The Communist Origin of the Modern Conservative Movement VI

mysteryman841

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 10:22 am
@Zardoz,
Quote:
the lie detector test that shows Ford is telling the truth.

There is no such thing as a "lie detector" test.
A polygraph measures certain stress factors, such as pulse and respiration.
When people are lying, those show stress associated with lying.
However, if a person truly believes what they are saying, a polygraph wont show stress.

So, if you truly believe the sky is green with yellow polka dots, a polygraoh machine wont show the stress associated with lying.

So if she truly believes she is telling the truth, then thats what the polygraph will show. That doesnt mean she is telling the truth, it only means she believes she is.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 10:41 am
A polygraph only shows the level of reaction to a question. It does not tell you if someone is lying. Period.
Zardoz

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 08:47 pm
@coldjoint,
Lie detectors are referred to as lie detectors for the reason they were designed to detect lies. When someone tells a lie, it puts them under stress and that stress is easily detected in bodily reactions. The lie detector test is as routine as a doctor checking your blood pressure. When someone lies it triggers the fight or flight system in our automatic nervous system. It is called automatic nervous system because it automatically engages without the aid of the conscious mind just like digestion you don’t have to think to digest your food. Peer reviewed studies show that lie detector tests are 87% accurate and to make that error over several questions would be very unlikely.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 09:08 pm
@mysteryman841,
Lie detectors were designed for the purpose of detecting lies they are not used to catch mice or do your laundry they have only one purpose. A car burns gasoline, but it was not designed to burn gasoline it was designed for transportation but burning gasoline makes transportation possible. The lie detector takes advantage of the principal that we have an automatic nervous system that we can’t consciously control just as the design of a car takes advantage of the fact that gasoline is combustible.

We have not only her story but aspects of Kavanaugh life are consistent with Dr Ford’s story from him claiming to be 100-barrel man in the year book to being a “Renate Alumni” clearly bragging about gang raping a girl. Whether he did it or not he went out of his way to brag about it which shows his attitude about women in general.

So what you’re saying is she imagined it but what is more far likely is that Kavanaugh, that drank for one reason, to get drunk doesn’t remember it because of all the alcohol he consumed. He stills says he really loves beer.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2018 09:40 pm
The Republicans had perfected their story earlier this week and they are sticking to it. The party line goes it would be extremely bad to call Dr Ford a liar after she passed a lie detector test. So, they decided to acknowledge that she is telling the truth about the sexual assault but somehow, she has to be mistaken about it being Kavanaugh. The problem is when you live by the sword you die by the sword. This is not a criminal trial this is a simple job interview. In our court systems there are two standards of proof. In a criminal trial you must prove the case beyond a shadow of doubt before you imprison someone or put them to death but in a civil action the standard of proof is a preponderance of the evidence, meaning once the evidence is weighed if one is a little more than the other the case is decided in favor of that side. I served on a jury when I was younger it was a paternity suit. The case was argued, and they showed us the baby (before DNA). If her lawyer could show that you spent time alone with his client, you became the baby’s daddy.

That is the standard of proof in any job interview. For Kavanaugh to insist allegations against him must be proven beyond a shadow of doubt shows how truly incompetent he is. Now let’s judge the case on a preponderance of the evidence we have a known drunk who is drinking for the sole purpose of getting as drunk as he possibly can and says he can remember that he never blacked out. How do you remember that you can’t remember? Dr Ford had only one beer and her story was very clear. Kavanaugh was extremely angry when he testified to the point of crying clearly showing he would be a mean angry drunk according to some experts.

If Kavanaugh had applied for a job driving a garbage truck, he would be turned down.

The Republicans insist Dr Ford misremembered but Kavanaugh is far more likely to be the one who misremembered. Live by sword die by the sword.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2018 09:26 pm
A few rogue Republicans in combinations with the Democrats forced an FBI investigation of sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh. The Republicans and Trump have been trying to obstruct any investigations of several allegations of sexual assault against Kavanaugh. You would think Kavanaugh would welcome an FBI investigation that would clear his name but when asked whether he wanted an FBI investigation Kavanaugh answered with silence. We know that 60% of sexual assaults go unreported. Kavanaugh says that the FBI has done 6 investigations already, but it is hard to investigate crimes that have not been reported.

What we know about Kavanaugh corroborates at least part of Dr Ford’s story. She says both he and his accomplice were really drunk. Kavanaugh’s calendar even refers to his drinking. Kavanaugh even rented a party bus while at Yale and bragged about falling out of it drunk in a speech at Yale. There are people who take a drink or two, social drinkers, and those who drink with the expressed purpose of getting drunk. Kavanaugh and Mark Judge drank alcohol for one purpose to get drunk. Mark Judge ended up as an alcoholic Kavanaugh testified to really loving beer. I worked with a couple of guys who drank to get really drunk. That is what they looked forwarded to. One died at 36 after getting drunk an aspirating. The other choked his girlfriend unconscious and left her laying in the street when she tried to stop him from going out drinking. Alcohol changes people and not for the good.

The Republicans made much of the witnesses saying it didn’t happen but that was a lie. The others listed by Dr. Ford as being at the party stated they did not remember being at a party 36 years ago. Dr Ford was not attacked in the living room in front of the others at the party. The attack took place in an upstairs bedroom and Dr Ford left the party without saying a word to others. The Republicans tried to make it look like the other party goers denied that the attack ever happened. Do you remember what parties you attended 36 years ago? If I was attacked at the party I would remember it. I suspect that there are a lot of people who are not looking forward to being questioned by the FBI. If they lie they will go to jail. While the Judiciary Committee has the same power, I don’t know of a single case where anyone was prosecuted but the FBI does so on a regular bases.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2018 09:38 pm
The Republicans say they did not want the confirmation vote delayed because they are afraid more false allegations will surface, that statements assumes that allegations are false but what they are really worried about is more true allegations will surface. As with Bill Cosby and Roy More after one allegation was made it encourages other victims to come forward. Trump has directed the FBI not to investigate the allegations of Julie Swetnick because her attorney is Michael Avenatti. Swetnick is a government employee who has passed several security clearance background investigations and her story is key to the investigation. Why is Swetnick’s story is a key is that she ties Kavanaugh to a culture of gang rape and anyone that does not recognize that Kavanaugh had set up a gang rape scenario with Dr Ford was born yesterday. Everybody thinks that the very idea that these rich kids would gang rape girls is so outrageous that it is unbelievable is foolish. I live in the center of the bible belt and gang rape happened on a regular bases in 1968 and it was the rich fraternity boys that were the ones behind it. I dated a girl who had been at a party and got lost on her way home. A fraternity boy picked her up and she spent the night in the fraternity house. I did not have the heart to ask her what happened to her, but I knew what happened to girls who spent the night in fraternity houses. Just because you never heard of gang rape or participated in it does not mean it is just a wild story. Avenatti stirred up a hornet’s nest that resulted in Trump’s fixer being convicted and exposing a lot of Trump’s dirty deals to the Muller investigation. It is no wonder Trump wants to keep him away from Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sun 30 Sep, 2018 09:19 pm
What Trump is telling the public about the FBI investigation of Kavanaugh and what he directed the FBI to do are two different things. Trump told the public that he told the FBI to “interview anyone they deem appropriate” but in private he directed the FBI to interview only four witnesses, two friends of Kavanaugh from high school, Mark Judge, and P. J. Smyth. Dr Ford who accused Kavanaugh of sexual assault and Deborah Ramirez who has also accused him sexual assault. The FBI was instructed not to interview Julie Swetnick the only witness who worked for the government and underwent several FBI background checks herself.

The FBI mission is to disprove Dr Ford and Ramirez stories and provide alibi witnesses for Kavanaugh. More people are coming forward that can prove that Kavanaugh lied to the Judiciary Committee about his drinking. One of the keys to case is whether Kavanaugh drank to the point he blacked out. Now a professor, Chad Ludington, at North Carolina State University has stated Kavanaugh lied about his drinking. He said that he “often saw Kavanaugh staggering from alcohol consumption.” He also said Kavanaugh often became “belligerent and aggressive” when drunk. Mr. Ludington was a classmate of Kavanaugh in high school and college he has also contacted the FBI and was told to come to the local FBI office Monday morning.

Now that we know that beyond a shadow of doubt that Kavanaugh lied to the Judiciary Committee under oath. That is a felony and is punishable with jail time. Kavanaugh is on the wrong side of the bench.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 09:24 pm
I wondered why the Republicans hired a prosecutor who specialized in child molestation cases to question Dr Ford. It seems the prosecutor switched roles in this case the prosecutor was there to prosecute the victim. The prosecutor has now written her report and given it only to the Republican members of the committee. The report stated that the case against Kavanaugh could not be prosecuted because some of the details are missing from Dr. Ford’s story. Nobody ever believed that a sexual assault case could be bought against Kavanaugh after 36 years. The Judiciary Committee is there to conduct a job interview and, in a job, interview the standard of proof is a preponderance of evidence which a slight difference is the deciding factor. It is just not just Dr Ford story being weighed against Kavanaugh there are 4 other women with similar stories.

The prosecutor, Rachel Mitchel, said, “Nor do I believe that this evidence is sufficient to satisfy a preponderance of the evidence standard.” No where does she mention that Dr Ford took and passed a lie detector test. When it comes to a preponderance of the evidence a lie detector test should tip the scales. The prosecutor laid out her case why she would not bring criminal charges against Kavanaugh. Mitchel was a hired gun with a conclusion already in mind before she took the job. There was a clear understanding that Mitchel is a prosecutor not a judge and she was hired to prosecute Dr Ford and we wonder why 60% of sexual assault victims don’t report it. They know when they get to court that they are the ones who going to be prosecuted. A woman who brings charges of rape can expect to have their whole sexual history made public in court. The first rape takes place and then she knows the second rape by our legal system will soon follow.

Today a detailed story came out about Kavanaugh starting a bar fight when he was in college where he threw his beer in a man they thought was the lead singer of UB40 causing a barroom brawl. This again shows how Kavanaugh behaves when he is drunk. They say if you really want to know who somebody is you see them when they are drunk. Alcohol takes away the inhibitions and their real character comes out they cannot maintain their façade when drunk. Bars are known for barroom brawls some people enjoy a good barroom brawl and that is what passes for entertainment for them. Kavanaugh and his team have been contacting witnesses and trying to get them to support Kavanaugh’s story. Now these witnesses are trying to find a way to turn over the text messages to the FBI. Kavanaugh is trying to tamper with the witnesses.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 09:11 pm
The plot thickens. More than 500 law professors have condemned Bret Kavanaugh ”for lack of judicial temperament.” Kavanaugh made a big deal of his female law clerks signing a letter supporting him. Now three of those clerks have now sent a letter to the Judiciary Committee “like many Americans, we have been deeply troubled by those allegations that they and the events surrounding them, and we encouraged by the initiation of a formal FBI investigation, which we believe is warranted. We hope for the good of everyone that the investigation is independent and thorough.” Signed: Will Dreher, Bridget Fahey, and Rakim Brooks.

These law clerks are a captive audience their very careers depend on a good reference from Kavanaugh. If they gave Kavanaugh a bad reference to the Judiciary Committee Kavanaugh would retaliate in kind. For these clerks to step forward and ask for a thorough, independent, investigation may mean the FBI is looking in the wrong place. It is more than likely that Kavanaugh has miss treated his interns as well.

Two of his classmates who signed a letter of support for Kavanaugh have asked their names to be removed from the letter because of Kavanaugh’s performance in the hearing showing him to be no more than a partisan hack.

McConnel tried to make the bar fight that Kavanaugh was involved in seem insignificant. Kavanaugh threw his beer or ice on the other man to blind him so he could hit him while he could not protect himself. Kavanaugh is an aggressive mean drunk that fights dirty and he must have been drinking something beside beer as there is not usually ice in beer. I have had that done before when I was a senior in High School when a bully from west end gang decided to pick a fight. I called his bluff and waited on him outside. It looked like he was not going to show, and he didn’t, but he sent a substitute. When I went to take my jacket off a 25-year-old buddy of his threw a cup of pop in my face to blind me. He only hit me once. After that I never had a problem with that gang because they knew their bluff would be called. It is just the type of thing a mean drunk does, it goes to character.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2018 09:25 pm
The nation is watching as the Republicans try to shove Kavanaugh down our throats. They may be able to find the votes to put him on the Supreme Court by the skin of his teeth but there will be a price to pay at the ballot box. It seems every day more witnesses come forward to point out that Kavanaugh out right lied to the Judiciary Committee about his drinking and the definitions of the words in his yearbook. Today his first-year college roommate, James Roche, came forward to say Kavanaugh lied about his drinking and the definition of “Devils Triangle” and “boofing.” Each generation coins its own terms for sexual activity, so the older generation will not know what they are talking about if they are overheard. There are probably more terms for the sexual act than any other activity. If Kavanaugh had used more common sexual terms in the yearbook they would have been edited out that is the advantage to coin your own terms. There is only so much to sex, why would Kavanaugh lie? I am sure he would not have shocked the Judiciary committee. I was in a grievance hearing where a policeman had called a clerk every bad name he could think of and he had quite a vocabulary of terms. The clerk had found out his girl friend had been assaulted by her boss’s wife. Everybody else in the dispatch unit was afraid to tell him, but she couldn’t wait to tell him. The problem was that our Mayor was a woman, but she let us know right up front she had no problem with hearing the sexually explicit terms. The Judiciary Committee has no doubt heard it all before. Medical terms could have been used to convey the meaning of the terms so why lie? It goes to character Kavanaugh believed he could lie, and nobody would be the wiser.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 08:48 pm
Several of the Republicans have said they believe Dr Ford, they fully believe that she was sexually assaulted they just don’t believe it was Kavanaugh. It could even have been a four hundred lb. fat man setting on the edge of the bed. It could have been anybody in the entire world just not Kavanaugh. How can you believe that she was sexually assaulted and not believe her when she says it was Kavanaugh? It is not like Kavanaugh was vandalizing her car on a dark night and she could not see him. Kavanaugh was right on top of her and his face was only inches away. There is absolutely no chance that she misidentified him, and the lie detector removes any and all doubt.

For the Republicans to be consistent in their reasoning they would have to say Dr Ford was a liar and made the whole story up. People that have been victimized, if they remember only one thing, they remember their attacker. They might not remember how they got home from the party or how they got to the party, but the face of the attacker would be burnt into their memory. Our memory is designed for survival value you might not remember the face of the cashier at Wal Mart that morning, but your memory will encode the face of your attacker if you survive his first attack. The memory makes sure that you avoid your attacker in the future. If Dr Ford only remembered one thing it would be who attacked her.

The Democrats have decided to let the Republicans shove Kavanaugh down our throats and impeach him as soon as he takes office for all of his many lies. All five Supreme Court Judges in WV were recently impeached by the Republicans to get rid of the Democrats on the Supreme Court. So impeaching a Supreme Court Justice is more than possible.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2018 09:45 pm
I figured the vote would end up straight along party lines 50 to 49 but I was surprised that both Joe Manchin and Lisa Murkowski voted against their party line. I have voted for Manchin in every state-wide election he ever ran for. You always had to hold your nose to vote for him because he was a wanabee Republican one of those Democrat in name only. Now he has left no doubt that he wants to be a Republican. He is now solely responsible for putting a rapist on the supreme court. I have never called a senator’s office before, but I tried to call Manchin’s office this morning to let him know that Trump was playing him like a flute. Millions of dollars of dark money have flooded WV air waves to get Manchin to support Kavanaugh’s nomination. Manchin left no doubt that he is a Trump puppet who can be easily manipulated. Manchin was sure to be reelected but when Manchin votes for Kavanaugh tomorrow he will lose at least 100,000 votes and in a state with a population of a million that is a lot of votes. Trump suckered him. He may still pull it out because some of the biggest unions in the state, the teacher’s unions are supporting him. I know of two votes he will no longer get and when you lose your long-time supporters you will not be a politician for much longer.

In a preponderance of the evidence the lie detector should have been given far more weight than it was, but few even mentioned how the lie detector could have been wrong they just completely ignored it. Before Dr Ford case was bought to Congress they made sure Dr Ford could pass a lie detector test showing she was telling the truth. In any case you have to weigh the evidence, not all evidence is created equal. For instance, we all knew before the hearing that Kavanaugh would deny it whether he did it or not so that carries little weight. Dr Ford’s statement would carry little weight, but the lie detector would carry a lot of weight. How much weight in a case detailed on ID. The Police believed they had found their killer and arrested him. When his father (the suspect was 17) refused to let him take a lie detector test. Three days later his father let him take a lie detector test. When he passed he was freed based on the lie detector test. Think about that if he was the killer he could have killed more people. They had so much confidence in the lie detector they ruled him out as a suspect. His father could have said he didn’t do it, his preacher could have said he didn’t do it, but the statements would not have made a difference. In the Senate tried to ignore the lie detector test and put all the weight on Kavanaugh’s denial. There were only three people present in that room and if Kavanaugh and Judge admit it they go to jail, there is no statue of limitation. There are no other witnesses, anyone would else be hard pressed to tell you they were at a party 36 years ago. There would be no reason for them to remember Dr Ford and those trying to rape her would be the only ones with a reason to remember and the attacker’s self interest is clearly not to remember the attack.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2018 08:58 pm
Lisa Murkowski after announcing that she would vote against Kavanaugh made a deal with another Republican senator to vote present. If she had voted against Kavanaugh the count would have been 50 for Kavanaugh and 49 against. One Republican senator’s daughter was getting married and he did not stay for the vote. That was the first time I ever heard of somebody voting present. This was evidently a brokered deal with Murkowski agreeing not to vote against Kavanaugh, so Senator Steve Danes R-Mont could attend his daughter’s wedding.

“When a senator is necessarily absent (for example attending a daughter’s wedding), they can pair with another senator who is voting the opposite way,” Don Stewart, a McConnell spokesman, said in a statement.

Zardoz

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2018 09:09 pm
Now that a rapist has been put on the supreme court of America has changed for the worse. America standard for proof of rape is going toward Islamic law. In order for a woman in Saudi Araba to bring charges of rape she must have four male witnesses. Sixty women had to make accusation against Bill Cosby before he was prosecuted. It seems in America it takes sixty women to be equivalent to Saudi Araba four men.

The Republican’s theory that Dr Ford was sexually assaulted but not by Kavanaugh was picked up off of a pundit on Twitter who has now offered to resign. Experts on sexual assault by acquaintance have stated misidentification of sexual attackers is virtually unknown. The only cases of misidentification were children who had been coached. Several Sexual Researchers said they have never encountered even one single case where a rape victim misidentified an acquaintance. That is simply the way memory works. Rape by strangers is another matter but acquaintance rape is nearly 100% accurate. As for Kavanaugh the researchers said Kavanaugh is likely not to remember the incident because he was drunk. When the experts key in the preponderance of evidence would go Dr Ford. The fantasy that Ford was attacked but doesn’t misremembered is just “Junk Science” according to experts and half of the Senate was taken in by Junk Science.”

This will affect America in two ways rapist will rejoice and rape will go way up, and the reporting of rape will substantially decline. If I was going to start a business today it would be manufacturing chastity belts. In the middle ages the husband kept the key now the women could keep the key and when accosted by a rapist like Kavanaugh they could just say I am sorry I left the key at home.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2018 08:56 pm
The latest polls show that only 41% of the American people support Kavanaugh. The majority of American people, 51%, oppose Kavanaugh. A CNN pole shows that 52% of the American people believe Kavanaugh’s accusers while only 38% believe his denials. It shows that in a preponderance of the evidence in the court of public opinion the American people have found Kavanaugh guilty as charged. Why is it that 52% of the American people believe that Kavanaugh tried to rape Dr Ford while 98% of the Republican Senators believe that Dr Ford was sexually assaulted, but she was mistaken about Kavanaugh being the rapist? There was something else at work here called politics.

This is referred to as the wisdom of crowds. Dr Ford had nothing to gain and everything to lose. If Dr Ford convinced the Judiciary committee that she had been sexually assaulted she would not be appointed to the supreme court she had nothing to gain. The experts on sexual assault should have testified in front of the judiciary committee and explained that the chances of someone being mistaken about the perpetrator of sexual assault is beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Meanwhile back at the insane asylum Trump is trying to tell the American people that Kavanaugh was found innocent but nothing can be further from the truth. The vote to confirm Kavanaugh was not a trial no verdict was rendered.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 09:25 pm
Rand Paul is now worried “That someone is going to be killed” after the Kavanaugh debacle. It seems the Republicans are getting paranoid. The shooter at the ball field last year was shouting this is for healthcare while he was shooting at republicans. Now Paul is afraid that they are about to see round two over the Kavanaugh debacle. Here are the Republicans who have flooded our country and our schools with the most advanced weapons of war worried that the guns will be turned on them. Maybe they will understand how the 20 first graders felt looking down the barrel of an AR-15. There is something in the bible about reaping what you sew. I guess it has to do with your perspective which end of the barrel you are looking down. The Republicans have literally put weapons of war under the Christmas tree of every nut case in the country and now they want to complain about political rhetoric. It is a little too late I hope the Republicans can learn to dodge bullets that skill may come in handy.

The article about Rand being worried he is going to be shot comes to us from Fox News there is no more of an unreliable news source in America. Rand persist in lying to the American people telling them that someone in a job interview is innocent until proven guilty and that is an outright lie. Job interviews all across the country are conducted on a preponderance of the evidence. In fact, most of the cases in our courts are decided based on a preponderance of the evidence. Most people don’t like being lied to however unbalance people with AR-15s really don’t like being lied to. Paul may just be right. The Republicans know that Dr Ford told the truth she had a lie detector to prove it and the experts on sexual assaults say that identification in acquaintance sexual assault is near 100% accurate. So, Rand just go on and continue to lie to the American people but do it at your own peril. Votes do indeed have consequences

0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2018 09:18 pm
It looks like Rand Paul is suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Rand’s wife Kelly is so concerned that in an interview with Breitbart News that she says that she sleeps with a loaded gun by her bed side and that she has put deadbolts all around the house. Kelly also a wrote op-ed published by CNN complaining about Sen. Cory Booker’s political rhetoric. Booker called on his supporters “to get in the faces of congresspeople.”

Paul was chased and harassed by anti-Kavanaugh supporters at Washington” Reagan National Airport. Last year Rand was badly beaten up by his neighbor and add to that Paul was at the congressional softball practice where three people were shot. Rand says, “that for every thousand people that want to get in your face one of them is unstable enough to commit violence.” Paul now sees the boogieman in the face of every stranger and will constantly be looking over his shoulder.

No doubt Rand Paul wakes up at night in a cold sweat reliving the shooting at the ball field. I don’t believe the other incidents bother him near as much. Throughout history guns have been used to make political points. One need only remember John and Bobby Kennedy or Martin Luther King. Reagan was shot, and a member of the Mansion cult tried to shoot President Ford. From the time Lincoln was killed with a gun and politics are closely intertwined with guns. There are risks to every profession you can either accept the risks or quit. It looks like it is time for Rand Paul to retire.

Baldimo

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2018 08:15 am
@Zardoz,
So violence against the GOP is ok in your eyes and if they can't handle the violence of the left-wing, then they should quit politics?

I can't even begin to think about your over the top reaction if it had been a conservative shooting up a bunch of liberal politicians or if a DNC politician was attacked and beaten in front of his own house. The left is filled with violent people and if things continue at this pace, the conservatives are going to start defending themselves and then what will your reaction be?
Zardoz

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2018 09:33 pm
@Baldimo,
I certainly think the Republicans created the very political environment they are complaining about. This rhetoric started with Newt Gingrich as way to bring the GOP into power. When you decide to play the game, you make the decision to accept the risks. Before I started racing my wife and I were in the grandstand when a bad accident took place right in front of the grandstand one driver was killed and the other badly injured. When you raced you accepted that risk. One of the drivers I raced with was in a bad accident where the fuel cell was knocked off another car and went under his car. The track had no firefighting equipment the car burned up even the wheels melted with him still in the car. All of life involves risks. They say when a tight end starts to hear foot steps he can no longer concentrate on catching the ball. Rand Paul is at that point he hears footsteps coming his direction.

On Meet the Press Daily they pointed out that several other Republicans beside Rand Paul are whining about their safety and that this is an orchestrated political stunt to make it look like the Republicans are the victims of mob violence in order to generate sympathy from the voters.

I don’t think violence is the answer, but it can never be completely avoided in the same way mass murders are unavoidable. There was an assault weapon ban in place, but the Republicans made sure it was not renewed. Both the Kennedy brothers were killed so it is not like the Democrats have not been victims of violence. Rand Paul has never told us why his neighbor attacked him, the stories that came out at the time had to do with Rand’s unkept property.