0
   

The Communist Origin of the Modern Conservative Movement VI

 
 
Zardoz
 
  3  
Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2019 10:17 pm
@Baldimo,
Interest rates traditionally run about 2% more than the inflation rates. If you owe money inflation is a good thing because you pay the loan back in dollars that are worth far less than the dollars you borrowed. On the other hand, if you loan money inflation is bad for you. If you loaned money you are paid back in dollars that are worth far less. That why the interest rate is higher than the inflation rate. It only benefits the ungodly greedy if the inflation rate calculation is fraudulent. If a fraudulent calculation is used it is a misrepresentation of actual inflation. Workers lose because cost of living clauses are not triggered and the wealth of country is shifted to the ungodly greedy. Reagan had already triggered the biggest wealth shift in history with the 60% tax cuts for the ungodly greedy and raising social security five times and increasing the retirement age. Reagan severely damaged the middle-class standard of living by using fraudulent calculation for inflation.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The point is two-fold to figure the cost of living the actual cost of buying or owning house is not used to figure the cost of living. A fictitious fudge factor is used instead. The price of renting your home to yourself is used. This one factor alone may lower fraudulent inflation by 2 to 3 points when price of houses are going up rapidly.

Using the cost of computer memory provided a good way to lower the inflation rate. My Commodore 64 only had a 64k memory, the computer I am using tonight has 2 GB imagine what a tremendous effect that fraudulent factor had on calculating inflation. All that is needed is a few fudge factors and you can make the inflation rate anything you want.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have no problem with prices of housing going up I just want it to be used to figure the real inflation rate. The cost of housing should be used to calculate the cost of living since housing is a necessary cost of living. But instead of using the actual cost of housing to figure inflation a fudge factor is inserted the cost of rent you would chare yourself for renting your house to yourself.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You have to buy a house at the market price not at what the owner would rent it to himself. They don’t want to use the actual cost of housing because it would make the inflation rate higher.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
No, in this case it is the government that comes up with how much the owner would rent his house to himself and you can bet one thing it will make inflation rate lower.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The inflation calculation should reflect the actual cost of living. Filet mignon has never been used to calculate the cost of living but ground beef has. Now to make inflation seem lower they want to use substitution. If the price of ground beef goes up, they want to substitute chicken to keep from reporting the actual inflation rate. What would they substitute when chicken goes up? To measure inflation correctly the market basket of goods should remain the same without substitution.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The inflation rate calculation should not change the factors to lower the standard of living and then say this represents the actual inflation rate.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Texas Instrument, commodore, Compaq, Radio Shack, Tandy Corporation, there is a list of over one hundred computers companies that have went out of business since 2000.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That is the reason they decided to use computer memory as a fudge factor in the inflation calculation.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The problem that I had is with hard drives going bad. I had the IT guy work replace the hard drive but it only lasted a year. I had the Geek squad program but they now only remove viruses for $100 a year they no longer fix hardware problems for that it is another $100 a year. They worked on one computer for week and could only tell me it wasn’t a software problem and they would have to send it out and it would cost an additional $200. Another one had ransomware on it and once it was removed the computer still didn’t function correctly. I have not been on a porn site for 20 years. I learned my lesson real quick. They required a credit card just to prove you were 18.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
There are a number of factors and fudge factors used to calculate the inflation rate computer memory is just one factor of many. There are books that will explain how inflation is calculated and that it is deliberately understates the actual inflation rate.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hillary is a dead horse you need to do better when making excuses for President pussy grabber.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Trump canceled the joint military exercise with the South Koreans last year and again this year, that is a big concession. Obama made no such concessions the military was extremely surprised when Trump canceled the joint military exercises. North Korea has continued to make atomic bombs all along and now no doubt has enough bombs to wipe out half of the United States. If Trump fumbles the ball for another year North Korea will be able to wipe out most of the United States in a first strike. It doesn’t come from media it comes from the CIA and actual satellite photographs of the sites in North Korea.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Why rebuild the launch pad if you are not preparing to launch rockets. Usually the satellite photographs are two or three days behind. Remote viewers given coordinates correctly described a Russian military but insisted a rocket was on a launch pad. The CIA gave the viewer credit for the description of the base but their spy photographs showed no rocket. When the updated photos came in the Rocket was on the launch pad.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Trump is a fool if he ever had any intelligence it is long gone and it shows. The older people get the more gullible Trump loves to take the word of dictators over US intelligence agencies because the US intelligence agencies know Trump is colluding with Russia.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We had a cold war with Russia but it was never a declared war. The only wars that counts as war are those active shooting wars.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If you were not preparing to launch missiles why ready the launch pad? We will wait a few days for updated pictures to see if the missiles are there.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That is like saying Chevrolet reinvented the car from start. NASA did not patent their rockets and NASA suppliers could supply Musk with the pre-existing technology. There is auto pilot technology on most commercial airliners it is the same principal used in space. It is much easier to win a marathon if you only run the last mile. Musk had a huge head start. Thanks to Musk and thousands of others.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
They would be contracted out. If a town decides to stop picking up the garbage, they contract it out. Government did not get smaller but the cost of picking up garbage goes way up. The employees make much less but the guy that owns the company gets rich. Make no mistake about it they have a contract with the city that can and are canceled. We went through this many times. One of the big Trash companies would try to take over the garbage service. Most wanted to pick up the garbage but wanted the city to continue to collect the money. It is easy to pick up garbage but the hard part is collecting the money. When these companies took over, they would low ball a bid and buy the cities garbage truck to prevent the city from going back into the garbage business. In a year or two they would double or triple their price. Garbage service was nonprofit when the cities picked it up but it was high profit when private company takes over. They tried to bribe councilmen by promising them high paying jobs if they would vote to privatize.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Republicans held their meeting during Obama’s first inauguration this meeting is extremely well documented and there is no doubt when it took place. The minority has the power to block anything it takes 60 votes to do anything in congress. If you have not got 60 votes you can’t pass anything. There is an exception, budget reconciliation which only requires a simple majority and that is how Obamacare got passed. Even with 60 people it is almost impossible to get everyone to agree. Some democrats are from Republican controlled states and are Democrats in name only.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Republicans blocked every budget they had the power to block.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It looks like there have only been four budgets passed with all the required appropriation measure on time, 1977, 1989, 1995, and 1997. These look to be before Obama took office in 2008. Obama may have got some partial budgets passed.
Baldimo
 
  1  
Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 10:03 am
@Zardoz,
Quote:
Interest rates traditionally run about 2% more than the inflation rates.

Fact's links proof? I noticed you didn't even mention what the loan rates were and what they were when he left office...

Quote:
Workers lose because cost of living clauses are not triggered and the wealth of country is shifted to the ungodly greedy.

Worker pay and output actually increased under Reagan, the economy got massively better from what it was the under Carter and Ford.

Quote:
Reagan had already triggered the biggest wealth shift in history with the 60% tax cuts for the ungodly greedy

Wealth shift? Allowing people to keep more of the money they make was an income shift from the govt to the working class. It strikes me that the greedy want more of what isn't theirs, like leftist politicians who think the money I earn belongs to them.

Quote:
and raising social security five times and increasing the retirement age.

He had to raise SS taxes, the system was going broke and increasing the retirement age was also a good thing. If our life spans are increasing, why should we be retiring and living off the govt for the next 30 years. I would have thought you would favor an increase in SS, you favor an increase in all taxes.

Quote:
Reagan severely damaged the middle-class standard of living by using fraudulent calculation for inflation.

BS, the middle class saw an increase in their standard of living during the Reagan years. DNC and leftist policies are what cause a decline in the middle class. Stagflation was real and Reagan fixed it.

Quote:
The point is two-fold to figure the cost of living the actual cost of buying or owning house is not used to figure the cost of living. A fictitious fudge factor is used instead. The price of renting your home to yourself is used. This one factor alone may lower fraudulent inflation by 2 to 3 points when price of houses are going up rapidly.

You are not making any sense. I would rent my home to myself at a cheaper cost then I would rent it to someone else. Someone else would be paying my mortgage and extra so I make a profit.
https://www.thebalance.com/cost-of-living-define-calculate-compare-rank-3305737

Quote:
Using the cost of computer memory provided a good way to lower the inflation rate.

This makes no sense, I don't think you know what you are talking about.

Quote:
My Commodore 64 only had a 64k memory, the computer I am using tonight has 2 GB imagine what a tremendous effect that fraudulent factor had on calculating inflation.

My laptop has 16GB of RAM. Do you even understand the tech advancements to get to the point where you have 2GB of memory in a computer? Not sure how you are comparing computer memory to inflation...

Quote:
I have no problem with prices of housing going up I just want it to be used to figure the real inflation rate.

The rate of inflation where? Housing costs differ from city to city and state to state. You can't compare the cost of housing in CA vs WV, they aren't even close to the same values.

Quote:
The cost of housing should be used to calculate the cost of living since housing is a necessary cost of living.

Except you have people who rent and people who own. Those costs are going to be different depending on where you want to live. I could get an apartment in downtown Denver for twice what my mortgage is 30 miles away from Denver.

Quote:
You have to buy a house at the market price not at what the owner would rent it to himself. They don’t want to use the actual cost of housing because it would make the inflation rate higher.

You keep making this point, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. What proof do you have of this calculation?

Quote:
No, in this case it is the government that comes up with how much the owner would rent his house to himself and you can bet one thing it will make inflation rate lower.

Proof fact's links.

Quote:
Texas Instrument, commodore, Compaq, Radio Shack, Tandy Corporation, there is a list of over one hundred computers companies that have went out of business since 2000.

What's you point, we are not to the point where we only have one type of PC or laptop we can purchase. This is the flow of all business. When something is new, lots of companies get formed to produce this new product and the competition begins, after a few years some go out of business while others are brought by other computer companies. Nothing new under the sun.

Quote:
That is the reason they decided to use computer memory as a fudge factor in the inflation calculation.

Wrong again, those companies never made memory, they just buy it and put it in their computers. You continue to prove you don't know much.

Quote:
The problem that I had is with hard drives going bad. I had the IT guy work replace the hard drive but it only lasted a year.

Sounds like your computer guy either used a used HDD or he bought you the cheapest one he could find. I work in the Computer server industry and we have HDD's that run in high production environment and they last for years. You get what you pay for in the computer world.

Quote:
Hillary is a dead horse you need to do better when making excuses for President pussy grabber.

She and the left are still crying about the 2016 election. As long as she stays in the public light, she will be relevant.
With news like this, Clinton will continue to be in the news until she finally goes to jail for her crimes. The Obama admin protected Hillary from prosecution.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/peter-strzok-clinton-doj-struck-deal-that-blocked-fbi-access-to-clinton-foundation-emails-on-her-private-server

Quote:
Trump canceled the joint military exercise with the South Koreans last year and again this year, that is a big concession.

That isn't a big concession and it worked to get them to the table. Besides, I would have thought someone like you would be pleased the US military was saving money...

Quote:
Obama made no such concessions the military was extremely surprised when Trump canceled the joint military exercises.

Trump never tried to sit down with North Korea, he was too busy giving the farm away to Iran after 2 years of worthless talks. Unlike Obama, Trump is willing to walk away from a bad deal.

Quote:
North Korea has continued to make atomic bombs all along and now no doubt has enough bombs to wipe out half of the United States.

There is zero proof that they have continued to make atomic bombs.

Quote:
If Trump fumbles the ball for another year North Korea will be able to wipe out most of the United States in a first strike. It doesn’t come from media it comes from the CIA and actual satellite photographs of the sites in North Korea.

Is this an admission that Bill Clinton's deal with North Korea was a complete failure? We can expect the same thing from Iran in a few years due to the lame deal Obama made with them.

Quote:
Why rebuild the launch pad if you are not preparing to launch rockets.

It sounds like an attempt to get Trump to give Kim the deal he wants. Trump is better at making deals than Obama ever was.

Quote:
That is like saying Chevrolet reinvented the car from start. NASA did not patent their rockets and NASA suppliers could supply Musk with the pre-existing technology.

Space X built their own rockets, they didn't use rockets from the old NASA program. The Falcon and the Falcon Heavy are new designs.

Quote:
There is auto pilot technology on most commercial airliners it is the same principal used in space.

You are so full of **** and I'm sorry to tell you but airplane technology depends on GPS, there is no GPS in space.

Quote:
It is much easier to win a marathon if you only run the last mile. Musk had a huge head start. Thanks to Musk and thousands of others.

Is this how you try and justify your dislike of someone like Musk? Someone else invented the rocket so he gets no credit? You are a weak and jealous man aren't you. Based on this theory, your "father of Chinese rocket program" wasn't the father of anything, he only built off the success of other rocket scientists.

Quote:
The Republicans held their meeting during Obama’s first inauguration this meeting is extremely well documented and there is no doubt when it took place.

That maybe true, but the promise to stop him didn't come until 2010 when the GOP took the House in a landslide victory. Until that point the DNC held both the Senate and the House, they had 60 or 59 votes in the Senate and 257 seats in the House. Thanks to Obama, the GOP picked up seats in both houses in 2010 and 2012, the DNC lost more seats in 2010 then the DNC won in 2018.

Quote:
The Republicans blocked every budget they had the power to block.

Considering Obama was trying to pass budgets with $1 trillion in deficit spending, they should have been blocked. The DNC just loves to throw other people's money around.

Quote:
It looks like there have only been four budgets passed with all the required appropriation measure on time, 1977, 1989, 1995, and 1997. These look to be before Obama took office in 2008. Obama may have got some partial budgets passed.

Obama didn't want to work with the GOP, so he became the King of the "Continuing Resolutions" to pay for things. Why didn't the President work with the GOP on anything? He could have worked with the new GOP Congress on immigration reform, instead he signed an EO/EA before they could be sworn in.





hightor
 
  2  
Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 10:36 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:

You are so full of **** and I'm sorry to tell you but airplane technology depends on GPS, there is no GPS in space.

He said the same principle was used, not the exact same technology.

Don't you have something better to do with your time?
Baldimo
 
  0  
Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 11:06 am
@hightor,
Quote:
He said the same principle was used, not the exact same technology.

Yeah, what principle is that, please explain.

Quote:
Don't you have something better to do with your time?

Calling out his lies and BS is a perfect use of my time. If he could saying something that wasn't packed with lies and mistruths, then I might find something better to do, until then I'll continue to oppose his BS and lies.

0 Replies
 
Zardoz
 
  3  
Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 08:15 pm
@Baldimo,
“When Mao Zedong officially proclaimed the existence of the People’s Republic of China in the fall of 1949, China and the United States became enemies. The loss of China to communism was a severe blow to America, and H. S. Tsien’s life would never be the same. Eight months later, on June 6, 1950, the FBI knocked on his door. It was the McCarthy era, and he was still a Chinese national, since his US citizenship had not yet been granted. The bureau’ representative demanded that he answer the questions about possible communist ties. Tsien was insulted: how could these FBI not realize who he was in context of U.S. national security and the kind of security clearance he held? The FBI response was to revoke his security clearance and place him under house arrest. After five humiliating years of quasi detention. Tsien was returned to China as part of a Korean prisoner-of-war exchange. He spent the rest of his life avenging his treatment by the United States.”

Source: ‘Phenomena’ by Annie Jacobsen

Tsien had been in America since 1935 and had applied for citizenship during WWII. Tsien was sent to occupied Germany to interview Wernher von Braun. So brilliant was Tsien that von Karman declared him an undisputed genius. Tsien was no longer working at the Manhattan Project by the time the conservatives had him arrested. He director of the Guggenheim Jet Propulsion Center at Caltech. Tsien had no reason to have any interest in communism he just wanted his citizenship after doing a lot for his adopted country but the racists sent him back to China with all of our best secrets.

I don’t know what you used for source but they don’t have a clue. When you imprison someone for five years that is all the reason they need to leave.

0 Replies
 
Zardoz
 
  3  
Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2019 10:24 pm
@Baldimo,
Jane Fonda was instrumental in stopping an immoral war and saving 10s of thousands of American lives that would have been used to test out the newest military hardware against Russia newest military hardware. She should have been awarded the Presidential medal of Freedom instead of awarding it to a known communist spy. Ted Turner was married to a true American hero.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facts are not biased one way or the other. People are free to make their own conclusions. The problem is that you like, Fox News only want the favorable facts broadcast and you want Trump to decide what facts are broadcast. When it comes to propaganda the People’s Daily in Red China is second to Fox News in America. Of course, they both have the same owner and we understand that Rupert Murdock is trying to improve the People’s Daily by using Fox News as a model.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It is easy to follow CNN’s reporting on Hillary Clinton and all the facts are reported both good and bad.
From the email scandal to Benghazi it was all reported by CNN you will never find that on Fox News. Fox News views its mission is to serve as Trump personal public relation firm. They are like a cat in a cat pan trying to cover up sh** and they are so busy they need a D-9 bulldozer to keep up. If you want a job in the Trump administration the best way to get it is to intern at Fox News, that is Trump’s farm team. CNN purpose was legitimate news. Fox News mission statement is propaganda. Fox News, like Kelly Ann Conway, job is to come up with an alternate set of facts.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
CNN’s job is to report the facts, while Fox News is a wholly owned subsidiary of the GOP. CNN doesn’t act that way they reported every unpleasant fact about Hillary. Trump spends 10 times as much on air with Fox as Hillary ever spent on CNN.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That is a fact, that is the reason the Democrats are keeping Fox from hosting any of the Democratic primaries. Trump was given all the debate question by Roger Ailes. That is an established fact. You can say it isn’t so all you want but it won’t change the facts. Ailes and Trump were close personal friends.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The stated reason for denying Fox any of the democratic primaries was the fact that they gave all of the debate questions to Trump. There is absolutely no reason to believe that if they did it once that they would not do it again. This would allow Fox to pick the democratic candidate they wanted Trump to face by giving the candidate of choice all of the debate questions. When you have a record of cheating for Trump your reputation is just sh**.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It is not propaganda, this will cost Fox millions and if it was not true they could sue or block it in court. Roger Ailes was polishing Trump’s pec*** for him. This shows you that Fox News would do anything to get Trump elected. Fox would sue, sue, sue if it wasn’t true.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
“Ninety-two percent of the world’s population is breathing polluted air. A toxic environment that is responsible for one out of every four deaths. This is the cigarette debate all over again. No breathing polluted air is good for you I know because big oil and big coal told ne so.”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The lack of polar ice left the polar bears with no choice but to go further south looking for food.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Bears would not have ever gone that far south if there had been enough polar ice. The dump was not close enough for them to be attracted to it unless they had already left their territory.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When you set out to create your personal reality you create a filter that filters out all the facts that are counter to your existing world view.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
How big oil and gas came up with that garbage was to say not everyone agreed on the “exact” same thing. In words you have a group of people that agree the sky is blue but one says the sky is light blue and others say no it is dark blue. They all fully agree the shy is blue but your source steps in and says no they don’t all agree the sky is blue become some say it is light blue and other say it is dark blue. That is exactly what he did with climate change by looking at published papers. If the papers were not carbon copies then they did not agree. That is an impossible standard and that is how the cigarette companies killed people for another 50 years.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Stormy Daniels lawsuits are far from over that was just one of many. Daniels was ordered to pay Trump’s lawyer’s fees and sanctions in the defamation suit but she won the primary suit and is free to tell her story.
“The court found that Daniels received everything she asked for by way of the lawsuit—she won.” You win some you lose some and she won the most important one.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
She is now free to tell her story and the public is going to find out more about little hands then we wanted to know. Like spanking him with a copy of Time magazine with his picture on the cover. What everyone wants to know is did she pee on him or did he just watch.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The indictment puts Trump right smack in the middle of the crime. Cohen didn’t have to worry about Stormy Daniels only Trump had a motive and motive is key to any crime. Trump is essentially named in a criminal indictment he is just referred to as individual one, we all know who individual one is. It is not justice to send one party to a crime to jail and let the other one go free. You can’t pass the common-sense test Cohen has no motive other than a fat payoff by Trump and we have the check.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Should have, would, have, could have. It is over the book is closed. You are free to imagine anything that you want about what the contents of the emails was but it is just that your imagination.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Trump has been in charge two years and nothing has been done. There is no cover up it was all very public. Very seldom is anyone that is being investigated for a crime publicly exonerated not once but twice. Investigations that do not result in charges are seldom made public.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We are not talking about wealth we are talking about income and income is taxable. You have absolutely no idea how out of whack the conservatives made America. There is a percentage of income that the ungodly greedy get each year and that is the lion share of income and when they pay only 58% of the taxes on the lion share of income it is just wrong.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
There are black money groups that pretend to be charities or non-profit organization so when the ungodly greedy make millions in political contributions they can write the bribes off of their taxes. These organizations should not be able to use a tax-deductions set up for charities to make the ungodly greedy’ million in political contributions tax free. It is a thin line between a political PAC and a tax-free nonprofit. Obama was cracking down on some of those organizations that were 10 feet over the line. No political contribution should ever be tax free.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
There is an excess of anything and there is no exception for wealth. After one player gets all the wealth in a monopoly game you can always start the game over again but you can’t start an economy over after a tiny group gets all the wealth without a bloody revolution. The best bet is to aim for an egalitarian distribution of wealth.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Obama reached 2.6% growth of GDP when all economic factors are taken account and Trump GDP figures are worse.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That extended into the 50s, 60s and 70s my wife was bought up to believe that she should never have to work and it was in the late 80s before she went to work after my daughter was in high school. But at that time a man made enough to support his family in a decent lifestyle. After the conservatives screwed up America, both need to work just to survive. Regan killed the middle-class standard of living and America will never be the same.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I lived what you call history. I know it backward and forward and not from some internet paragraph.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
There are all kinds of people who live on the river bank. They eat out of dumpsters at restaurants. It is called freedom. They see your life as a prison and that your possessions own you not the other way around. It is called freedom not everyone wants a job. You sell a good portion of your time they own theirs.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You don’t have all of the military budget much of it is hidden in different departments like the CIA. Our military budget is 10 times more than the country in second place. Red China is in second place and I watched a show on the science channel where satellite photos showed they have created a mock-up of Eiffel Tower and a replica city for their troops to practice military maneuvers. The Chinese can construct a whole city on a 1/10 of our military budget. You are right on the Military budget it is $750 billion and the Trump increase is $217 billion.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We are not fighting a shooting war with Russia it is cyber warfare hackers are far cheaper than billion-dollar bombers. Cyber warfare is far cheaper.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Terrorist groups are not countries they closely resemble international criminal networks. It takes a different strategy because they move freely from one country to another. Attacking Iraq for the trumped-up reason of possession of WMDs did nothing for the war on terrorism in fact it created more terrorist. If you can strategically eliminate terrorist without a full-scale invasion of a country you are far better off. What this does is put the terrorists on notice that there is no safe place to hide. You can get us but we can also get you. No country can protect you.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The policy does not prevent government employees from using private servers for personal business.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sarah Isqur Flores< the Department of Justice director of public affairs used her private G-Mail account to do government business and the sky has not fallen and there was no big investigation. Nobody chanting “lock her up,” “lock her up.” What is the difference? She is a Republican working for Trump. It seems Sarah previously snarked about Hillary. They should burn her at the stake for high crimes and misdemeanors.

“The DOJs Director of Public Affairs Used G-Mail to Send a Work Email. Is That Legal?"
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It may not be email but Twitter serves the same purpose in fact it is electronic communication of Trump’s official position on any number of issues. Trump’s twitter account should be shut down and he should be locked up.

Zardoz
 
  3  
Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 08:12 pm
@Baldimo,
The only copies of Hillary’s email the Russians were able to get their hands on came from the Russian Military break in of the DNC server and from their break into John Podesta’s e-mail account. If they had compromised her server, they would have all the emails and they would have used them. If Trump had given orders to kill someone when caught he would insist it was just a joke. Nobody in the crowd laughed at Trump’s supposed joke when he called on the Russian military to stage a cyber invasion of America and steal private documents. The crowd wanted to go along with Trump and get the Russian military to stage a cyber invasion of America. We know that Trump called for a cyber invasion and the Russian military immediately began a cyber attack at Trump’s bequest. Jokes have a certain structure designed to make people laugh. Trump’s statement is a direct request of the Russian military for a cyber attack and no amount of lying after the fact will ever cover that up. Can you say collusion?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Cohen’s indictment names Trump in the indictment as individual one and if one is guilty the other is guilty. Cohen was found guilty “for crimes that included arranging payments during the 2016 election to silence women who claimed affairs with Trump….”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Cohen was Trump’s lawyer during the crime and he committed the crime at Trump’s request and there are tapes to prove it let alone a money trail as wide as an interstate highway. Muller report hasn’t been released yet because every time a light is turned on, they find more of Trump’s cockroaches scurrying about and have to catch that many more.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If Comey was going to be charged it would have already happened.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The sources you provide for most part are either wild conspiracy sites or those working with the Russians like the NRA. You don’t want to read news you already have a hardened world view and you spend your time looking for things that back up your already pre-existing opinions. That is why you do not like the main stream news facts bother you. You are not interested in finding the truth you are just concerned with winning.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


0 Replies
 
Zardoz
 
  3  
Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2019 10:02 pm
@Baldimo,
Though the city attorney very seldom came to court the judge always came.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have posted several links and it is easy to check any claim against reliable resources. But that does not mean every detail of someone’s personal life is a subject of the internet.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You might be just a tad prejudice. I don’t thing you can be objective about who is right or wrong.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Who puts this thing in motion and who has the most to lose? Stormy doesn’t have a reputation to lose. She is not afraid her husband will find out she sleeps with other men for a living. Trump is the one with a lot to lose. If a girl friend comes to light during a presidential primary it is usually all over. A girl friend is one thing but porn queen is much worse. This coming on top of the Access Hollywood tapes would have done President Pussy Grabber in if it wasn’t for the Russians. Trump had both the motive and opportunity to send a goon to threaten Daniels. If he would do the deed, he would do the other also. Were you there? That is the only way that you could possibly know whether Daniels was threatened and that would be to be with her 24/7 during that time period. Admit it you don’t know whether she was threatened or not. What we do know is that Trump was willing to pay $260 thousand to buy her silence, $130 thousand plus a $130 to pay Cohen’s taxes. Daniels had already shopped the story around in 2011 it was published by a blog “The Dirty” and the magazine “Life & Style.” Another magazine, “In Touch Weekly” was going to publish the story until they were threatened by Cohen. Threatened does that sound familiar. Cases like this are decided by a preponderance of evidence and you have to admit by a preponderance of evidence Trump is guilty.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have not seen Rick Wilson on Fox News lately though he was a regular contributor before but than Trump decides who is hired at Fox News and who is not. Trump was throwing a temper tantrum because of one of his favorites was suspended from Fox.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The coverage of the Governor and LT Governor of Virginia was wall to wall for days eclipsing a lot of national stories. Once it was evident that neither man was going to resign there was no longer a story there. Even a majority of the blacks supported the Governor. End of story. People who killing babies go to jail but the Supreme Court of the land says abortion is legal. All news stories eventually fade from the headlines especially local ones. One is innocent until proven guilty.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Flexibility is one thing calling for Russian military to stage a cyberattack on America is quite another.
All of the western countries acted in concert by putting sanctions on Russia after Russia took the Crimea. Placing sancsions on Russia was consensus among many countries. Obama could have started a nuclear war, WWIII but most people would have been dissatisfied with that decision. But we do know that the Trump administration, even before they took office, persuaded Putin not to retaliate because of the second set of sanctions Obama put in place over the Russian Military cyberattacks. Russian was told that Trump would remove the sanctions once they took office and Putin did not retaliate. Don’t bother saying it is not true the conservations of the Russian ambassador are taped and there are four tapes discussing the sanctions and their removal.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Trump does not have the power to discriminate against people because of their religious affiliation it is one of the most basic freedoms to protect us from a state mandated religion. What Trump is trying to do is make Christianity a state mandated religion. The Supreme Court told them the only ban would be on countries who could not carry out sufficient background checks.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
There is also one at an NRA gathering called Trump and the traveling Russian spy show. I am surprised that you used CNN to make a point. And the traveling Russian spy was being escorted by the NRA.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Investigations and indictments take years for instance it has taken more than two years to get Trump. The indictments are like jigsaw puzzles they have to fit together in a certain order.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Let’s say a single Russian that you know of. Some speak English better than many Americans. I am surprised that they didn’t bring the Russian spy to introduce to the rank and file.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Reagan is the only one to raise in my life time. In fact, the original age of Retirement was 65 in 1935 and that is what it was when Reagan changed it.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If even 50% of the baby boom generation is dead that will do a lot to correct the situation. The first wave of the baby boomers born in 1946 are only 4 years away from the average age of death for men at 77 so we are now in the peak years for social security payouts, what the Social Security Trust Fund was created to take care of but not I cent of the $2.93 trillion Social Security Trust Fund has been needed to pay Social Security in fact the social security Trust fund is increasing by $4 billion. What we do know is the life span in America is getting shorter.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
How many years was it before they caught Bernie Madoff? Madoff would still be operating to this day if it had not been for the Great Depression. It was the crash that bought down his pyramid scheme the investigation took place after the crash. There was far more value lost in the second Great Depression than the first and many more banks failed in the second Great Depression both caused by Republicans.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The social security functioned as a pay as you go system up until Reagan took office there was no such thing as a social security trust fund no doubt there was a bank balance but it was never intended to be a Trust fund. Those that were lucky enough to collect without paying into the system just got the luck of the draw and means the first to pay in social security paid for those that were retired exactly how it was designed to work. Social Security was always a pay as you go.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You are not talking about the cost of insurance you are talking about the premium you pay your employer for insurance. Some of employer have been passing through any increase in the cost of insurance. My insurance increased 6 times in 2008 even before Obama took office and benefits were significantly decreased. In addition, our deductible increased by up 1400% from $100 to $1,500. They would have gone down if the Republicans didn’t kill the public option. You didn’t answer the question do you have employer provide health insurance? Your employer shifting the cost of health insurance to you was inevitable.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Wal Mart did not provide health Insurance when they started out and states can and did put pressure on Wal Mart to make provide health insurance. Medicaid is a state program that is funded by a block grant formula from the Federal government. If Wal Mart didn’t provide health insurance the states had to provide it through Medicaid. In some states Wal Mart was the biggest employer. There are several articles about the states putting pressure on Wal Mart to provide decent Health Insurance now. Wal Mart strategy now is not pay a wage that employees can afford health insurance and cutting hours.

“Close the Wal-Mart Loophole”

Source California Labor Federation
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That is probably because Capitalism doesn’t exist but in the imagination of the ignorant.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The supply and demand cure are the most basic economic concept of all. At any given price there will be a corresponding demand. As price goes up demand goes down.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Corporation only exist to make a profit when they no longer make a profit they go out of business.
0 Replies
 
Baldimo
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2019 12:43 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
Jane Fonda was instrumental in stopping an immoral war and saving 10s of thousands of American lives that would have been used to test out the newest military hardware against Russia newest military hardware.

Jane Fonda was a traitor, plain and simple. Russia was involved with Vietnam, I thought it was just the Chinese. Seems like all the Communists were fighting to take freedom away from the South Vietnamese. Why am I not surprised to see you support Communism.

Quote:
Ted Turner was married to a true American hero.

No, he and she are both Commies, hence the CNN, Communists News Network. Everything anti-American in one place.

Quote:
Facts are not biased one way or the other.

Facts are not biased, the bias is in how the "fact's" are used.

Quote:
People are free to make their own conclusions.

How can they be free to make their own conclusions when the MSM doesn't even come close to giving them all the info they need.

Quote:
The problem is that you like, Fox News only want the favorable facts broadcast and you want Trump to decide what facts are broadcast.

Projection. I don't want Trump to decide anything, and he doesn't decide what goes on Fox News, this is a lie.

Quote:
When it comes to propaganda the People’s Daily in Red China is second to Fox News in America.

That's pretty funny considering CNN and MSNBC publish propaganda all day long. Fox News is actually one of the most honest news companies in the US.

Quote:
Of course, they both have the same owner and we understand that Rupert Murdock is trying to improve the People’s Daily by using Fox News as a model.

What a load of BS. The People's Daily is owned by the Chinese Govt, Murdoch has no connection to their paper. The lies you tell are unending.

Quote:
It is easy to follow CNN’s reporting on Hillary Clinton and all the facts are reported both good and bad.

No, it's not easy to follow. CNN much like the Obama admin, had done everything in their power, including lies in their reporting, to protect Hillary. Remember, through the 90's CNN was known as the Clinton News Network. It picked that name up again during the 2016 election because they wouldn't report anything bad.

Quote:
From the email scandal to Benghazi it was all reported by CNN you will never find that on Fox News.

The email scandal was only discovered because of the Benghazi mess.

Quote:
CNN purpose was legitimate news. Fox News mission statement is propaganda.

Projection mixed with transference, you should really see someone about this.

Quote:
CNN’s job is to report the facts, while Fox News is a wholly owned subsidiary of the GOP.

You have those backwards, CNN is owned by the DNC, as proven by Wikileaks.

Quote:
CNN doesn’t act that way they reported every unpleasant fact about Hillary.

They spent very little time on the negatives and when they did, they had a panel to push the lies from the DNC. No facts, all propaganda.

Quote:
Trump was given all the debate question by Roger Ailes. That is an established fact. You can say it isn’t so all you want but it won’t change the facts.

That is lie plain and simple. It's a lie created by the DNC to get the spot light off of Hillary/DNC and CNN collusion in the primaries and normal election.

Quote:
The stated reason for denying Fox any of the democratic primaries was the fact that they gave all of the debate questions to Trump.

You can keep repeating the same lie over and over again, it doesn't make it true. The only person given debate questions was Hillary.

You can't even get the real facts right. They claimed they weren't going to do a debate on Fox News had to do with them being mean to DNC politicians. That's rich considering how CNN has been run since the 2016 election.

Quote:
It is not propaganda,

It is the very definition of propaganda.

Quote:
“Ninety-two percent of the world’s population is breathing polluted air. A toxic environment that is responsible for one out of every four deaths.

Did you read the full story? You likely didn't, it noted that:
Quote:
WHO added that lower and middle income countries, where about 87 percent of the deaths occur, bore the brunt of the health impact.

So those other countries have to start controlling their own emissions, the US already has ours under control. We also shouldn't be spending our money to improve their health.

Quote:
The lack of polar ice left the polar bears with no choice but to go further south looking for food.

That wasn't an indication of the story. They had a huge trash dump that wasn't picked up, the smell drew the bears in from hundreds of miles, "lack of ice" had nothing to do with it.

Quote:
How big oil and gas came up with that garbage was to say not everyone agreed on the “exact” same thing.

Keep trying to come up with an excuse on why the lie is a truth. There is no 97% agreement, it is a massive lie.

Quote:
Stormy Daniels lawsuits are far from over that was just one of many.

She dumped her slimy lawyer because he caused her to lose money. She has no lawsuits left.

Quote:
Daniels was ordered to pay Trump’s lawyer’s fees and sanctions in the defamation suit but she won the primary suit and is free to tell her story.

It was about the money, had Trump lost the election, she would have taken her money like a good hooker and kept he mouth shut.

Quote:
The indictment puts Trump right smack in the middle of the crime.

There was no crime, Trump has done nothing wrong.

Quote:
Cohen didn’t have to worry about Stormy Daniels only Trump had a motive and motive is key to any crime.

What motive? Keep an affair quiet from blackmail? NDA's are not illegal.

Quote:
Trump has been in charge two years and nothing has been done. There is no cover up it was all very public. Very seldom is anyone that is being investigated for a crime publicly exonerated not once but twice. Investigations that do not result in charges are seldom made public.

The Obama admin protected Hillary and the MSM was complacent:
https://thefederalist.com/2019/03/19/lisa-page-transcripts-reveal-huge-preferences-clinton-email-scandal-investigation/

Quote:
We are not talking about wealth we are talking about income and income is taxable.

Then how come you keep saying "excess wealth" in combination with taxation?

Quote:
You have absolutely no idea how out of whack the conservatives made America.

That's because nothing of the sort has happened. You fail to understand how our nation works, you seem to think we are some socialist nation.

Quote:
There is a percentage of income that the ungodly greedy get each year and that is the lion share of income and when they pay only 58% of the taxes on the lion share of income it is just wrong.

Sorry, that's not the way it works.

Quote:
There are black money groups that pretend to be charities or non-profit organization so when the ungodly greedy make millions in political contributions they can write the bribes off of their taxes.

Political contributions are not tax deductible, stop telling lies.

Quote:
These organizations should not be able to use a tax-deductions set up for charities to make the ungodly greedy’ million in political contributions tax free.

What organizations?

Quote:
It is a thin line between a political PAC and a tax-free nonprofit. Obama was cracking down on some of those organizations that were 10 feet over the line. No political contribution should ever be tax free.

The IRS illegally targeted conservative groups because they don't like them or their message. Free speech for thee but not for me?

Quote:
After one player gets all the wealth in a monopoly game you can always start the game over again but you can’t start an economy over after a tiny group gets all the wealth without a bloody revolution.

You don't understand anything about our economy or how it works. You are stuck in the 1980's with no clues about our modern day economy.

Quote:
The best bet is to aim for an egalitarian distribution of wealth.

It won't work and the Constitution doesn't support it, how un-American are you?

Quote:
Obama reached 2.6% growth of GDP when all economic factors are taken account and Trump GDP figures are worse.

Obama never saw such high numbers, he claimed himself it would never happen again.

Quote:
That extended into the 50s, 60s and 70s my wife was bought up to believe that she should never have to work and it was in the late 80s before she went to work after my daughter was in high school.

So for all your talk, you kept your wife pregnant and jobless...

Quote:
But at that time a man made enough to support his family in a decent lifestyle. After the conservatives screwed up America, both need to work just to survive. Regan killed the middle-class standard of living and America will never be the same.

It didn't happen that way, the economy was already tanking before Reagan took office. I already mentioned the 17% interest on a home loan, that was a good thing? Stagflation was a good thing? Your memories of the 1980's are twisted in hate for the US winning the cold war. We all know who you wanted to win, the commie's. You prefer their way of "life".

Quote:
I lived what you call history. I know it backward and forward and not from some internet paragraph.

You might have lived it, but your memory is for ****. I proved most of your claims wrong, so you switch to some other subject.

Quote:
They eat out of dumpsters at restaurants. It is called freedom. They see your life as a prison and that your possessions own you not the other way around. It is called freedom not everyone wants a job. You sell a good portion of your time they own theirs.


Quote:
You don’t have all of the military budget much of it is hidden in different departments like the CIA.

How wrong can you be? Very little of the military budget is hidden and it isn't hidden in the CIA's accounts.

Quote:
Our military budget is 10 times more than the country in second place.

Good, we should keep our spending at that level, it takes a lot of money to keep the lead in military technology.

Quote:
Red China is in second place and I watched a show on the science channel where satellite photos showed they have created a mock-up of Eiffel Tower and a replica city for their troops to practice military maneuvers.

The US military does the same thing, we have mock cities built to train the troops, where do you think they got the idea?

Quote:
The Chinese can construct a whole city on a 1/10 of our military budget. You are right on the Military budget it is $750 billion and the Trump increase is $217 billion.

Mock cities are cheap to build and maintain. Their problem is building real cities that will last. Have you seen the condition of the Olympic village they built?

Quote:
The policy does not prevent government employees from using private servers for personal business.

Who said anything about private servers for personal business? Hillary illegally used a private server for her govt business.

Quote:
Sarah Isqur Flores< the Department of Justice director of public affairs used her private G-Mail account to do government business and the sky has not fallen and there was no big investigation. Nobody chanting “lock her up,” “lock her up.” What is the difference? She is a Republican working for Trump. It seems Sarah previously snarked about Hillary. They should burn her at the stake for high crimes and misdemeanors.

“The DOJs Director of Public Affairs Used G-Mail to Send a Work Email. Is That Legal?"

Did you read the article? Here's a nice line from the bottom of the article:
Quote:
As Valvo observes, it should raise questions for government officials as well. “If government officials are using their personal accounts, they need to be aware, first, that they are not in compliance with federal records laws. And second that they’re opening their personal emails up to search in response to FOIA requests,” he says.


Quote:
It may not be email but Twitter serves the same purpose in fact it is electronic communication of Trump’s official position on any number of issues. Trump’s twitter account should be shut down and he should be locked up.

Trump's Twitter account will become part of the official record when he leaves office. He's done nothing to be locked up for. You not liking him and wanting Hillary as President isn't enough for him to be locked up.











0 Replies
 
Zardoz
 
  3  
Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2019 08:10 pm
@Baldimo,
There are certain things that are not subject to traditional market forces and a monopoly is one of them. You don’t have a choice to pick an electric company there is only one choose from. Given a choice the electric company would run the rates up several times. The Public Service Commission grants the electric company a monopoly and in return for granting the electric company a monopoly the Public Service Commission only allows the electric company to make a certain percentage of profit. Drug companies have a monopoly on many of their drug and some have renewed their patents 29 times. We know what happened in California when Enron got the government to deregulate electricity, prices instantly shy rocketed and black out became common. Drug companies’ monopoly allows them to charge several times the cost of a drug in some cases 100s of times what it costs to manufacture. If you have a monopoly the public needs protection against greedy businessmen.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That is exactly what you want. You want to take the power of the states to control the insurance companies that operate in their state and let the Fed government take over.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Exactly, the states have control over both fire and automobile insurance and did have control of health insurance for a 100-years. You can’t have both sides of the argument. You want to do away with state control of health insurance and let the Fed control it.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The attempt to gain control of costs of health insurance was stopped by killing the public option. The public option would be so cheap that the private insurance companies would either match it or go out of business.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You don’t understand the cost of insurance versus the premium you pay your employer. The employer can shift any and all of the cost of health insurance to you at any time he pleases unless you belong to union with a contract. For years the state would give raise to teachers but raise their health insurance more than raise. Studies showed that the cost of out of pocket healthcare expenses went down by 12% in the first two years after Obamacare was launched but health insurance went up by 12%. This would be consistent with the rise of health insurance over the last 50 years.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That shows what actual health insurance looks like there is no such thing as health insurance anymore you buy a co-pay policy that pay part of the bill.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This was the case long before Obamacare. The insurance companies had been choosing doctors for a long time. I paid a doctor I chose out of pocket for years. You can always choose you doctor as long as you don’t mind paying the bill out of your pocket but then you could do that before health insurance came along.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have Blue Cross and they been dropping doctors for 20 years If they won’t accept what Blue Cross pays, they drop them.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Zardoz
 
  3  
Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2019 09:11 pm
@Baldimo,
That fact was reported again and again when the dossier first came to light. Where do you get these websites the “Washington Times” owned by the monies was bad enough? This one looks like it went into business yesterday and will close tomorrow. The Washington Examiner was a local publication that ceased publication on July 14, 2014. You will believe absolutely anything with a website. The site I posted was “National Public Radio” that has a good reputation and did not go out of business and the conservatives first hired “Fusion GPS” to gather dirt on Trump.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
At no point did I claim to be a judge but I did prosecute my own cases. Though we did send some to jail I never had anyone executed for not having a contractor’s license.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If you are not a court of law you can’t convict them and all we have is your opinion that they are violating their oath.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The psychiatrists have a higher duty to America to let the public know that a madman is in the White House. Psychiatrists do not depend on what the subject says to diagnose them they usually interview the family members also. The out observers are a far more reliable source of information.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Republican congresswoman who stated a foreign power had all 30,000 of the missing Hillary’s missing emails. It was only mentioned once and I didn’t catch her name.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Your link went out of publication on July 14, 2014 and it was a local paper. It is hard to tell who is posting lies under that name now. The source is established and well known with a good reputation. Information is only as good as the source it came from.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Steele was not disgraced and the information Steele provided has proved to be extremely reliable over a number of years to the FBI. Steele has a proven track record that is why he was hired by the Republicans in the first place. The FBI found that people working for Trump had several different passports under different names so the fact that their passport was not stamped in a certain country tells you nothing.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Zardoz
 
  3  
Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2019 09:08 pm
@oralloy,
What Reagan was doing was a crime and he should have been impeached for it. Was it worth it? All the American lives lost to drugs and gun violence to finance an illegal gun running operation. The cure is sometimes worse than the disease.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Planes are like trucks they don’t like to make empty runs. After all you have to make the trip anyway.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bill Clinton was not part of the Federal Government at the time. When the Feds come in, they take over. We have a top-secret military base in the state. It is so secret that soldiers are taken in by school bus to keep its location from being found by satellite photography. The Governor better not even know its location and he would not even be allowed on base let alone tell them what they can and can’t do. When the Feds control, they have complete and total control.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Once the Fed takes over Clinton has absolutely nothing to with it. Just like the secret military base the governor has no say whatsoever.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It was illegal, congress had not authorized running any guns to South America. In order to get the money Reagan sold arms to Iran which was also illegal. Reagan need congressional approval for either one. Oliver North was convicted in the Iran-Contra affair.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Committing Crimes to run guns and drugs is not protecting America. It is a crime plain and simple.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Your source say Oliver North was involved in massive conspiracy to smuggle cocaine and North worked for Reagan. North was convicted, Clinton was never even charged, why? Because nothing to with it, it was a CIA operation.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When the Feds take over there is only one boss and that is the CIA.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Clinton did not control any portion of the CIA or their operation. You can’t have two bosses of a military operation.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
No one ever needs to cooperate with the CIA the CIA has complete control.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The CIA controlled the airport a military operation run by the FEDs need permission from no one.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
They have no choice the Federal Government comes in and says this is the way it is going to be period.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What happens when a portion of the state is declared a national forest? The state has no say whatsoever. That is the way the CIA operates.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The stats don’t lie and fewer and fewer people own guns or want to own guns. Most now realize guns are a danger to themselves and the ones they love. A couple that lived a door up when we first got married had a son we watched grow up. I just found out he had a fight with his girl friend and committed suicide. You can bet he used a gun. It is so quick and easy all your problems are over with one squeeze of the trigger what can be better than that? Less than half of the household currently have a gun.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I don’t know about you but choosing your own doctor ended in the early 90s unless you call your insurance company issuing you a list and saying you can choose a doctor from that list. That is not choosing your own doctor. Most insurance companies stopped paying for a doctor of your choosing long ago. There was a good story on the evening news about people going to hospital that said they were in network but when they were operated on, they found the doctor was not in the network. Collection companies are now moving to garnishee their wages and take their houses. If we had single payer this nonsense would stop. The subject of the story had health insurance but ended up owing the doctor over $7,000, 25% of her wages were garnisheed and lien put on her house.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That took place in the 90s a long time before Obama took office.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ That is what we are seeing is market place competition and this is where we are at. If you are in a car accident and severely injured you need to call the ambulance company and see if they accept your insurance. Then you need to call the hospital they are taking you to and find out if they accept your insurance. After that you need to contact the doctor or doctors and find out if they accept your insurance. If not, you will be forced to pay for it out of your pocket. You had insurance but still lost your home.


oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 12:25 pm
@Zardoz,
Zardoz wrote:
Dictators used the US trained death squads to kill anyone that opposed them. It was a way to eliminate all their political rivals. The United States didn’t care who the death squads killed as long as the dictator kept care of the US interest in that country. When these death squads stated killing 10s of thousands of people it should have been a clue. These weren’t battlefield casualties these people were taken from their homes in middle of the night and executed.

War is often horrible. But we had to protect ourselves from the Soviets.


Zardoz wrote:
That was the very argument the Republicans made to stop the public option. The Republican argued if there was a public option that it would eliminate the private insurance companies because it would be far cheaper. Why do you think the Republicans fought so hard to stop the public option?

Because it had Barack Obama's name on it, and because the Republicans were demonizing Obamacare for political gain.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 12:26 pm
@Zardoz,
Zardoz wrote:
Everything has a price if we eradicate North Korea with nuclear weapons the nuclear fallout clouds would drift into China and South Korea killing and sickening 100s of thousands in China and South Korea. Only limited nuclear weapons could be used. It would take a full-scale invasion costing 100s of thousands of American lives. Plus, North Korea has first strike capabilities. Can we really afford to lose Washington DC, Los Angles, and San Francisco and their entire population? Would you trade those to make North Korea a smoking cinder?

We would not eagerly seek nuclear war. But if it is forced on us, we will not hold back.


Zardoz wrote:
Sanctions? What sanctions? They showed North Korea just registered their ships in different countries and copied the GPS tracking signals of other ships and used them.

That just means we need better enforcement.


Zardoz wrote:
The Republicans drew up their battle plan the day Obama was elected they were going to block everything that Obama tried to do and they even blocked the budgets. There was nothing too small for them to block. The Republicans can careless about America it is all about political power to give everything to ungodly greedy.

Boehner tried to work out a budget deal with Obama. The deal only collapsed when Obama went back on his word after they had reached an agreement.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 12:27 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Don't you have something better to do with your time?

Why does it bother you so much when people disagree with you?
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 12:28 pm
@Zardoz,
Zardoz wrote:
Jane Fonda was instrumental in stopping an immoral war and saving 10s of thousands of American lives that would have been used to test out the newest military hardware against Russia newest military hardware.

There was nothing immoral about trying to protect South Vietnam from Communist oppression.


Zardoz wrote:
She should have been awarded the Presidential medal of Freedom instead of awarding it to a known communist spy. Ted Turner was married to a true American hero.

That's easy to say when you aren't the one who has to suffer under Communist oppression.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 12:32 pm
@Zardoz,
Zardoz wrote:
What Reagan was doing was a crime and he should have been impeached for it.

Impeached for saving the world from the Soviets? No.


Zardoz wrote:
Was it worth it?

Yes. It saved the world.


Zardoz wrote:
Once the Fed takes over Clinton has absolutely nothing to with it. Just like the secret military base the governor has no say whatsoever.

Bill Clinton was an active participant in the conspiracy. He willingly provided the airport to the feds.


Zardoz wrote:
It was illegal, congress had not authorized running any guns to South America.

It saved the world from the Soviets.


Zardoz wrote:
In order to get the money Reagan sold arms to Iran which was also illegal. Reagan need congressional approval for either one.

That is incorrect. There was nothing illegal about Reagan trading arms for hostages.


Zardoz wrote:
Committing Crimes to run guns and drugs is not protecting America. It is a crime plain and simple.

Shame on Bill Clinton for providing the airport used in the operation.


Zardoz wrote:
Your source say Oliver North was involved in massive conspiracy to smuggle cocaine and North worked for Reagan. North was convicted, Clinton was never even charged, why? Because nothing to with it, it was a CIA operation.

Bill Clinton had everything to do with it. He provided the airport.


Zardoz wrote:
When the Feds take over there is only one boss and that is the CIA.

Bill Clinton was in charge of the airport.


Zardoz wrote:
Clinton did not control any portion of the CIA or their operation.

He controlled the airport.


Zardoz wrote:
No one ever needs to cooperate with the CIA the CIA has complete control.

Bill Clinton was a willing participant by his own choice.


Zardoz wrote:
The CIA controlled the airport a military operation run by the FEDs need permission from no one.

No. Bill Clinton controlled the airport. The airport was used because Bill Clinton was a willing participant.


Zardoz wrote:
They have no choice the Federal Government comes in and says this is the way it is going to be period.

Not when they are given access to an airport by a willing participant.


Zardoz wrote:
The stats don’t lie and fewer and fewer people own guns or want to own guns.

Those who do like guns are buying more and more of them however.


Zardoz wrote:
I don’t know about you but choosing your own doctor ended in the early 90s unless you call your insurance company issuing you a list and saying you can choose a doctor from that list. That is not choosing your own doctor.

I didn't have to do that until 2014 when Obama lied and said my insurance plan was substandard and forced me off from it.


Zardoz wrote:
Most insurance companies stopped paying for a doctor of your choosing long ago.

Mine stopped in 2014 when Obama lied, said that my insurance policy was substandard, and forced me off from it.


Zardoz wrote:
There was a good story on the evening news about people going to hospital that said they were in network but when they were operated on, they found the doctor was not in the network. Collection companies are now moving to garnishee their wages and take their houses. If we had single payer this nonsense would stop. The subject of the story had health insurance but ended up owing the doctor over $7,000, 25% of her wages were garnisheed and lien put on her house.

If Obama had not lied and forced people off from their insurance plans, maybe some of these people wouldn't have to deal with such nonsense in the first place.


Zardoz wrote:
That took place in the 90s a long time before Obama took office.

It took place in 2013. It only stopped in 2014 when Obama lied and said that these insurance plans were substandard, and forced people off from them.


Zardoz wrote:
That is what we are seeing is market place competition and this is where we are at. If you are in a car accident and severely injured you need to call the ambulance company and see if they accept your insurance. Then you need to call the hospital they are taking you to and find out if they accept your insurance. After that you need to contact the doctor or doctors and find out if they accept your insurance. If not, you will be forced to pay for it out of your pocket. You had insurance but still lost your home.

Yes. All thanks to Obama lying and forcing me off from my insurance plan that didn't do such nonsense.
0 Replies
 
Baldimo
 
  0  
Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 12:32 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
There are certain things that are not subject to traditional market forces and a monopoly is one of them. You don’t have a choice to pick an electric company there is only one choose from.

How do monopolies form? An electric company is a poor choice to talk about monopolies, that is a govt backed and enforced monopoly.

Quote:
Given a choice the electric company would run the rates up several times. The Public Service Commission grants the electric company a monopoly and in return for granting the electric company a monopoly the Public Service Commission only allows the electric company to make a certain percentage of profit.

Given the choice of power companies, that wouldn't happen, they would be forced to compete for customers offering the best prices. Instead to govt controls the whole situation and there is no choice and no competition.

Quote:
Drug companies have a monopoly on many of their drug and some have renewed their patents 29 times.

That isn't a monopoly, that is creating something and having sole rights to your invention. The renewal process is a bunch of BS, it's the primary reason insulin is so expensive. They have the money to keep the regulations at a super high standard only they can meet.

Quote:
We know what happened in California when Enron got the government to deregulate electricity, prices instantly shy rocketed and black out became common.

As usual, you don't have the history down properly and the deregulation was only a partial deregulation. The energy producers could still charge above market prices while the energy distributors were caped in what they could charge. Per the usual CA bullshit, they didn't put anything in place to encourage the production of new energy plants to bring in more competition.

Quote:
Drug companies’ monopoly allows them to charge several times the cost of a drug in some cases 100s of times what it costs to manufacture. If you have a monopoly the public needs protection against greedy businessmen.

You have a problem with how govt works, not private business.
My wife recently had to switch meds for her seizures and migraines, the new meds are not covered by our insurance company at this time since the drug is new. She is getting it for free from the company who makes the drug, so much for evil business people.

Quote:
That is exactly what you want. You want to take the power of the states to control the insurance companies that operate in their state and let the Fed government take over.

Once again, not even close to what I indicated. You are the one for centralized control of everything. I want the Feds to make business between states easier to do, it's actually one of the functions of the Federal Govt, that doesn't mean taking over any industries.

Quote:
Exactly, the states have control over both fire and automobile insurance and did have control of health insurance for a 100-years.

We have far different concepts of "control" over something. I actually want as little control as possible, which is a far cry from what you are saying.


Quote:
You can’t have both sides of the argument. You want to do away with state control of health insurance and let the Fed control it.

You are the only one dealing with some sort of "either or" situation, I'm more about compromise and less about actual control.

Quote:
The attempt to gain control of costs of health insurance was stopped by killing the public option.

There you go again with this sense of control, the iron fist of the govt.

Quote:
The public option would be so cheap that the private insurance companies would either match it or go out of business.

The public option is much more expensive than our current system and would end up providing less coverage for people and higher wait times. It will also cause the US to loose the lead on medical research, which will have an negative impact on the rest of the world. We are the leader in R&D for the medical world.

Quote:
You don’t understand the cost of insurance versus the premium you pay your employer.

I understand it perfectly, I've been dealing with employer provided health insurance for my entire adult life.

Quote:
The employer can shift any and all of the cost of health insurance to you at any time he pleases unless you belong to union with a contract.

They could, but it would be against their best interests to do such a thing. I work in a highly competitive industry and the employer has to do everything in their power to keep talented workers. Your lack of private industry experience shows when you use union talking points.

Quote:
For years the state would give raise to teachers but raise their health insurance more than raise.

I wouldn't feel bad for teachers if they worked a normal schedule like normal people. Instead they get 3 months off a year but expect 12 months of pay. They can pay for a portion of their health insurance, just like the rest of us do, they aren't special.

Quote:
Studies showed that the cost of out of pocket healthcare expenses went down by 12% in the first two years after Obamacare was launched but health insurance went up by 12%. This would be consistent with the rise of health insurance over the last 50 years.

Lies, the average person in the US didn't see any decrease in their health insurance cost or out of pocket costs. A majority of those studies only looked at "exchange" plans and not the 80% of Americans who don't have exchange plans. The "savings" from the exchanges were pasted on as increases to the average insurance holder.

Quote:
That shows what actual health insurance looks like there is no such thing as health insurance anymore you buy a co-pay policy that pay part of the bill.

Just stop with the lies and BS. Are you going to tell me that anything with a co-pay isn't real insurance? Stop making up your own words and meanings.

Quote:
This was the case long before Obamacare. The insurance companies had been choosing doctors for a long time. I paid a doctor I chose out of pocket for years. You can always choose you doctor as long as you don’t mind paying the bill out of your pocket but then you could do that before health insurance came along.

Once again, stop making up meanings for things to fit your BS propaganda. Do you have any idea how many Doctors are available on any of those websites in a certain area? You should know that many doctors work with different insurance companies, they are not limited to one insurance company. In fact I now my primary doctor works with every single major insurance company, she takes them all. So your claim to "limited" doctors is a load of crap.

Quote:
I have Blue Cross and they been dropping doctors for 20 years If they won’t accept what Blue Cross pays, they drop them.

Shouldn't that be the right of the Doctor to be paid fairly for their services? Should a Doctor of 30 years get the same pay as a Doctor of 5 years, or should that 25 years experience come with an added cost?




0 Replies
 
Baldimo
 
  0  
Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 12:52 pm
@Zardoz,
Quote:
That fact was reported again and again when the dossier first came to light.

Yes, the DNC and MSM did everything they could to make the American people think the GOP was behind the dossier. The facts have since came out, but people like you continue to push the false narrative. You have proven the old saying "'A lie gets halfway around the world before truth puts on its boots.'”

Quote:
The site I posted was “National Public Radio” that has a good reputation and did not go out of business and the conservatives first hired “Fusion GPS” to gather dirt on Trump.

NPR won't go out of business, it get's it's funding from the Federal govt, so what you claim is BS.

Quote:
At no point did I claim to be a judge but I did prosecute my own cases. Though we did send some to jail I never had anyone executed for not having a contractor’s license.

You wrote the tickets and acted as prosecutor? That sounds pretty un-Constitutional if you ask me. Would you accept the cop who wrote you a ticket for speeding as the Prosecutor? You don't see a conflict of interest in this kangaroo court you worked in?

Quote:
The psychiatrists have a higher duty to America to let the public know that a madman is in the White House.

Actually no they don't, they don't hold some special place in the US system to be the warming system against a president.

Quote:
Psychiatrists do not depend on what the subject says to diagnose them they usually interview the family members also. The out observers are a far more reliable source of information.

Stop lying, that isn't how that field works at all and you know it. There are ethics involved and you would violate those ethics for political purposes. You and them are all shams of US citizens.

Quote:
The Republican congresswoman who stated a foreign power had all 30,000 of the missing Hillary’s missing emails. It was only mentioned once and I didn’t catch her name.

That's because it never happened, something like that wouldn't be mentioned one time and then dropped by the media, unless it was a lie. You are going to have to provide some proof of this claim.

Quote:
Your link went out of publication on July 14, 2014 and it was a local paper. It is hard to tell who is posting lies under that name now. The source is established and well known with a good reputation. Information is only as good as the source it came from.

Keep telling lies to push your propaganda:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Examiner

Quote:
Steele was not disgraced and the information Steele provided has proved to be extremely reliable over a number of years to the FBI.

Wrong again. He isn't reliable and the FBI did indeed fire him as a source.

Quote:
Steele has a proven track record that is why he was hired by the Republicans in the first place.

The lies keep coming. Steele never worked for the GOP.

Quote:
The FBI found that people working for Trump had several different passports under different names so the fact that their passport was not stamped in a certain country tells you nothing.

More and more lies. This has got to be the biggest lie of them all, where's the proof of this?



0 Replies
 
Zardoz
 
  3  
Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 07:34 pm
@oralloy,
The word that should be used is gambling stocks are not investments they are gambling and that is what they started out to be. You are taking a gamble that a stock goes up but the door swings both ways the stocks can go up or go down. Boeing has performed well over the years but if you bought on March 1 you lost your ass. You would have lost $66 a share and many lawsuits are pending. The company may be sued out existence and your stock may be worthless. You spin the wheel and take your chance just put your money on blue number 1 and let it ride.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Insurance companies now specialize in schemes to defraud their customers and the insured are losing their houses because of the schemes. How do you make insurance more profitable? Shift the cost to your customers. The 2,000 have been spent shifting the cost to the customers. Deductibles were raised more than 1000% and health insurance only covers a portion of medical bills now. It was more than just raising the cost of insurance policy it was cutting what the insurance covered.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Republicans wanted to tax good insurance out of existence. Had John McCain won the 2008 election he was going to tax health insurance like it was income. If your employer provided with a $20,000 insurance policy you would be required to pay income tax on that $20,000 just as if it was $20,000 cash.
Your plan had a million-dollar lifetime cap. It didn’t cover pre-existing conditions, and it didn’t cover your children to age 26. More coverage comes at a cost.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If you didn’t have to stay in network you can bet it was coming soon. It was taking place all over the country eventually your employer would have adopted it with or without Obamacare.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 03/23/2019 at 06:57:53