The Communist Origin of the Modern Conservative Movement VI

Zardoz

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2019 07:15 pm
@Baldimo,
Think about it, where is most of the research done in America? Most of the research and especially the medical research is done at Universities. Many of the professors take jobs at universities so they can do research. If you ever had a professor that was their to do research, they make lousy teachers. I watched a professor fill up two black boards with equations and get the wrong answer at which time he told us their must be a mistake signs and for us to find it. WV University has one of the largest teaching hospitals in the state. A good deal of medical research is done there and it is that way across America. Here you go again rolling out Red Rupert and his employees. According to Red Rupert publication there is no such thing as global warming

“In America, innovations come from physicians in “UNIVERSITIES” and research institutes that were supported by philanthropy.”

Your source first he claims it is not coming from the Universities and few paragraphs down admits medical research is coming from the Universities. Part of support for ever college has come from philanthropy for hundreds of years and this guy wants to claim those contributions as private sector when most contributions are from individuals.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The cost of your company’s health insurance increased but you don’t know how much. All you know is how much your portion went up. The cost of health insurance has gone up so much that even in the 90s General Motors could no longer afford it and realized national health care is the only solution. My health insurance went up 6 times in one whack while baby Bush was president.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That is the problem in a nut shell even employers can no longer afford health insurance. If you are a small company with a hundred employees and you have a couple of million dollar claims the insurance companies bills that back in future years plus 20%. The employer could not afford to pay that employee a million but the employers has no choice but to pay the million-dollar health insurance claims. You can’t stay in business that way. Facts are so hard to get around, aren’t they?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
One thing you do when you are negotiating a contract is look at all the other contracts in the area so you can make the best deal. I did not know of one case where employees were paying for insurance until it became so expensive that even employers were priced out of the market. Health Insurance was a fringe benefit and you did not pay for a fringe benefit. Fully paid health insurance was used as incentive to attract employees. If you come to work for us, we will give you fully paid health insurance. Paid Health insurance came along during WWII when employers could not pay their employees more because of wage and price controls so they offered paid health insurance to attract qualified employees.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2019 09:06 pm
@Baldimo,
How much vacation do you get? My last 22 years I got five weeks that is a month and quarter. Do you get holidays at your job? For teachers here, the school year started Aug 5 and ends June 5 that makes two months off. It is obvious teachers do get more time off but teachers are not paid for the two months off during the summers. Teachers can have their pay checks apportioned for twelve months. You could take 2 months off in the summer without pay. This sounds more about envy of your ex-wife’s job. Every job has it perks and draw backs. Our sanitation department works under the incentive plan, when their route is picked up, they are done for the day whether it was an hour or 10 hours. Some of the crews were so fast that they made more per hour then the city manager. Most had second jobs and they hustled to get done. There were always people that complained but we would point out you can get that job there is always openings. Ever think about going back to school? You could be a teacher too.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lots of employers offers 5 weeks of vacation after you have been their several years in order to hold onto their more experienced employees.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I guess the same school year that applies to teachers would also hold for your ex-w
Baldimo

Reply Tue 16 Apr, 2019 01:21 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
How much vacation do you get?

Since the day I started, I get unlimited PTO.

Quote:
Do you get holidays at your job?

Yes, except if you are the on-call person, then you are tethered to your cell phone in the event a customer needs support. I got a promotion at work and move to another dept, I won't be on-call anymore, so my holidays are mine again, sure going to miss that $250 a weekend.

Quote:
For teachers here, the school year started Aug 5 and ends June 5 that makes two months off. It is obvious teachers do get more time off but teachers are not paid for the two months off during the summers. Teachers can have their pay checks apportioned for twelve months.

1st, you are lying again. I checked the school calendar for your area and the teachers don't report until mid Aug, and the students don't start until the 20th, school ends May 31st and teachers are done around the 7th of June. Do you see how easy it is to prove your lies?
http://www.cabellschools.com/UserFiles/Servers/Server_17437/File/Calendars%20and%20Employment%20Terms/Parent%20Calendar%20adjusted2.pdf

2nd, you can't say they don't get paid during the summer and in the next sentence claim they can get paychecks for the 12 months. I'll also point out that this usually only applies to teachers and not the staff at the school.

Quote:
You could take 2 months off in the summer without pay.

It's closer to 2 1/2 months in the summer and an additional month thru the school year, for a total of about 3 months off and 9 months working.

Quote:
This sounds more about envy of your ex-wife’s job.

Not even close to envy. It was anger that she wouldn't go get a job during the summer so we could pay for house, we almost lost the house one year because of her "choice" to not work. It was pure laziness.

Quote:
Ever think about going back to school? You could be a teacher too.

School has been thought about, but my profession pays well and I just got a promotion to a new dept as a QA engineer.

Quote:
Lots of employers offers 5 weeks of vacation after you have been their several years in order to hold onto their more experienced employees.

Actually no they don't. The average is about 2 weeks to start and they add a week after 5 years, it's been that way for a majority of the companies I have worked for.
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/ebs.t05.htm

Quote:
I guess the same school year that applies to teachers would also hold for your ex-w

It certainly did. She knew when the school year was ending and when she should have been looking for part time work so we didn't see our income drop in half each summer.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Tue 16 Apr, 2019 10:15 pm
@Baldimo,
You don’t understand how the game is played. Before the national football league merged with the American league football league. Do you think that the New York Jets didn’t hit the other teams in their league just as hard to get to the super bowl? It’s is all about winning whether it’s is football or politics but there is no referee in politics it every man for himself. There is nothing too low to do in a political primary or election. A good example was baby Bush’s push poll in North Carolina where callers were asked about John McCain black daughter. They were asked If it upset them that McCain had an affair with a black woman? McCain black daughter was adopted. Dirty tricks often determine who gets to be president as it did in this case. There are many people that specialize in political dirty tricks and are very proud of it. The dirty tricks are used to win primaries as well as general elections. We had a mayoral primary with two strong candidates and one much younger and weaker candidate. The two stronger candidates took votes from each other and the weaker candidate won. The two democratic candidates were so upset that they worked to get the Republican candidate win the general election.

You have no idea how dirty politics is it is not unusual when candidates first file for office to start getting calls threatening their lives and the lives of their family. They will tell them which school their children attend. Winning is everything. Fellow Republicans would hit Trump withal all the dirt they could find in the primary. That is how you win elections.
Your source says exactly what I pointed out that Fusion GPS commissioned the report for the “Free Beacon” in October of 2015 for a Republican deep pocket. It would be a year before Hillary would be nominated. Fusion GPS knew they have valuable information and offer to sell it to democrats 7 months later in April 2016. The Republican deep pocket paid for the dossier it is in your own source if you read it. “In June of 2016 Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele’s firm to “complete” the dossier. The key word is “complete.” The dossier was just completed by Steele.
Like your source Wikileaks all the reliable sources are going to tell you Fusion GPS was working for the Republicans first and then Fusion GPS is going to sell the information 7 months later to the Democrats. The NFL teams that lost their bid to get to super bowl could share information with other teams.
A republican with deep pockets who did not want Trump to win the primary hired Fusion GPS to dig up the dirt about Trump’s involvement with Russian. They didn’t have to look far Trump has a whole tower full of Russian Mafia. The Russian Mafia was buying million-dollar condos 5 at a time. Money laundering comes to mind and that is not the only Trump property involved. Trump is landlord to some of the biggest criminals in the world.
The constitution may give you a right to an attorney but not to prosecutor of your choosing. We did have cases appealed to circuit court but were seldom overturned and no one objected to the way court was run.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Profession ethic compared to 200 million dead because a mad man is trying to start nuclear war, there is no comparison.
Trained professionals have been fooled time and again by mental patients who quickly learn what the psychiatrist wants to hear. Of all the methods of diagnosis self-reporting is probably one of the worst, ideally the best would be to observe how someone functions in the real world. That is exactly what the psychiatrists have been able to do with Trump. They did their job and that is why 150 psychiatrists signed a letter stating Trump is crazier than sh** house rat.
The reference is on the internet that this congressman claimed that a foreign power had the 30,000 emails. If Trump can lie with every breath, he is setting an example for every other republican politician that the way to win is lie, lie, and lie some more.
“Foreign Entity Hacked Clinton Emails”
Source “Investor’s Business Daily”
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2019 09:10 pm
@Baldimo,
Your source was a local paper that printed fliers much like a local paper we have here that prints the Shoppers Guide. It went out of business and no long prints the fliers but someone took the name and began posting an online blog. They are no longer printing fliers.
All Steele did was “complete” the dossier. It is a known fact that Trump frequents “pee bars” and that did not come from Steele that happened here in the good old USA at Sheldon Alderson’s “pee bar.” Alderson was the treasurer for the GOP before he was forced to resign. If it walks like a duck and goes to “pee bars” like a duck it is a duck. While they were not able to confirm all of the dossier, Russia had the sources killed, most of the dossier has been authenticated. The dossier was never met to be made public once the information became public the Russian could use the information to identify and eliminate the sources. That alone should tell you how accurate the information was.
Steele worked for the English intelligence agency that shared information with the FBI on a regular-basses. Steele was never an employee of the FBI and could never be fired by the FBI. Steele continued to be a reliable of source for the FBI after he left MI6. Steele was considered one of the world’s leading experts on the Russian and still had good sources in Russia of course many are dead now.
You either don’t read your own sources or you don’t understand what you read. Your own sources tells you that the republicans hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump. It further stated that Steele was later hired to “complete” the dossier.

Baldimo

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 10:08 am
@Zardoz,
Quote:
Your source was a local paper that printed fliers much like a local paper we have here that prints the Shoppers Guide. It went out of business and no long prints the fliers but someone took the name and began posting an online blog. They are no longer printing fliers.

Which source was that, I'm pretty sure you are replying to a post from a month ago... I can tell the article ruffled your feathers, you are doing everything you can to disingenuously discredit what I posted.

Quote:
All Steele did was “complete” the dossier. It is a known fact that Trump frequents “pee bars” and that did not come from Steele that happened here in the good old USA at Sheldon Alderson’s “pee bar.” Alderson was the treasurer for the GOP before he was forced to resign. If it walks like a duck and goes to “pee bars” like a duck it is a duck. While they were not able to confirm all of the dossier, Russia had the sources killed, most of the dossier has been authenticated. The dossier was never met to be made public once the information became public the Russian could use the information to identify and eliminate the sources. That alone should tell you how accurate the information was.

You can keep repeating the lie all you want, it's still a lie.
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/28/560544607/conservative-website-initially-hired-firm-that-later-produced-trump-dossier
""The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele," wrote the site's Editor in Chief Matthew Continetti and Chairman Michael Goldfarb."

Quote:
Steele worked for the English intelligence agency that shared information with the FBI on a regular-basses. Steele was never an employee of the FBI and could never be fired by the FBI. Steele continued to be a reliable of source for the FBI after he left MI6. Steele was considered one of the world’s leading experts on the Russian and still had good sources in Russia of course many are dead now.

He did indeed work as a consultant for the FBI, and was fired for an inability to keep his mouth shut. I've already posted the fact's on this, you can't deny them.

Quote:
You either don’t read your own sources or you don’t understand what you read. Your own sources tells you that the republicans hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump. It further stated that Steele was later hired to “complete” the dossier.

Keep telling the lie, you will find someone to believe you, I've posted the facts above, with a link to an NPR article.

0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 10:15 pm
@Baldimo,
That is much like the God Father saying I want Joe Torpedo killed and after he is killed and the police come the God Father I was only joking. The Russian military didn’t believe Trump was kidding within 30 minutes a full scale Russian military cyber attack was underway looking for the 30,000 emails. I have watched the clip of Trump calling for the Russian cyber attack at least 100 times and there is no way that was a joke, nobody was laughing in the audience, it wasn’t a structured as a joke and it wasn’t funny. The Russian military cyberattack on the DNC was months before Trump’s speech. The attack on the DNC by the Russian Military occurred in the summer of 2015. The second Russian military attack occurred of April 2016. Trump’s call for Russian military to stage a cyber attack was on July 27, 2016. The third attack happens within 30 minutes after Trump called for it. It was revealed today that Trump also ordered Michael Flynn to search for Hillary’s missing emails also.

“Behind the scenes, Mr. Trump was serious, according to the report by special council, Robert S Muller III. It said that Flynn, by then a retired three-star army intelligence officer, told investigators “that Trump made his request repeatedly, and Flynn subsequently contacted multiple people in an effort to obtain the emails.“

“Trump Ordered Aides to Search for Clinton’s Emails, While the Russians Were Already Looking”

Source: “New York Times”

“An indictment filed by Robert Mueller, the special council, said Russian Hackers attempted “for the first time” to break into an email accounts used by Clinton’s personal office “after hours” on July 27, 2016.”

“Russian Tried to Hack Clinton Server on the Day Trump Urged Email Search”

Source: The Guardian
That is not the case.

Paul Manafort pled guilty to Conspiracy against the United States.

The others came from a source you posted.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If we had a judge that had written 20-page paper deciding a case before it went to court to get the job as judge to decide the case his decision would be thrown out before it could be printed. Any judge that has already decided a case has to recuse himself. The decision is congress’ to make and that is where it is ultimately going to be where it will be made. Trump thought he could fix it by installing a yes man as attorney general but he is about to find out he can’t cheat the country.
It has been all over the news that Barr wrote a report stating that Trump could do anything and not be guilty of anything, Trump made Barr Attorney General based on that paper.

“William Barr’s Unsolicited Memo to Trump About Obstruction of Justice”

Source: ACLU
I don’t do talking points like Fox News, the Slimbaugh show, Glen Beck and Sean Hannity that all get together each week and decide what their talking points are going to be that week and if you tune them in they are carbon copies. I think for myself and follow what is going and develop my opinions. I use to listen to all the red neck right radio programs so I would know all the lies they were pushing that week. By the time they came up on the internet I already knew what the truth was and they were easily shot but you already know that.
Trump is only in office because of 13,000 votes but studies show the Russian interference made a 3.79% difference. Applying that percentage to the 138 million that voted in the last election means Trump would have 5,230,200 fewer votes with out the help of the Russian Military.

0 Replies