Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 08:12 am
@JTT,
So how do you find out the truth?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 08:13 am
@Ceili,
Give me the name of a racist Tea Party member.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 08:14 am
@raprap,
Oh cut the crap. You hate Fox news because it's popular and you don't like the fact that it is giving both sides. Lefties don't like "fairness" as much as they claim.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 08:17 am
@parados,
I don't care what that guy said. That's not my point. The point is the trash that was left by your pals. Try your propaganda on someone who'll believe it.
raprap

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 08:18 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
This 'lefty' ain't bubbette. Face it, you are as biased as a post.

And Faux both sides-Murdock only cares about Murdock, that is obvious by comparing Fox entertainment and Faux news. The only thing they have in common is fiction.

BTW bubbette--Faux is also bookmarked on my web browser with the Huffington Report under the subheading 'suspect opinion'.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 08:20 am
@raprap,
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Your side is getting their collective asses kicked and you need to blame someone. Fox news and the Tea Party. Too damn bad. Grow up.
raprap

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 08:28 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
You lose--your thread header is dead--Yes, you have gone too far. You've spread some more Faux/Murdock garbage.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 08:40 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
BTW bubbette in none of my posts have I mentioned the TP. You are reading something that isn't there. Much like Faux news.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 08:49 am
@raprap,
Okay, so you love the Tea Party. Wonderful. I knew you'd come around.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 08:52 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I don't care what that guy said. That's not my point. The point is the trash that was left by your pals. Try your propaganda on someone who'll believe it.

It wasn't my guy that said it. It was the Governor's guy and it was the basis for the stories about the damage.

It isn't my propaganda either. It seems to be your propaganda at this point.
djjd62

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 09:03 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
So how do you find out the truth?

i make it up as i go along, that way i'm never caught out in a lie, or for that matter wrong about anything
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 11:20 am
@parados,
Unfortunately the TP hass been co-opted by the GOP and Faux news.f They're now a gelding, doing nothing but shooting banks.
raprap

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 11:30 am
@parados,
Unfortunately the TP hass been co-opted by the GOP and Faux news. They're now a gelding, doing nothing but shooting banks.
Partially that is the fault of the TP parishoners not questioning what they're being fed at the Murdock trough.

0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 01:25 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
That's the best you could do eh! Pick out the one thing you think you can defend and ignore the other lies... Typical.
Thankfully I don't know any of you fools personally. I'm just going by what I've seen and the propaganda I've read, and most of it is thinly veneered racism.
Getting back to Teaparty lies... got an answer for them yet?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 03:49 pm
@raprap,
Shooting banks? So now Fox news is shooting banks? Where in hell do you people come up with this stuff?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 03:50 pm
@Ceili,
I don't need to defend anything. There is no defense for imaginary things.

Give me the name of a racist Tea Party member. I'm only going to question one thing at a time. If you can give me the name of ONE tea party member then we can address your other remarks. Just one. Go for it.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 03:54 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

That's an impossible task that will never be completed.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 04:18 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
No bubbette, you are shooting blanks---you've taken a typical Faux fiction (Bohner's garbage) and run with it. All you are doing now is waving your arms in the air trying to convince yourself that you aren't a tool of Murdock.

Rap

0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 04:27 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

i'm not proud of this branch of my family, but my great aunt tess on my fathers mothers cousins brothers uncles side, drank tea like a mother f**ker and couldn't stand eye-ties (as she called them)
Tai Chi

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 04:33 pm
@djjd62,
T is for Tess
(the nasty old bigot)
who made tea in an urn
and drank from the spigot.

I can't believe you would take ownership of that old bat.
0 Replies