The Communist Origin of the Modern Conservative Movement VI

Zardoz

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2018 09:29 pm
@Baldimo,
https://www.thoughtco.com/gun-owners-percentage-of-state-populations-3325153
This is a site that lists the gun ownership state by state, but it is not the site I had used as a source for the post. I can usually use a search and go back to the original source. I tried to locate the original post and looked through my history, but I failed to find it in my history. What I found interesting on this site is that New York has the lowest rate of gun ownership. If you remember the date of the post on that subject let me know and I will locate it in my history.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 09:00 pm
@Baldimo,
“Your narrative does not fit the facts, the majority of the 11K murders per year are not committed by mass shooters and school shootings are indeed rare.”

Baldimo

To start with this discussion started after the FL school shooting. Most murders take place between criminals and involve some sort of criminal activity. The vast majority of murders in Huntington involve gangs from different cities fighting over who controls what turf. So far, we have not had a school shooting here. The other murders are those who own guns where the wife shoots the husband because she is pissed and the gun handy or the opposite case. We had a 4-year-old shoot himself the other day.
Mass shooting are quite common a 154 had occurred by June of this year. These are not done by criminal against criminals. There is no reason to differentiate between a mass shooting done in a school or one done in a bank building as happened the other day in Cincinnati. Criminal activity murders are as old as time, but mass shootings are a fairly recent phenomenon. That is what this thread has been about recently. Both the criminals and those who buy into the gun culture are partially responsible for their fate, but the victims of mass shootings are innocent they didn’t buy into the gun culture for the most part. There are tings that can be done to cut down on the number of mass shootings and the number of people killed in mass murders. Can we stop all mass shootings? No but we can make them less frequent.

I don’t know how many cases on ID where the gun owner is killed with his own gun. If you live by the gun don’t be surprised if you die by the gun.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 08:23 pm
@Baldimo,
“And? Would you back a study who’s only aim was to restrict a right? You would, it would be the rights you don’t think we should have.’”

Baldimo

A study is just that the study is neutral it reports only the facts. What is done after those facts are studied is a legislative decision. You are always so worried about “rights”, but you are not worried about those 17 people right to life. The problem with rights is when the exercise of those rights takes away all of the rights of the victims.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2018 09:12 pm
@Baldimo,
“The AR-15 is not a weapon of war, saying it over and over again doesn’t make it so. It is a semi-automatic rifle, not a full-auto rifle.”

Baldimo

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The AR-15 is classified as an assault weapon. It looks like an assault weapon, it is designed to fire 900 rounds a minute limited only by how many times you can pull the trigger. The AR-15 was not designed for deer hunting, it wasn’t designed for target practice, however it was designed to make mass murder easy.
____________________________________________________________________________________
“Stop saying you had any sort of experience in the Law Enforcement world, you were not a cop, you wrote tickets for sign violations, at worst you were a bureaucratic building inspector.”

Baldimo

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I did not write tickets I wrote arrest citations and arrest warrants. I had a number of people arrested and some went to prison. I have had up to eight people arrested on just one job site. They needed five police cars to haul them away. We had a building inspector that was not my job. My job was enforcement of many different laws and I usually spent a couple days a week in court. Sign law was only a tiny fraction of the violations I wrote arrest citations for.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 08:52 pm
@Baldimo,
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
“Waiting in the car while the real cops do the work is not going on a drug raid. You would likely be there to prove the house was not fit for human habitation after police collected all the evidence and you did a safe tour of the building.”

Baldimo
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I didn’t say I was the first through the door. The guy had a large shield and a bullet proof vest. I have been the first to arrive on scene of a drug raid. The unit was told that a house in the west end was going to be raided soon but to take our time getting there. I was riding with a code enforcement officer whose father was a policeman he got there quickly before the drug unit. I was afraid he was going to tip the dealers off because we were in a black/white and were within site of the house to be raided. He was a wanabe along with another officer whose son was a policeman.

When the neighbors turn drug dealers in they just want them gone, out of the neighborhood. Most drug dealers bond out before the police can finish the paperwork and would be right back in business. Since we could enforce laws that police department couldn’t. We could keep the drug dealers from occupying the house. At least they were out of the neighborhood until they could rent another house. In order to enforce those laws, you need a certification which none of the police officers had.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2018 09:10 pm
As we learn more about Russia’s attack on America’s 2016 election it is obvious that we should have paid more attention, this was not top secret in Russia.

“In early 2016, Andrey Krutskikh, a senior Kremlin advisor gave a hair-raising talk at a Russian information security forum and hinted at what his country was unleashing. “You think we are living in 2016?” he said. “No, we are living in 1948. And do you know why? Because in 1949 the Soviet Union had its first atomic bomb test. And if until that moment … the Americans were not taking us seriously, in 1949 everything changed and they started talking to us on an equal footing.” Krutskikh added, “I am warning you: We are at the verge of having ‘something’ in the information arena, which will allow us to talk to Americans as equals.” This new information weapon, he predicted, would allow Moscow to ‘dictate to the Western partners {United States and its allies} from a position of power.”

Source: “Russian Roulette”
The American public has no idea how serious the Russian attack is and what the Russians intend to gain. We can’t defend ourselves from the Russians until the public believes this was an attack and not a political side show.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 10:06 pm
What constitutes collusion? We all know what money laundering is but in the last election Russian propaganda was being laundered by the Trump campaign and put on American social media by the Trump campaign. Did they know that the propaganda they were retweeting was Russian propaganda manufactured in Moscow? They should have at least known the stories were not true. The stories were being posted on Twitter and Face Book by the Internet Research Agency (IRA) in Moscow. By doing it this way the Trump campaign had plausible deniability as Trump children could simply say the retweeted or posted it on their wall in Face Book. The Trump campaign has far more followers than the Russian bots and served to spread the Russian propaganda much further then it would have been spread on its own and not only that but it added credible source for the Russian propaganda that it would have never had.
____________________________________________________________________________________”
”By the end of the campaign, top Trump advisors and supporters were amplifying the Russian’ secret handiwork. Two days before Election Day, Kellyanne Conway tweeted a post from @Ten--GOP Twitter account that billed itself “Unofficial Twitter account of Tennessee Republicans.” That tweet read, “Mother of a jailed sailor: Hold Hillary to same standard as my son on classified info #hillerysemail #WeinerGate.” Weeks earlier Parscale, the Trump campaign’s digital director, also had retweeted an @Ten-GOP tweet, this one saying, “Thousands of deplorables chanting to the media: Tell The Truth! RT if you are also done with biased Media!” Donald Trump Jr. retweeted a post from his account warning about Clinton voters committing voter fraud in Florida. And Flynn and his son Michael Flynn Jr. retweeted posts from @Ten-GOP.

The @Ten-GOP account was operated by the Internet Research Agency (Moscow).”
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Fri 14 Sep, 2018 09:10 pm
In a bar after the 2016 election patrons were celebrating and chanting Trump, Trump, Trump. “There was a large, life-sized photo of Trump in the corner, where Trump fans could take selfies.” The trouble was the bar was not in America it was in downtown Moscow. When was the last time that patrons in a bar in America celebrated Putin’s election? In fact, did anyone in America even known when Russia held their election?

After the election Romney was interviewed by Trump for the Secretary of State job but we now know from intelligence sources that Putin rejected Romney appointment because he wanted a pro-Russia Secretary of State. In the 2012 election Romney said that Russia was our “number one geopolitical foe.” The successful candidate was, Rex Tillerson. Putin had awarded Tillerson a medal—the Order of Friendship.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2018 08:27 pm
Trump is fond of saying that the Intelligence agencies said that the Russian did not make a difference in the 2016 election but that is not what they said. When Trump ask them if the Russian interference made a difference the intelligence agencies told him that was not their job they simply determine whether Russian interfered with the election they did not even attempt to determine Russia effect on the election.

There has never been a definitive study to determine the effect of the Russian military effect on the outcome of the election. This study should be commissioned in order to find if the Russians effectively changed the outcome of the election with the break in of the Democratic Party Headquarters, the propaganda on social media, and the money laundered through the NRA.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2018 08:55 pm
Jarred Kushner did not get a permanent security clearance until May the 23rd 2018. He had worked in the Whitehouse for over a year and a half. Why was he not granted a security clearance? It seems that Kushner failed to reveal that he had met with the Russians on the questionnaire for his security clearance. Why would he not reveal that he had met with the Russian ambassador, a Russian Lawyer, and a Russian Banker. Because he wanted to hide his Russian connections.

Trump had been trying to cut a deal to build a Trump Tower in Russia for 20 years. Trump came close to closing those deals, but something would fall through at the last minute. During the Miss Universe Pageant Trump was expecting Putin to attend but he got caught in a traffic jam and missed the show. Trump stated that he wanted to be Putin’s new “best friend.” That should concern every American.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 08:43 pm
When the heads of the intelligence agencies went to Trump Tower to brief President elect Trump on the Russian investigation before Trump took office James Comey, the Director of the FBI stayed behind after the directors of the other Intelligence agencies had left the room, so he could brief Trump on the Steele dossier. Trump got a two-page summary of the 35-page dossier. When Trump came to the part about him watching the Russian prostitutes urinating on the bed where the Clintons had slept. Trump protested that he was a germaphobe and would never have done that.

Life is a puzzle and if you don’t have all the pieces you might reach the wrong conclusion. Trump had a business meeting with his Russian billionaire partner in the Miss Universe Pageant, the billionaire son who was going to be the singer in Pageant, and the singer’s agent. The meeting was held in Las Vegas in a club owned by Sheldon Adelson, one of the biggest GOP political contributor. It would be in bad taste to hold a business meeting in a strip joint, but Trump held his business meeting in a “Pee Bar” where women simulated peeing on each other and sex with animals was also simulated. The club has since been closed down by the authorities. This of course took place a year before the incident in Russia. One would have to say Trump has some strange tastes in entertainment. It seems the Christian right has indeed got into bed with the devil. Once the dossier came out the business meeting in a “pee bar” added credibility to the dossier.

Source: “Russian Roulette”
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 09:06 pm
After the election Obama finally took action against the Russians for interfering with the 2016 election. Stiff sanctions were imposed on the Russians. Obama closed two of the Russian compounds down and expelled thirty-five Russian diplomats (suspected spies). They had three days to get out of the country. After the sanctions were announced Putin announced that Russia would retaliate in kind. But Russia never retaliated because Flynn called Russia and promised that Trump would lift the sanctions when he took over (the call was monitored). As soon as Trump took office he directed the State Department to draw up plans to end the sanctions that had been imposed on Russia. The State Department employees were appalled and let congress know what Trump was up to. Congress than passed a law making the sanctions a law with veto proof majority. There were only two dissenting votes. Trumps hands were tied he had no choice but to sign it. It would have become law without his signature. Russia will have to wait a while longer for their payoff.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2018 09:07 pm
Trump is going to “selectively” release information that was used to gain FISA warrants along with text messages from several FBI agents including Comey. The key word here is “selectively” what would correspond to that is a defense lawyer who would “selectively” release information about the defendant to the jury. The defense lawyer will not give the jury facts that would show his client was guilty. Trump has done this before by letting the House Intelligence committee release classified information but stopping the Democrats on the committee from releasing their complete reply to the Republicans declassified report.

Trump has hired a number of people from Fox news and it is like Fox News has taken over the Whitehouse and the public will only be fed highly slanted information. Trump gets to decide what information will be declassified and he and his friends from Fox news will pick and chose what will be declassified.

Often what is not said is far more important than what is said. That is the case with Christopher Steele, the author of the dossier, Steele had been supplying the FBI with information for years and was considered a reliable source by the FBI. Steele was considered an absolute expert on Russia when he was with British Intelligence. He still had many confidential sources inside Russia. His dossier was never intended to be public once it became public his sources in Russia were either arrested or killed. The dossier contained enough information that allowed the Russian to identify Steele’s sources. The Fox news crowd will fail to report that Steele had a good track record with the FBI they will portray him as a partisan political hack.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2018 08:39 pm
It looks like the Whitehouse is putting some distance between them and Judge Kavanaugh, Trump’s pick for the Supreme Court. The Whitehouse stated it is up to Kavanaugh now. If I was one of the senators that got to question Kavanaugh I would ask him to save us all some time. Your accuser has taken and passed a lie detector test will you do the same? I would also ask his fellow attempted rapist, Mark Judge, if he would be willing to take a lie detector test?

This goes to the core of someone’s character. This was not date rape, Kavanaugh and Judge laid in wait and then forced the victim into the bedroom where they had loud music playing to cover her screams. When they took control of her and imprisoned her that kidnapping. This was planned gang rape because as soon as Kavanaugh was done with the 15-year-old it was going to be Judge’s turn. The only reason she was not gang raped was that they were too drunk to carry it out. While lie detectors are not admissible in court they are routinely used to clear suspects in murder investigations. What this shows is that Kavanaugh and Judge lacked empathy.

Kavanaugh has practically lived at the Whitehouse since the allegation was made. I would have to wonder if they gave him a trial lie detector test at the Whitehouse and he failed it and that might explain why the Whitehouse is distancing itself from him.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2018 09:39 pm
The Republicans on the Judiciary committee have already made up their mind before they even hear the testimony. Chuck Grassley, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman, has publicly stated that, “the woman must be confused.” This not a rush to judgment they have already decided that no matter what proof is submitted that Kavanaugh didn’t do it. If there was film of the incident the Republicans would claim it was Kavanaugh twin brother in the film. If someone pointed out Kavanaugh doesn’t have a twin brother, they would insist it was someone that looked like him.

Lie detectors have been accepted technology for nearly a 100 years. The Polygraph test on Professor Ford was conducted by a former FBI agent. The Republicans rejection of the test results not only rejects those results but the technology itself.

If you were investigating a crime would you not interview all the witnesses? I don’t think Judge was just a witness I think he was there to participate being that he jumped on top of Kavanaugh. Maybe there was more to their relationship than we know. A state senator that went to school with Kavanaugh and Judge says that Judge was a bully which is consist with the personality type that would be involved in a rape.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2018 08:59 pm
The Republicans have decided on a strategy for the hearing. They don’t want to look like they are attacking the victim as happened with Anita Hill. So, they will accept the fact that Ford was attacked as true and be sympathetic, but they will contend that it was not Kavanaugh who attacked her. It is just a case of mistaken identity. This theory was put forth on the Internet by one of Kavanaugh’s close friends. Kavanaugh has been asked if he had anything to do with the posting?

They have been doing mock hearing using Whitehouse aides to play the part of the Senators grilling Kavanaugh but when it came to questions about his sexual proclivities and drinking habits Kavanaugh refused to answer in the practice hearing.

There were three people in that room and the Republicans are making sure that the witness cannot testify. If you were picking a jury and the prospective jurors said they were absolute sure the defendant was not guilty before the trial, they would be struck by the prosecuting attorney.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2018 09:18 pm
We all know what caused the Great Recession the Bankers were loaning people money to buy houses that had no hope of paying back the money. They were called NINJA loans, no income, no job, and no assets. The paper works was often forged by bankers. Previously a bank had to worry about the loans being paid back but these loans were sold to other banks and packaged into securities that were made up of 1,000s of loans. I remember a company that repossessed trailers in Kentucky repossessing a trailer. The occupant came out of the trailer and said, “You can’t get blood out of a turnip.” The guy from the repo company said, “That is why we don’t sell trailers to turnips.” The banks were selling houses to turnips and they knew it. In effect there was no risk to the bankers making the loans and large commission in loaning the money. The banks that sold the bad securities were bailout by the government and hardly anyone went to jail.

Does history repeat itself? Now it seems that student loan market is in almost as bad a shape as the housing loan sector was. Some now owe over $600,000 in student loans with no chance of paying back the money. The Republicans have been on an endless search for a free lunch for 40 years with their cry for more and more tax cuts for the ungodly greedy. Like all free lunches someone must pay for that free lunch. The taxes that help make college tuition affordable in the 70s are gone to tax cuts for the ungodly greedy. Now for the first-time tuition makes up a larger portion of education cost than tax money. Right now, there is over $2 trillion owned in student loans and a good portion of those loans will never be repaid it is estimated that by 2023 40% of the loans will be in default. This is the same situation that caused the Great Recession the government backs student loans, so bankers have no problem making NINJA loans to students.

One 48-year-old mom owes $600,000 and she is afraid the government will take part of her social security. Once a student loans goes into default the individual’s credit is ruined making it almost impossible to buy a house or car. Their credit score drops to 400. The ungodly greedy got huge tax cuts in the 80s and then again in the early 2000s as the country war with Iraq and put it on the full $3 trillion on America’s credit card. Trump followed up with one of the biggest tax cuts for the ungodly greedy financed with borrowed money. These tax cuts were compounded by state income tax cuts also. Destroying the education system is the fastest way to make America a third world country.

0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 09:11 pm
The plot thickens. I was at mom’s house when the news about Kavanaugh broke. At the time I told my mom this will not be the only woman to accuse Kavanaugh there will be others. She thought it was unfair to hold something against someone that happened in high school. I explained it that it goes to character most men would not be capable of that sober or drunk. Rape is not about sex it is about power. The school yard bully gets off on the power he has over smaller children. The first instance with Kavanaugh was planned down to the loud music to cover the screams of their victim. That is not a first attempt.

The second victim that came forward relates an instance that took place at a dorm party at Yale. She admits to being drunk and that Kavanaugh was also drunk. He pulls his pants down and thrusts it toward her face. He forces her to touch it. The second victim’s statement adds credibility to the first. The third victim’s story has not been made public yet, but her lawyer says the story will be made public later this week. Her lawyer is Michael Avenatti, who also represents Stormy Daniels and helped take down Trump’s fixer, Michael Cohen. Avenatti submitted several questions to Judiciary Committee for them to ask Kavanagh the questions all relate to gang bangs and about the lines standing in front of a bedroom door. While many people may not have been aware that this type of thing took place on college campuses, they did. When I was in college they took place at Frat houses. A neighbor was in a fraternity and had described a policeman’s daughter as being one of the best gangbang girls. I knew her from high school and she was sexually aggressive.

I have no doubt that Kavanaugh grew up in this type of culture where women were just object for their pleasure. Kavanaugh would see nothing wrong because others in his social group saw nothing wrong with it but most of those girls that were gangbanged are now 50-year-old grandmothers who are not about to come forward and admit that took place. This story is far from over though.
0 Replies

Zardoz

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2018 09:21 pm
I will give Kavanaugh one thing he was the first to submit a list of 64 women he has not raped or sexually assaulted. So far that clears about 64 out 150 million but now one of the women that signed the list has been insulted by Kavanaugh. It seems in their year book Kavanaugh and his buddies claimed to be “Renate Alumni” the girl’s name was Renate Schroder she was absolutely horrified to find out that the boys referred to themselves as “Renate Alumni.” I have always heard it was bad taste to kiss and tell but far worse to tell more. Kavanaugh’s year book refers to boys being “Renate Alumni” in several different places even in a picture of nine football players.

“You need a date/and it is getting late/so don’t hesitate/ call Renate” from Kavanaugh’s yearbook

To be sure the year book labels Renate as a whore if not a gang bang girl. This isn’t an accuser’s accusation Kavanaugh was responsible for his page in the yearbook. Kavanaugh admits to going out on a date with Renate and says that is what “Renate Alumni” refers to but why are not the other girls he dated honored in the same fashion?

Kavanaugh’s roommate at Yale says that Kavanaugh was a mean drunk. Alcohol is a drug that affects different people in different ways some are happy drunks, some are crying drunks but when others drink they want to fight or in Kavanaugh’s case sexually assault women. Kavanaugh’s yearbook page says 100 kegs or bust. That says all you need to know about his alcohol consumption.

Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnel, says that it is a smear campaign but fails to address the elephant in the room, the lie detector test that shows Ford is telling the truth. If Kavanaugh would take a lie detector it would at least show he may been too drunk to remember the sexual assault.

Zardoz

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2018 09:42 pm
This started out with an incident that took place in high school and they said how could they hold Kavanaugh responsible for something he did in high school? The next incident took place in college where he tried to molest a student who had to work her way through school. Since she was hired help and worked cleaning dorm rooms she would have been beneath Kavanaugh whose parents were paying his way through school. That makes him better than her and trying to stick his penis in her mouth was alright in his mind.

This is much like the Bill Cosby story or the Roy Moore saga first one accuser comes out and everybody dismisses the accusations then another victim comes forward and another. Kavanaugh third accuser went public today with allegations of gang rape with trains of boys waiting in line to take their turn. A portrait of a bunch of spoiled rich kids doing their level best to get teenage girls drunk or drugging them so they could gang bang them. You need only look to Kavanaugh’s yearbook with a picture of Kavanaugh and eight other football players with the inscription “Renate Alumni.”

Kavanaugh has a strange mind and we all know alcohol kills brain cells and it looks like in his case it has killed a few too many. His first proof that he didn’t do was to get 64 women to say that he had not molested them even Renate signed the letter, but she was absolutely horrified to find the yearbook references. She said, “She had no idea what was in the minds of 17-year-old boys.” She should have said 17-year-old perverts. Today he produced a calendar from when he was in high school with what he was going to do that day like go to the movies. There was not one entry that said go rape girls like he would actually put down on calendar that Saturday was rape night. I don’t know what passes for proof in his court but I can imagine a burglar using the defense it couldn’t have been me it wasn’t on my calendar.

The fourth incident was referred to the Judiciary Committee and this takes place in 1998 in front of several witnesses. All of incidents have one thing in common Kavanaugh is always drunk. In this incident Kavanaugh slams a woman up against a wall and then is all over her like a cheap suit. He is no longer a teenager. But of course, if you’re drunk it can’t be your fault it is the alcohol’s fault. The pieces of the puzzle fit together to form a real nasty picture of a spoiled rich sociopath.

0 Replies