The Communist Origin of the Modern Conservative Movement VI

Zardoz

Reply Sun 14 Apr, 2019 07:15 pm
@Baldimo,
Think about it, where is most of the research done in America? Most of the research and especially the medical research is done at Universities. Many of the professors take jobs at universities so they can do research. If you ever had a professor that was their to do research, they make lousy teachers. I watched a professor fill up two black boards with equations and get the wrong answer at which time he told us their must be a mistake signs and for us to find it. WV University has one of the largest teaching hospitals in the state. A good deal of medical research is done there and it is that way across America. Here you go again rolling out Red Rupert and his employees. According to Red Rupert publication there is no such thing as global warming

“In America, innovations come from physicians in “UNIVERSITIES” and research institutes that were supported by philanthropy.”

Your source first he claims it is not coming from the Universities and few paragraphs down admits medical research is coming from the Universities. Part of support for ever college has come from philanthropy for hundreds of years and this guy wants to claim those contributions as private sector when most contributions are from individuals.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The cost of your company’s health insurance increased but you don’t know how much. All you know is how much your portion went up. The cost of health insurance has gone up so much that even in the 90s General Motors could no longer afford it and realized national health care is the only solution. My health insurance went up 6 times in one whack while baby Bush was president.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That is the problem in a nut shell even employers can no longer afford health insurance. If you are a small company with a hundred employees and you have a couple of million dollar claims the insurance companies bills that back in future years plus 20%. The employer could not afford to pay that employee a million but the employers has no choice but to pay the million-dollar health insurance claims. You can’t stay in business that way. Facts are so hard to get around, aren’t they?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
One thing you do when you are negotiating a contract is look at all the other contracts in the area so you can make the best deal. I did not know of one case where employees were paying for insurance until it became so expensive that even employers were priced out of the market. Health Insurance was a fringe benefit and you did not pay for a fringe benefit. Fully paid health insurance was used as incentive to attract employees. If you come to work for us, we will give you fully paid health insurance. Paid Health insurance came along during WWII when employers could not pay their employees more because of wage and price controls so they offered paid health insurance to attract qualified employees.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2019 09:06 pm
@Baldimo,
How much vacation do you get? My last 22 years I got five weeks that is a month and quarter. Do you get holidays at your job? For teachers here, the school year started Aug 5 and ends June 5 that makes two months off. It is obvious teachers do get more time off but teachers are not paid for the two months off during the summers. Teachers can have their pay checks apportioned for twelve months. You could take 2 months off in the summer without pay. This sounds more about envy of your ex-wife’s job. Every job has it perks and draw backs. Our sanitation department works under the incentive plan, when their route is picked up, they are done for the day whether it was an hour or 10 hours. Some of the crews were so fast that they made more per hour then the city manager. Most had second jobs and they hustled to get done. There were always people that complained but we would point out you can get that job there is always openings. Ever think about going back to school? You could be a teacher too.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lots of employers offers 5 weeks of vacation after you have been their several years in order to hold onto their more experienced employees.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I guess the same school year that applies to teachers would also hold for your ex-w
Baldimo

Reply Tue 16 Apr, 2019 01:21 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
How much vacation do you get?

Since the day I started, I get unlimited PTO.

Quote:
Do you get holidays at your job?

Yes, except if you are the on-call person, then you are tethered to your cell phone in the event a customer needs support. I got a promotion at work and move to another dept, I won't be on-call anymore, so my holidays are mine again, sure going to miss that $250 a weekend.

Quote:
For teachers here, the school year started Aug 5 and ends June 5 that makes two months off. It is obvious teachers do get more time off but teachers are not paid for the two months off during the summers. Teachers can have their pay checks apportioned for twelve months.

1st, you are lying again. I checked the school calendar for your area and the teachers don't report until mid Aug, and the students don't start until the 20th, school ends May 31st and teachers are done around the 7th of June. Do you see how easy it is to prove your lies?
http://www.cabellschools.com/UserFiles/Servers/Server_17437/File/Calendars%20and%20Employment%20Terms/Parent%20Calendar%20adjusted2.pdf

2nd, you can't say they don't get paid during the summer and in the next sentence claim they can get paychecks for the 12 months. I'll also point out that this usually only applies to teachers and not the staff at the school.

Quote:
You could take 2 months off in the summer without pay.

It's closer to 2 1/2 months in the summer and an additional month thru the school year, for a total of about 3 months off and 9 months working.

Quote:
This sounds more about envy of your ex-wife’s job.

Not even close to envy. It was anger that she wouldn't go get a job during the summer so we could pay for house, we almost lost the house one year because of her "choice" to not work. It was pure laziness.

Quote:
Ever think about going back to school? You could be a teacher too.

School has been thought about, but my profession pays well and I just got a promotion to a new dept as a QA engineer.

Quote:
Lots of employers offers 5 weeks of vacation after you have been their several years in order to hold onto their more experienced employees.

Actually no they don't. The average is about 2 weeks to start and they add a week after 5 years, it's been that way for a majority of the companies I have worked for.
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/ebs.t05.htm

Quote:
I guess the same school year that applies to teachers would also hold for your ex-w

It certainly did. She knew when the school year was ending and when she should have been looking for part time work so we didn't see our income drop in half each summer.
Zardoz

Reply Tue 16 Apr, 2019 10:15 pm
@Baldimo,
You don’t understand how the game is played. Before the national football league merged with the American league football league. Do you think that the New York Jets didn’t hit the other teams in their league just as hard to get to the super bowl? It’s is all about winning whether it’s is football or politics but there is no referee in politics it every man for himself. There is nothing too low to do in a political primary or election. A good example was baby Bush’s push poll in North Carolina where callers were asked about John McCain black daughter. They were asked If it upset them that McCain had an affair with a black woman? McCain black daughter was adopted. Dirty tricks often determine who gets to be president as it did in this case. There are many people that specialize in political dirty tricks and are very proud of it. The dirty tricks are used to win primaries as well as general elections. We had a mayoral primary with two strong candidates and one much younger and weaker candidate. The two stronger candidates took votes from each other and the weaker candidate won. The two democratic candidates were so upset that they worked to get the Republican candidate win the general election.

You have no idea how dirty politics is it is not unusual when candidates first file for office to start getting calls threatening their lives and the lives of their family. They will tell them which school their children attend. Winning is everything. Fellow Republicans would hit Trump withal all the dirt they could find in the primary. That is how you win elections.
Your source says exactly what I pointed out that Fusion GPS commissioned the report for the “Free Beacon” in October of 2015 for a Republican deep pocket. It would be a year before Hillary would be nominated. Fusion GPS knew they have valuable information and offer to sell it to democrats 7 months later in April 2016. The Republican deep pocket paid for the dossier it is in your own source if you read it. “In June of 2016 Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele’s firm to “complete” the dossier. The key word is “complete.” The dossier was just completed by Steele.
Like your source Wikileaks all the reliable sources are going to tell you Fusion GPS was working for the Republicans first and then Fusion GPS is going to sell the information 7 months later to the Democrats. The NFL teams that lost their bid to get to super bowl could share information with other teams.
A republican with deep pockets who did not want Trump to win the primary hired Fusion GPS to dig up the dirt about Trump’s involvement with Russian. They didn’t have to look far Trump has a whole tower full of Russian Mafia. The Russian Mafia was buying million-dollar condos 5 at a time. Money laundering comes to mind and that is not the only Trump property involved. Trump is landlord to some of the biggest criminals in the world.
The constitution may give you a right to an attorney but not to prosecutor of your choosing. We did have cases appealed to circuit court but were seldom overturned and no one objected to the way court was run.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Profession ethic compared to 200 million dead because a mad man is trying to start nuclear war, there is no comparison.
Trained professionals have been fooled time and again by mental patients who quickly learn what the psychiatrist wants to hear. Of all the methods of diagnosis self-reporting is probably one of the worst, ideally the best would be to observe how someone functions in the real world. That is exactly what the psychiatrists have been able to do with Trump. They did their job and that is why 150 psychiatrists signed a letter stating Trump is crazier than sh** house rat.
The reference is on the internet that this congressman claimed that a foreign power had the 30,000 emails. If Trump can lie with every breath, he is setting an example for every other republican politician that the way to win is lie, lie, and lie some more.
“Foreign Entity Hacked Clinton Emails”
Source “Investor’s Business Daily”
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2019 09:10 pm
@Baldimo,
Your source was a local paper that printed fliers much like a local paper we have here that prints the Shoppers Guide. It went out of business and no long prints the fliers but someone took the name and began posting an online blog. They are no longer printing fliers.
All Steele did was “complete” the dossier. It is a known fact that Trump frequents “pee bars” and that did not come from Steele that happened here in the good old USA at Sheldon Alderson’s “pee bar.” Alderson was the treasurer for the GOP before he was forced to resign. If it walks like a duck and goes to “pee bars” like a duck it is a duck. While they were not able to confirm all of the dossier, Russia had the sources killed, most of the dossier has been authenticated. The dossier was never met to be made public once the information became public the Russian could use the information to identify and eliminate the sources. That alone should tell you how accurate the information was.
Steele worked for the English intelligence agency that shared information with the FBI on a regular-basses. Steele was never an employee of the FBI and could never be fired by the FBI. Steele continued to be a reliable of source for the FBI after he left MI6. Steele was considered one of the world’s leading experts on the Russian and still had good sources in Russia of course many are dead now.
You either don’t read your own sources or you don’t understand what you read. Your own sources tells you that the republicans hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump. It further stated that Steele was later hired to “complete” the dossier.

Baldimo

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 10:08 am
@Zardoz,
Quote:
Your source was a local paper that printed fliers much like a local paper we have here that prints the Shoppers Guide. It went out of business and no long prints the fliers but someone took the name and began posting an online blog. They are no longer printing fliers.

Which source was that, I'm pretty sure you are replying to a post from a month ago... I can tell the article ruffled your feathers, you are doing everything you can to disingenuously discredit what I posted.

Quote:
All Steele did was “complete” the dossier. It is a known fact that Trump frequents “pee bars” and that did not come from Steele that happened here in the good old USA at Sheldon Alderson’s “pee bar.” Alderson was the treasurer for the GOP before he was forced to resign. If it walks like a duck and goes to “pee bars” like a duck it is a duck. While they were not able to confirm all of the dossier, Russia had the sources killed, most of the dossier has been authenticated. The dossier was never met to be made public once the information became public the Russian could use the information to identify and eliminate the sources. That alone should tell you how accurate the information was.

You can keep repeating the lie all you want, it's still a lie.
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/28/560544607/conservative-website-initially-hired-firm-that-later-produced-trump-dossier
""The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele," wrote the site's Editor in Chief Matthew Continetti and Chairman Michael Goldfarb."

Quote:
Steele worked for the English intelligence agency that shared information with the FBI on a regular-basses. Steele was never an employee of the FBI and could never be fired by the FBI. Steele continued to be a reliable of source for the FBI after he left MI6. Steele was considered one of the world’s leading experts on the Russian and still had good sources in Russia of course many are dead now.

He did indeed work as a consultant for the FBI, and was fired for an inability to keep his mouth shut. I've already posted the fact's on this, you can't deny them.

Quote:
You either don’t read your own sources or you don’t understand what you read. Your own sources tells you that the republicans hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump. It further stated that Steele was later hired to “complete” the dossier.

Keep telling the lie, you will find someone to believe you, I've posted the facts above, with a link to an NPR article.

Zardoz

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2019 10:15 pm
@Baldimo,
That is much like the God Father saying I want Joe Torpedo killed and after he is killed and the police come the God Father I was only joking. The Russian military didn’t believe Trump was kidding within 30 minutes a full scale Russian military cyber attack was underway looking for the 30,000 emails. I have watched the clip of Trump calling for the Russian cyber attack at least 100 times and there is no way that was a joke, nobody was laughing in the audience, it wasn’t a structured as a joke and it wasn’t funny. The Russian military cyberattack on the DNC was months before Trump’s speech. The attack on the DNC by the Russian Military occurred in the summer of 2015. The second Russian military attack occurred of April 2016. Trump’s call for Russian military to stage a cyber attack was on July 27, 2016. The third attack happens within 30 minutes after Trump called for it. It was revealed today that Trump also ordered Michael Flynn to search for Hillary’s missing emails also.

“Behind the scenes, Mr. Trump was serious, according to the report by special council, Robert S Muller III. It said that Flynn, by then a retired three-star army intelligence officer, told investigators “that Trump made his request repeatedly, and Flynn subsequently contacted multiple people in an effort to obtain the emails.“

“Trump Ordered Aides to Search for Clinton’s Emails, While the Russians Were Already Looking”

Source: “New York Times”

“An indictment filed by Robert Mueller, the special council, said Russian Hackers attempted “for the first time” to break into an email accounts used by Clinton’s personal office “after hours” on July 27, 2016.”

“Russian Tried to Hack Clinton Server on the Day Trump Urged Email Search”

Source: The Guardian
That is not the case.

Paul Manafort pled guilty to Conspiracy against the United States.

The others came from a source you posted.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If we had a judge that had written 20-page paper deciding a case before it went to court to get the job as judge to decide the case his decision would be thrown out before it could be printed. Any judge that has already decided a case has to recuse himself. The decision is congress’ to make and that is where it is ultimately going to be where it will be made. Trump thought he could fix it by installing a yes man as attorney general but he is about to find out he can’t cheat the country.
It has been all over the news that Barr wrote a report stating that Trump could do anything and not be guilty of anything, Trump made Barr Attorney General based on that paper.

“William Barr’s Unsolicited Memo to Trump About Obstruction of Justice”

Source: ACLU
I don’t do talking points like Fox News, the Slimbaugh show, Glen Beck and Sean Hannity that all get together each week and decide what their talking points are going to be that week and if you tune them in they are carbon copies. I think for myself and follow what is going and develop my opinions. I use to listen to all the red neck right radio programs so I would know all the lies they were pushing that week. By the time they came up on the internet I already knew what the truth was and they were easily shot but you already know that.
Trump is only in office because of 13,000 votes but studies show the Russian interference made a 3.79% difference. Applying that percentage to the 138 million that voted in the last election means Trump would have 5,230,200 fewer votes with out the help of the Russian Military.

0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2019 09:07 pm
@Baldimo,
We were talking about interest rates when a Presidents left office. Regan put the country on a path to destruction and destroyed the middle-class standard of living, no longer could a man make the living for the family now the why had to leave the children and go to work. He destroyed the secondary education system in America by making a college education unaffordable to cut the taxes on the ungodly greedy. Reagan was a senile old B movie actor that had no business being president. He cut the taxes on the ungodly by 60% and raised social security five times along with raising the age of retirement two years. Reagan tripled the national debt. He is responsible for the rich getting richer at a rate of 600 times faster than the bottom 99%. Reagan was just a washed-up celebrity that appealed to his fans.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If you are borrowing money interest rates are what concerns you. The interest rates under Obama were far lower than Reagan. The banks had to stop making fraudulent loans and make sure that people had the ability to repay the loans. There were no more $500,000 loans to people who picked straw berries for living.
The income taxes are paid out of the pockets of the citizens of those cities, to expect a small percentage of those taxes to the cities they live in is not unreasonable. Federal taxes are paid by local citizens. That system had worked for many years before Reagan eliminated it to give 60% tax cuts to the ungodly greedy to make way for massive bribes by the ungodly greedy to corrupt our political system. Our political system is now one of the most corrupt in the world with a career criminal at the head.
That was exactly the way Reagan himself explained it to the American people that if the ungodly greedy got these huge tax cuts the money would trickle down to the rest. We now know what actually happened there was a giant sucking sound as the middle-class standard of living wen up, nothing trickled down, the middle-class got poorer. It should have been called trickle up economics.
There is a reason for believing the same thing as Racheal Maddow it is called the truth and it is all around you if you would open your eyes.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sat 20 Apr, 2019 09:17 pm
@Baldimo,
They were used as fudge factors to lower the actual cost of inflation. The cost of living should only apply to the things actually necessary to live, such as housing, utilities, taxes, and food. Luxuries have no place in a cost of living calculation. For instance, the first color television I purchased when I got married was 23 inch and cost $600 in 1974 dollars. In today’s dollars it would cost $3089.72. Now a 65-inch smart television can be bought for $600. Using the price alone would significantly lower inflation but they would not stop there they would look at the price per inch. The cost per inch of the 1974 model Would be $134 per inch. The cost per inch of today’s 65 inch would only be $9.23 per inch. The cost of an inch of television has fallen 1450%. This is how they figure computers so they can use it to make inflation seem lower than it is. If they are going to use the cost of a computer why not use the cost of a computer instead the cost of computer memory? Because the cost of computer memory has plunged rapidly and they knew it was going to. The price of the computer might not fall but the computers have far more memory.
If you ever read anything beside red neck right propaganda you would know that Trump was cautioned by his cabinet that he did not want to be the president who let North Korea develop an intercontinental missiles and nuclear bombs on his watch. Nor Korea fired their first missile that went far enough to reach the United States and they are now working full speed to perfect an atom bomb to fit that missile. Once Trump decides a dictator is one of his close friends Trump will not believe a bad word about that dictator from US Intelligence agencies. Both developments happened on Trump’s watch. Trump is an idiot and when he is flattered by a dictator his head swells to twice its size. Trump is easily manipulated by even very obvious tricks. Trump’s job was to stop the development not make it much easier for Kim to develop them.
The first person to develop an invention gets credit for that invention the best those that follow can hope for is to claim they improved that invention.
Birds could fly but people couldn’t. Air planes were not invented to fly birds. Cars now get much better gas mileage now then the original Ford. Cars improve over time my first car, a 53 Plymouth got 13 miles per gal. By the middle 90s my Stealth got 32 miles gal and would out run just about anything on the road. There will always be improvements in inventions and as many have said it was because they were “standing on the shoulders of giants that came before them.”
Most of the people who have made improvements to existing inventions know that they got there because they were “standing on the shoulders of giants who came before them.”
Zardoz

Reply Sun 21 Apr, 2019 10:17 pm
@Baldimo,
You lead such a sheltered life; red neck propaganda sites don’t want you know.

“Fox News CEO Rogers Ailes Tipped Off Trump About 2016 Debate Questions, Report Claims – the Same Thing He Attacked Hillary Clinton For”

Source: Business Insider

“Longtime Fox News President Roger Ailes fed Donald Trump debate questions, according to lengthy new investigation from the New Yorker.”

The main stream news media has a reputation to protect, Fox News has only a reputation for lying to protect.
There are currently 14 separate criminal investigation of Trump underway in different federal jurisdictions. Once a criminal always a criminal.
No, you don’t look at things with an open mind, you try to gather things that will prove your preexisting views.
No, the DNC believes that Fox News will try and fix the debate as they have done in the past.
That is fiction, you got to give Fox credit for making that up whole cloth. Fox derangement syndrome doesn’t exist everybody knows they lie for a living; they specialize in propaganda. They are not fooling anybody. I read it and I know propaganda when I see it.
You may be legend in your own mind but it does not go beyond that. It is not your fault though the red neck right news sources lie for a living and it is difficult to prove lies.
Both CNN and MSNBC are long standing news sources with excellent reputations both employees republicans and Democrats, MSNBC regularly uses the former head of the RNC as a panel member. Both networks act as if the Fairness Doctrine was still in place. That is the difference Fox Pushes a political agenda and the others give access to both sets of view. Do you think the former head of the RNC is there to provide a left-wing bias?
The Muller Investigation was not to determine how much difference the Russian made in the election. Those studies were done by others and showed the Russian made a 3.79% or 5 million vote difference in an election that Trump won by 13,000 votes. Muller report did show beyond a shadow of doubt that the Russian interfered in the 2016 election on Trump’s behalf. Trump is only president because of the Russian military and he is counting on the Russian to put him over the top in 2020. Trump has done nothing to stop the Russian from help him in the 2020 election. Trump and family were retweeting the Russian military’s lies on social media.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
No, that was the percentage of death caused by air pollution in good areas applied to the population of the United States. You have no idea what kind of damage is done by air pollution each year in America. Some area with heavy pollution have extremely high cancer rate clustered around pollution sources.
The air pollution generated in this country is the pollution that is responsible for 4 million deaths in American each year using the percentages from your source. Is it more important to kill 4 million people a year so not harm the economy? I guess that depends on whether you are one of the people being killed by air pollution. You may have clean air in Colorado but the air here it would take the paint off a car. I always hated to take a newly painted car out in the rain there was so much sulfur in the air that it would combine with other pollutants and spot the new paint. The pollution is so bad here the rates of heart disease and cancer are far higher than normal. You can see tons of pollution be pushed into the air at one of the local power plants from 20 miles away. We have been cutting down pollution for 50 years until Trump decides to make it much worse by reopening these old coal burning plants that were slated to be closed. All the energy on earth came from the sun to start with so converting the energy should be possible.
Two hundred polar bears in Russian can’t be wrong, there was no ice for them to hunt on. March went down as the second hottest March in history hotter than the second hottest March in 2016. Global warming has been predicted and those predictions are coming true.
Polar bears have a natural habitat and a territory and they would stay in their territory if it was still there.
Polar bears have still got to eat if Russia ships all their garbage to China what will the polar bears eat? Russians, of course.

0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2019 09:24 am
@Zardoz,
Quote:
They were used as fudge factors to lower the actual cost of inflation.

I don't think you actually understand what you are talking about.

Quote:
The cost of living should only apply to the things actually necessary to live, such as housing, utilities, taxes, and food. Luxuries have no place in a cost of living calculation.

What you call luxuries are actually needed items. TV's, cell phones and computer devices are all nessary items in our modern world. You need to get your head out of the 70's and bring it into the modern day.

Quote:
For instance, the first color television I purchased when I got married was 23 inch and cost $600 in 1974 dollars. In today’s dollars it would cost $3089.72.

You don't know what you are talking about, That TV is worthless in today's dollars, it doesn't even have anything close to modern day tech in it. A collector might give you that much for it, but it's worthless, it has no real value.

Quote:
If you ever read anything beside red neck right propaganda you would know that Trump was cautioned by his cabinet that he did not want to be the president who let North Korea develop an intercontinental missiles and nuclear bombs on his watch.

Seeing as how Obama did nothing with NK, you don't know what you are talking about. Obama allowed NK technology to get a massive leap forward because he didn't even try and work with them. We know Clinton allowed NK to develop nukes because he didn't have the balls to really stop them, instead he gave them all the develop money they needed...

Quote:
The first person to develop an invention gets credit for that invention the best those that follow can hope for is to claim they improved that invention.

Or massively improve their invention, get the invention to do things they never imagined it could do. You are a weak man who has problems giving credit to others.

Zardoz

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2019 09:31 pm
@Baldimo,
The 97% do not agree on every single point about the exact cause of global warming a paper might list a hundred different causes for global warming and they may disagree on some of those points but they all agree on two points global warming is real and it is caused by man. Some may believe that clearing of the tropical rain forests is causing global warming while others believe that it is caused by burning fossil fuels. The causes of global warming are many and varied to expect every paper to be an exact copy of the other paper is foolish.
I listened to Cohen’s testimony and if you are silly enough to believe that Cohen did this on his own, I have a bridge to sell you. Trump signature is on the check to pay Cohen back for making the payoff. Trump is individual one named in the indictment and Trump is currently the suspect in fourteen other investigation in various jurisdictions. Trump is a life long criminal who got by on his daddy’s money and crooked lawyers. It is like watching an episode of ID where the psycho has killed a number of people and gotten away with it for years but finally the law is closing in. Trump should be hearing footsteps in his sleep. You can only run between the rain drops for so long.
Stormy gets paid for having sex that is the definition of a whore. She no doubt has a meter on that thing like a taxi. I can’t figure out why anyone would want to defend President Pussy Graber. That is a crime in itself it is called sexual assault. If you don’t believe it just grab the next strange woman you see between the legs and see how fast you are arrested. Nobody had to accuse him of it, Trump has bragged about doing that. That is not being a playboy that is being Chester the molester there is a big difference.
It does not matter who made the payoffs it only matters who ordered the payoffs and whose name is on the checks. If Cohen had paid off his whore so his wife would not find out that is not a crime because Cohen’s was not running for office. There is nobody but you who doesn’t believe that Trump ordered the payoffs and wrote the checks and was recorded ordering the payoffs. They have the recordings Cohen like other lawyers takes precautions when dealing with criminals.
Can you say gullible? You have to be gullible to believe that.
Anyone can get on youtube and there will be 100,000 blogs that are pro Trump blogs next year posted from the Russian military and there will be millions of gullible under educated Americans who will believe every lie.

0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Tue 23 Apr, 2019 10:18 pm
@Baldimo,
Information is only as good as the source where it came from. Now more than any other point in history there are more unreliable sources than there are reliable ones. The Russian military is doing everything in their power to delivery misleading and false information to targeted parts of the American public. The Trump campaign was supplying the Russian military with critical poling data in swing states. For years the news profession was an honorable profession but when the professional political hacks decided to go into the news business it lowered the bar to that of a used car salesman.
CNN was started to fill a niche. The big three networks reported national new in the morning and again in the evening but if you wanted the latest national news any other time you would have to wait. What CNN offered was 24-7 national news. Now if something happened and you wanted to see what was going on you just turned on CNN. Unlike the life long political hacks that started Fox News who figured they could disguise themselves in the good reputation of the news profession to fool the public. CNN was established in 1980 before Reagan took office. The Fairness Doctrine was the law of the land and the Fairness Doctrine keep propaganda stations from being licensed. In order for Fox News to exist the Fairness Doctrine had to be eliminated.
The Russian military is not here to tell the truth the more misinformation the harder it is to find the truth. Anybody with a computer can design a site give it a name and claim to be a news source.
Did you ever watch the famous Republican on the discussion panels on both CNN and MSNBC? If they did not want to present both sides of a political argument they would do like Fox and make sure everybody was red neck right.
Fiction is always more popular than truth. Just look at big time wrestling crowds. Nobody wants to go to see a real wrestling match but have a fictious wrestling match and you draw a crowd. When you are writing fiction, you can create drama and manipulate the emotions of the ignorant.
Nobody believes that Fox News ever tells the truth the parent network will tell you that everything on Fox News is a lie and if it isn’t it will become a lie. The recent example of supplying Trump with all the debate questions is only a starter.
If Trumps campaign manager handing all the polling data to the Russian military isn’t collusion nothing is. Muller made it clear he was not looking for collusion but conspiracy against the United States. Manafort pled guilty to conspiracy against the United States. How do you account for that? It was either conspiracy or it wasn’t.
Most of the government at any one time are professional career employees. The political hacks come and go but the professionals stay. One thing the Mueller report established beyond a shadow of a doubt is that the Russian military waged a full-scale attack on the United States during the 2016 election in an effort to help Trump win the election. Trump fired Comey in effort to stop the investigation because he didn’t want the public to know that the Russians were responsible for getting him elected and he would have fired the whole FBI to hide the actual facts.
I would not say many, because it was only a few FBI agents fired. The one that was trying to impress his mistress by texting her was just a fool. When the little head starts telling the big head what to do you are in trouble.
Comey was not the only top FBI administrator fired the number two agents was fired a few hours before his retirement became final. Trump would have fired any FBI agent who tried to do his job.
Do you know the first thing Baby Bush and his administration did? Set up a private server in the Whitehouse. Hillary was one of the few politicians that tried to do something for the lower 99%. Trump only looks out for himself and what he can steal. When Trump goes out of office, he will steal all the furnishing in the Whitehouse and claim they were his. Hillary would have won the election if she just had to beat Trump, not Trump and the Russian Military.
Trump has been under investigation by the federal government for one thing and another for the last 40 years. This was not Trump’s first rodeo. From his racist housing policies to his property swindles to bank fraud Trump is always under investigation.

0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Wed 24 Apr, 2019 09:10 pm
@Baldimo,
In this context there are only two types of servers, government servers or private servers. The private server may be owned by an individual or Yahoo or Twitter. Those are all privately owned, they are not owned by the government. If Hillary had used Yahoo servers the Republicans would have been just as upset. The government regulation requires use of a government server and only a government server. Twitter is not a government server. Trump was complaining to the head of Twitter that his followers were down, the head of Twitter pointed out that they had removed the Russian bots from his account.
Trump and his children are using private servers for many of their postings not government servers. Trump could just as easily use an official government server instead of Twitter’s private servers. Trump is using Twitter to post government policy statements a clear violation of the rules. The violation was just doing business on a private server it does not matter whether it was classified or not.
Trump’s tweets maybe archived but Trump is using Twitter private server to do government business.
You may want to have several different email accounts but I don’t. When I went to police department, they gave me an official law enforcement email account. I got a call one day from the mayor’s office complaining about something that didn’t get done. I told him I had no idea what he was talking about. He said he had sent it email. I told him I did not get the email. It turns out he had sent it to my old City Hall email account, one that I no longer monitored. He told to cancel that account. I like to keep it simple with everything in one email account.
Zardoz

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 10:20 pm
@Baldimo,
Baby Bush’s top contributors in 2004 election. 1) Morgan Stanley $604,280
2) Merrill Lynch $558,804
3) PricewaterhouseCoopers $508,500
4) UBS AG $442,385
5) Goldman Sachs $396,350
6) Lehman Brothers $355,525
7) US Government $334,611
8) Citi Group Inc. $317,375
9) MBNA Corp $313,600
10) Ernst & Young $304,340
11) Bear Sterns $$302,850
12) Deloitte LLP $293,050
13) Credit Suisse Group $279,950
14) Wachovia Corp $273,760
15) Bank of America $258,361
16) JP Morgan Chase & Co $228,005
17) Bank of Rome LLP $225,150
18) US Department of State $220,280
19) Ameriquest Capital $208,130
20) Blue Cross/Blue Shield $199,075
Just those few add up to $6,624,211 and that is just the tip of the ice burg. If it doesn’t pass the common sense test it is propaganda. The ungodly greedy are not bribing the Democrats to raise their taxes. When Clinton took office, he raised the taxes on the ungodly greedy. When Obama took office, he raised the taxes on the ungodly greedy. A lot of the money in politics is hidden. The Koch brothers have a gathering of the richest people in America each year who contribute millions, the money is put into a PAC designed as charity and the contributions are tax exempt and the names of the donors are hidden from the public. Sheldon Adelson contributed over $82 million in 2016 alone. There are very few people in America that can contribute that much. There is far more hidden money involved in the 2016 election that just the money contributed directly to the candidates
If you look at the all the PAC designed to support conservatives it is many times what Clinton had. Your mistake was looking at only one of Trump’s super PAC there were over twenty that added up to $98,761,484. Where do you think the rest of the conservative money went after the Republican primary was over?

Zardoz

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 10:01 pm
@Baldimo,
On that list they were able to trace part of Sheldon Adelson pollical contributions but what of his contributions to the Koch brothers fund and others like it where the donor’s names are kept secret? The $82 million is just the tip of the ice burg.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++The Democrats raise the taxes on the ungodly greedy every time they get elected. Why would the ungodly greedy pay to have their taxes raised? That dog won’t hunt. What you are telling me is the ungodly greedy bribe the democrats to cut their taxes and they double cross them every time. The Republicans cut the ungodly greedy’ taxes every time they are elected. You can’t account for the dark money and like dark matter it makes up most of the political universe.
It has everything to do with it if you cut your income below expenses you go into debt. Before Reagan every president paid the bills and paid down the national debt until Reagan cut the taxes on the ungodly greedy by 60% then the national debt tripled during Reagan’s term. It was not spending that was raised 60% it was the ungodly greedy’ taxes that was cut by 60%. That is was the Reagan campaign pledge he would cut taxes on the ungodly greedy by 60%, he would increase military spending and he would pay off the national debt. He lied about the last one no one. No one can cut taxes by 60% and increase military spending and pay off the national debt. But that was dawning of the age of the ignorant voter who did not have common sense.
We went into Afghanistan in Oct 7, 2001 that only 8 months into baby Bush’s first year in office. The big round of tax cuts came in 2003 long after the Afghanistan war was under way for two years and the Iraq war build up well underway. The cost of these wars will be at least $10 trillion. You talk about spending, nothing costs like war. There is no forgetting when it comes to history all you need do is check the dates.
That is a fact 28% paid more taxes and 21% paid less the figures are in. For everyone like you there are others that owed another $10,000 in taxes.
Divorce is expensive wherever you are at. Two cannot live as cheap as one but when you must have two different residences and pay two different sets of utilities it is expensive. One of our employees got a divorce and he had several children on pay day he was left with $10 after paying child support. He got remarried.
In 2010 the effective tax rate on the middle class was 22% and the effective tax rate on the ungodly greedy was only 16%. That was before the last round of tax cuts for the ungodly greedy. The tax tables are fiction only the middle class pays the rate in the tax tables. The ungodly greedy have so many tax deductions that the tax tables are meaningless. The middle class cannot take the cost of their Lear jet off their taxes. In view of that who do you think should have got the tax cut? Those are facts not feelings.
If you want fairness the ungodly greedy are actually paying 6% less so their taxes need to be increased just to pay the same effective rate as the middle class. A flat tax is the dream of the ungodly greedy because a flat tax is a consumption tax based on what you spend not what you make. The poor would pay 40% and the ungodly greedy .0001%
The welfare system has been combined with the tax laws and they should be separated. Welfare has no place in the tax code. Federal Tax is just one tax of hundreds and to try and pick that one tax out and pretend it is the only tax is absurd. Even the homeless pay taxes on the money they beg. If they buy a hamburger, they pay 6% of the money they begged if they buy alcohol, they are paying a higher percentage on their income than the ungodly greedy are paying. Trump just doubled the amount of loopholes.. Sixty of the fortune 500 companies paid no income tax in 2018.

“60 of America Biggest Corporations Paid No Federal Income Tax in 2018”

0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 10:14 pm
@Baldimo,
Now that we know that 60 of the biggest corporations paid not a penny in taxes last year it is obvious that the army of crooked politicians did their job. These 60 corporations use all kinds of government services and get them for free. When the corporate tax rate was cut and all sort of deductions added it was obvious, they were going to be tax free. There should be an alternate minimum tax on corporations to make sure they pay something.
When one man makes $82 million in political contributions, they do it for a reason and that reason is they get a return on their money. Money invested in political contributions returns 10 to 1 because a tax cut is untaxed money. This is why you see bigger and bigger political contributions.
Rent control apartments in New York may be $2,700 a month far beyond what many can afford and Trump does everything in his power to drive people out of rent controlled apartment in buildings Trump buys including filling the building with rats.
When you use services, you should expect to pay for those services, if they are private or government services. How much do you think Amazon should pay for police and fire services on their massive buildings? If they were supplied by a private firm do you think they would be free?
What they are doing is creating dark money that cannot be traced back to the ungodly greedy that made the contributions. Not only that but it allows them to make political contributions tax free. At one time government regulations prevented unlimited political contributions to super PACs until the supreme court ruled that money was free speech and there was no limit on the political contributions.
You may not have to believe when I say that the distribution of wealth was egalitarian but you do have to believe the hundreds of other sources that report the same. If we had started out with the same distribution of wealth as the South American countries, we would be a third world country today like they are. You are right no one was distributing the wealth it is like a race everyone started close together that is why it was egalitarian before an aristocracy of wealth was created and used political power to tilt the tables.
Comparing the Holocaust to history makes for a good comparison. Since Fox News started spreading all kinds of lies it has the effect of convincing the public that the “truth” is something you chose to believe. All of history is a lie. Facts don’t exist and the world is full of “alternate facts’ that are just as valid. When you can’t accept history, you cannot learn from it.
Did you sleep through history class? You really don’t believe that the founding fathers were part of the English aristocracy and were independently wealthy capable of financing a war. America had to go into debt to finance a war against a third world country not the number one military power at the time. Can you say absurd? History reports that the Revolutionary War was financed like other wars by public debt.
You just have to look at the historical debt levels to see Reagan tripled the National debt in dollars not as a percentage of GNP.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2019 10:00 pm
@Baldimo,
“History of the United States Public Debt”

Source: Wikipedia

The graph clearly shows the WWII debt being paid off until Reagan takes office. The graph is not a true representation as the debt is given not in dollars but as a percentage of GNP but it serves to show that the debt was being paid off by other presidents.
The national Debt when Reagan took office was $907,701,000,000. When Reagan left office, the debt was $2,857,430,960,187.32.
Historical Debt Outstanding-Annual 1950-1999
Source: Treasury Direct
The government does not have an endless supply of money either they must borrow the money and pay interest on those huge tax cuts for the ungodly greedy.
Cold wars are not wars, there is no bombing, no invading, no sinking of battleships.
I think you skipped history class you don’t seem to know much about it. You think all of history took place last year.
Read the article in the Saturday Evening Post about the passage of the 16th amendment. When the tax was passed no working man paid the tax on excess wealth. The only people that paid the tax on excess wealth were those who actually had excess wealth. No one making less than a $100,000 in todays would have to pay the tax on excess wealth.
So, you believe in the 16th amendment that the ungodly greedy should be paying tax on their excess wealth.
History proves there was an egalitarian distribution of wealth it is what made America. If all the wealth had been in the hands of a few America could never have prospered and would be just another third world country.
It is easy to make people believe what isn’t true, magicians do it all the time. The stats don’t lie and Trump’s GDP was not as high as Obama even after he borrowed a trillion dollars to stuff the pockets of the ungodly greedy. Throwing more fuel on the fire makes it burn more brightly. Obama took over after the great recession caused by the last couple of rounds of huge tax cuts for the ungodly greedy. Trump took credit for the Obama recovery. The first year in office of any president is the result of the previous president.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2019 12:21 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
In this context there are only two types of servers, government servers or private servers.

You don't get to set the context, there are already given definitions for what those terms mean. You can't change the meaning to fit your propaganda.

Quote:
The private server may be owned by an individual or Yahoo or Twitter.

Do you realize how uneducated you sound on this subject?

Quote:
If Hillary had used Yahoo servers the Republicans would have been just as upset.

Correct, because it was a violation of Sec of State regulations to use anything but a govt provided email address.

Quote:
The government regulation requires use of a government server and only a government server.

So why are you defending the use of Hillary's private email account on a private server?

Quote:
Trump and his children are using private servers for many of their postings not government servers.

You mean they are using Yahoo email accounts? Those are not private servers, those are publicly available and accessible email servers. What are the regulations on the use of those types of email accounts in the WH?

Quote:
Trump could just as easily use an official government server instead of Twitter’s private servers.

There is no such thing as a govt owned social network server... Obama used Twitter all the time, in fact he was the first President to use the service.

Quote:
Trump is using Twitter to post government policy statements a clear violation of the rules.

What proof do you have of the violation? Where is such a law written?

Quote:
The violation was just doing business on a private server it does not matter whether it was classified or not.

Hillary did all of that, yet you still defend her breaking of the law...

Quote:
Trump’s tweets maybe archived but Trump is using Twitter private server to do government business.

Continue to sound uneducated on such subjects. Twitter isn't a private server in the same way Hillary was hiding her private server in her basement and then refused to hand it over so the govt could make sure nothing was on there that wasn't suppose to be there.

Quote:
You may want to have several different email accounts but I don’t.

You should never mix your business and personal emails in the same account, it shows a complete lack of professionalism. I'm not surprised by you lack of professionalism, much like Hillary, you don't think you have to follow the rules.

Baldimo

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2019 01:08 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
Just those few add up to $6,624,211 and that is just the tip of the ice burg. If it doesn’t pass the common sense test it is propaganda.

This is how weak you are on this subject, we are talking about the billion plus that Hillary and Obama made on their campaign contributions and you want to go back to 2004 and the Bush Kerry election. You are right, this post doesn't pass the smell test, you provide nothing but left wing propaganda.

Quote:
The ungodly greedy are not bribing the Democrats to raise their taxes.

They sure aren't doing anything to raise those taxes either. Obama could have raised taxes his first 2 years in office, he had the votes and the majority... he failed to do so.

Quote:
The Koch brothers have a gathering of the richest people in America each year who contribute millions, the money is put into a PAC designed as charity and the contributions are tax exempt and the names of the donors are hidden from the public. Sheldon Adelson contributed over $82 million in 2016 alone. There are very few people in America that can contribute that much. There is far more hidden money involved in the 2016 election that just the money contributed directly to the candidates

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Hillary and Obama both had over 1 billion dollars as part of their campaign contributions, you have nothing to say about the 2 people who made more money in contributions then any one else. You are a sucker if you think the money Trump had for his campaign was more than what Hillary had.

Quote:
If you look at the all the PAC designed to support conservatives it is many times what Clinton had. Your mistake was looking at only one of Trump’s super PAC there were over twenty that added up to $98,761,484. Where do you think the rest of the conservative money went after the Republican primary was over?

You would be doing yourself a favor if you actually provided some links to your claims. I didn't look at 1 superPac, I looked at the total for each and Hillary was the clear winner when it came to campaign contributions from all levels. If money wins elections, how did Hillary loose?