The Communist Origin of the Modern Conservative Movement VI

Baldimo

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2019 01:12 pm
@Zardoz,
This article puts the lie to your claims of campaign money:
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

Hillary:
1.2 billion, $217 million from Super Pacs

Trump:
646 million, $82 million from Super Pacs

Zardoz

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2019 09:59 pm
@Baldimo,
It is unusual for someone to have unlimited time off. When I left, I could have taken over three years off sick if I had wanted. Many on the police department use to exercise that option before they could trade their unused sick time for health insurance. When I left my uncle ask about my new 370z. I told him it was my gold watch for 42 years of service. He didn’t understand, the railroad used to give employees who retired a gold pocket watch. Every job has it perks and draw backs.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When I worked in the garage, I was a police mechanic and we worked 24-7-365. If a holiday fell on your day to work you had to work. It paid double time and half but if it was Christmas you did miss being with your family. After moving to Police Department, I got all the holidays off.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I took the school year directly from the Cabell County School Board calendar which you list as a source. Just because the children are not in school does not mean the teachers are not working. My sister teaches in Fla she is responsible for all the computers at her and need weeks to make sure they are up and working and assigned to right class rooms some of the work is done on her own time. Your source and mine are different. Mine is far more detailed than yours and shows teachers had to report on Aug 6th 2018 and the last day for teachers is June 5th 2019. I think you may have another Cabell County. Try Googling “Cabell County WV School Calendar” the two sites don’t have much in common. Teacher’s time off in the summer is unpaid. The school board gives the teachers who have a hard time budgeting their money correctly the option of having their pay divided over 24 paydays instead of twenty, they receive the same amount money either way. Here the staff is given the same option and most take that option.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It was almost exactly two months in Cabell County without pay. Our contract gave us the right to take up to two years without pay for educational leave or military leave.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That does sound tough. Did she have the option of having her salary spread over twelve months. Not having a pay check for two months would ruin anyone’s budget. We never lived on my wife’s salary. I paid all the bills and her money was her money except for groceries. When her knees went bad and she had to quit her job it was easy to rearrange the budget.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When it comes down to it school teaching doesn’t pay that well when compared to other professions with the same amount of education. The big perk is that two months off in the summer. When you think about it you are selling your days and the more you days you can keep, especially summer days, the better off you are. I know I raced against some school teachers and I had to work while they could spend their summer working on their race car. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You are right you do start out with a couple weeks of vacation and earn more as you get more years in. I had 5 weeks for my last 22 years.
Did she not have the option of spreading her pay over the full year? Otherwise it would be like playing financial Russian roulette.

0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2019 09:40 pm
@Baldimo,
That was your source from Washington that had ceased publishing several years ago and started their own blog. Now it is more important than ever that sources are checked. Trump has done nothing to stop the Russian military from working the election next year so we can expect the Russian Military to do everything in their power to get Trump reelected. The Russian Military will post all kinds of false information and make it appear they come from legitime sources. The article didn’t bother me because it did not come from a legitimate source.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The so called “lies” came from the source you posted. You have switched sources your last source stated that Steele “completed the dossier.” The Washington Free Beacon was commissioned to find the dirt on Donald Trump by a rich Republican during the Republican primary. When the general election came along Fusion GPS decided to sell their dirt on Trump to the Democrats and then Steele completed the dossier.
A lot of people retire from a job and come back as a consultant they are not employees. There are consulting firms that specialize in consulting they are not employees. I suspect the FBI is still getting information from Steele.
It is hard to believe that you either don’t read your own source or you don’t believe your own source.

0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Wed 1 May, 2019 09:02 pm
@Baldimo,
I spent a good deal of time studying inflation. It was important that I understood it because I negotiated a cost of living clause into our contract. You don’t want to enter into a contract and based on the cost of living rather than a flat raise without thoroughly understanding what you are doing. I have books on the subject. There are factors in the cost of living that serve to lower it over the actual cost of living. Whoever heard of using the cost of renting your house to yourself instead of using the actual increase in the cost of housing. When someone buys a house, they pay the actual cost of housing at that time.
You are going to tell me that you can’t live, without a cell phone, or computer. I lived many years without them. They are luxuries, a TV is a luxury they are not necessary to sustain life. I never owned a cell phone till after I retired and that was just a burner phone that cost $19.95 and a card for 3 months is $19.95. I don’t think I have used the first 60 minutes in three years. If it was gone, I would not miss it. I do enjoy playing video games but I could find something else more useful to do with my time.
The point was that the TV cost would have been over $2600 in todays dollars. TVs have got much cheaper now. But they are not near as good I am on my third big screen in the front room. The last 4K model lasted only three years and when I called the TV repair shop to inquire about fixing it, they said it is cheaper to buy a new one. You could buy the a 23” TV today for less than $200 dollars.
North Korea does not have to worry about getting nuclear technology now. Trump has made an enemy out of China and China is now supplying North Korea with not only the technology but the actual hardware. At Kim’s latest test the CIA was able to identify a Chinese built portable launcher.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If you compare a Model T Ford to a Ferrari 812 Superfast there is a world of difference but with out the original invention all the modifications would be useless.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Thu 2 May, 2019 08:57 pm
@Baldimo,
It is quite simple there can only be two types of servers there are government servers and private sector servers. Twitter uses private sector servers and Trump daily does government work on private sector servers. Trump has an official government site that uses government servers and he does not want to use it.
I don’t think you understand there are only two sectors, the government sector and the private sector. Do you really believe that Twitter is a government server?
If it is a violation for Hillary to use a private server, why is it not a violation for Trump and family to do the same thing? Trump also has a government provided email address. Trump is doing the exact same thing.
There are only two sectors the private sector and the government sector and the Trumps are using private servers. You can’t come up with another sector there are only two. Hillary server was privately owned and so are Twitter servers. Lock him up! Lock him up!
There is an official government site that is to be used by the president to address the nation and it isn’t Twitter.
When Trump goes on Twitter to force the Attorney General resignation or to bait a foreign dictator that is government business. All the proof you need is Trump’s tweets. The same government regulations that Hillary violated Trump is violating.
I always believe the law should not be selective if you enforce a law against one it should be enforced against others also.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
There is nobody who has read Trump’s tweets that does not believe that he is using the site to do government business.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I always hated reading emails and still do. I do very little private business by email. I hate to delete anything and before my wife started using the same email address there would be 1,500 emails in the account. There was really nothing there I was trying to hide? Even if I had accessed a private account once the techs would have the screen name and password but with hundreds of employees it is doubtful the techs would bother to access the emails.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 3 May, 2019 09:18 am
@Zardoz,
Quote:
It is quite simple there can only be two types of servers there are government servers and private sector servers.

You can say this all you want to, but as someone who works in the type of field, there are many types of servers, more than just public and private sector servers. This is you trying to limit the scope of the meaning to prove a point you can't make and don't even understand.

Quote:
I don’t think you understand there are only two sectors, the government sector and the private sector. Do you really believe that Twitter is a government server?

I don't think you understand the difference between private sector and private ownership. Twitter is a public use server, it might be privately owned but it is publicly accessible.

Quote:
If it is a violation for Hillary to use a private server,

It was a violation due to Secretary of State rules and regulations on use of private email accounts and private email servers.

Quote:
why is it not a violation for Trump and family to do the same thing?

Is the Trump WH sending classified info over those private email accounts? Hillary was been proven to have sent and received classified emails on her private email server, has the Trump family?

Quote:
Trump also has a government provided email address. Trump is doing the exact same thing.

Everything I have heard says Trump doesn't use email, he sends actual real letters to people.
https://www.cnet.com/news/trump-doesnt-carry-a-cellphone-or-use-email-report-says/

Quote:
There are only two sectors the private sector and the government sector and the Trumps are using private servers.

You are a fool if you don't know the difference between private sector and privately owned. I'll say it again for the slow kids, Twitter is a privately owned company that has publically usable servers. That is not the same thing as setting up your own private server and then refusing to use the provided and regulated email address for sending and receiving classified emails. That is what Hillary is actually guilty of, classified emails on her privately owned email server. She then deleted all the emails instead of turning them over for archinging. Classified emails are still being discovered by FIO requests filed by Judicial Watch.
https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/22/hillary-clinton-emails-classified-private-server-judicial-watch/

Quote:
There is an official government site that is to be used by the president to address the nation and it isn’t Twitter.

Where is that law written? What fact's do you have that he must only communicate with the American people via this govt site? I can see why he uses Twitter, the MSM never represents what he says properly, so he has to go around the MSM to get his message out.

I seem to recall the MSM giving Obama rave reviews for his use of modern day technology, to include Twitter and other social media services.

Quote:
When Trump goes on Twitter to force the Attorney General resignation or to bait a foreign dictator that is government business. All the proof you need is Trump’s tweets. The same government regulations that Hillary violated Trump is violating.

You are talking out of your ass, and have zero proof that Trumps use of Twitter is a violation of anything.

Quote:
I always believe the law should not be selective if you enforce a law against one it should be enforced against others also.

You are correct, then why was Hillary let off the hook for her crimes when other people have been jailed for doing the same thing but on a smaller scale? The answer is the Obama admin treated Hillary like she was above the law and did nothing wrong. People who have dealt with classified material in the govt know she broke the law just having the server, it wasn't secured against foreign hacking, who knows how many enemy countries hacked her email account and stole classified data. We will never know, she had the server destroyed instead of letting the FBI investigate. Remember people are still finding new classified emails that she never turned over.

Quote:
There is nobody who has read Trump’s tweets that does not believe that he is using the site to do government business.

It doesn't matter, he is communicating with the American people, it's all open and public. Hillary private email server on the other hand was illegal from day one and even Obama knew she was violating law because they have found email strings between them going to her private email account and his "pseudonym" email address.

Face it, you don't have the slightest clue as to what you are talking about and you don't understand the technology enough to make even an uneducated guess as to how it all works and the differences between the types of servers.

Zardoz

Reply Fri 3 May, 2019 09:23 pm
@Baldimo,
Why go back to 2000 election? That is when the big oil companies contributed enough to put America at war with Iraq. Before the war with Iraq the big oil companies bought in their proposals for the Iraqi oil fields. This is how corrupt the republican party had become by allowing unlimited campaign contributions to corrupt the government. Because of the corrupt money going into the republican party 460,000 people died in Iraq. There is nothing even close to Koch brother’s operation that bring the richest people in America together to pool their political contributions into one powerful political organization with one purpose in mind, corrupting the government. This does not even list the huge amount of money the Russian military spent to get Trump elected. Putin called Trump today to congratulate him and promise the Russian military will spend billions to get him reelected.
Clinton raised taxes on the ungodly greedy. Obama did raise taxes on the ungodly greedy in his first two years in office and most of the candidates running for the democratic nomination are running on a platform of raising the taxes on the ungodly greedy. The Republicans always run on a platform of cutting the taxes on the ungodly greedy. They have now cut the taxes to zero on 60 of the fortune 500 companies. I wonder how far past zero can the Republicans cut their taxes.
The law of the land limited campaign contributions but the conservatives on the supreme court ruled money is free speech. Trump got far more than Hillary when you count the Russian Military’s help and the Russian military made the difference.
I used your link I just actually read it and added up all of the PACs for Trump just not one. You really don’t believe there would be just one Trump super PAC?
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sat 4 May, 2019 08:53 pm
@Baldimo,
Before you can figure out how much money Trump got for his election you got to assign a value to all the help he got from the Russian military. What value would you put on the help Trump got from the Russian military? Five hundred billion? Seven hundred billion? The Russian military can’t be rented on the cheap. It is interesting that the last site you posted a link to showed over $98 billion in super pack money for Trump. They both can’t be right. Trump ran on the promise he would use his own money for the campaign since he was a billionaire he would not rely on political contributions. Reading “Fear” by Bob Woodard when it came time for Trump to write a personal check for $50 million to pay for campaign expenses he refused and wanted to know why the big Republican donors were not giving enough. They explained to Trump that they had to have the money. Trump finally signed a $10 million personal check and you can bet that was borrowed money.

Common sense will tell you that the ungodly greedy are not going to contribute much to democrats that are running on raising the taxes on the ungodly greedy. Dark money is like dark matter in the universe it makes up most of the universe but it is unseen just as most of the dark money in politics goes unseen. The fact Trump made a big production that he was going to fund his campaign out of his own pocket no doubt discouraged many Republican deep pockets from making political contributions. No doubt the Trump campaign stiffed many of their suppliers it is how Trump does business. If you screw people out of their money you don’t need to raise near as much money.
Zardoz

Reply Sun 5 May, 2019 09:26 pm
@Baldimo,
I am sure there are many different manufacturers of servers but those servers are either privately owned or government owned. If Hillary had used Yahoo’s servers do you think it would have made a difference. If the current secretary of state used hot mail do you think it would be alright?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Both private sector servers and private servers are all privately owned making them all private servers. The objection in Hillary’s case was she did not use a government server. That rules out all privately-owned servers.
That rule applies to all federal government employees not just the Secretary of State and it especially applies to the Trump family.
It does not have to be classified information it applies to government business of any kind and Trump uses Twitter private servers every day for government business.
Trump extensively uses Twitter’s private servers to do government business. Your source article is three years old during his campaign and while Trump might not have used email or a cell phone then he likely does now. Trump is a known phoneoholic who is known to call people at all hours of the night.
Sorry there is no difference between privately owned and a private server the only important difference is neither one is a government server. Trump is no doubt posting government business on a private server as we speak. Trump has no business on Twitter it is a violation of government rules and regulations.
We have the government rules and regulations that government business be done on government servers or at least that was what Hillary was investigated for. The technology may be nice but when you start using it to do government business you are in violation of the same law that Hillary was accused of breaking.
You evidently don’t read Trump’s tweets or you would know that Trump regularly does government business on Twitter.
Trump is doing government business on Twitter everyday and the Russian bots love him and give him likes on everything he posts. That way Trump does not have to send Putin email he can just read Twitter. Trump called North Korean leader “little rocket man” on Twitter. That Trump doing foreign policy on a private server.
Trump gets away with the exact same thing everyday and no one even bothers to do anything about it. Do you think Twitter is a secured source?
Trump is doing Foreign policy on Twitter he was trying his best to start a nuclear war on Twitter. Everyone knows exactly what Trump is doing on Twitter.

Baldimo

Reply Mon 6 May, 2019 09:36 am
@Zardoz,
Quote:
Before you can figure out how much money Trump got for his election you got to assign a value to all the help he got from the Russian military. What value would you put on the help Trump got from the Russian military? Five hundred billion? Seven hundred billion? The Russian military can’t be rented on the cheap.

We don't have to assign any values to anything, the Russians only purpose was to interfer in our elections. They didn't do it specificaly to help Trump, in fact if you actually look at all the "help" they provided, it was less than $2000 in Facebook ads... it wasn't much. Hillary had over $1 billion dollars and lost the election to someone who had about half as much money.

Quote:
It is interesting that the last site you posted a link to showed over $98 billion in super pack money for Trump. They both can’t be right.

Take it up with Bloobberg and Open Secrets, they published the facts, I just reported them. By the way, it's still more facts than you post in a week.

Quote:
Trump ran on the promise he would use his own money for the campaign since he was a billionaire he would not rely on political contributions.

Trump actually used over $60 million of his own money to run for election.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/12/08/donald-trumps-campaign-investment-hit-66-million/95178392/

Quote:
Reading “Fear” by Bob Woodard when it came time for Trump to write a personal check for $50 million to pay for campaign expenses he refused and wanted to know why the big Republican donors were not giving enough. They explained to Trump that they had to have the money. Trump finally signed a $10 million personal check and you can bet that was borrowed money.

Bob Woodward is a has been who didn't even have first hand sources for that book, it was all 2nd and 3rd hand sources. Like a majority of the books written about Trump since the election, it is mostly filled with lies and half truths.

Quote:
Common sense will tell you that the ungodly greedy are not going to contribute much to democrats that are running on raising the taxes on the ungodly greedy.

You really are stuck on stupid aren't you? It has nothing to do with taxes and everything to do with control. Do you ignore who the big DNC finicial backers are? You do realize that 7 of the 10 richest people in the world are all DNC contributes and fund raisers? We can't even begin to have a decent discussion on this topic if you are going to bury your head in the sand on who pays the money to the DNC politicians.

0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 6 May, 2019 10:36 am
@Zardoz,
Quote:
I am sure there are many different manufacturers of servers but those servers are either privately owned or government owned.

Yep, stuck on stupid.

Quote:
If Hillary had used Yahoo’s servers do you think it would have made a difference.

No, it wouldn't have made a difference because the Sectary of State is forbidden form using email accounts outside of their assigned email account. You fail to miss the reason Hillary was wrong, she was sending and receiving classified emails on this unprotected server. That is the actual problem, not so much that she used a private server in her home.

Quote:
If the current secretary of state used hot mail do you think it would be alright?

No, it wouldn't all right because the same rules that applied to Clinton also apply to the current Sec of State, no use of personal email accounts for govt business, no sending or receiving classified documents on an unsecured server. No moving of classified documents from the secured network to the unsecured network, which is what took place in order to send Hillary any emails to her private server, it wasn't tied into the secured network the govt uses for classified info.

Quote:
That rule applies to all federal government employees not just the Secretary of State and it especially applies to the Trump family.

You don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about, do you. There were/are specific rules for Sec of State due to the type of information they are expected to handle and then archive. Read up on the regulations, stop taking the MSM word for it. They didn't report on Hillary correctly, what makes you think they will report on anyone else correctly?

Quote:
It does not have to be classified information it applies to government business of any kind and Trump uses Twitter private servers every day for government business.

This is where you continue to show you don't have a clue. There are 2 different networks inside the govt, the secured network which is used for all classified and sensitive information, and the unsecured network which is what a majority of govt employee's use since they are not dealing with sensitive or classified info.

The question has always been, how did classified and sensitive material make it from the secured network, which Hillary's server didn't have access to, to the unsecured network which her server did have access to. There was a major violation of the law to make her server receive that classified info.

Quote:
Trump extensively uses Twitter’s private servers to do government business.

You don't really believe this do you? How many politicians use Twitter to make all sort of announcements? Unless you are willing to block every politician from Twitter use, then you have no leg to stand on.

Quote:
Sorry there is no difference between privately owned and a private server the only important difference is neither one is a government server.

Thank you for continuing to prove you don't understand anything dealing civilian or govt servers or networks.

Quote:
We have the government rules and regulations that government business be done on government servers or at least that was what Hillary was investigated for.

Before you make a bigger idiot of yourself than you already have, you should read up on the regulations instead of repeating what MSNBC tells you.

Quote:
You evidently don’t read Trump’s tweets or you would know that Trump regularly does government business on Twitter.

No I don't read his tweets, I don't follow any politicians on Twitter and it didn't matter if I did or not, the use of Twitter is an open form and legally allowed by all people. Trump isn't doing "govt business" on Twitter, he is communicating with his followers and voters.

Quote:
Trump gets away with the exact same thing everyday and no one even bothers to do anything about it. Do you think Twitter is a secured source?

You really are dumb about technology aren't you? You don't "store" anything on Twitter, it's a message posting service, so it's security doesn't matter. Every single politician in the US uses Twitter for the very same things Trump does, communication with followers and use as a sounding board for proposals.

Quote:
Trump is doing Foreign policy on Twitter he was trying his best to start a nuclear war on Twitter. Everyone knows exactly what Trump is doing on Twitter.

What foreign policy is he doing on Twitter? You don't like Trump using Twitter because it allows his to communicate with the populace without MSM interference and lies about what he said.

Zardoz

Reply Mon 6 May, 2019 09:45 pm
@Baldimo,
Let me tell you what the spin doctors you read don’t want the public to know. First off Hillary turned all 60,000 emails over to the FBI. The FBI sorted Hillary’s emails into personal and work related. The 30,000 personal emails were then “deleted.” She was not using a server in her basement. She outsourced her computing needs to a server farm in Secaucus, NJ.
Source: The FBI
They found very few classified emails and some had only a tiny c to mark them as classified. That came directly Comey’s press conference. The regulation states government business has to be done on a government servers and Trump uses private servers everyday. It is not limited to classified material it is government business. One of Trumps employees sent an email to a reporter and was called for a violation of the regulation. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Trump is doing government business everyday on private servers.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It is not only for the Secretary of State other government employees have been recently called for doing the same thing.
The rule requires government business to be done on government servers so there will be a record of government without having to check every private server in America to archive the government emails.
It was not Hillary’s server farm belonged to a company Secaucus, NJ.
Trump is a full blow idiot and he is doing government business everyday on Twitter. Trump has an official government site if he needs to address the nation. There is a big difference in making an announcement and trying to goad a foreign dictator into a nuclear war.
The only difference is that some servers are private and some are government servers.
You really think that the only person in government that is subject to that regulation is Hillary? Why do you thing the press secretary for one of the departments was called on using her personal email to contact a reporter. Recently reported in the New York Times stated at least 6 Whitehouse advisor used private email accounts to do government business, including Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, Ron Priebus, Steven Miller, and Gary Cohen and Ivanka is using her own private server. This according to legal experts is a violation of the law. Legal experts advise the law applies to Trump’s employees.
I read the regulations and so did the legal experts who say Trump’s family is violating them.
Trump is such idiot that you don’t need to read Twitter because Trump’s tweets are the lead story on news reports or on the front page of newspapers. If don’t live under rock you would be familiar with Trump’s tweets.
When it is government policy and you are trying to goad a foreign dictator into a nuclear war. That is government business on a private server and expert legal opinions make that a violation of the law.
I don’t like an idiot conducting foreign policy on Twitter.

Baldimo

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 09:09 am
@Zardoz,
Quote:
Let me tell you what the spin doctors you read don’t want the public to know.

The only spin Dr's are people like you, who are not willing to admit Hillary broke the law on purpose and didn't adhear to Sec of State regulations on her email usage.

Quote:
First off Hillary turned all 60,000 emails over to the FBI. The FBI sorted Hillary’s emails into personal and work related. The 30,000 personal emails were then “deleted.” She was not using a server in her basement. She outsourced her computing needs to a server farm in Secaucus, NJ.
Source: The FBI

Lies, lies, lies. This never happened, Hillary had her lawyer go through the emails after she left the Sec of State Dept. She never turned over her emails to the Dept so they could check. They did it themselves and then told the dept it was done. A complete violation of how that system works. They don't get to pick and choose what is important or not, that is left to the dept to determine.

Quote:
They found very few classified emails and some had only a tiny c to mark them as classified.

More lies from you. They found over 100 emails containing classified info, including 65 emails deemed "secret" and 22 deemed "top secret". You can't even get the basic facts of the case correct.

Quote:
The regulation states government business has to be done on a government servers and Trump uses private servers everyday.

Trump uses Twitter. Hillary had her own email server setup in her house...

Quote:
It is not only for the Secretary of State other government employees have been recently called for doing the same thing.

How many of those people have classified material on their private email accounts?

Quote:
The rule requires government business to be done on government servers so there will be a record of government without having to check every private server in America to archive the government emails.

Every private server in America? You really have no idea how the internet works do you? It's easy to submit a request to say yahoo or AOL to get a copy of someone's emails, no checking of servers required.

Quote:
It was not Hillary’s server farm belonged to a company Secaucus, NJ.

STOP WITH THE LIES!!! Hillary kept the server in her basement and it didn't go to a "server farm" until she stepped down as Sec of State.

Quote:
Trump is a full blow idiot and he is doing government business everyday on Twitter.

No he isn't, he is keeping the American people informed of what he is doing. The MSM constantly lies about what Trump does and says, I don't blame him for bypassing the MSM. That's what really makes people mad, he goes around the MSM to communicate with the American people.

Quote:
Trump has an official government site if he needs to address the nation. There is a big difference in making an announcement and trying to goad a foreign dictator into a nuclear war.

Screw you, he can use any form of announcement he chooses, there is no law saying he can only communicate with the American people via a govt web-page.

Quote:
The only difference is that some servers are private and some are government servers.

Still stuck on stupid I see.

Quote:
You really think that the only person in government that is subject to that regulation is Hillary?

She was subject to the regulations laid down by the dept she worked for. She never asked permission to use her private server, if she had, she would have been told no. Hillary doesn't like to hear no, so she did what she wanted full well knowing she was violating Sec of State regulations with her private email server.

Quote:
Why do you thing the press secretary for one of the departments was called on using her personal email to contact a reporter.

Considering the MSM didn't fully report on Hillary like they were suppose to, they had to highlight someone else who they were able to report on. They didn't really care what that person was doing, they wanted to try and make some point. They failed because they didn't cover Hillary with the same critical eye they did the other staffer.

Quote:
I read the regulations and so did the legal experts who say Trump’s family is violating them.

You didn't read anything, you are lying. If you had read the regulations, you wouldn't be continuing to defend Hillary and her private email server.

Quote:
When it is government policy and you are trying to goad a foreign dictator into a nuclear war.

He wasn't goading him into a war, he was goading him to the negotiating table, and it worked. How many countries has Trump authorized bombing raids on? Last I checked, Trump was pulling our troops out of the area's Obama put them into. So much for that Noble Peace Prize... Obama killed how many people with bomb and drone strikes?

Quote:
That is government business on a private server and expert legal opinions make that a violation of the law.

You are a fool and have no idea what you are talking about. Every politician in modern day American uses Twitter and every other social media site to push their messages and push legislation. Have you not paid attention to AOC and her use of Twitter? If you want Trump to stop using it, then that should apply to every politician.

Zardoz

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 10:27 pm
@Baldimo,
Do you think the Secretary of State is the only government employee? If you are going to make a law for government employees it needs to be for all government not just pick out one government employee. The information you have been posting about Hillary’ email came from a right wing lie factory. The fact is that Trump family is violating the law everyday and thumbing their nose at the law. This shows the Trump administration ignores the law.
Sorry that comes directly from the FBI who ran the investigation of Clinton’s emails not from a right wing lie factory. The FBI says that they had all 60,000 emails and they went through them and decided which were personal and which were government related at that time the 30,000 personal emails were destroyed. If you hear a lie enough times you begin to think it is the truth. Instead of going to right wing lie factory go directly to the source the FBI.
Again, you are listening to the right wing lie factory. The FBI was very clear and concise in Comey’s report but 2,093 were retroactively classified after the fact. That is over 20 times your hundred and they had to decide after the fact to classify them. That should tell you something. How many of emails were not classified at the time they were sent but classified retroactively.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++TTrump is using a private server as is his daughter and son-in-law along with several members of his administration. The FBI found that Hillary was using a server farm in Secaucus, NJ.
According to FBI once you press the send button the email no longer belongs to you so anyone could do as they like with that email.
You get all your information from right wing lie factories my information cane directly from the FBI investigation that found Clinton used a server farm in Secaucus, NJ. You have got to stop believing the lies from the lie factories.
Every newspaper and every television network reports Trumps tweets and they are so bad that it would be impossible to make them up. This violates the law that government business must be done on government servers. Trump has his own official government site to communicate with the country.
No, he can’t he has to use an official government site or he is breaking the same law that Hillary broke.
The Truth will always be the truth.
The law is a law that applies to all Federal employees doing government business not just one department. The FBI did a full and detailed report on Hillary’s use of email and the main stream media was not involved.
If you read the regulation you would not be defending Trump. Ivanka, Kushner, and all the other Trumpie violating the law.
That is exactly how you goad someone into a fight. That is playground 101, name calling the best way to start a fight. Kim isn’t negotiating he is firing missiles. Now North Korea now has ally in China, Trump has made an enemy of them also.
It doesn’t matter what I think but what does matter is the legal experts say and Trump and family are violating the law. They all have proper legal sites to address the country and if they want to prosecute Hillary than they should all be prosecuted.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 08:55 pm
The time has come to decide whether to impeach Trump. The politicians are all reading the polls to see how a possible impeachment will affect their reelection. What seem to get lost in all of this is whether Trump obstructed justice. We have all watched as someone hires a hitman to kill their wife or husband only to find out the prospective hitman is a cop in disguise. They are inevitably convicted of the crime. It does not make a difference that their wife or husband or wife was not killed because the hitman didn’t carry through with the murder. Trump gave the order to fire Mueller and his attorney refused to carry out the order. Trump was guilty of firing Mueller just because his hitman refused to do as ordered does not make Trump any less guilty. The same standard that applies to the people hiring the hitman has to apply to Trump also. Trump has been a one-man crime wave his entire life and has managed to walk between the rain drops for way too long. Crooked lawyers and daddy’s money and an older sister that was a federal judge helped him navigate the legal system without hitting the rocks. The choice is between doing what is right and worrying about getting reelected. There comes a time to stand up for what is right and let the consequences be damned.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Thu 9 May, 2019 09:13 pm
Over 800 Federal prosecutors have signed a letter that Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice. The letter stated that the prosecutors had prosecuted and convicted many people under similar circumstances. Barr stated that Trump was innocent because no underlying crime was found. The crime of obstruction of justice is simply the act of trying to obstruct an investigation. Everyone knows that every investigation does not end up with an arrest. You may know beyond a reasonable doubt that someone committed crime but you have to prove it in a court of law. The standard of proof is high. One Federal prosecutor stated if a subject under investigation threw sand in the face of an investigator that would be obstruction of justice. Trump has to be held to same standard that others, who are serving jail time for the same crime.

It has recently come to light that Donald Trump Jr was subpoenaed by the senate Intelligence committee. It seems that Trump Jr lied when he was before the committee last time. Lying to a congressional committee is a crime. Trump Jr comes from a long line of liars. Trump Jr when questioned stated that he only had slight knowledge of the proposed Trump tower in Moscow. Cohen has testified that he regularly briefed Trump Jr about the Moscow Trump tower. Trump Jr lied and does not want to explain himself.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Fri 10 May, 2019 09:14 pm
Now we know Donald Trump is the “Biggest Loser.” Trump’s tax records show that he lost twice as much money as any other taxpayer in America. Trump lost over a billion dollars between 1985-1994. Trump tried to brush it off as it was simply tax deductions for his rental properties. One thing about Trump, he may be the world’s biggest liar but he is an extremely poor liar. Everyone knows he bankrupted at least six businesses. Trump lost his airline and his yacht to the banks. We all know most gamblers lose because the odds are in the house favor. But how does anybody go bankrupt in a casino? The house wins most of the time. Most businessmen worry about the competition not Trump he went into competition with himself with three Trump owned casinos in a small area competing with each other. The three Trump casinos were competing for the same deep pocket gamblers that can afford to lose a million dollars day. Only an idiot would have three casinos in a few block area. If Trump had one in Atlantic City, another in Las Vegas, and another in Reno it would make sense but going into competition with yourself is sure to make you the biggest loser.

0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sat 11 May, 2019 08:36 pm
Here we go again, Trump told the country that Mexico would pay for the wall and we know how that worked out. Now after putting 25% tariffs on all kinds of Chinese goods, Trump is telling the American people that China will pay that tariff. The fact is that the American people will pay the tariff and more. When a tariff was placed on washing machine the price on washing machines went up a $100 but that is not all the price of dryers went up a $100 also even though there is not a tariff on dryers. Washers and dryers are generally sold in pairs. The price of washers made in America have no tariff placed on them but they quickly raised prices because they could. So far it seems that the tariffs have created 200 jobs in washing machine manufacturers in America but each of those jobs cost the consumer $814,000 each. Before income tax tariffs were the primary source of tax revenue for America. The tariffs are a regressive tax on the American people. Tariffs are a regressive tax because the middle class spends all of their income while the ungodly greedy spend a tiny fraction of their income. What we are seeing is a shift from income tax to tariffs. The beauty of the tariffs is that people will have no idea when they are paying taxes. You can look at your pay check stub and see how much taxes you are paying but when you buy $400 in back to school clothes the consumer will never know $100 of that was a tariff which is in effect a tax.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sun 12 May, 2019 08:50 pm
The Trump tariffs are nothing but an additional 25% tax placed on the middle class. The money collected from tariffs will go into the general fund just as income tax dollars go into the general fund. What we do know is the richest 400 tax payers pay an effective tax rate of 16%, that is the actual percentage they pay. While the middle class pays an effective rate of 22% as of 2010. The Trump tax cuts targeted the ungodly greedy further reducing their effective rate. This is projected to put the country another $1.5 trillion in debt over the next ten years. The high tariffs will help offset some of that $1.5 trillion but the tariffs will raise the effective on the middle class toward the 50% mark and since the tariff tax will be collected in increased prices at the point of purchase most people will not realize they are paying it.

Trump ran for office promising a middle-class tax cut with no taxes paid on the first $50.000 and even raising taxes on people like him but after Trump was elected that tax plan was quickly deleted from Trump’s website and replaced with one that had a huge tax cut for real estate developers like Trump. The tax loopholes for real estate developers were widened to the point you could drive an aircraft carrier thru them.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Mon 13 May, 2019 09:19 pm
The Trump tariffs caused the stock market to lose 600 pts today the biggest one day lose since Jan 3. The Chinese retaliated after Trump put $200 billion in tariffs on Chinese goods the Chinese put $60 billion in duties on American goods. The Chinese are going to primarily targeting our agriculture sector. Farm prices continue to fall and Trump plans to use $15 billion in taxpayer money to try and drive prices back up. Auto parts are one of the items Trump 25% tariff applies to. My son-in-law priced an alternator for his Rav 4 and it was $702 if the part came China an alternator would be nearly $1,000. There are far more expensive parts on a car and auto repairs are about to get far more expensive. The Trump administration says it will be three to four weeks before the tariffs will be felt in America but when oil prices go up the price at the pumps goes up that day despite the fact that the oil tanker is three to four weeks out. Retailers use the money from the sale of their current merchandize to buy the replacement merchandize. Look for the prices to go up much sooner than is expected.
0 Replies