS, OVER A RISK OF DYING OF 0.36% -- AND THAT'S LIKELY GROSSLY OVERSTATING THE RISK, MAYBE BY AS MUCH AS A FACTOR OF TEN OR MORE!

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=239012
Zardoz

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2020 08:33 pm
We are now well on our way to our first million coronavirus cases. We now have 764,177 cases of coronavirus and this is just the first wave the second wave will be far worse. Yesterday we had 739,988 cases of coronavirus. That means another 24,189 Americans have been diagnosed with the coronavirus today. Preliminary figures show that we have 10% mortality rate in some states. That means as many as 2,418 of those people could die.

The death toll stands at 40,591 the last Trump administration wish-estimate placed the death toll at 60,000 they need to up that back to at least 200,000 for the first wave. The death toll yesterday was 38,423 that means 2,168 more Americans died today. I can remember when Italy’s death toll reached 800 a day it shocked the world now, we have three times that many deaths a day.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2020 08:47 pm
@coldjoint,
Don't believe everything you read on the internet and don't believe anything that you can't verify from reliable sources. One of those conditions that put risk of dying higher is simply living for a few decades. Those who are between 70 and 80 have a twenty percent mortality rate and I will be 70 next month. It is extremely easy to determine a preliminary mortality rate. The World Health Organization gives a mortality of 3.5%. A preliminary mortality in some states is as high as 10% and the final tally will be much higher. The obituaries in Boston took 16 pages today just to list the dead and always remember figures don't lie but liars do figure.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2020 09:07 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Practice what you preach.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2020 07:36 am
@Zardoz,
As more testing becomes available, you will see the mortality rate drop drastically, it will be below 1% in total for the US. Have you not realized yet, that none of your predictions come true? A few weeks ago you insisted there would be millions dead in the US by now, dont you get tired of being wrong and dont you get tired of wishing ill and death on your fellow Americans?
hightor

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2020 09:10 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
A few weeks ago you insisted there would be millions dead in the US by now, dont you get tired of being wrong and dont you get tired of wishing ill and death on your fellow Americans?

The prediction of a million deaths, in mid-March, was a "worst case scenario"; i.e., were strong measures not taken, the infection rate could result in a million deaths or more:
Quote:
Between 160 million and 214 million people in the US could be infected over the course of the epidemic, according to one projection. That could last months or even over a year, with infections concentrated in shorter periods, staggered across time in different communities, experts said. As many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die.

The assumptions fueling those scenarios are mitigated by the fact that cities, states, businesses and individuals are beginning to take steps to slow transmission, even if some are acting less aggressively than others. The CDC-led effort is developing more sophisticated models showing how interventions might decrease the worst-case numbers, though their projections have not been made public.

“When people change their behavior,” said Lauren Gardner, an associate professor at the Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering who models epidemics, “those model parameters are no longer applicable,” so short-term forecasts are likely to be more accurate. “There is a lot of room for improvement if we act appropriately.”

economictimes

Can you provide a link to a post where the OP "wished ill and death" on anybody?

Don't you ever get tired of posting on this thread?

Baldimo

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2020 09:19 am
@hightor,
Zardoz makes stupid comments and wants more death and you have to play white knight for him? Let him defend his own comments and wants for this pandemic.
hightor

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2020 09:41 am
@Baldimo,
I didn't "defend" him. I showed how your post was poorly thought-out and incorrect — as usual. I'm surprised you didn't bring up the DNC, Ukraine, and Benghazi. I asked you to provide evidence that he "wants more death." Come on, smartypants, where's the proof? You're just making crap up.

If you think the OP's comments are "stupid" why do you bother posting on his thread?
Baldimo

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2020 10:50 am
@hightor,
Quote:
I asked you to provide evidence that he "wants more death." Come on, smartypants, where's the proof? You're just making crap up.

You have a lot of nerve to ask others for any proof of anything on this thread considering the person who posts on it the most has just about a complete and utter lack of any evidence of claims he makes. I'll provide my claims when he starts providing his claims, until them I'll just provide my own opinion on his commentary. I'm still waiting for proof of his claim that there were 100 bodies found in the streets of NY, he has already started his dodge of the claim and counter claims.

Quote:
If you think the OP's comments are "stupid" why do you bother posting on his thread?

I can post anywhere I like and someone has to call him on his ****. All you ever do is try and run interference for him so he doesn't have to prove anything. His double talk about people's motives is one of his best fallacies. On one hand he says people can't change their minds about issues because it is rooted deep in their brains, the next post he says someone who wasn't a racist became a racist because someone else did some racist ****. He talks out of both sides of his mouth and you fail to demand anything from him. Your opinion or demands from me mean little because you aren't as "objective" as you want other fools to think you are.
hightor

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2020 11:54 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
You have a lot of nerve to ask others for any proof of anything on this thread considering the person who posts on it the most has just about a complete and utter lack of any evidence of claims he makes.

The OP's posting style is totally irrelevant to my questioning your total lack of proof for the scurrilous accusation you made. Obviously you're just making crap up which, ironically, is what you bitch about the OP doing!

Quote:
I'll provide my claims when he starts providing his claims, until them I'll just provide my own opinion on his commentary.

Why bother? You don't have any proof so STFU.

Quote:
I can post anywhere I like and someone has to call him on his ****.

You're wrong. No one is compelled to call anyone out on posting ****. The only reason I call you out is because you're such a hypocrite.

Quote:
On one hand he says people can't change their minds about issues because it is rooted deep in their brains, the next post he says someone who wasn't a racist became a racist because someone else did some racist ****.

Think about it. A person can have no opinion about an issue, like the infield fly rule or eating sashimi, no opinion at all. Then he goes to a ball game or has a meal in a Japanese restaurant and he develops an opinion. Someone could be a complete agnostic about race, then experience some "racist ****" (your erudite terminology) and guess what — he assumes an attitude about a subject he never really thought about before. That's not changing his mind, it's developing a new opinion based on a new experience.

Quote:
...and you fail to demand anything from him.

Why should I? It's his thread. If I don't think his comments are interesting I don't have to read the thread.

Quote:
Your opinion or demands from me mean little because you aren't as "objective" as you want other fools to think you are.

I make no claim of "objectivity", nor am I concerned as to what "fools" think. The fact is, you made a stupid accusation that you can't back up, and your inability to prove your point is documented right here on this page.

Don't you have a lockdown protest to go to? Are you going to wear a mask and carry a pop-gun?
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2020 08:37 pm
We now have 795,898 cases of coronavirus in America, yesterday we had 764,177. That means we had an additional 31,721 cases today. We are almost at 800,000 almost four times as many coronavirus cases as the second-place country.

The death toll stands at 42,560, yesterday we had 40,951. That means another 1,609 Americans lost their lives today because of the total incompetence of Trump.

0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2020 08:47 pm
@Baldimo,
This is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end. This is just the beginning of the beginning. The number of deaths may rage on for several years. What is evident is the Trump administration estimate that only 60,000 will be overrun in the next few weeks. The World Health Organization determined the mortality rate to be 3.5%. You do the math.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2020 08:49 pm
@coldjoint,
When I encounter something that has not received widespread news coverage from a number of sources then I check the origin of that source to see who owns it and see if it disappears in a few days.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2020 09:34 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
and see if it disappears in a few days.

Like the dead bodies laying all over NYC?