The Communist Origin of the Modern Conservative Movement VI

hightor

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2019 11:51 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Definitions made up by anti-gun politicians...

Yeah, there's a lot of them in the Army. You're not making any sense here. At all.
oralloy

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2019 12:12 pm
@hightor,
No one in any army concocted the following terms:
"assault weapon"
"assault-styled"
"military-styled"

They are either a sloppy way of referring to the actual term "assault rifle" (in which case they have the same definition), or they are made up terms with no meaning at all.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2019 12:17 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
No, there is no such thing as an assault weapon, it's a made up definition by the left to ban a very common form of sporting rifle.

Is that what the NRA's telling you guys to say now?

Good luck with that line of obvious bullshit.

assault weapon

I personally consider "assault weapon" a sloppy and careless way of referring to "assault rifle". But it is perfectly reasonable for Baldimo to take the position that the term "assault weapon" is entirely fictitious.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2019 12:18 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
semi-autos based on modified assault weapon technology and designed to resemble them are referred to as "assault-styled" or "military-styled".

That is incorrect. Those terms are either a sloppy and careless way of referring to "assault rifle" or they are entirely fictitious made up terms.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2019 12:22 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Yeah, there's a lot of them in the Army. You're not making any sense here. At all.

Those terms have never been used in the Army. I know you and I and Snood were both in the Army, but those terms are never used.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2019 12:24 pm
@Zardoz,
Zardoz wrote:
If you laid the automatic version and a semi-automatic version of the ak-47 on a table side by side most people could not tell the difference without firing them.

Once they fire them however, they will quickly see the difference between an assault weapon and a semi-auto weapon.

Zardoz wrote:
The automatic version of assault weapons were already under control when the law banning the sale of assault weapons was written in 1994. The law was written specifically to stop the sale of the semi-automatic version of assault weapons like the ak-47s.

There is no such thing as a semi-auto assault weapon. The 1994 law outlawed ordinary hunting rifles.

Zardoz wrote:
The definition is the law of the land.

If the Democrats pass a law saying that the sky is orange, the sky will still be blue.

Zardoz wrote:
You are still sticking with your version of reality but a corvette that is manually shifted is still a corvette

There are no versions of reality. Reality is just reality.

Zardoz wrote:
and a semi-automatic assault weapon is still an assault weapon.

That is incorrect. There is no such thing as a semi-auto assault weapon.

Zardoz wrote:
If you Google "where to buy an assault weapon" all that you find is pictures of semi-automatic assault weapons.

There is no such thing as a semi-auto assault weapon.

Zardoz wrote:
That is as fraudulent as saying that a corvette with a manual transmission is not a Corvette.

That is incorrect. Having a manual transmission is not contrary to the definition of a Corvette.

Zardoz wrote:
You will never convince people that a corvette with a manual transmission is not a corvette

That's OK. I don't anticipate ever needing to convince anyone of this.

Zardoz wrote:
or that an assault weapon with a manual firing mechanism is not an assault weapon.

If someone refuses to accept reality, that doesn't cause reality to stop existing.

Zardoz wrote:
When you have so many rounds aiming is a waste of time and very hazardous to your health.

Not a waste of time if the goal is to actually hit your target.

Zardoz wrote:
The Akron mass murderer proves you wrong he fired 30 rounds in thirty seconds there is no way possible he could have aimed thirty times I thirty seconds.

That is incorrect. The fact that he was so lethal proves that he was aiming.

Zardoz wrote:
Even a traditional rifle could be fired without bothering to aim.

Sure, if the shooter doesn't care about hitting the target.

Zardoz wrote:
With enough rounds aiming is a waste of time.

Not if you actually want to hit the target.

Zardoz wrote:
EI have seen stills of mass murderers holding their guns taken from surveillance cameras. I am sure some of the footage is available somewhere on the web. You can search as easily as I can.

So no actual evidence of killers firing their guns without aiming or firing from the hip.

Zardoz wrote:
If you try to wrap your hand around a rifle it is difficult that is why so many hunters kill their buddies when they drop their guns.

Not difficult at all. Guns are designed to be held when they are fired.

Zardoz wrote:
America is absolutely saturated with assault weapons according to Colt.

I doubt they said that. Assault weapons have been heavily regulated for the past 85 years, and people are only allowed to have them if they were manufactured and registered more than 33 years ago.

Zardoz wrote:
All you need do is search. A simple search for "surveillance footage of mass murders in 2019" returned film of Dayton mass murder. The shooter does not appear in the clips I watched but you hear the gun fire and see the crowd hitting the ground. The one search returned ten internet pages and it was for just 2019.

So there is no evidence of murderers firing without aiming or firing from the hip.

Zardoz wrote:
There is no doubt 100,000 internet pages of surveillance footage of mass murders all it takes is time.

Not if none of the footage shows murderers killing without aiming or firing from the hip.
Zardoz

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2019 09:55 pm
@Baldimo,
You are still making the argument that if a corvette does not have an automatic transmission it can’t possibly be a corvette. That is the same argument you making about assault weapons that a semi-automatic version of an AR-15 can’t be an assault weapon.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I originally stated that the purchase of the Romanian ak-47 had to be routed through a local gun store.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The first thing most mass murderers have in common is a fascination with guns.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
One of the favorite selfies of most mass murderers is a picture of themselves with their weapons of war.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
How does the media find out something that is kept secret? Why would the NRA keep their membership roles secret?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The world speed record is 763 miles and hour but that does not mean the car went 763 miles in an hour’s time. That is a rate it is traveling in a set distance. When Colt claims that an AR-15 will fire at the rate of 900 rounds a minute. It simply means it can fire a 50-round clip in a few seconds. As far as bullshit goes you will have to take that up with Colt’s technical dept.
There is a difference between the distance driven and what your speed speedometer says. When you look down and it says 70 mph does not mean you went 70 miles in the last minute. Colt will tell you the barrel will melt down before it actually fires 900 rounds. It is the rate of fire that is important how fast it can fire a 50 round clip and kill a lot of people.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Even if it took two seconds to aim the Akron mass murderer could only fired off half of the 30 rounds he fired and only killed half of the people he did.
In yesterday post you will find that you can easily find surveillance camera footage of mass murderers that actually shows how mass murderers hold their weapons of war.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Learn how to do a simple Google search and it will open up a whole new world for you. The simple search I ran yesterday was “surveillance footage of mass murders in 2019” that will provide with 10 internet pages of sites for just this year.
Does the same hold true for an ak-47? Is there very little recoil for this assault weapon also?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You are probably right there no doubt suicides, children being shot while playing with their parent’s guns and domestic killings over arguments but these show up where ever gunowners are but most of the killings in Chicago are gang related. It isn’t Sunday school teachers out shooting people on Saturday night.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When I bought the gun, I was president of the union that was made up of a lot of criminals, the word was you had to decide which group to hang with, the murderers or the thieves. When I bought the gun, I specified that I did not want to have to open the door to use. I was in my twenties and did not know any better. I sold the gun in a couple years.
You can kill a lot of people with an assault weapon and a 50 round clip but mass murderers often have 9 or ten 50 rounds clips on their belts. The first 50 rounds are where the most people are killed because soon their will be targets shooting back at you. You seldom see mass murderer able to use all their clips.
That is the point, you don’t have to be marksman to be a mass murderer. If you had to be an expert marksman to be mass murderer there would be far fewer mass murder. Assault weapons allow people that aren’t expert shots to kill a lot of people.
Las Vegas is the exception not the rule. Most mass murders take place in bars, school rooms, churches, or places of businesses. You can’t site many mass murderers that were done from that distance. The typical mass murder is Adam Lanza shooting 20 school children in a class room. You really think mass murder are made up like Trump’s radio host that claimed that Sandy Hook never happened that it was done with actors just trying to make the NRA look bad.

Baldimo

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2019 08:59 am
@Zardoz,
Quote:
You are still making the argument that if a corvette does not have an automatic transmission it can’t possibly be a corvette. That is the same argument you making about assault weapons that a semi-automatic version of an AR-15 can’t be an assault weapon.

If the AR15 doesn't have a selective fire switch, it isn't an assault rifle/weapon, plain and simple.

Quote:
I originally stated that the purchase of the Romanian ak-47 had to be routed through a local gun store.

It's that way with all online gun orders, I don't know what your point was about the gun being shipped to a gun store.

Quote:
The first thing most mass murderers have in common is a fascination with guns.

You are going to have to prove that. Do you have any proof of this fascination with guns?

Quote:
One of the favorite selfies of most mass murderers is a picture of themselves with their weapons of war.

No standing Army in the world uses semi-auto rifles, these are not weapons of war.

Quote:
How does the media find out something that is kept secret? Why would the NRA keep their membership roles secret?

Oh please. If there was a mass shooter that was an NRA member, the media would have found out from the police investigation. All of these things are look at when it comes to looking for a motive. The very fact no media outlet has been able to find a single NRA mass shooter, shows you that none of them were NRA members. As a member of the NRA, you receive letters in the mail, emails and all sorts of other flyers, none of these have been found in a shooters house, it would have been mentioned.

Quote:
When Colt claims that an AR-15 will fire at the rate of 900 rounds a minute. It simply means it can fire a 50-round clip in a few seconds. As far as bullshit goes you will have to take that up with Colt’s technical dept.

You just can't get this right can you. There is the rate of fire, then there is the cyclic rate of fire. Cyclic rate of fire, which is the 900 rpm #, means it can fire that many rounds with an unlimited supply of ammo and no need to reload or let the gun cool down. You know absolutely nothing about guns, quit trying to sound like you know something. You are getting schooled here.

Quote:
Even if it took two seconds to aim the Akron mass murderer could only fired off half of the 30 rounds he fired and only killed half of the people he did.

You continue to show you don't know what you are talking about.

Quote:
In yesterday post you will find that you can easily find surveillance camera footage of mass murderers that actually shows how mass murderers hold their weapons of war.

Then provide a link to a clip showing this. You can't so you won't.

Quote:
Learn how to do a simple Google search and it will open up a whole new world for you. The simple search I ran yesterday was “surveillance footage of mass murders in 2019” that will provide with 10 internet pages of sites for just this year.

Provide the link of what you found, stop talking about it and prove it. I'm not going to do a search for something you claimed. Prove it or drop it.

Quote:
Does the same hold true for an ak-47? Is there very little recoil for this assault weapon also?

Once again, unless it has a selective fire switch, it isn't an assault anything. As for the recoil on an AK, it is stronger than the recoil on an AR. 5.56 vs 7.62, you do the math and tell me which one would have the stronger recoil.

Quote:
You can kill a lot of people with an assault weapon and a 50 round clip but mass murderers often have 9 or ten 50 rounds clips on their belts.

Fact's links proof? I don't recall hearing about anyone with 50 round mags. I've seen shooters use 100 round drums, but they jam very easily, that's what happened to the Aurora shooter. The Dayton shooter had a 100 round drum. Who used or had 9 50 round mags on them?

Quote:
That is the point, you don’t have to be marksman to be a mass murderer.

You don't have to be a marksman when people are standing around in tight groups. Fish in a barrel? Ever heard the expression? That doesn't mean you don't have to aim, you still need to have the weapon aimed in a direction in hopes of hitting anything.

Quote:
Las Vegas is the exception not the rule.

Then why do you talk about it like it's the rule? Tracer rounds and modified weapons? You have claimed all of these things were common.

Quote:
Most mass murders take place in bars, school rooms, churches, or places of businesses.

They take place where people gather in gun free zones.

Quote:
You can’t site many mass murderers that were done from that distance.

Then why do you talk about it like it's a common occurrence? You are the one who makes all the claims about mass shooters, I only correct your incorrect comments.

Quote:
The typical mass murder is Adam Lanza shooting 20 school children in a class room.

Much like one of the STEM school shooters that will be in court today here in CO. I don't know if it's the trans kid or the gay kid, but one of them will be in court today.

Zardoz

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2019 09:44 pm
@oralloy,
You can do a simple search for “assault weapons” and it will return all sorts of AR-15s and ak-47s and knock off of these guns and since they are for sale, they are all manual fire models. The gun manufactures have marketed them as assault weapons. You don’t get to make up your own definitions. We both know what is coming and you will not be able to hide assault weapons by calling them semi-automatics.
Manually fired assault weapons go down the same assembly line and get all the same parts and look identical to each other and only the trigger mechanism varies. The manual has all the capabilities of the automatic except one. That is why assault weapons are preferred by mass murderers who want to set a new record. The law banning assault weapons banned the sale of manual assault weapons. It is not the automatic assault weapons that are responsible for the high body count mass murders. The law specifies what assault weapons are and you do not get to decide that.
The manual assault weapons have all the capabilities of the automatic variations you just need to take advantage them by firing rapidly. The Police found that the pulse night club mass murderer fired 24 shots in nine seconds. That means he was firing at a rate of 160 rounds a minute. Who needs a full-automatic when you can fire 160 rounds a minute? That is fast enough to slaughter all kinds of people.
The law banning manually operated assault weapons was in force ten years and the supreme court never touched it. To let the slaughter of school children go on so the gun nuts can have fun and entertainment is absurd.
The tipping point on weapons of war being available at your corner gun store has been reached and it is all downhill now.
We know for fact how they held their weapon of war and we know as many as 49 people were killed and 53 wounded in Pulse Night Club. It looks as the mass murderer hit his target 102 times even taking time to call the local television station.
If you build a better mouse trap…. and a pistol grip is designed to fit the human hand.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Most high body count mass murders were carried out with assault weapons and there are now many aspiring mass murders buying their assault weapons in hopes they will be the one to kill more people than the current record holder. It seems that even gun nuts want to be in the Guinness Book of World Records.
It is a simple matter to point and shoot when your targets are close. If you were at a gun range and walked up to within a few feet of the target you could just point the gun in the direction of the target.
The Pulse mass murderer was firing at the rate of a 160 rounds a minute trying aiming a gun at that rate of fire.
It seems you believe an assault weapon is only an assault weapon if you say it is. It does not work that way.
oralloy

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2019 01:29 pm
@Zardoz,
Zardoz wrote:
You are still making the argument that if a corvette does not have an automatic transmission it can’t possibly be a corvette.

No one is making such an argument.

Zardoz wrote:
That is the same argument you making about assault weapons that a semi-automatic version of an AR-15 can’t be an assault weapon.

It's not the same argument. Assault weapons:

a) are capable of either full-auto or burst-fire

b) accept detachable magazines

c) fire rounds that are less powerful than a standard deer rifle, and

d) are effective at a range of 300 meters.

This means that semi-auto-only guns are not assault weapons.

This means that guns with fixed magazines are not assault weapons.

This means that guns that fire rounds equal-to or greater-than the power of a standard deer rifle are not assault weapons.

This means that guns that fire handgun/shotgun/rimfire rounds are not assault weapons.

Zardoz wrote:

No mass murder has ever been carried out with a weapon of war in the US. They have been tightly regulated for the past 85 years, and people can only have them if they were manufactured and registered more than 33 years ago.

Zardoz wrote:
The world speed record is 763 miles and hour but that does not mean the car went 763 miles in an hour’s time. That is a rate it is traveling in a set distance. When Colt claims that an AR-15 will fire at the rate of 900 rounds a minute. It simply means it can fire a 50-round clip in a few seconds. As far as bullshit goes you will have to take that up with Colt’s technical dept.

Colt does not claim that any semi-auto-only gun fires at 900 rounds per minute.

Zardoz wrote:

If he'd aimed better, probably more people would have been killed despite fewer shots.

If he'd aimed worse, probably fewer people would have been killed despite more shots.

Zardoz wrote:

You did not produce any footage of successful murderers shooting without aiming or shooting from the hip.

Zardoz wrote:

Let me know if you ever find any footage of successful murderers shooting without aiming or shooting from the hip.

Zardoz wrote:

The recoil is pretty light. It fires a pretty weak round for a rifle.

Zardoz wrote:
You can kill a lot of people with an assault weapon and a 50 round clip but mass murderers often have 9 or ten 50 rounds clips on their belts. The first 50 rounds are where the most people are killed because soon their will be targets shooting back at you. You seldom see mass murderer able to use all their clips.

Assault weapons have been tightly regulated for the past 85 years, and people are only allowed to own them if they were manufactured and registered more than 33 years ago. No assault weapon has ever been used in a mass murder in the US.

Zardoz wrote:
That is the point, you don’t have to be marksman to be a mass murderer. If you had to be an expert marksman to be mass murderer there would be far fewer mass murder. Assault weapons allow people that aren’t expert shots to kill a lot of people.

Assault weapons have been tightly regulated for the past 85 years, and people are only allowed to own them if they were manufactured and registered more than 33 years ago. No assault weapon has ever been used in a mass murder in the US.
oralloy

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2019 01:47 pm
@Zardoz,
Zardoz wrote:
You can do a simple search for “assault weapons” and it will return all sorts of AR-15s and ak-47s and knock off of these guns and since they are for sale, they are all manual fire models. The gun manufactures have marketed them as assault weapons.

They are not assault weapons.

Assault weapons:

This means that guns that fire rounds equal-to or greater-than the power of a standard deer rifle are not assault weapons.

This means that guns that fire handgun/shotgun/rimfire rounds are not assault weapons.

Zardoz wrote:
You don’t get to make up your own definitions.

The Democrats are the only people who are trying to concoct fraudulent definitions.

Zardoz wrote:
We both know what is coming

Nothing at all is coming. There will be no new gun regulations of any sort passed into law. At least, not on the federal level.

Zardoz wrote:
and you will not be able to hide assault weapons by calling them semi-automatics.

I have no need to hide anything.

I am certainly not referring to assault weapons as semi-automatics. My entire point is that assault weapons and semi-automatics are not in any way alike.

Zardoz wrote:
Manually fired assault weapons go down the same assembly line and get all the same parts and look identical to each other and only the trigger mechanism varies. The manual has all the capabilities of the automatic except one.

That full auto capability is pretty significant. It makes all the difference between an assault weapon and an ordinary semi-auto hunting rifle.

Zardoz wrote:
That is why assault weapons are preferred by mass murderers who want to set a new record.

Assault weapons have been tightly regulated for the past 85 years, and people are only allowed to own them if they were manufactured and registered more than 33 years ago. No mass murderer in America has ever been able to get their hands on one.

Zardoz wrote:
The law banning assault weapons banned the sale of manual assault weapons.

That is incorrect. There is no such thing as a manual assault weapon. The 1994 law banned ordinary hunting rifles.

Zardoz wrote:
It is not the automatic assault weapons that are responsible for the high body count mass murders.

That's because assault weapons are tightly regulated and are not a problem.

Zardoz wrote:
The law specifies what assault weapons are

That is incorrect. If the Democrats pass a fraudulent definition into law, it does not change reality.

If the Democrats pass a law saying that the sky is orange, the sky will still be blue.

Zardoz wrote:
and you do not get to decide that.

I am not trying to pretend that words have fictitious meanings like the Democrats do.

Zardoz wrote:
The manual assault weapons have all the capabilities of the automatic variations you just need to take advantage them by firing rapidly.

There is no such thing as a manual assault weapon.

Zardoz wrote:
The Police found that the pulse night club mass murderer fired 24 shots in nine seconds. That means he was firing at a rate of 160 rounds a minute. Who needs a full-automatic when you can fire 160 rounds a minute? That is fast enough to slaughter all kinds of people.

He wouldn't have fatally struck many people during those nine seconds.

Zardoz wrote:
The law banning manually operated assault weapons was in force ten years and the supreme court never touched it.

There is no such thing as a manually operated assault weapon. That law outlawed ordinary hunting rifles.

The left will have to pay massive compensation to the people whose civil liberties they wantonly violated before I will ever support any new gun laws.

Zardoz wrote:
To let the slaughter of school children go on so the gun nuts can have fun and entertainment is absurd.

This attempt to outlaw ordinary hunting rifles has nothing to do with saving any lives.

However, even measures that would actually save lives will be blocked until the left decides to make peace with gun rights advocates.

As I noted above, making peace with me personally will require the left paying massive compensation to the victims of leftist gun bans.

Zardoz wrote:
The tipping point on weapons of war being available at your corner gun store has been reached and it is all downhill now.

Weapons of war have not been available at the corner store for the past 85 years. People are only allowed to own them at all if they were manufactured and registered more than 33 years ago.

Zardoz wrote:
We know for fact how they held their weapon of war and we know as many as 49 people were killed and 53 wounded in Pulse Night Club. It looks as the mass murderer hit his target 102 times even taking time to call the local television station.

That is incorrect. No weapon of war has ever been used in a massacre in the US.

Zardoz wrote:
Most high body count mass murders were carried out with assault weapons and there are now many aspiring mass murders buying their assault weapons in hopes they will be the one to kill more people than the current record holder.

No mass murder has ever been carried out with an assault weapon in the US.

Zardoz wrote:
The Pulse mass murderer was firing at the rate of a 160 rounds a minute trying aiming a gun at that rate of fire.

He would not have fatally injured many people firing that fast.

Zardoz wrote:
It seems you believe an assault weapon is only an assault weapon if you say it is.

A gun is only an assault weapon if it matches the definition of an assault weapon.

Assault weapons:

Zardoz

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2019 10:37 pm
@oralloy,
Semi-automatic assault weapons are the preferred weapons mass murderers who care enough to kill the most. That is why assault weapons, that were designed for the soul purposes of slaughtering large number of people rapidly, were banned before and need to be banned again. Semi-automatic assault weapons have been recorded firing 24 rounds in 9 seconds that makes mass murder easy.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Assault weapons were banned in 1994 and the law expired in 2004. The ban had nothing to do with the automatic models only the semi-automatic models. Most high body count mass murders were done with those trusty semi-automatic assault weapons.
Laws do not have to be written for a good reason. Kentucky required the car’s brake light to have stop written on them. There have been books written about all of the nonsense laws still on the books.
You are right. Who needs a bump stock when a semi-automatic assault weapon can be fired at a rate of 130 rounds a minute?
Why do you thing gun manufacturers added pistol grips to assault weapons? Style or function.
Assault weapons were not designed to hunt varmints, they were designed to slaughter large numbers of people rapidly and boy do they do an excellent job of doing that.
That has everything to do with semi-automatic assault weapons these are the weapons that are slaughtering large number of school children and show beyond any and all doubt what semi-automatic assault weapons were designed to do.
Semi-automatic assault weapons are not simple guns they are very complex weapons of war. They are excellent hunting guns, if you are a mass murderer and hunting for school children.
The semi-automatic assault weapons are not regulated and they are the preferred weapons of high body count mass murderers.
That is a typo all semi-automatic assault weapons are assault weapons. Most people could not tell the difference between the semi-automatic and the full-automatic for a damn good reason they are the exact same gun with one minor difference.
The AR-15 still has the same capability as the automatic version all you need to do is pull the trigger quickly the assault weapon will do the rest.
That has everything to do with the semi-automatic it is the same gun with the exact same capabilities all a mass murderer need do is pull the trigger to take advantage of the assault weapons capabilities.
When we know for sure that semi-automatics are firing at the rate of a 130 rounds a minute it makes no difference to the thousands of innocent Americans killed with semi-automatic assault weapons.
Mass murderers can’t fire at a 130 round a minute rate and aim at the same time, that is impossible.
Let say you could aim in two-seconds, you don’t have the time.
You are living in your own little world making up your own definition but in the real world an assault weapon is an assault weapon whether it is automatic or manual.
Some of these mass murderers hold the barrel of their gun up to the heads of their victims would you still have to aim. Mass Murdering is a game where you don’t have to be perfect some live some die and some shots are misses. This is not a sharp shooting contest this is real life.
But legally defined assault weapons have killed thousands and will continue to kill thousands until they are banned.
Usually cops are taught to hit the center of mass but mass murderers can kill even if they hit the limbs.
Weapons of war have absolutely saturated America according to Colt and they should know they sold them. It is the legally defined assault weapons that are causing the mass murderers.
It is the major improvements of existing inventions that often gets a patent. The AR-15 was patented because it was a major improvement.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Assault weapons are not regular guns they are weapons of war.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Documented history shows that most high body count mass murderers prefer semi-assault weapons because of there know capability to slaughter large numbers of human beings very rapidly.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You can call a bull dog a cow but it does not make it so.
I gave you a search that will return thousands of feet of mass murderer film just this year. The Columbine still of a mass murderer holding his gun is in a book.
A large crowd is the equivalent of the broad side of a barn.
But then you also claim an assault weapon are not assault weapons.
That’s funny because Colt markets their semi-automatic assault weapons as assault weapons. The actual pictures of the El Paso mass murderer and the Columbine mass murderer show exactly how they hold their assault weapons.
If guns can be grasped without a pistol grip why put a pistol grip on it in the first place.
Why do you think so many hunters are killed when they drop their rifles?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If assault weapons are designed to be fired from the shoulder why put a pistol grip on them. A regular rifle could not be fired from waist height because it does not have a pistol grip. That why the pistol grip is used on assault weapons.
The pistol grip on an assault weapon makes it easy to fire at waist height.
Mass murderers are incapable of aiming at a 130-round rate.
If you were a mass murderer everyone would escape before you got your assault weapon aimed.
It is physically impossible to aim at the rate that semi-automatic assault fire.
When you are close up you don’t need tracers you can just watch the brains splatter on the wall.
Semi-automatic assault weapons are responsible for the massive death toll in high body count mass murders.
When the death toll and the injured in Las Vegas showed that the mass murderer missed his target completely nearly 50% of the time. He had to be a super lousy aim.
You and I both know that semi-automatic assault weapons are the real problem. Colt knows and they are doing something about it, they are self banning.
You know that semi-automatic assault weapons are the real problem. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem.

oralloy

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2019 03:44 am
@Zardoz,
Zardoz wrote:
Semi-automatic assault weapons are the preferred weapons mass murderers who care enough to kill the most.

There is no such thing as a semi-automatic assault weapon.

Zardoz wrote:
That is why assault weapons, that were designed for the soul purposes of slaughtering large number of people rapidly, were banned before and need to be banned again.

They have never been banned except for in some states.

They have however been strongly regulated for the past 85 years, and people are only allowed to possess them if they were manufactured and registered more than 33 years ago.

Zardoz wrote:
Semi-automatic assault weapons have been recorded firing 24 rounds in 9 seconds that makes mass murder easy.

Zardoz wrote:
Assault weapons were banned in 1994 and the law expired in 2004.

That is incorrect. That law did not address assault weapons. It only outlawed ordinary hunting rifles.

Zardoz wrote:
The ban had nothing to do with the automatic models only the semi-automatic models. Most high body count mass murders were done with those trusty semi-automatic assault weapons.

Zardoz wrote:
Laws do not have to be written for a good reason. Kentucky required the car's brake light to have stop written on them. There have been books written about all of the nonsense laws still on the books.

They have to be written for a very good reason when they regulate a fundamental right (like the Second Amendment). Otherwise they are unconstitutional.

Zardoz wrote:
You are right. Who needs a bump stock when a semi-automatic assault weapon can be fired at a rate of 130 rounds a minute?

Zardoz wrote:
Why do you thing gun manufacturers added pistol grips to assault weapons? Style or function.

Recoil management. Also, adjustable stocks cannot be grasped in the traditional manner.

But that does not change the reality that pistol grips do not make murder any easier.

Zardoz wrote:
Assault weapons were not designed to hunt varmints, they were designed to slaughter large numbers of people rapidly and boy do they do an excellent job of doing that.

Assault weapons have been tightly regulated for the past 85 years, and people are only allowed to have them if they were manufactured and registered more than 33 years ago.

No legally-registered assault weapon has ever been used in a crime in the US.

Zardoz wrote:
That has everything to do with semi-automatic assault weapons these are the weapons that are slaughtering large number of school children and show beyond any and all doubt what semi-automatic assault weapons were designed to do.
Semi-automatic assault weapons are not simple guns they are very complex weapons of war. They are excellent hunting guns, if you are a mass murderer and hunting for school children.
The semi-automatic assault weapons are not regulated and they are the preferred weapons of high body count mass murderers.
That is a typo all semi-automatic assault weapons are assault weapons.

Assault weapons:

a) are capable of either full-auto or burst-fire,

b) accept detachable magazines,

Zardoz wrote:
Most people could not tell the difference between the semi-automatic and the full-automatic for a damn good reason they are the exact same gun with one minor difference.

That is incorrect. Most people can tell the difference between "full-auto" and "not full-auto".

Zardoz wrote:
The AR-15 still has the same capability as the automatic version all you need to do is pull the trigger quickly the assault weapon will do the rest.
That has everything to do with the semi-automatic it is the same gun with the exact same capabilities all a mass murderer need do is pull the trigger to take advantage of the assault weapons capabilities.

That is incorrect. A semi-auto-only gun does not have the same capabilities as a full-auto gun.

Zardoz wrote:
When we know for sure that semi-automatics are firing at the rate of a 130 rounds a minute it makes no difference to the thousands of innocent Americans killed with semi-automatic assault weapons.

Zardoz wrote:
Mass murderers can't fire at a 130 round a minute rate and aim at the same time, that is impossible.

That's why they don't kill many people when they fire that fast.

Zardoz wrote:
Let say you could aim in two-seconds, you don't have the time.

Aiming is still necessary if you want to hit your target.

Zardoz wrote:
You are living in your own little world making up your own definition

That is incorrect. I am living in the real world and am using the real definition.

It is the Democrats who always try to make up fraudulent definitions for words.

Zardoz wrote:
but in the real world an assault weapon is an assault weapon whether it is automatic or manual.

That is incorrect. Assault weapons:

Zardoz wrote:
Some of these mass murderers hold the barrel of their gun up to the heads of their victims would you still have to aim. Mass Murdering is a game where you don't have to be perfect some live some die and some shots are misses. This is not a sharp shooting contest this is real life.

If they don't aim, they will not kill very many people.

Zardoz wrote:
But legally defined assault weapons have killed thousands and will continue to kill thousands until they are banned.

What does it matter if someone is "killed with a gun that has a pistol grip on it" versus "killed with some other gun"?

Does the pistol grip devour their soul or something?

Zardoz wrote:
Usually cops are taught to hit the center of mass but mass murderers can kill even if they hit the limbs.

Such a wound is much less likely to be lethal.

Zardoz wrote:
Weapons of war have absolutely saturated America according to Colt and they should know they sold them.

Colt said no such thing.

Zardoz wrote:
It is the legally defined assault weapons that are causing the mass murderers.

That is incorrect. Ordinary hunting rifles do not cause any murders, even when the democrats mislabel them as assault weapons.

Zardoz wrote:
Assault weapons are not regular guns they are weapons of war.

Assault weapons have been tightly regulated for the past 85 years, and people are only allowed to own them if they were manufactured and registered more than 33 years ago.

No legally-registered assault weapon has ever been used in a crime in the US.

Zardoz wrote:
Documented history shows that most high body count mass murderers prefer semi-assault weapons because of there know capability to slaughter large numbers of human beings very rapidly.

No mass murderer has ever been able to acquire an assault weapon in the US.

Zardoz wrote:
You can call a bull dog a cow but it does not make it so.

Exactly. That is why fraudulently defining an ordinary hunting rifle as an assault weapon does not make it an actual assault weapon.

Zardoz wrote:
I gave you a search that will return thousands of feet of mass murderer film just this year. The Columbine still of a mass murderer holding his gun is in a book.

You still haven't provided any evidence of mass shooters firing without aiming.

Zardoz wrote:
A large crowd is the equivalent of the broad side of a barn.

Not if the goal is to inflict many fatal wounds.

Zardoz wrote:
But then you also claim an assault weapon are not assault weapons.

No I don't. Assault weapons:

Zardoz wrote:
That's funny because Colt markets their semi-automatic assault weapons as assault weapons.

Zardoz wrote:
The actual pictures of the El Paso mass murderer and the Columbine mass murderer show exactly how they hold their assault weapons.

No mass murderer has ever used an assault weapon in the US.

Zardoz wrote:
If guns can be grasped without a pistol grip why put a pistol grip on it in the first place.

Recoil management. Also, adjustable stocks cannot be grasped in the traditional manner.

Zardoz wrote:
Why do you think so many hunters are killed when they drop their rifles?

I don't think there is an epidemic of hunters dropping their rifles.

Zardoz wrote:
If assault weapons are designed to be fired from the shoulder why put a pistol grip on them.

Zardoz wrote:
A regular rifle could not be fired from waist height because it does not have a pistol grip. That why the pistol grip is used on assault weapons.

No it isn't. The reason for the pistol grip is recoil management. Also, adjustable stocks cannot be grasped in the traditional manner.

Zardoz wrote:
The pistol grip on an assault weapon makes it easy to fire at waist height.

A pistol grip probably makes it possible to fire a gun while holding it above your head too. But so what?

Zardoz wrote:
Mass murderers are incapable of aiming at a 130-round rate.

They would kill few people when firing at that rate.

Zardoz wrote:
If you were a mass murderer everyone would escape before you got your assault weapon aimed.

I'm not a murderer, so we'll never know.

Zardoz wrote:
It is physically impossible to aim at the rate that semi-automatic assault fire.

Zardoz wrote:
When you are close up you don't need tracers you can just watch the brains splatter on the wall.

That won't happen if the murderer isn't aiming.

Zardoz wrote:
Semi-automatic assault weapons are responsible for the massive death toll in high body count mass murders.

Zardoz wrote:
When the death toll and the injured in Las Vegas showed that the mass murderer missed his target completely nearly 50% of the time. He had to be a super lousy aim.

Keep in mind that he was spraying bullets using a bump stock.

Zardoz wrote:
You and I both know that semi-automatic assault weapons are the real problem. Colt knows and they are doing something about it, they are self banning.
You know that semi-automatic assault weapons are the real problem. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem.

Assault weapons:

Zardoz

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2019 10:00 pm
@Baldimo,
The NRA keeps its membership secret because they don’t want the public to know how many of its members use their guns to commit suicide, kill family members in anger, shoot the neighbors over not keep their grass short enough, or end up being serial killers.
Studies show that the mentally ill are less violent than the general population. Not one mass murderer has been found innocent by reason of insanity. If mass murderers were mentally ill than they would be innocent by reason of insanity. Most high body count mass murders are done by gun nuts with a large-arsenals.
The mass murderer in Las Vegas had enough assault weapons to fight a small war with. James Holmes, the Colorado’ theater mass murderer, had over 6,000 rounds of ammunition in his arsenal along with tear gas grenades.
Not the same story these were just threats here with no actual ability to carry out mass murders.
When I say rate that is what it is a rate. If you take your pulse for 10 seconds and if it is six your pulse is sixty. That 900 round rate ends up being 15 rounds per second.
The Las Vegas shooter had to switch from assault weapon to assault weapon that takes time. It is up to the mass murderer how many rounds he decides to fire. Just because he can does not mean he will.
I never claimed the tracer rounds were used only that they were found in the mass murderer’s hotel room.
Even if you are firing 24 rounds in 9 seconds you don’t have 2 seconds to aim.
Try “Columbine High School Cafeteria Surveillance tape” you can see assault weapon is being held at waist level. Another shot shows a rifle propped up over the railing in the cafeteria trying to set off a propane bomb they needed to aim to hit the propane tank.
If something is specifically designed to fit the human hand it would provide a much better hand hold than something that was not designed for the human hand.
Not everyone in Chicago is being killed only a small percentage. Chicago has a population of 2.7 million with only 357 murders this year. That is only .000132% of the population hardly everyone, that is an extremely small percentage of the population. Trying to make the pot less black by comparing it to something else won’t work.
The military calls it collateral damage and you can’t get away from it.
The gun was a shot gun.
That is exactly how mass murderers happen. In one shot from Columbine the mass murderers are surrounded by a large crowd and they were close enough they could reach out and touch them. Do you actually think mass murderers count to ten to give their victims a head start?
Even if the Pulse night club mass murderer put the gun to his shoulder he was not aiming because he was recorded firing 24 rounds in 9 seconds.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2019 10:41 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
The NRA keeps its membership secret because they don’t want the public to know how many of its members use their guns to commit suicide, kill family members in anger, shoot the neighbors over not keep their grass short enough, or end up being serial killers.

You keep repeating this BS claim without providing any actual proof, and besides, as I've already pointed out, if they were an NRA member is the police would have discovered it in their investigations and or the media would have found it in what they consider an investigation. You'll notice that the media and the anti-gun politicians don't talk about the motives of the Dayton shooter? He was a lefty like you.

Quote:
Studies show that the mentally ill are less violent than the general population.

That really depends on if the mentally ill are talking their meds. When they do, that's when they usually comitt sucide. A majority of the mass shooters have been on some sort medication for mental issues. Not all mental disorders inhibit someone's ability to reason from right and wrong.

Quote:
Not one mass murderer has been found innocent by reason of insanity.

Neither have a majority of serial killers, they almost all end up in prison for life or get the death penalty.

Quote:
If mass murderers were mentally ill than they would be innocent by reason of insanity.

That just isn't the case and you should know that from all the crime shows you watch. The Aurora shooters court case was held up for a while because he was under evaluation. He had a shrink who he used and was aware of his conditions, it was all covered in the court case. He was treated and then deemed fit for court. You aren't very good at this are you.

Quote:
Most high body count mass murders are done by gun nuts with a large-arsenals.

What do you define as "large arsenals"? The Las Vegas shooter had the most guns, but only used a few of them in his almost 10 minute spree. As for the rest of the shooters, the majority have had 1 gun and maybe a hangun of some sort. The Aurora shooter only had an AR and a shotgun, the AR jammed because he was using a 100 round drum, they are known to jam and have feed issues.

Quote:
The mass murderer in Las Vegas had enough assault weapons to fight a small war with.

Yet he only managed to fire about 1100 rounds in 10 minutes, doesn't sound all that proficient.

Quote:
James Holmes, the Colorado’ theater mass murderer, had over 6,000 rounds of ammunition in his arsenal along with tear gas grenades.

You are confusing what he had on him vs what he had in the car and in his apt. Don't play games with the Aurora shooter, that was here in my state, and you don't know all the facts, do more research.

Quote:
Not the same story these were just threats here with no actual ability to carry out mass murders.

Then what imaginary case are you talking about? Links, proof, facts?

Quote:
When I say rate that is what it is a rate. If you take your pulse for 10 seconds and if it is six your pulse is sixty. That 900 round rate ends up being 15 rounds per second.

You are not even close to the correct terms for what you are talking about. When it comes to the human finger having to pull the trigger, it can only maintain a certain rate of fire and your cheesy math isn't doing it write. I've already provided the break down for you and the average rate of fire for someone using their finger only is about 60 rpm. 900 rounds per minute is based off of a full auto firing with no reloading and an unlimited supply of ammo. Go and read the real spec's, not something put together by an anti-gun group.

Quote:
Even if you are firing 24 rounds in 9 seconds you don’t have 2 seconds to aim.

Have you ever fired one of these guns? I can tell by the way you talk about them that you haven't. Your opinion on the weapon is meaningless because it is uneducated and filled with propaganda.

Quote:
Try “Columbine High School Cafeteria Surveillance tape” you can see assault weapon is being held at waist level. Another shot shows a rifle propped up over the railing in the cafeteria trying to set off a propane bomb they needed to aim to hit the propane tank.

So now in a desperate attempt to "prove your point" you are going all the way back to 2000, a time when the "assault weapons" ban was in full effect? They weren't using AR's, they had little tec 9's, they guns are already banned and haven't been pulled off any list. You really are bad at this, stick to talking about race cars.

Quote:
If something is specifically designed to fit the human hand it would provide a much better hand hold than something that was not designed for the human hand.

As you haven't fired many rifles, either type can be taken away by simply twisting the weapon in their hand, the wrist can't take the torque and will let go. The stock of the weapon has no bearing on this, it's all body mechanics. Keep trying though, I'm enjoying knocking down all your BS.

Quote:
Not everyone in Chicago is being killed only a small percentage.

Doesn't matter, when you have on average of 20+ people shot on a weekend, and 5-7 killed, that is the equilevent of a mass shooting every weekend.

Quote:
Chicago has a population of 2.7 million with only 357 murders this year. That is only .000132% of the population hardly everyone, that is an extremely small percentage of the population. Trying to make the pot less black by comparing it to something else won’t work.

It's easy to hide the murder #'s in a city like Chicago, but a majority of those murders all happen in the South and West sides of Chicago, they are not spread out across the city and across the entire population. It's mostly in the minority parts of the city, there is a lot of gang activity there, but a lot of innocent kids are also getting caught in the cross fire. You don't seem to understand what is going on there, research should help you. Or wait on your white knight HT.

Quote:
The military calls it collateral damage and you can’t get away from it.

You are one heartless bastard aren't you? Screw those people, they are black. Although being from one of them good ol' boy states, you have much more choice words for them I'm sure.

Quote:
The gun was a shot gun.

What was a shot gun? The kid in Texas who killed his fellow classmates not long after the Parkland shooting?

Quote:
That is exactly how mass murderers happen. In one shot from Columbine the mass murderers are surrounded by a large crowd and they were close enough they could reach out and touch them. Do you actually think mass murderers count to ten to give their victims a head start?

They pick "gun free zones" where no one is armed and the people are packed in. In the Columbine case, the first of it's kind and the start of the slow motion riot that is mass shootings, no one knew how to react to these types of events.

Quote:
Even if the Pulse night club mass murderer put the gun to his shoulder he was not aiming because he was recorded firing 24 rounds in 9 seconds.

Where did you get this info? He didn't have to aim, everyone was directly in front of him, it was "fish in a barrel". Once again, a "gun free zone" with no chance to hide or fight back.
Zardoz

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2019 09:19 pm
@oralloy,
There are other assault weapons out there the AR-15 is just the first to fall.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The 1994 assault weapon ban had nothing to do with automatic assault weapons. That definition is by law. You can make up anything you please but it won’t ever change the law. If you lay the automatic and the semi-automatic version side by side, they are the exact same gun with only one minor change.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That is exactly what you are saying is that if a corvette has a standard transmission it can’t be a corvette all corvettes must have automatic transmission. That is the same thing you are saying about assault weapons.
Even the manufactures of the assault weapons disagree with you, along with the government.
You are an army of one, and your name is not Webster.
You can have it your way but everybody else knows what an assault weapon is.
When you decide that you want to live in the real world let me know. In the real world manually fired assault weapons are assault weapons and they are the most effective way to kill large numbers of people.
Assault Weapons were banned in 1994 but the Republicans who were owned by the NRA let the ban expire.
We got by on standard transmission cars before automatic transmission but they were still cars. Manual cars go down the road and manual assault weapons still slaughter large numbers of school children.
I own four cars with standard transmission and one with an automatic (bought for my wife) they do the exact same thing the only difference is I have to shift the standards. The standards will do anything the automatic do except shift on their own. Assault weapons take advantage of every feature of assault weapons except the automatic firing.
The doctors treated the mass murder’s victim’s wounds and you never saw them. Who do you think actually knows what happened?
Assault weapons are freely available in every gun store in America.
Assault weapons would be almost as effective if they were fired manually. Assault weapons will always be available to the military.
Assault weapons are available at your corner gun store to any, mental degenerate, racists, rebel without a cause, or serial killer.
There is no such thing as a fraudulent definition only those who can’t accept reality.
In the real-world assault weapons are assault weapons manual or automatic.

0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2019 08:21 pm
@oralloy,
You know what happened to all those birds, they were used for target practice by gun nuts.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2019 09:07 pm
@oralloy,
You could buy a Jeep with power windows or one with roll up windows. The one with roll up windows is still a Jeep. An assault weapon is still an assault weapon even if it is manually fired.
It is not only the definition it is how the assault weapon were marketed by their manufacturers.
If the definition is fraudulent how do you explain the people that designed and marketed them as assault weapons.
It is not just progressives who call them assault weapons, it is the manufacturers who designed them. Do an internet search for “assault weapons” and you will find the AR-15, ak-47 and all kinds of knock offs.
That is not the accepted definition by law or by the gun manufacturers. If that definition was true the gun manufacturers would be guilty of fraud and would have to buy back millions of assault weapons.
These emergency room doctors served in the military and they know exactly what they are talking about.
The weapon the mass murderer used in El Paso was a weapon of war designed by a Russian to kill a large number of people rapidly on a battlefield. It did exactly what it was designed to do. An ordinary rifle is a 22. Assault weapons are complex and designed to chamber shells at 900 a minute rate, that is no ordinary rifle.
Every racist murderer can order assault weapons from all over the world and pick them up at his local gun store.
Since the assault weapons are the same in every respect but one and the parts are available they can and have been modified and they will continue to be modified to full-automatic they are the same assault weapons.

0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sun 29 Sep, 2019 09:32 pm
@Baldimo,
All corvettes do have electronic governors to keep idiots from blowing the motor up. Race cars also use governors to keep them from blowing motors. In NASCAR they can usually shut the governor off with ten laps to go. You can order an optional-motors in corvette the high-powered ones are more expensive.

When governor on my 370Z kicks in the motor shuts down until the RPM goes below where it is set. Years ago, cars didn’t have governors but most modern cars have governors.
The gun manufacturers have marketed semi-automatic assault weapons as assault weapons. There is no difference between the automatic and semi-automatic assault weapons but one. The Pulse Night Club mass murderer was able to take advantage of all the other features of the assault weapon and fire at a 130 round per minute rate.
The gun manufacturers that design, manufacture, and sell the semi-automatic assault weapons decided what they were.
You read a whole lot of things that are not there in the second amendment. It says you have a “right to bear arms” which is a very clear statement. If you have any arms to bear that requirement has been met in full.
My mom’s education as nurse was paid for by the military with the understanding she would serve in the military. Not everyone can afford to go to medical school or wants to have huge student loans. Doctors returning from the battlefields are extremely well qualified for emergency rooms. My daughter works in an emergency room.
The emergency room doctors had absolutely no reason to lie. If they had not seen that type of wounds, they would not have a reference.
The reports were very clear the sale of the ak-47 had to be routed through a local gun store.
The gun designers and manufacturers decided on that classification.
ID did a feature story on that Colarado Springs’s shooting and reported that the assault weapon was full-automatic. It was on an episode of “Homicide Hunter: Lt Joe Kenda.”
There are far too many assault weapons and people that posses the skills to convert them to full-automatic for them not to be used in mass shootings. The parts were easily available to anyone who took the time to look for them, you just had to buy them from different sources.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 29 Sep, 2019 10:11 pm
When governor on my 370Z kicks in the motor shuts down until the RPM goes below where it is set. Years ago, cars didn’t have governors but most modern cars have governors.

There was a Cadillac that had a governor, back in the 60s. I drove it. It had been set to keep the driver at 65 MPH or less. I don't think it was as functional as the ones you described.